What anime are you watching?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
I haven't watched any anime in a while, but I've been looking to get back into watching some. What ones would you recommend? Which are you currently watching?

I was convinced to watch Attack on Titan again; prior to that, I hadn't watched anime in years!

So I recommend Attack on Titan. It's the only anime I'm currently following. 😂 But it's pretty good. Can't wait to watch Season 4: The Final Season Part 3 Part 2 😌

Reactions: MiharuAya
just rewatched jjk (jjk 0 the movie/prequel is on crunchy now too and aaAaAAA its so good) and the new season of demon slayer has started! lycoris recoil is prolly one of the best crunchy originals ive seen in forever and uhhhhh spy x family is literally so cute

Currently rewatching naruto and spy x family I have alot of anime I love but no way to really watch them rn 😂 I like to buy stuff on vudu but it's hard to find anime one there. I found naruto but they make you pay a lottttt

I have an incredibly long list but I'll give a few lil suggestions here lol.

Not sure what genres you like but if you want something short and lighthearted I would recommend Life Lessons with Uramichi Onii-san! It's about these people who work on a educational children's tv show. Comedy with some sadder parts in the manga once it gets into the backstories of the mc but the anime sticks with the comedic parts.

Another light hearted comedy is Heaven's Design Team, which is the group who designs animals to put on earth.

If you like cute anime then I'd go with Spy x Family, Buddy Daddies (similar premise to SpyxFamily) or Gakuen Babysitters.

I haven't watched Oshi No Ko but I have read it and I like it! It was made by the same author who wrote Kaguya-Sama and is set in the same universe (not relevant to the story but is just a cute lil bonus if you like kaguya sama)

Currently catching up on Demon Slayer and Bungou Stray Dogs (I'm super behind). Also a big fan of JJK and Chainsaw Man :)

To Your Eternity is also a nice one ❤️

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya and rissa
I haven't gone back to watching it just yet, but I made it as far as Stone Ocean in the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure anime. It's easily one of my favorite animu.

Recently finished watching all the Way of the House Husband episodes, too. Might turn it into a comfort show. It's such a silly fun show but also I'm crushing mad hard on Tatsu. lmao

Other than those, I watch DBZ episodes or One Punch Man with muh husband whenever he's got those shows on. They are gouda.

Aw maaaaan I haven't watched a good proper anime in ages! I think the last one I watched was Attack on Titan or maybe Seven Deadly Sins. I never finished either, but the last thing I watched before goes waaaaay old school back to Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho.
I need to catch up on the anime times 🤣

Oh wait. I have a vague recollection of Tokyo Ghoul somewhere in there, too

To Your Eternity. Been reading the manga too. I have much more on my list for example I have to start watching Gurren Lagann with my husband. He's never seen it but I know he'll love it.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury has ruled so far. I've loved watching the relationship between Suletta and Miorine develop and the development that characters have gone through. But the show is also really cognizant of how the political/economic issues effect people and makes it feel real.

I've also been slowly finishing a rewatch of Armored Trooper VOTOMs. It's an old series, kind of slow paced, but the writing captures some emotions of persisting in an awful universe despite your own self-loathing.

I haven't watched any anime in a while, but I've been looking to get back into watching some. What ones would you recommend? Which are you currently watching?
Eminence in shadow, the only isekai that matters!
the-eminence-in-shadow.gif

I'm watching way too much right now to list all, but some really good shows from this season are:

Dead mount death play (made by the same person who made durarara and baccano)
Heavenly delusion (great story and great backgrounds, very detailed most of the time, like its on movie budget level)
Hell's paradise (death game on a godforsaken island with odd beasts)
Kamikatsu (parody of isekai)
Mashle (parody of harry potter plus some shounen anime)
My home hero (murder daughter's abusive boyfriend, now has to trick the maffia that we didn't do it!)
My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 (My fave romance show in a long time, very pretty to look at)
Oshi no ko (same author as love is war, first ep is movie length. Great characters and good designs)
pokemon horizon (Best thing that has happened to pokemon in forever. I love it. The only thing I miss from the old series is jessie and james)
The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion (I'm just a sucker for isekaid into my favorite or most hated book stories)

We also have vinland saga season 2 which I think is better than season 1, most people don't seem to agree with me, sucks to be them! Ancient magus's bride season 2 and dr. stone season 3 are also great.

I see we're all watching Spy x Family here,,

I've been watching that and Sugar Apple Fairy Tale which I'm waiting for a season 2, because they left off on such a bad cliffhanger.

I'm trying to rewatch Hunter x Hunter since I didn't make it through watching that.

I've been watching that and Sugar Apple Fairy Tale which I'm waiting for a season 2, because they left off on such a bad cliffhanger.

I'm trying to rewatch Hunter x Hunter since I didn't make it through watching that.
They killed me with that cliffhanger! I was screaming D: How dare!!

They killed me with that cliffhanger! I was screaming D: How dare!!
Literally!!! Shalle Fen Shalle did not deserve this outcome! ;-;

Am watching: spy x family
Recommend: chainsaw man
Want to watch: lovely complex

I'm currently screaming and waiting for season 2 of Sugar Apple Fairytale and I'm watching the Ancient Magus' Bride season 2, the Sacrificial Princess and King of Beasts (HIGHLY recommend this one), and Rurouni Kenshin. I need to find some other ones to watch as well.

I've watched anime for years so I've watched a buttload of anime shows. Right now I am into Demon Slayer and I've watched Black Clover. Another is 7 Deadly Sins and My Hero Academia. There are so many more but those are my favs right now. ^^

• Love