1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Slice Of Life, Paranormal
Welcome to the world known as Wintran, a world of werewolves. They aren't your normal barbaric wolves, well at least not all of them. For the most part, they live their lives normally. Living in packs, working normal 9 to 5 jobs, and creating families. However, there are a few packs that reign above the others, and two of these packs have been at each other's throats for decades. The ThunderMoon Pack and the RavenWind Pack, two of the largest werewolf packs to exist in our world and also one of the reasons so many wars tend to break out. No one understands the conflict between the two rival packs, but soon none of that matters. One of ThunderMoon's medics decides to take a leap into full insanity. Experimenting in secret to try and create stronger werewolves to finally put an end to RavenWind. What they end up doing though, is bringing about the end of their world! Normal life is stripped away from them as werewolf zombies appear and spread like wildfire across the world. Leaving them all scrambling to try and survive!

So the basis of this is survival, when our crazed medic began experimenting they created multiple zombies at once but also unknowingly created two wolves that weren't affected. They hold the cure and can't be turned, their blood is actually like poison to the zombies and this is why for the most part the zombies will avoid them. These two characters with the cure may not even know they hold the cure. Or they could know they are special, either way, the experiments they went through probably left them with trust issues.

There will be one big group trying to survive together, but of course, conflicts are sure to arise. There will also be a few smaller groups(aka loners that may have joined forces for the time being.) And then there will be plenty of loner spots if people wish to be loners instead.

Sign-up & Chat
Lore
RP Thread

Last edited:
Anyone possibly interested XD I could be a bit impatient at the moment

I'll join

• Thank You
Reactions: DarkMoon
👀 mayhaps mayhaps

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: kroyote
Me neither, I love Werewolf RPs I just decided, why not throw in zombies on top of pack warfare!!! XD

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
I have a char that's a half zombie due to being experimented on if you'll allow it

I have a char that's a half zombie due to being experimented on if you'll allow it
Hmm...I could allow a few half zombie ones depending on what your idea behind it might be. A few half zombies with a couple of cure carrying characters.

How were you thinking of playing it?

Hmm...I could allow a few half zombie ones depending on what your idea behind it might be. A few half zombies with a couple of cure carrying characters.

How were you thinking of playing it?
He has amnisa and given choice at the time be imprison because he was set up or being a test subject he choose the lesser of two evils. Given a second chance now because he could of fully turned or died from the experiment. He wants to do more with his life.

Does he have zombistic tendencies? Like like going crazy, ever so often craving for werewolf flesh? And if he were to bite another werewolf could he possibly turn them into a zombie.

Does he have zombistic tendencies? Like like going crazy, ever so often craving for werewolf flesh? And if he were to bite another werewolf could he possibly turn them into a zombie.
Only if he doesn't have any brains for a month or so, as for flesh he's not big on flesh but he might be tempted to bite out of them. He tries his best to carry the suppressants with him and he normally carries's a half a dozen packs reserve mashed pack of brain with him. He's never bitten anyone so far because of his iron will, and given he's never bitten anyone he doesn't know if he will turn them or not. His eyes will start to go dark red which means he's at his limit and needs brains to get control again.

• Spicy
Alright, I like it. Though he'll probably be our only half zombie character unless someone else really likes the idea 🤣 but for now he shall be special!

• Love
Reactions: Rads
Oh
Alright, I like it. Though he'll probably be our only half zombie character unless someone else really likes the idea 🤣 but for now he shall be special!
I wanted to make him interesting, and I'm glad you like it. PS: If people want to piss him off, taking away his brain rations will get them punched in the face, etc. because he hates bullies. He is normally reasonable and easygoing, etc., but he does have a cold side and some trust issues and such.

So badly just want to make the rp and get the show on the road! XD I tend to make about 10 characters so we'd have a group hahaha ...way too excited about this idea.

So badly just want to make the rp and get the show on the road! XD I tend to make about 10 characters so we'd have a group hahaha ...way too excited about this idea.
Lol I make many chars at times too