Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened way too fast. She was busy watching some of the people here start to accuse each other once again, that she never realized that Robin was here, that she noticed the moment he kissed her.

"Y...You... you're here...."

Without hesitation, Erika threw her arms around him, embracing him in a tight hug. Her heart was racing with excitement, they managed to make it so soon!

latest

"... I thought it would take forever for you to come back! I... I..." Erika was stammering all over the place and... tears were actually rolling down her face. She actually had real tears, genuine tears of relief and happiness. It was something unexpected to see from a detective as ruthless and cunning as herself.

"Oh what the hell, I love you too!" Erika immediately said this after trying to clear the tears from her eyes.

"So you were right. You two would meet again when something else cries," Dlanor said, a sly smile on her face as if she were teasing the detective.

"Don't try to ruin the moment with dry humor Dlanor! And... no! I wasn't crying! It was just... something in my eye!" Erika's face became a deep red upon Dlanor's attempt at teasing her.

"I was only stating what you had said before arriving here. I don't see how that is dry humor, Lady Erika," Dlanor shrugged, and it wasn't long until the detective's assistant had that monotone facial expression again.

"Alright... so, we got ourselves some traitors to find!" Erika managed to pull herself together as she finally released Robin from her hug, and proclaimed to her group in a very dramatic exclamation. ...looks like she was completely unaware of the tension between River and Bayonetta.

@The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Raven @anyone else wanting to meet up with the detective
"Um, dear, I think we missed something big while we were reuniting," Robin spoke with a blush. He hadn't expected Erika to announce that she loved him as well in response to him making his feelings clear. Then there was the hug and the actual tears... I'm glad I found someone who cares enough to subvert the notions others have for them. He quickly thanked the goddess he had found someone to love.
02c.png

"How disgusting..." He muttered to himself.

Happiness, elation, and joy. The faces of pure bliss as the two lovers reunited with each other.

It was sickening to watch.

@Raven @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"Again, Doctor Song?" Bayonetta asked as she jumped to avoid the attack at her feet.

She jumped to get past Song and check on the person injured.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

tumblr_mll0e15T3s1rdwopio3_250.gif

"Natsu, is it? I hope your friend calms down before she destroys the plane."

@MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
After swinging and missing with her weapon yet again, River began to pant. "How the hell are you so bloody fast?" she grumbled, watching Bayonetta move to check on Natsu. Ah-ha! Now was her perfect chance to strike again while Bayonetta was distracted! She attacked again! And this time, if Bayonetta dodged, River was probably going to hit Natsu again. And though Bayonetta hoped River would calm down before she destroyed the plane, chances were River would probably end up wrecking the plane before calming down. She had a temper as strong as the burning flames of hell!

@MrDubWubs @Mari

Wuya saw the reunite of Robin and Erika she moved her eyes not to stare. "Jack I think we should do what you suggest. Hmm... Can you let me go now? And I think we need to find a way to get back Chase." Jack looked at Wuya. "Umm... Sure..." He said realizing her hand and he also let go of the chair. "So let's look for that mirror and reverse Chase's curse. If that's what you want." Jack didn't know why but he heard some thing strange in Wuya's voice like hurt. Wuya nodded she then whispered. "And I'd appreciate it if you leave the new love birds be and don't have them follow in our search I don't know how I could put up with you and them at the moment." Jack nodded. "Led the way greatest Heylin goddess." Jack said Wuya looked at him. "Never call me that again." Jack looked at her but did not change his look. "Yes Wuya." "Good boy"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Others

*Natsu rubbed his head as he sat up from the hit. He groaned as a lump emerged from it.* You know I tried to stop the conflict!! *he yells at the two. He sighs and leans against the wall as Bayonetta jumps to him* Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for checking. She isn't my friend but conflict in tight spaces i hate to see. *He mumbles wishing Yang or Lucy or Happy or anyone he knew*
@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Um, dear, I think we missed something big while we were reuniting," Robin spoke with a blush. He hadn't expected Erika to announce that she loved him as well in response to him making his feelings clear. Then there was the hug and the actual tears... I'm glad I found someone who cares enough to subvert the notions others have for them. He quickly thanked the goddess he had found someone to love.
"Huh? What do you mean-" Erika began to ask as she turned around to see the apparent chaos.

After swinging and missing with her weapon yet again, River began to pant. "How the hell are you so bloody fast?" she grumbled, watching Bayonetta move to check on Natsu. Ah-ha! Now was her perfect chance to strike again while Bayonetta was distracted! She attacked again! And this time, if Bayonetta dodged, River was probably going to hit Natsu again. And though Bayonetta hoped River would calm down before she destroyed the plane, chances were River would probably end up wrecking the plane before calming down. She had a temper as strong as the burning flames of hell!

@MrDubWubs @Mari
"Dlanor..." the detective had a slight smile on her face, it was about time she were to go back to her sly self. How long has it been since she's been like this?

superthumb.jpg

"... Be helpful around these parts and try to stop the meaningless fighting. I rather not have more people dead due to our emotions..." Erika requested her assistant to be some use in this.

"...as you WISH," Dlanor sighed as she immediately sprinted right into the conflict. Before River could ever hope to do anything to Bayonetta and/or Natsu, Dlanor was in-between them, holding her hands out to create a barrier out of red energy.

"This conflict... is POINTLESS. I had been told by Lady Erika to stop it before damage is done," Dlanor spoke a red truth which was the catalyst to the barrier. It was only there for the second that the attack would dare to hit anyone, and it soon disappeared as the attack had collided and been averted by the Red Truth barrier.

@MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari

*Natsu rubbed his head as he sat up from the hit. He groaned as a lump emerged from it.* You know I tried to stop the conflict!! *he yells at the two. He sighs and leans against the wall as Bayonetta jumps to him* Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for checking. She isn't my friend but conflict in tight spaces i hate to see. *He mumbles wishing Yang or Lucy or Happy or anyone he knew*
@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk
"Huh? What do you mean-" Erika began to ask as she turned around to see the apparent chaos.

"Dlanor..." the detective had a slight smile on her face, it was about time she were to go back to her sly self. How long has it been since she's been like this?

superthumb.jpg

"... Be helpful around these parts and try to stop the meaningless fighting. I rather not have more people dead due to our emotions..." Erika requested her assistant to be some use in this.

"...as you WISH," Dlanor sighed as she immediately sprinted right into the conflict. Before River could ever hope to do anything to Bayonetta and/or Natsu, Dlanor was in-between them, holding her hands out to create a barrier out of red energy.

"This conflict... is POINTLESS. I had been told by Lady Erika to stop it before damage is done," Dlanor spoke a red truth which was the catalyst to the barrier. It was only there for the second that the attack would dare to hit anyone, and it soon disappeared as the attack had collided and been averted by the Red Truth barrier.

@MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari
@MrDubWubs @Gummi Bunnies @Mari

Oh, River was so pissed off that her head felt like it was about to explode. In fact, the anger was making her face turn red--especially after Dlanor intervened with her attack on Bayonetta. She cursed a few times, her shoulders moving up and down from how hard she was panting. "I-It's not pointless! Can't you see I'm trying to kill a traitor!? I have to stop them before they kill again!" she cried. She lifted up the giant wrench again, feeling her arm start to throb from swinging the heavy thing around so much. They were fools! All of the survivors were fools! Just sitting around on the airplane relaxing while the traitors could have been sitting in any seat. And one of those traitors was Bayonetta! She had to be! Again, River swung the wrench, but this time at Dlanor. "If you stand in my way of stopping a traitor, I'll hurt you too if I must!"

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up"

The plane shivers in the wake of Monokuma's announcement. The bear wasn't lying, as the turbulence is heavy enough to knock you guys off your feet! Oxygen masks fall from their containers and the lights indicating that you should be wearing your seat belts begin to rapidly blink.

Then, the coverings on the plane's windows fall, plunging it into darkness. Considering what happened last time when the lights went out, you can all expect the worst. A crash and-- You all begin to feel wind start to blow inside the airplane! Then, it suddenly stops, and the plane gives one more great heave, the windows of the plane slamming back open.​

"Phew! That was a little crazy, huh? It seems we had a bit of an issue there..."​

None of you are sure what happened, but it seems one person in your group is now missing... Leia does a head count, and it turns it it's D, one of the transfer students!

Monokuma's voice comes over the speaker again, "Ah, that's right, I have something to show you all!"

Everyone's IDs switch on, showing what looks to be a POV shot of someone falling through the sky. They're falling, and falling, and falling... until--​

In his weakened state, there was no way he could have survived the fall.​

The Ultimate Vampire Hunter is dead.

---

"Oh, how unfortunate!" Monokuma exclaims. "And we can't even conduct an investigation! At least you guys seem in a mood to argue... Hmm!"

The seats of the plane suddenly collapse in on themselves and slide beneath the floor.

Rapidly all around you, the inside of the plane shifts and changes to form... a court room? The bright blue sky flies by in the windows.

tWZV8NA.png

There's a podium for each of you!

Monokuma sits at the large seat behind you all. The Bucket Knight stands next to him.

aqBlSHQ.png

"You nosy losers who are supposed to be dead sure have a lot to say! Maybe you guys can provide some clues to this sudden murder!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

The Bucket Knight's Epitaph...

"ARYA STARK OF WINTERFALL, THE YOUNG WOLF.
Bayonetta.

[River's name written in Gallifreyan]
-J
Okay. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had some business to take care of last night. Don't trust Cosmo; he was one of the traitors. Take care, and I'll try to find Yang soon. If I can't get her to come to the chalkboard and talk to you, I'll at least tell her you're okay. Tell me a message and I'll try to deliver it to her."

---

Pretty Boy (@DapperDogman) finds himself awaking in a hospital bed. A beautiful blue sky awaits him outside.

---

INTERLUDE PART FOUR
"The Bird of Happiness and the Promised Brooch"

D, Ruby, Yang, The Noob, The Engineer, Lilia, Arya, and Cosmo awake inside a small single room.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @Akibahara @Reaper Jack @Krieg @Josh M @Hazard

vApmr9j.png

Like usual, The Bucket Knight is here.

olNFtqA.png

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

D - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SPLAT

Last edited:

Oh, River was so pissed off that her head felt like it was about to explode. In fact, the anger was making her face turn red--especially after Dlanor intervened with her attack on Bayonetta. She cursed a few times, her shoulders moving up and down from how hard she was panting. "I-It's not pointless! Can't you see I'm trying to kill a traitor!? I have to stop them before they kill again!" she cried. She lifted up the giant wrench again, feeling her arm start to throb from swinging the heavy thing around so much. They were fools! All of the survivors were fools! Just sitting around on the airplane relaxing while the traitors could have been sitting in any seat. And one of those traitors was Bayonetta! She had to be! Again, River swung the wrench, but this time at Dlanor. "If you stand in my way of stopping a traitor, I'll hurt you too if I must!"
"And how exactly can you be so sure that Bayonetta is the traitor?" He asked, piping in and grabbing River's arm with a firm grip before she could hit Dlanor, suddenly appearing between them, "If you must let off some steam, hit me instead. But if you really are so convinced that she is the traitor, where is the proof?" Kotomine inquired.

He wasn't doing this for any selfless reason. In the long run, it was all for personal gain and preservation. Logically, it would be better to keep as many people as possible alive. Not for any heroic motivations or anything, but because it meant that the more people there were, the more targets would be available for traitors to take, and thus, a lesser chance for him to die. Of course, there was nothing preventing him from coming back to life the same way Robin and Erika had, but he wasn't going to risk it. He had already died once, and he wasn't going to die again.

Perhaps he could make a hobby out of resurrection.

"It is unwise to act so rash, Dr. Song," he spoke, "Why don't you compose yourself before you do something you'll regret?" He proceeded to ask, his question bordering on a threat with that kind of tone.

On one hand, he could make this headache go away by destroying her heart right there, but on the other, that would simply mean he would be doing the traitors' job for them, and he didn't like playing the hands of others. Especially those who were after him.

@The Pimp Tactician @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @MrDubWubs

Last edited:

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
The plane shivers in the wake of Monokuma's announcement. The bear wasn't lying, as the turbulence is heavy enough to knock you guys off your feet! Oxygen masks fall from their containers and the lights indicating that you should be wearing your seat belts begin to rapidly blink.

Then, the coverings on the plane's windows fall, plunging it into darkness. Considering what happened last time when the lights went out, you can all expect the worst. A crash and-- You all begin to feel wind start to blow inside the airplane! Then, it suddenly stops, and the plane gives one more great heave, the windows of the plane slamming back open.

"Phew! That was a little crazy, huh? It seems we had a bit of an issue there..."​

None of you are sure what happened, but it seems one person in your group is now missing... Leia does a head count, and it turns it it's D, one of the transfer students!

Monokuma's voice comes over the speaker again, "Ah, that's right, I have something to show you all!"

Everyone's IDs switch on, showing what looks to be a POV shot of someone falling through the sky. They're falling, and falling, and falling... until--​

---

"Oh, how unfortunate!" Monokuma exclaims. "And we can't even conduct an investigation! At least you guys seem in a mood to argue... Hmm!"

The seats of the plane suddenly collapse in on themselves and

Rapidly all around you, the inside of the plane shifts and changes to form... a court room? The bright blue sky flies by in the windows.

tWZV8NA.png

Monokuma sits at the large seat behind you all. The Bucket Knight stands next to him.

aqBlSHQ.png

"You nosy losers who are supposed to be dead sure have a lot to say! Maybe you guys can provide some clues to this sudden murder!"

Bayonetta.

-J
Okay. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had some business to take care of last night. Don't trust Cosmo; he was one of the traitors. Take care, and I'll try to find Yang soon. If I can't get her to come to the chalkboard and talk to you, I'll at least tell her you're okay. Tell me a message and I'll try to deliver it to her."

---

Pretty Boy (@DapperDogman) finds himself awaking in a hospital bed. A beautiful blue sky awaits him outside.

---

INTERLUDE PART FOUR
"The Bird of Happiness"

Ruby, Yang, The Noob, The Engineer, Lilia, Arya, and Cosmo awake inside a small single room.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @Akibahara @Reaper Jack @Krieg @Josh M

vApmr9j.png

olNFtqA.png

Cast List:

@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)

Eliminated:

Jackand his animal instincts went to protect Wuya. He grabbed her and held on till the chaos was over. He then smiled. "Well lets sit for now Wuya and go from there shall we?" Wuya gave Jack a smile. "Sure and Jack thank you." Jack smiled "No problem." They both sat waiting to deiced on what the others thought for a vote.

@Everyone

Pretty Boy sits up and looks out the window, seeing a nice looking day outside, he sighs, reminded only of his own misery in comparison to the nice weather
He looks at himself and inspects himself, checking for his weapons and gear, hoping he would still have them
"C'mon...I already lost one knife...it's all I have left of her" he whines as he pats himself down

@Atomyk

"..." Dlanor was unsure on how to proceed about this, glancing a bit at Erika. Of course, Dlanor side-stepped out of the way of River's wrench, she wasn't some assistant incapable of combat, but yet... something about this made Dlanor for once waiting for further orders from Erika.

"Even if she was a traitor, your ruckus is going to cause something bad to happen," Erika sighed as she had Dlanor back off from now, of course, the detective wasn't primarily a fighter. As if to calm the tension, Erika held up a hand to Natsu as if to silence him. She was about to have a talk with miss Song...

"If you're really sure, explain it all to me. I would very much appreciate some background on the matter before passing judgment," Erika narrowed her eyes at her... That was until it was time for another trial it seemed...

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE

Then, the coverings on the plane's windows fall, plunging it into darkness. Considering what happened last time when the lights went out, you can all expect the worst. A crash and-- You all begin to feel wind start to blow inside the airplane! Then, it suddenly stops, and the plane gives one more great heave, the windows of the plane slamming back open.

---

The seats of the plane suddenly collapse in on themselves and

tWZV8NA.png

aqBlSHQ.png

Bayonetta.

-J

---

---

INTERLUDE PART FOUR
"The Bird of Happiness"

Ruby, Yang, The Noob, The Engineer, Lilia, Arya, and Cosmo awake inside a small single room.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @Akibahara @Reaper Jack @Krieg @Josh M

vApmr9j.png

olNFtqA.png

Cast List:

@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)

Eliminated:

"Tch, that was quick..." Erika was quite annoyed that someone had been killed once again. She knew it couldn't be any of the people she's talked to once returning and the very ones that she had Dlanor try to break up the conflict. The choices were slim... so who could had taken the chance to push someone out of the plane it seemed.

"Here's a Blue Truth on what I think happened. Think of it as a theory of a sort: The murder victim, D, was pushed out of the plane while we had turbulence occur, it must had happened when the 'crash' noise was made as it seemed like a perfect time for a traitor to kill another of our own innocents. That's all I could say, until we get more testimonies..." Erika said with some speculation, the Blue Truth becoming a possible theory. But it was a theory from her own opinion and speculation, as it could be broken up by any evidence or testimonies before the lights went out. Dlanor stayed by her side, ready to assist if needed.

@EVERYBODY

"Great, as soon as I rejoin, there's a murder. Well, good thing I'm already proven innocent," Robin chimed in before becoming serious, "So, who here is not a transfer student again?"

After awhile, Dlanor spoke up to confirm to the detective,"Lady Erika. We are back, no doubt."

A smile appeared on her face.

"Very good. Well then, I suppose we'll meet some other time Rubbish Bin," Erika perked up as Dlanor said this, having the detective head over to the door.

"Allow me to formally greet everyone again. It's not special if I just walk around. Besides, it's like one of those moments in the Witch's games as well," Erika smiled towards her assistant, opening the bathroom door of the airplane and letting herself walk out first.

"Ahem, I hope I don't scare some nerves. I mean, what some way to go for a detective such as myself. Besides, you can't keep a detective away from a case such as this..."

Erika made her voice loud and clear to those on the airplane, putting her left hand on her chest while having her right to raise her skirt a bit in her following bow.

104744.jpg

"Simply by the existence of my return, this level of surprise is possible for Furudo Erika! What do you think, everyone!?"

Behind Erika, Dlanor sighed and did a slight facepalm. Quite over-doing their return... Wasn't it?

@everyone on the airplane
Poirot had been wincing at the bullets which had ricocheted off the other side of the ambulance, when the young woman had dropped to the ground next to him. Hands about his head to ward off the chaos, he stared at her as she babbled about airplanes and safety.

"What? What is this about the airplane?" he shouts over the ruckus of the fight around him. When she dashes for the staircase, he follows -awkwardly, while still wincing at the bullets singing through the air and with quickened steps - towards the airplane. He climbs up the stairs, cursing under his breath. When he reaches the first seat open, he flings himself down into it. "Sang Sacre! I am not up for this running about." His relaxed manner was shattered when he hears the roar of the engines. "Non, non - not a flight. My stomach, she is not happy in such a contraption within the air!" He quickly wraps and buckle the belts of the seat about him and tries to will away the churn of his stomach as the airplane takes off.

Later, when the plane is fully in the air, and the Ours du Diable announced that they had left the city of terror behind, Poirot was still gripping the arms of the chair he was sitting as tightly as possible. He manages a strained smile at the bear, along with a muttered, "Je vous remercie infiniment." When asked if he needed anything by the absurd pegiun, the odd bird got nothing but a quick shake of the head. "Maybe a safe and quick landing upon the ground, s'il vous plait."

The only thing to shake Poirot out of his terror of the mid-air was the voice of Miss Erika coming from the back of the plane. He stares towards the front of the plane in shock, before throwing off the seatbelt and standing up. Bracing himself against the seat in front of him, he turns to stare at the younger detective. "But, this is impossible! No, we saw you killed, and . . . " His eyes narrow, and he shakes his head. "No, with the Looking Glass about, we thought we saw you die, but no, " He turns back to the bear, and shakes his finger at him. "This is the worst of a trick."

@Verite @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @MrDubWubs

River shot angry eyes to Kotomine when he grabbed her arm, stopping her from attacking Dlanor. Why did people have to keep thwarting her attacks!? She was sick of them interfering! This had to stop!

"Fine, I will hit you. I'm tired of the lot of you trying to stop me!"

With that, River walloped Kotomine upside the head.

"I saw her name on that chalkboard! And Bucket Knight spoke of her! B-Bucket Knight spoke of Cosmo too and he turned out to be a traitor. B-Bayonetta must be a traitor too," River stammered, panting heavily. All of the angry energy she was channeling was quickly wearing her out.

"The only thing I'll regret is not killing a traitor. I need to stop the traitor. I-I don't... I don't... want him to die like I did. He's already suffering and it's my fault," she grumbled, clutching her chest for a moment as she panted.

And with that, the plane transformed!

Since she had been dead for so long, this was the first time River had seen the courtroom. It surprised her. Instead of standing in front of one of the podiums, she gripped onto her wrench and smashed one of them to pieces angrily.

@Verite @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @MrDubWubs

River shot angry eyes to Kotomine when he grabbed her arm, stopping her from attacking Dlanor. Why did people have to keep thwarting her attacks!? She was sick of them interfering! This had to stop!

"Fine, I will hit you. I'm tired of the lot of you trying to stop me!"

With that, River walloped Kotomine upside the head.

"I saw her name on that chalkboard! And Bucket Knight spoke of her! B-Bucket Knight spoke of Cosmo too and he turned out to be a traitor. B-Bayonetta must be a traitor too," River stammered, panting heavily. All of the angry energy she was channeling was quickly wearing her out.

"The only thing I'll regret is not killing a traitor. I need to stop the traitor. I-I don't... I don't... want him to die like I did. He's already suffering and it's my fault," she grumbled, clutching her chest for a moment as she panted.

And with that, the plane transformed!

Since she had been dead for so long, this was the first time River had seen the courtroom. It surprised her. Instead of standing in front of one of the podiums, she gripped onto her wrench and smashed one of them to pieces angrily.
03df.png

"Tch," Kotomine briefly clicked his tongue as he was hit, letting go of River as she began talking to touch his wound, "My, you pack a surprising punch, don't you?" He asked, listening to what she had to say, ignoring the visible bruise that appeared. Guessing that she would probably get tired, he figured now was a good time to give her space, so he backed away a little.

03e.png

"Yes, I'm sure the rest of the survivors came to a similar conclusion when young Arya Stark's name had appeared on the Bucket Knight as well. So we executed her, but she turned out to be innocent. Unfortunately, I am still not convinced that your... testimony proves anything, Doctor Song. Ah, but you're doing this for the sake of another person, eh? Love certainly is in the air today, it seems," he said, a devilish smirk appearing on the priest's face, "But tell me... are you really so determined to hunt down the final traitor that you're willing to risk being wrong and killing an innocent in cold blood?"​

"Kotomine, River, stop it. Neither of you are helping the case by fighting each other," Robin barked out in a commanding voice, "If you want to be useful, then help us discover the killer here."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Jack looked at everyone. "Well I don't know who the killer could be but before you once more point the figure at Wuya which in turn would be me as well." He breathed. "I had to hold on when the plan went all wacky. I keep Wuya in my arms the whole time holding on to her a seat and my staff so I could have the strength not for us to fall. If you still believe we are the culprits fine. Then let the heylin side prove you all wrong for once." Wuya looked at Jack but said nothing for she did not wish to ruin his words knowing that she probable would if she spoke and in turn damn them both.

@Everyone

03df.png

"Tch," Kotomine briefly clicked his tongue as he was hit, letting go of River as she began talking to touch his wound, "My, you pack a surprising punch, don't you?" He asked, listening to what she had to say, ignoring the visible bruise that appeared. Guessing that she would probably get tired, he figured now was a good time to give her space, so he backed away a little.

03e.png

"Yes, I'm sure the rest of the survivors came to a similar conclusion when young Arya Stark's name had appeared on the Bucket Knight as well. So we executed her, but she turned out to be innocent. Unfortunately, I am still not convinced that your... testimony proves anything, Doctor Song. Ah, but you're doing this for the sake of another person, eh? Love certainly is in the air today, it seems," he said, a devilish smirk appearing on the priest's face, "But tell me... are you really so determined to hunt down the final traitor that you're willing to risk being wrong and killing an innocent in cold blood?"​
"Kotomine, River, stop it. Neither of you are helping the case by fighting each other," Robin barked out in a commanding voice, "If you want to be useful, then help us discover the killer here."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
River scowled at Kotomine's words. Maybe he was somewhat right. Her testimony didn't prove much. She ignored his other ramblings about love and such. It was none of his business. "Hell yes I am. Maybe Bayonetta isn't the traitor; you're right that Arya wasn't. However, Cosmo was a traitor. So I'd be willing to take the risk. A guess with little proof is better than a guess with no proof. We have to stop the traitors no matter what. There are still people who need to be protected from them."

Something bad had already happened to him. She didn't want anything else bad to happen...

River glared at Robin who told them to stop fighting. "Oh, shut up or I'll hit you too! I am trying to figure out who the traitor is in case you didn't see my going after Bayonetta a moment ago. But everyone insists on protecting her!"

Although she was exhausted, River found it in herself to stand up and kick the podium, she had smashed, repeatedly. The woman had still managed to summon up some energy even though she was tired. She could get pretty feisty!

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.