• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hi! my name is maple, and I am also a fellow Quotev refugees, like many of the members here seem to be! ^^ I have a lot of fandoms that I'm interested, which I will list below ♡ if you're interested, please shoot me a message, or reply to this thread! ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡
  • kpop fandom rp — i have a lot of fandoms that i'm active within, but my love interest will typically be from stray kids, enhypen, or sometimes nct or txt. i will rp any fandom i know of, except super junior, big bang, kim woojin or anyone involved in the burning sun scandal.
  • harry potter — i am extremely familiar with a lot of the fanon and canon characters from both the golden trio era and the marauders era. i have many love interests i tend to choose, so i won't bother listing them out. 9 times out of 10, i will play whoever — but i do not play severus snape, lucius malfoy, or tom riddle for rather obvious reasons. (if absolutely necessary, i can make some exceptions if u provide me with an interesting plot)
  • scream franchise — i am an avid fan of the scream franchise, and i have seen all of the movies! typically, my love interest is ethan landry, however if you are only familiar with the first movie or have yet to see scream 6, i will usually choose billy loomis. for this, there are really no characters i'm "uncomfortable" playing.
  • avatar — yes, i mean the avatar films, and not the series! the only person i will not play (as far as i know) is quaritch, but other than that, anyone else is on the table pretty much. however, please be aware that i will not do "mature" topics between characters that are minors (neteyam, lo'ak, spider, tsireya, etc.) or, god forbid, human x avatar pairings. i just... don't want to think about how that would work.
  • jujutsu kaisen — the only character i ask to not play generally is fushiguro toji. this is, admittedly, simply because he makes me extremely annoyed as a character, and i am aware that's a little inconvenient for people who enjoy his character. however, i will play pretty much anyone else. with this said, though, if we do a canon-compliant rp (aka, something that isn't set in an au) i will not be playing "soft sukuna" or anything like that. i am a very big hater of babygirl-ifying characters that are not that way in canon for canon rps.
  • twilight saga — yes, i am one of those girls </33 when it comes to this, i'm not really saying i won't play anyone aside from perhaps marcus or aro. i'm truthfully completely open to playing characters like alec, caius, riley, etc. because i have seen people have them as love interests, and i guess.. at times.. i can somewhat see the appeal. but with the personalities of marcus and aro, i cannot see either one of them falling in love. not saying i can see that happening with caius, but i can see some interesting plot possibilities regardless!! my usual love interests for this fandom is emmett cullen, jasper cullen, jacob black or other members of the quileute tribe.
  • bridgerton — i am not against ships for any characters. i will play anyone! my love interests are likely to be colin, anthony, or simon :)
  • divergent — this is a pretty dead fandom, but i'm really interested in looking for partners regardless! i enjoy playing pretty much anyone — i have played characters like eric in the past, so i'm not against playing him for potential new partners, too! my love interest will always be four, however.
  • the maze runner — another quite dead fandom, but a fun one regardless! i've read all of the books, but i kinda neglected the movies after the release of the scorch trials, due to the inaccuracies in the adaptations. i can play pretty much anyone! my love interests will usually be thomas or minho!
  • percy jackson — i will play anyone! i just ask that we age the characters up, and do not use the series' actors for the faceclaims. they're far too young for me, as a 20 year old woman, to "romanticise" in any way. i have alternative, older fc's on hand!
hiya! also from quotev, and i would love to role-play bridgerton with you!
hi! please message me and we can chat abt it for sure! :)

Hi i would love to rp harry potter or Bridgerton!
hiya! i'm totally down for either one! shoot me a message n we can talk! <33