• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
M

Marcy

Original poster
Marcy welcomes you! Looking for someone to roleplay and freely chat. I am open for new ideas as well as have one, which will be described below.

A little about me:
  • I used to write some time ago and now I've decided to take this up again,
  • currently learning 5 languages, some of them know better, some worse,
  • I don't know what to write there more, I don't know myself o-o
A little about roleplaying with me:
  • Firstly, roleplay is fun, so don't you even dare to be stressed! This means I'm not strict on how you write and how long is your reply. If you have a brilliant idea- go for something longer. If you just want to chat with my character- simply do it.
  • If English is your second language, that's great!- everyone makes mistakes so some grammar errors etc. aren't so bad for me! We both can learn something about this powerful language without this daunting thought "I have to write perfectly or I'll die"
  • Like I said, your ideas are greatly welcome. I also have my idea of roleplay (see spoiler down there)
Mystic land with only two and antagonized cities and one village is being attacked by more powerful empire (buuut it's background). The capital of this land, Grymhet (entire country is named after this locality) is located by the sea and colorful moutains. People there are peacful and friendly, most of them are sailors and merchants. Second city, Rosa, is military advanced. There is an obligatory army sevice for every adult resident. The village between them is just a little countryside.
This will be a light fantasy, light romance, slice of life roleplay with many plot twists and events
. More about this will be alternatively discussed.

Some general things:
  • gender doesn't matter, you can play female, male or other (as for myself I'd rather play androgynous)
  • romances- yes
  • fantasy- yes
  • violence- can be
  • anthro- also
  • the only thing I'm not very into is Harry Potter stuff... nah, it's not for me
Well, that's all from me now. Don't hesitate to message me if you're interested or just wanna chat c:
Marcy out :angel:

We may be able to work somthing out.