Legends of New Hyrule (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool, I'll make the Max 3

Derr... I'm sorry guys. I know I said that I would post 'later today', but then Real Life decided to say hi. Nothing really dramatic though, but it did take up the entire evening/night. So yeah, a post will have to wait until tomorrow. Luckily I have nothing else to do tomorrow, so I can write a post first thing in the morning. Anyway, I figured I should notify you guys about this. So yeah...

Its fine no worries!

What's this about the Goddesses bow?

FYI I'm having terrible internet issues right now. Things may be slow because it feels like cold molasses on my side right now.

@ElBell wanted to play a character who's artifact was a bow. She saw Razilin had already gotten the Hero's Bow, so I was thinking about what other bows there were in Zelda. I remembered we were talking about the Goddesses Bow for your character, but I wasn't sure if you officially claimed it as yours. You didn't update your sheet to say "Yes, I have it", but I just remembered the discussion and re-read today.

I was saying that if ElBell is set on having a Bow, we could try asking to see if you were interested with the Goddesses Bow. If you want to keep it that's fine, there's like 5 more bows in Zelda lore (I'm also throwing in the new one from Zelda Wii-U), but just thought I'd ask first.

Ah I see. I don't really care much about which bow it is normally but it was one of those "let's do what zelda did" for my character. Since, if I'm not mistaken, she uses it several times in boss battles I thought it would be the best weapon for my character. I believe I have it listed under equipment instead of Artifact...which it shouldn't be. All that to say, yes I would really prefer to keep the light bow if it doesn't cause trouble.

Its cool, no worries. Keep the bow, I was just asking to see what was going on with it.

We'll figure something out for you, @ElBell, don't worry! I may even split up the Fairy Bow and the Hero's Bow into two different things with different powers (Hero's Bow can use regular arrows, bomb arrows and has the ability to never miss the target if it has a strong Weilder, whereas the Fairy Bow would be able to use magical arrows and would be able to hit most non-ethereal objects). We can let @Razilin figure out what one he wants based on that, the give the other one to @ElBell if she really wants a bow!

Then the Magical Comuppions belong to you, @ElBell!

Psst, guys (and girls)? Guess what came in the mail this morning?

• Love
Reactions: Caramon Zero
So that would mean only able to use Fire, Ice, and Light arrows? Because if so, I al all good with that!

Light not so much, but you could get the mythical laser arrow thing from Zelda Wii-U. That or maybe Lightning Arrows (those were a thing, right?)

Psst, guys (and girls)? Guess what came in the mail this morning?

Cool! I got MM3DS yesterday, you're gonna love it. Its a really good remake.

Also, remember this special and useful song:

R L Y R L Y (the inverted Song of Time)

• Love
Really?
RLY RLY.

Kind of ironic how that one turned out :3

• Love
Dear Hylia, that took way longer than necessary >_<. Stupid lack of inspiration...

Lol, it's okay, same here. I'm supposed to be writing a ZeLink fan fiction, but I don't really feel like doing it right now due to some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.