OFFICIAL EVENT RP Palooza: Electric Boogaloo!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm not sure if I've been paired yet, but I wanted to pop in for my application and say that I'm okay with MxM pairings and NbxNb!

Also, depending on my time, I may be open to be repaired up after the first pairing :) I put "no" because I was sure, but I'd still be open to it!

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
I've had to remove the 1-Liner request in the RP Palooza form, as that was a mistake on my part. It should be 1-2 paragraphs.

The reason 1-liner was removed was due to no action of it last year, and thus far only one person has selected it. Making it a bit difficult to combine people, unless there are others that are interested in this (and are applying, not just for consensus sake); we'll have to make this change to give everyone a chance to RP rather than sitting on the bench.

Thank you
Would it be best to send in another one? I waffled between one-liners and 1-2 paragraphs anyways, so either is fine!

I've had to remove the 1-Liner request in the RP Palooza form, as that was a mistake on my part. It should be 1-2 paragraphs.

The reason 1-liner was removed was due to no action of it last year, and thus far only one person has selected it. Making it a bit difficult to combine people, unless there are others that are interested in this (and are applying, not just for consensus sake); we'll have to make this change to give everyone a chance to RP rather than sitting on the bench.

Thank you
Would it be best to send in another one? I waffled between one-liners and 1-2 paragraphs anyways, so either is fine!
Naw, ur all good. I can switch it over rather than a new app :D

• Thank You
Reactions: rissa
I thought I remembered last time we could pick multiple options, was the switch to one choice only on purpose?

I only ask because I had some trouble filling out the form since I'm okay with basically anything besides MxF, and I couldn't decide on post size ><

I thought I remembered last time we could pick multiple options, was the switch to one choice only on purpose?

I only ask because I had some trouble filling out the form since I'm okay with basically anything besides MxF, and I couldn't decide on post size ><
Yes, it was selected on purpose as I didn't want to over encumber the google form. But you can message me or Lyrikai to let us know you are open to more.

ONE WEEK TILL RP PALOOZA OPENS! Have you submitted your app yet? Come join us. Lyrikai and I are working on the pairings currently and there is quite the variety thus far, but we always want more. Why? Cause we are super greedy!

Come join up todayyyyy!