They Met At The Brink

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshenAngel

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
It was dark, but the stars shined brightly over the execution platform. The torches were lit, shining in righteous red flame and illuminating the hanging pole, two nooses hung with care. A small crowd was amassed, ready to watch the spectacle about to unfold. A double execution wasn't completely unheard of in the small kingdom, but they were fairly rare.

The snare drum began to play, and the procession began to emerge from the prison. The priest led the march, followed by the executioner, and behind them, a man with a bag over his head and his hands bound behind his back. Two guards held him by the shoulders to ensure that he wouldn't try and escape, though he was moving along peacefully. Behind them, another person was being led along in the same manner, this one being a woman.

The crowd was whispering softly about the two to be killed. The man, the king's head guard, to be killed for practicing black magic. The woman, a gypsy, for allegedly the same reason. The procession came to a stop on the platform.

The drums came to a low beat as the priest began his rhetoric, discussing their crimes with a tinge of holy righteousness.

"Hey, listen. I have a plan." The man gritted out lowly, a quiet sound of pain escaping him as the guards tightened their hold on him.

"Shut it!" One of them hissed quietly.

"Do you want to live?"

------------------

Alrighty, there's my premise. Now, onto my rules. There will be a slow building romance, no smut involved. I post around three to five paragraphs per response, and I would like to see that matched. Grammar and punctuation are a must. I reply semi daily, sometimes it takes a bit longer. I would like a partner who responds within a three day timeframe, though a quicker response would be appreciated. Please pm me if you're interested.

Still searching.

I think that this idea is really interesting! If you have the time, then I'd love to roleplay with you

Still searching

Status
Not open for further replies.