CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

Ill work on a post over the weekend! >:3

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Lovely debut for the newcomers. Can't wait to see how my girls are gonna interact with them, especially Nanami <3 Also @Reina Would it be best for everyone to move all the character sheets and such into the Character Index?

• Wicked
  • Useful
Reactions: Megasis and Lyrikai
That's what I forgot to do! Thank you for reminding me! 😂

Lovely debut for the newcomers. Can't wait to see how my girls are gonna interact with them, especially Nanami <3 Also @Reina Would it be best for everyone to move all the character sheets and such into the Character Index?
Yup! You guys can move your characters over. It definitely makes remembering their backstories and skills easier.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Ohhh yeaaahhh the character index. Totally didn't forget about it hehe.... (runs)

Next post is up!
I still have a couple more weeks of tax season so sorry if I couldn't include as many details in my post. I just wanted to move the story along since its been a hot minute! But we're moving and grooving!

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai and Megasis
I'll be posting here soon. Muse wasn't around very much last month and I am trying to regain my footing because things in the real world have gotten to be the literal worst.

I'll be posting here soon. Muse wasn't around very much last month and I am trying to regain my footing because things in the real world have gotten to be the literal worst.
No worries. I get when IRL just sucks. Get it in when you can.

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Hope things get better for you

Thanks everyone. I'll see to having a post up on Monday Night.

Edit: That ended up aging badly. Gonna have to push back a little. If you have a post ready to go, feel free to put it up!

Last edited:
  • Flowers
Reactions: Lyrikai and Reina
How's it going people?

All good here!
Blood will post whenever they can. So if anyone wants to go, feel free!

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Lyrikai
Doing alright here myself! I may be able to wriggle out a post if I'm able (there's no finger guns emote and I'm sad about that so just imagine there being one here)

Reactions: Reina