Unleash Your Imagination: Superheroes #1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

GreenSea

黄緑の勇者
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
11 A.M - 11 P.M GMT +7
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
Welcome to my "Unleash your imagination" Character Thread #1

So I've been thinking to make a challenge for quite sometimes and originally it was going to be a refining writing but I'm going to try in developing characters first. So how this work is that I'll be posting weekly and create a challenge in which I will a theme as well as restriction for your character/s.

Anyway this week challenge would be Superheroes and specifically a group young superheroes in their late teens so it'll be around 16-17. Format will be up to you on how to do it, you can do it simple or as complex as you can.

Note: This challenge only for people who have guilty pleasure of creating characters, waiting for replies, and don't know to do anything else in this web

Young-Justice-Invasion-shadow-banner.jpg

Challenges :
Requirements that you need to put inside your character:
-Your team need to be at least 3 member
-You'll be needing to name each of their villains/arch enemy and describe as best as you can
-You'll be required to link their relationship between each other meaning you need to type their hostility or bond within the member like are they besties or not in a good term.
-One of the related to Canon Dc/Marvel universe character (small mention are acceptable).

No-no which mean Restriction:
-No super human strength superpower like superman
-No multibillionare rich kid background who already runs a huge company despite being 16/17
-No tragic past like bullying or parent die (< which mean you still can have your character a tragic past but not these 2 tragic background stories)

Have fun creating your own superheroes team!!​