• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Marlowe

Loner
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
62f5d811c2606123ea254bd78d0f5404.png
A sprawling, awe-inspiring world, the realm of Teyvat runs rich with magic and mystery. Many types of peoples can be found in all corners of the world, ranging from the wind-swept fields of Mondstadt to the icy cold tundra of Snezhnaya. For centuries, such individuals have thrived under the rule of their Archons; neither wars for land nor bloody battles have occurred for hundreds of years. Things have been going well... that was, until Sumeru's once beautiful land withered under the golden sun. Almost overnight, the land has been nearly destroyed, and people all over Teyvat have lost contact with their loved ones that lived there.

No one knows what's happening. Sumeru's disarray hasn't been the only thing that has garnered people's concern. In Mondstadt, the Lawrence Clan has been steadily asserting their presence over the City of Freedom. With the Anemo Archon nowhere to be found, the civilians of Mondstadt grow worried that their bloody past will once again repeat itself.

In the midst of this blooming chaos, an unlikely bunch of adventurers, unfamiliar with one another, gathers in one of Mondstadt's taverns. Whether it's fate that brought them together or something else, no one knows-- all that can be seen is that each of these adventurers bear Visions. Will they work together to stem the tide of the chaos blooming within Teyvat, or will they stand to the side as darkness encroaches the land?

a0cf380fe28d78bffc58712d2781ec07.png

1.) Please be at least eighteen years of age. I'm only really comfortable roleplaying with adults, especially in fantastical settings such as this.

2.) You do not have to play Genshin to participate in this roleplay, though you will have to do your own research/ask questions.

3.) Have a proper grasp of grammar and post at least 2-3 paragraphs per post, except under special circumstances where it's not realistic to achieve that goal (this is very rare).

4.) Please take your time in crafting interesting characters that are fun to roleplay with. Make sure to have your characters be of age and a pleasure to write with. No one likes over-powered obnoxious characters that are a pain to deal with.

5.) This is an AU. Characters in the game do not exist in this universe. That means there's no Diluc, Kaeya, Ganyu, etc. Not even Venti/Zhongli/Baal/the rest of the Archons in the game. This provides players a completely fresh slate. Archons will be created by myself and one or two other people that have already been chosen. Adepti/half-adepti/other powerful individuals may become playable later on.

6.) Players have a bunch of creative liberty... within reason. Due to the fact that Genshin Impact is currently an incomplete game, there is only so much we know about it at the moment (we know about Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma, though not about anything else). That being said, players will have the ability to fill in the blanks with the GMs' approval. This means that you can totally have characters come from Sumeru, Fontaine, etc, and even make villains later on in the roleplay after we discuss some things with you.

I'm here, I'm here. Geo polearm for my character, also running the Electro Archon separately.

I'm interested in this as well

Yes! Awesome~

I'd want a few more people~

Oooh this looks interesting. I'll probably play an electro or cryo user~
Do we have to stick to genshin weapons?
As for it being only adults, you can put it in the red star section to keep those underaged out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marlowe
Ooo, another person! And isn't redstar only for lewd stuff?

Redstar is specifically for age-restricted RPing. It's just that most people go for age-restricted RPing because they want to write smut without getting accidentally banned.

Anyhow, dropping some tentative interest. How are things looking in terms of posting speeds? What sort of lore elements are transferred over from Genshin?

Reactions: Marlowe
Ah I see. I might as well do that then!

Posting speeds should be once a week. As for lore, basically the same as normal Genshin, what with Celestia, the fatui, archons, etc

Reactions: EldridSmith

Posting speeds should be once a week. As for lore, basically the same as normal Genshin, what with Celestia, the fatui, archons, etc
What about weapons? Are we restricted to what's in the game?

Depends. What do you have in mind?

I was thinking of combining a martial artist with spiked shields or Iron gauntlets, but mostly asking for historical weapons not included in the game.

So the Cyro Archon still plans on taking the Gnosises of all the other Archons, and the Fatui are still international terrorists?

I was thinking of combining a martial artist with spiked shields or Iron gauntlets, but mostly asking for historical weapons not included in the game.

Sounds good to me as long as it makes sense for the setting.

So the Cyro Archon still plans on taking the Gnosises of all the other Archons, and the Fatui are still international terrorists?

Fatui are still bad, tho I'm not certain what's gonna be up with the Cryo Archon.

• Thank You
@Moonbow I will ask, what's the driving plot of this RP? It would greatly help in determining what type of character to play, where I would be coming from lore wise, and their experiences.

@Moonbow I will ask, what's the driving plot of this RP? It would greatly help in determining what type of character to play, where I would be coming from lore wise, and their experiences.

The adventurers meet at the tavern in Mondstadt. Currently two things are happening; Sumeru seems to have some sus stuff happening, but Mondstadt's being taken over by the Lawrences. Ye old adventurer group decides to step up cause they have Visions and stuff.