• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What are your stats?

STR: 12
INT: 16
WIS: 11
DEX: 10
CON: 10
CHA: 11

Semi-viable Muscle Wizard stat block I guess, though why does this website have to rip on me for my shit cardio? I do that to myself already, goddammit.

STR:12
INT:13
WIS:14
DEX:10
CON:14
CHR:13

Basic as they come

Oof.

STR:7
INT:11
WIS:15
DEX:9
CON:8
CHR:13

Oh look at my weak and wimpy ass!

STR: 7
INT: 11
WIS: 15
DEX: 11
CON: 6
CHR: 14

HELLO I COMPLETED THIS WITH ONE SLEEPY EYE OPEN FAR FROM HOME WHATS PUNCTUATION

ITS OK TO RANDOMLY SUBTRACT ANY AMOUNT FROM ANY CATEGORY OF MINE ITLL PROBABLY STILL HOLD TRUE

YOU BETTER HEAR THIS AS HOWLING SCREECHES IN YOUR HEAD WHILE YOU READ

I MISS YALL OK HAVE NUMBERS

Screenshot_20240425-234104.png

me before the test: well I obviously won't have much in strength, but I make up for it with everything else, right?

me halfway into the intelligence category: ...oh nevermind

STR: 8
WIS: 17
DEX: 8
CON: 8
CHR: 9

Good to know I'd die in Elden Ring, Fallout, and probably be an awful pokemon.

5,11 ,13, 7, 11, 8.
...not a shocker. I'm horrible with consistent strength. though, I will say, kinda better than I expected.
Prolly add +2 to strength and con as well as -2 to int and wis when I'm enraged tho.
oh, and an all stats down but +3 to con when blue's having their breakdowns... considering how fast they usually will go defensive.

me before the test: well I obviously won't have much in strength, but I make up for it with everything else, right?

me halfway into the intelligence category: ...oh nevermind

STR: 8
WIS: 17
DEX: 8
CON: 8
CHR: 9

Good to know I'd die in Elden Ring, Fallout, and probably be an awful pokemon.
honestly, same.

STR: 5
INT: 18
DEX: 10
CON: 9
CHR: 15

In my defense, my constitution would be much higher if it wasn't for catching covid. :[ I have been getting sick nonstop ever since but before I had a good track record of YEARS.

INT depending on your academic achievement doesn't feel terribly fair at all 🤣 but since I have a healthy suspicion of MLMs and gambling apparently I'm pretty wise...

Str: 10
Int: 13
Wis: 17
Dex: 11 (it's not my fault I keep stubbing my toes on sharp corners dammit, stupid bookcase wasn't there yesterday...)
Con: 13 (fucking dusty working fans!)
Cha: 14 (at least my girlfriend thinks I'm charming lol)

Remember kids! Don't bet black in Vegas and MLMs are the New Age devil!

I love the fact that most of us writers on iwaku have usually high wisdom, moderate intelligence, goodish charisma, and couldn't outfight the average crack-snorting chav with one hand tied behind his back 🤣

I love the fact that most of us writers on iwaku have usually high wisdom, moderate intelligence, goodish charisma, and couldn't outfight the average crack-snorting chav with one hand tied behind his back 🤣
LMAO right! I guess there's a reason we write fight scenes instead of participating in real fights!

Back