1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
  7. No Preferences
Genres
Whump | Romance | Urban fantasy | Crime | College Slice of life | Action/Adventure | Fantasy
Yo! I'm searchin' the galaxy!

Heyo! The name's Alien! I've got a lot of time on my hands with this being my last year of high school, so I've decided to put out a partner search! You can get an idea of who I am and what I'm lookin' for in the spoilers below!

Howdy! I've already said my name, so I'll go right into who I am! I've been roleplaying for about 9 years, so I'd like to consider myself pretty experienced! I cut my teeth on play-by-post roleplays when I was younger, so Iwaku's layout is right up my alley.

• I tend to write, on average, 4 to 5 paragraphs! If you can't match this, no worries, and, if you go over it, there's a good chance I'll mirror you! Either way, I consider myself pretty advanced when it comes to grammar and sentence structure.

•I write in the third-person, past-tense! Hope this isn't an issue, as it's how I learned to write and is essentially an integral part of my writing style, at this point.

•I tend to respond within at least 3 days! And that's me giving myself quite a bit of time. School and life might get in the way, but I know I'm usually able to get out replies in that time frame. Please don't be afraid to drop me little reminders if I go past that!

•If you have an ick or a problem with the way our current RP is going, talk to me! I'm sure we can find a way to work it out, and, if not, at least we'll know we tried!

•Please, no one-liners. I understand writers block can be a bitch, but I promise I can wait until you're able to think out a response! It'll probably be better for the both of us.

•I really really enjoy collaborative plotting! Working with an RP partner to determine where a story is gonna go is my jam, and we can do it IC or OOC! Either way is fine with me.

I don't think I have too many things in mind specifically, but I'm a whump and dubcon enjoyer, for sure! We don't have to incorporate it into plots, but, if you're interested, talk to me!

On the flipside, I do have a few icks! Quite a few are on my profile, but also feel free to ask!

Plots!
These are just general ideas we can work with, we don't have to use 'em. I just like providing general ideas/vibes i like to go for!
The number of red stars (*) next to a plot is on a scale of 1-5 of how interested I am in it, and if a plot has a green star (*) next to it, I'm prolly pretty interested in incorporating whump or other dark themes into it! Plots with purple stars (*) have a potential for smut scenes and romantic subplots!

I Spy ***** * *- In a kingdom far, far away, MC is used to being the kingdom thief. An absolute fool with a heart of gold and a penchant for snatching it, they take from the wealthier merchants and distribute the wealth among their little band of friends, who then spread it out to the rest of the lower class. One day, MC is caught, and taken to trial before YC, the ruler of the land. YC decides to put MC's stealth skills to use and makes them a personal spy/bodyguard. Shenanigans ensue.

Slipped Away Again *** * * - Being a bounty hunter means getting your target and getting them fast. YC knows this well, but their current target is proving to be a bit of a nuisance. Actually…forget a nuisance. MC is a downright asshole, and a slippery one at that. The cat and mouse game between these two has gone on long enough…but they just can't seem to bring themselves to catch MC. Will MC use this to their advantage, or keep things the same as they've always been?

Seven Sea Stories ***** * *- Pirate crews don't often take kindly to those who steal from them.

So, when MC decides it's a good idea to try and snatch something from the stand where the crew sells their wares when on shore, it ends with MC below the deck of the ship. YC, the captain, gives them two options: stay on board and try to work off the cost of even thinking of stealing from them, or be thrown overboard. Needless to say, MC chooses the first choice. Get ready for hijinks on the high seas!

On The Run *** *- YC and MC figured they'd be fine. All they were doing was robbing the rich blind, conning them out of card numbers and bank accounts- and then sprinkling the wealth around…while keeping a bit for themselves. Best part is, they weren't really friends, so there'd be no strings attached or hard feelings if one of them was caught. It was the perfect plan!

Getting caught by the feds was a minor setback, though.

Now they're off, jumping from motel to motel, state to state, trying to figure out how to fix it all. And maybe even becoming better friends along the way.

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: FenFren
wanna RP?

here is my bio

I am a 17 year old Agender, with they them pronouns. I am Pansexual and Panromatic, and also Polyamous and unfortunately single. My name is Roxanne(its not my real name but if you want to know my real name you will have to be talking with me for a long time), i have been roleplaying for like 2-ish years maybe 3.

And of course my Narrative Style/Scene Sample

i write in either 1st or 3rd pov, it all matters on what your okay with

first person.

*Action* (Thinking) [Texting] <SFX> {Calling} -Prologue-

-I'm walking in a forest and its starting to get darker...- *i look at my phone its 6:30* <i sigh> (i still gotten out of this forest... I've been in this forest since yesterday, and the worst thing is i don't even know how i got here, i just woke up in a ditch in the middle of the forest...) <a stick breaks in the distance>

3rd person

Cynthia Rose Dorf was born on December 30th, 2003 in the bustling city of Sydney, Australia. From a young age, they showed a natural aptitude for all things technical. They could fix any electronic device and had an uncanny understanding of how technology worked. Their parents were both engineers and they were thrilled to see their daughter inherit their love and talent for all things technical....

and one more thing.

i like your "I Spy" idea so if we would RP it would be that plot.