• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Moonbow I will ask, what's the driving plot of this RP? It would greatly help in determining what type of character to play, where I would be coming from lore wise, and their experiences.

The adventurers meet at the tavern in Mondstadt. Currently two things are happening; Sumeru seems to have some sus stuff happening, but Mondstadt's being taken over by the Lawrences. Ye old adventurer group decides to step up cause they have Visions and stuff.
I see, but how would this bring in adventurers of Liyue and people of Inazuma into things (especially since we don't really know where Sumeru is canonically yet)?

@Moonbow I will ask, what's the driving plot of this RP? It would greatly help in determining what type of character to play, where I would be coming from lore wise, and their experiences.

The adventurers meet at the tavern in Mondstadt. Currently two things are happening; Sumeru seems to have some sus stuff happening, but Mondstadt's being taken over by the Lawrences. Ye old adventurer group decides to step up cause they have Visions and stuff.
I see, but how would this bring in adventurers of Liyue and people of Inazuma into things (especially since we don't really know where Sumeru is canonically yet)?

You can always just say that they have a reason for being in Mondstadt and thus being drawn into the conflict.

Reactions: EldridSmith
So the Cyro Archon still plans on taking the Gnosises of all the other Archons, and the Fatui are still international terrorists?
Yeah I forgot I also had the Cryo Archon too. Not so much Gnoses, but yeah the Fatui are still international terrorists.

Looking for 2 more peeps

I am still looking!

Do you at least have a CS in mind? And would you mind us working on characters in the mean time?

I don't have the cs format out, but you can use this very very hollow sheet as a basis:

Name:
Vision:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Short Biography:
Skills: (anything that can be used on the field)
Quirks: (something they do/think that makes them stand out)
Extra Info:

The OOC will come with a formated fancy sheet so don't worry about how bare bones it is

Reactions: Reanimator Buns
I apologize but I think I'm going to withdraw from this RP, no offense to anyone but with so many unknowns in genshin I feel this isn't for me currently. Thank you anyways.

Is this still open? I have a rough idea for a lupical I could play as, if that's accepted. From my knowledge, lupicals are simply people who have been adopted by wolves, and aren't inherently powerful or anything, although having wolf skills such as enhanced scent and endurance might be powerful (maybe I could make them weaker in one area to compensate, like taking away hearing or the ability to sense temperature or pain).