2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
Navigation:
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (Character Dump): Click Here
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (OOC): Click Here

The year is 2020, and Earth is on fire.

A group called the E.I. at the beginning of the year began secretly kidnapping and training people to help them take over the world. These people were regular members of society, teachers, students, criminals, if it looked like they could be swiped without any real retaliation, they were. The world was none the wiser.

Several such recruits were collected from the general population and chosen to be trained underneath the three founders of this mysterious group. A school gym teacher named Tyler Haak, a large viking looking mercenary named Otto White, a former U.S. military infantryman Maine, and Daisuke a giant pervert/former yakuza member. After three months of training under the First, Second, and Third founders, the secret facility in which they were being trained was attacked by factions within the E.I. They hit fast and hard, sending the whole facility into chaos. Leading the group of trained E.I. recruits out of the facility, the Third founder led the small group to North Korea, where the rest of the E.I. forces had gathered. In a stunning display of brute force, hundreds of E.I. VTOL troop transport gunships assaulted the capitol, took over it and the nearby military base, and then executed the dictator.

However, the group of recruits were repulsed by this actions, and Tyler, Daisuke lashed out at the Second, prompting him to kill Daisuke. Daisuke was only saved by a chance, as a passing E.I. infantryman assisted burying Daisuke, Daisuke's consciousness escaped into the man, making him a target of interest for the Second founder. The Second founder had Tyler, Adam (The E.I. infantryman), another man who was recruited by the E.I. who vaguely reminded everyone of a russian, and Alkura (the daughter of the third founder). In a display of defiance (facilitated only by the Third Founder's intervention), Otto White and Lazaro (A crazed murderer who was only assisting them for the pure off chance they might get to kill someone) led a daring rescue of the prisoners, escaping to Sryia with them on a jet.

After they landed, Otto talked them through the Airport, calling in a favor from the commanding officer of the troops stationed there. Otto took the group to his home, and coincidentally, the place he buried his family. The group rested there for a day, but unfortunately they were sold out by the very commanding officer that Otto had called a favor from. A team of E.I. troops trained to track deserters followed them, and then they attacked in the night. The battle was brief but bloody, and it was discovered the very next day, in a letter from the Third founder, that the troops were all cloned, an attempt from the E.I. to make soldiers loyal, easy to train, equip, and recruit.

The group fled in the VTOL jet provided by the Third, guided to some mysterious facility by a man they only know as "Deanta" supposedly a trusted ally and teacher of the Third founder. As they got off the VTOL jet, they were greeted by a huge cheering crowd. Thousands of people who had hidden from the E.I.'s secret influence in underground societies had gathered into a single united rebellion, and this group of rag tag E.I. rebels were their largest hope in defeating the group. As it turned out, while the E.I. had a righteous goal, the goal did not justify the means through which they planned to execute it. With much of the world under the control of the E.I. (Facilitated by the E.I. implanting trained members of the group into the governments of nations worldwide, and then using their influence to convince them to join the International Nations Union, or INU, with the newly formed nation of the E.I. at the head, and major military superpowers like Russia and the U.S. backing up the group with the full might of their military.

In a surprise move, the rebellion turned on this coalition, and moving out from facilities all over the world they attack the E.I., intent on freeing the world from this tyranny. The E.I. rebels themselves spearheaded an assault straight into the main E.I. base, an attack that was wiped out, but still managed to distract the E.I. long enough for the rebels to defeat the E.I. in other places around the world.

Feeling threatened by this, the E.I. detonated the world's supply of nuclear weapons, reducing the population from 7.4 billion to three million in minutes. Those people who survived were transported, as if by an act of some deity, to a new world. Some land in deserts, some in forests, some in plains, some alone, and some in groups, but all appear, alive and no worse then they were on Earth. Something is strange about this world though, while it looks like Earth, and the animals do as well, the air is tingling with an energy that was not prevalent in society before, and all over the world these people have begun to realize that they can now use something strange and previously impossible, magic. In the background secret forces seem to be manipulating the situation though, and somewhere the immortals that survived the nuclear blasts are still alive.

It is now up to humanity to rebuild.

Tyler

The usual tan skin that mimicked any normal person faded away, and the woman returned to blue. Having both strange things, her odd coloring and Adam's healing and his demon-like appearance happen at the same time was enough to actually send one guard running at top speed away from the building. Luckily, there were only a few left. Adam took down more men, but the way he was going at it now, her help wasn't even needed. There weren't very many there in the first place. The moment he finished the rest off, Tyler jogged back to the room she'd been in and changed her clothes back into her own quickly. She gave the two women she'd been with a peck on each of their foreheads before guiding them to the back where the rest had left.

Tyler jogged back to the front door where Adam was, hoping since he'd finished taking out the nuisances that he'd shifted back to human form. "We need to be as inconspicuous as possible while travelling through the street." Her body heated up and her appearance normalized again. "They'll be looking for us." She grabbed a few cloaks, one having belonged to the master of the establishment, the other belonging to one of the ladies. Tyler tossed Adam Cedric's cloak, and she herself pulled on the other. It was too flashy for her taste, but it belonged to a hooker, so what else did she expect?

Pulling up the hood, Tyler made sure that her face was partially hidden by material, and partially by shadow and her weapons remained tucked away in hiding as well. "Let's go. We need to group up. Stay close." Disguised in her cloak, Tyler bolted out the door and took off at a run toward the Inn. They needed to find Alkura and Otto. "Damnit…" She hated herself for leaving them now. She figured Alkura would be safe as long as Otto was there with her, but what if he left? What he stormed off in anger or something? "Shit!" She picked up the pace, going into a full sprint.

The woman slammed open the door to see a body lying across the bar. For a second, fear gripped her, until she noticed two other people there. With a relieved sigh, Tyler jogged up to them and instantly put on a hand on Alkura's head and the other on Otto's shoulder while shaking off her hood. "Damn. Had me worried for a minute." She noted the knife Otto was handing Alkura. He was right, she needed something to defend herself with. Tyler unhooked Alkura's sword from her belt and handed it over as well. "Stay safe." She then turned to Otto. "We need to find the source of this and cut it off." She glanced at the dead man on the bar. "We were attacked, too."

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler
-

He looked to Tyler's hand on his shoulder before he let Alkura take the blade he was handing her. "We need to get Alkura to Lucien and Cal first, we three can't act in our full capacity while also keeping her safe." He paused a moment while he looked back at the corpse on the bar. "The ones who came in here were regulars, plate armor and weapons. Not like the raiders we fought at the fort, armor ain't treated well though. Heat and pressure is all it took for that one and the others ran." He looked out what remained of the windows of the tavern and saw the city burning as fire spread from one end to the other. "We must hurry to find Lucien and Cal, would you agree?" Otto asked Tyler as the burning fires reflected in his eyes from the outside.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Adam Kane

Adam felt the sticky blood all over his arms once he was done killing his share of the soldiers. He swiped his arms at the floor spraying blook onto the floor. Tyler seemed to be finished as he hurried back from helping some ladies escape. She grabbed cloaks and said it was best to blend in aka put away your horns, fangs, tail and claws. They hurried through the ravaged town to wind up back at the inn.

When they arrived the stench of burnt skin hit Adam like a ton of bricks he hung back closer to the door trying not to throw up. Adam watched as Tyler ran over to Alkura, he was jealous at first ready to throw himself in his usual doubts but instead shook it off. He was a new man, he would earn their respect and have them rely on them just like they do with Daisuke.

He could hear Otto discuss plans with Tyler, apparently it was to find Lucien and Cal. Adam figured it would be best to stay together, so he didn't oppose the plan. Just then something fell at Adam's feet. As it fell Adam recognized it as a bottle filled with liquid, the bottle had a flaming rag tucked in it. As the glass bottle broke on the floor, Adam was suddenly covered in fire. Adam was suddenly on fire, he ran back inside the inn, teleporting to different spots in the room trying to out run the flames. As he teleported he removed his clothes, leaving flaming cloth along the way.

As Adam was on fire a group of soldiers stood in the shadows whispering about killing the demon from the brothel. One soldier stood up and yelled out. "Let's finish him!" The soldiers charged the inn looking to kill the demon that slaughtered their fellow soldiers.

Reactions: Dakota K5
[fieldbox="Surrounded, red, solid"]

GM Post

Before Tyler could get a chance to respond to the question from Otto, a series of loud "twangs" echoed outside. What little glass was left was suddenly shattered by a hail of crossbow bolts and a series of flaming molotov cocktails flying through the windows, shattering and spreading flame and splinters of wood all over the inn. Only a second later two men kicked in the door that had been closed and rushed in, followed by four others. A blue sheen surrounded the men that entered the bar, and it protected their clothes from the flame that was all over. Alkura dove behind the bar upon seeing this, seeking cover and to stay out of the fight. The men entered with firearms, rudimentary shotguns fashioned from crude elements, one barrel, but a revolving chamber allowing each of them six shots. The group opened fire immediately, the shrapnel flew through the air towards the group. None of the men stopped firing until they ran out of ammo, and then they drew swords and charged, abandoning their firearms and closing to range. These men were clearly better trained then the others however, and they would not be felled easily. Two men per combatant in the room, they advanced, slashing and cutting at the group with disciplined strokes.[/fieldbox]

Otto White
-

He didn't have much time to react to the blasts of fire, wood and glass. Nor did he really have an opportunity to react to Adam being on fire when he felt buckshot impact him all over. The pain was something he hadn't felt in a while but was a welcome change to the melee wounds he had been suffering, the lead balls began to fall out of his skin as his body healed and he caught a few in his right hand and began to compress and heat them into liquid while with the other hand he drew the flames inside the inn to his palm which seemingly dissipated into his body, clearing both the flame and smoke so that he and the rest could see. Six attackers approached with swords, two for each of them.
-
They had blue shielding of some sort and they seemed not to bothered by the heat or flame despite it being just embers now.
"Damn it, guess this is old fashioned then." He thought to himself as the two attacking him closed the distance with their blades, he threw the now liquid lead at the one to his left's face who recoiled as it splashed him, the one to his right was still coming though and he didn't have much room to back up so he instead moved towards and inside the man's swinging arc. Otto caught the man's arm under his before the swordsman was able to build up a significant amount of power in the blow, the other seemed to recover fast as the heat of the lead was dissipated so he was just splashed with rapidly cooling metal and was coming for a swing at Otto's right side. Otto moved under the left one's arm putting him between Otto and the first swordsman, in doing this Otto twisted the second swords man's arm at a odd angle making him drop his blade. The first tried to move around his companion to strike at Otto but this game Otto time to jerk down on the second's arm dislocating it and shoving him into the first swordsman. This gave Otto time to grab his spear which was knife sized at the moment. The first swordsman was already coming at him again while the second seemed to be looking for a weapon despite what had to be a large amount of pain from his shoulder. The first swordsman was going for a thrust and Otto let him, the sword running his through the gut and out his back which seemed to both shock and elate the swordsman until he looked up to see Otto not dying but grabbing a hold of his neck and driving his knife's blade into his face killing the first swordsman in an instant.
The second seemed shocked by this, especially when Otto pulled the sword out from his gut and the wound stitched itself together. The second swordsman had found a blade by now and charged Otto but his movements were not as good as before, his left arm being the non dominant one thus making him sloppy. It wasn't much for Otto to side step the charge and strike the man in his right shoulder causing him a great deal more pain while also allowing Otto to close the distance and bring his blade up underneath the man's armpit, using the position of the knife as leverage he swept the man's legs out bringing the knife out of his armpit and into his chest as he back met the ground, cutting out the life of the second attacker.

Tyler

"Yeah, we-" She was cut off, unable to finish her response to Otto's proposal. Suddenly, fire erupted nearer the door, and when she turned to see Adam in flames she was instantly impaled with numerous arrows. The woman stumbled back against the stair rail, grabbing it for support so she wouldn't hit the ground. It took a moment for her brain to catch up, but when it did, the first thing she did was yell at Adam. "Stop, drop, and roll, Idiot!" She pushed herself up to a stand again, but before she could help, a buckshot tore through the left side of her face.

Tyler hit the ground. What a brutal attack. She was taken down so quickly. "Pathetic…" She muttered to herself, as her lips started to reform into their original shape. Of course, she couldn't have been hit with the Molotov – something that wouldn't hurt her. As her face healed and the vision in her left eye returned, she began pulling the arrow heads from her torso until she was free once again of any foreign object. Standing, Tyler picked up the mace that she'd dropped and stepped forward into the swing of some soldier's sword. Her mace caught the blade and she lifted her left foot to kick the man back a few paces. It gave her just enough space to yank a chakram off her side and slice through the man's stomach.

Her second attacker was close behind, swing his sword down between herself and the first man in what seemed like an attempt to cut her arm off. Her own movement followed through so she could whip back around for the second. He was fast enough to only receive a cut along his left cheek, but Tyler didn't let up, spinning repeatedly to drive the swordsman back while her chakram zinged past his face.

Finally, he was cornered against the wall. Tyler pressed her mace again the man's torso, trying to pin him there, but he fought back, grabbing and twisting that wrist until she dropped the mace. Bone snapped, and Tyler roared at the man in pain, before dropping her chakram, catching his sword arm and mimicking his move until the swordsman was forced to release his weapon as well. The two struggled there against each other, hands locked around each other's wrists. She pulled back, the mutual tension in their arms pulling the attacker off the wall so she could slam him back into it once, twice, three times until his grasp was broken. It was easy then to use the opportunity to grab the man's head with her unbroken left hand and slam his face down into her knee. She didn't release his head, instead crouching down to slam his head against the floor repeatedly until the man could no longer move.

Her first attacker, after seeing his cohort had failed, wobbled his way toward the woman, blood gushing down his abdomen. Determined to see it through. That was honorable enough despite the fact that he'd tried to rest and let his partner try to take her down on his own. "You should've attacked at the same time. Your chances would've been better." Tyler commented absently, cracking the knuckles of her recently healed hand. Weaponless, she ran in, tackling the injured opponent to the ground and easily disarming him, kicking his sword away. "You're too injured to continue fighting. Just sleep." She dropped her hand over his mouth, drew her right fist back and slammed it down into his chest – hard enough to stop the man's heart.

Adam Kane

Adam was down to Underpants when he heard Tyler yell out stop drop and roll. He did as he was told and rolled around until the fire was out. He laid still as his skin was slowly repairing itself from the 3rd degree burns he received. 'stop drop and roll, I know I knew that. I guess I just couldn't think straight being on FUCKING FIRE.' he thought to himself. His break was short lived when he was suddenly hit with an arrow to the leg. "Fuck!." He teleported to a table and tossed it on it's side shielding him from the onslaught of arrows. "damn." he said as he caught his breath, he saw the arrow and knew what he had to do. He took in a deep breath and pulled it straight out. "AAAHHHHH" he yelled as blood started to pool around him. "fuckers, Fuckers, FUCKERS!!!" he yelled as he jumped out from behind the table and in to the battle.

He was overcome with rage. He quickly took on his Demon mode and headed straight for the attackers. the closest one was about to slice Adam in two when Adam teleported behind him sending his arm straight through his back. Adam remembered Tyler's words and kept teleporting out of the way of the attackers. he would receive Knicks from the arrows and a few cuts from the blades but definitely a lot less than before. he felt that he was focused, the fear of death and the adrenaline of the fight has given him a calm mind.

He teleported back to his group when he saw that they were getting over powered for some reason Otto's fire wasn't cutting it this time. Adam noticed the blue aura they had, "tsk. Fucking magic." he saw Alkura dive behind the bar and Tyler go crazy with her famous mace. "yeah me too." He said as he drew the long sword he got from Cedric the owner of the Brothel. He took a stance and lunged at the other attacker. He parried Adam's swing and swiped at his belly, Adam Quickly jumped back just barely missing the tip of the blade. Adam Took a defensive stance, he called upon his training with Chuu and go ready for a sword fight. He felt odd fighting for his life in his underwear but he didn't have a choice.

The Attacker ran forward and started a hail of strikes against Adam. he was good, Adam could only defend at this point. The swords man pushed Adam back, he swung fast and hard making every block painful on Adams hands. "Argh, Fuck just. Fuck off already." he yelled as he teleported behind him, he went for a lunge when the swordsman spun around and parried Adam's blade delivering a blow to his shoulder. The swordsman smiled as he slowly pushed the blade in further. Adam grabbed the blade and tried to stop it from going in further, that's when the swordsman drove it into the hilt. Blood flowed out of his wound, it covered Adam. The swordsman pulled the blade out quickly spraying Adam's blood everywhere. "D..Di ..ck." He said as he fell to the floor. the swordsman chuckled and hovered the blade over Adam's Heart.

Adam looked into his eyes, his eyes fluctuating as Adam fought to stay conscious. "no, this is my fight not his." Adam felt around him and found a Bolt from the crossbows. He gripped it tight just as the swordsman drove his blade down. Adam teleported quickly behind him, he drove the bolt into his attackers eye socket killing him immediately. As the life less body fell to the floor Adam grabbed at his Shoulder, picked up his sword and spat on his attacker. "Over confidence leads to defeat." he said remembering his teachers words.

Adam walked up to his comrades who seemed to be finished with their fights. He leaned up on the bar, his arm completely limp. "I.." He voice clearly shaking. "I finished my Two." He felt so tired, the blood loss and the rough night had taken their toll and Adam was running on fumes. "You, ok?" He said into the bar as if it was Alkura.

[fieldbox="Surrounded cont., red, solid"]

GM Post

Outside the inn, which was now surrounded by enemy troops with the shimmering blue shields on them, more men poured in and took position. They were all over the place, some on the rooftops, others on balconies, and the majority on the street below. Those on the balconies were armed with basic firearms, rifles and shotguns made out of crude parts, many of them looked in good position however, as if they had been broken out of a local armory. Those in the street below were armed with crossbows, black powder grenades and swords. These troops that had arrived at this inn began opening fire as soon as they discerned that the men they had sent into the inn were dead. Bullets, bolts, and pellets flooded in through the already shattered windows. Those troops who could not get a direct shot at the inn began lobbing the basic hand grenades, fuses ignited and ready to explode upon landing. Fire was pouring into the inn, and if those inside didn't take cover they would be shredded by the projectiles flying in.[/fieldbox]

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler, Adam and Alkura
-

The hairs on the back of Otto's neck stood up and he saw movement outside the inn and he knew that it wasn't gifts or good fortune that they were bringing. He grabbed Tyler and all but flung her behind the bar while he himself moved and pushed Adam behind it as well before rolling over the top and behind the thick wood which was absorbing much of the shot from the firearms being used outside as well as the shrapnel from the grenades as they exploded. He did his best to put the bar and himself between Alkura and the incoming fire since her healing factor was gone. "Any plans!" He yelled over the din of gunfire and explosions to both Tyler and Adam.

Tyler

"Good job." Tyler commented offhandedly to Adam as he approached, not a single hint of sarcasm in her voice. She leaned over the bar as well, also trying to check on Alkura. Unfortunately, all Hell broke loose pretty quickly, and before she knew it, she was being tossed behind the bar with Alkura. Instinctively, the woman curled around the younger girl, Tyler's back facing outward. Her own back was soon covered by Otto and she wrapped her arms around Alkura, covering her as much as possible.

Otto's voice sounded muffled within the cacophony of gunfire. She grabbed at Adam's shirt, yanking him closer to the huddled mass. "Take Alkura. Poof away – outside of the range of fire! Find Lucien and Cal! You're the only one who can get Alkura out!" She glanced over at Otto. Maybe she should ask Adam to take him too.

"If I can get a twister going, it should throw them around enough to give us a chance to move in!" Unfortunately, Otto's element was useless here, even if his combat was useful. They wouldn't be able to make it out from behind the bar long enough to do anything without a preemptive measure. But she needed Alkura gone. There was no way to ensure that the girl wouldn't get his with tornado debris and be killed or severely injured. She addressed Adam again. "Teleport me outside behind the soldiers. I'll start a twister and it'll distract them. Then come back, get Alkura to Lucien and safe and come back!" Her voice was already raw from yelling over the ruckus.

Tyler was already focusing on the wind outside, forcing the breeze to strengthen little by little, working it up so she could let loose when she got out there. "Otto, you'll know to move with the ceasefire."

Adam Kane

Adam continued to lean on the bar, he was in pain. Even though they were immortal getting struck by bolts, burned, and getting slashed by swords still hurts like hell. He could feel his body healing, the burning sting of skin regrowing, the burning tightness of wounds closing. As he caught his breath burnt dead skin particles started falling to the floor revealing new Un scarred skin. Adam stood up straight, and realized he was down to his underwear, he looked around and found a set of clothes. He put them on and posted at the bar.

As he recovered Tyler approached him and offered a kind word, which was odd for her but Adam smiled and spoke back. "You too." The moment was definitely short lived as bolts, and lead started flying through the windows again. Otto tossed Tyler and Adam over the bar to seek cover. Pinned down the three started to exchange looks, Otto set himself up closest to the bar and positioned everyone else behind him. Adam covered his head and looked up when Otto asked if anyone had a plan.

Before Adam could say anything, Tyler started talking about getting the kid to safety. She wanted to get teleported outside to create a tornado. Adam agreed, he moved over to the side of the bar to try to get a clear view of the space behind the men. He saw a small alley almost directly behind the attackers. Adam crawled over to Tyler, grabbed her hand and disappeared. They wound up in the shadows of the Alley way, Adam looked at the soldiers and wondered if he should teleport into the middle and cause a scene but knew what Tyler would say. He put his hand on her shoulder. "I'll get Alkura to her Dad so don't worry about it and stay safe." He offered her a heart felt smile and teleported back into the hail of gunfire.

He popped up on the floor next to Otto. "Ok, she's in position. He looked over at Alkura, she still made him nervous. He crawled over to her and tapped her shoulder, "let's get you out of here. We'll find your dad." He grabbed her wrist and teleported to the rooftops. Once on the rooftops he could see they enemy and it made him furious. He thought he could easily take out a few of them by jumping into the center but he saw Tyler working on her plan, he glanced at Alkura. "damn it." He said under his breath.

Adam teleported from rooftop to rooftop looking for Lucien. He was cautious trying to avoid the soldiers, who were wreaking havoc on the city. Each time Adam saw them he wanted to intervene, but the small tug on his clothes from Alkura made him remember his words to Tyler. "Damn it. Where are those old men?" He continued teleporting heading for their last known destination.

Tyler

Adam didn't complain about the Tyler's plan, a change from the usual, and Otto said nothing at all, so she took that as the go ahead. This kid wasted little time in taking action, which she appreciated, and teleported them both to an alleyway that she could hide in. Feeling at ease with his promise to get Alkura to safety, Tyler turned her eyes to the sky the moment he disappeared again. Before long, the clouds were stuck in rotation above the soldiers, out of sight of the armed men who had their focus elsewhere. Soon after, a funnel began to form. Tyler worked to get a good grip on what she wanted to do, feeling that connection with the swirling air above, and slammed her fist to the ground – the action being mimicked by the tornado that crashed to the earth like a lightning strike.

She wanted it to hit fast, give them no room to prepare. Once the twister hit, screams filled the air as men were tossed from their stances and debris was ripped from the ground and buildings and started torpedoing through the air. Despite the drained feeling, Tyler rushed out the instant that bullets stopped flying, and started taking down any who had not been swooped up by the heavy winds, her path of destruction following behind that of her creation.

Otto Williams
-

The signal was fairly obvious as the screams and howling wind gave a good indication of Tyler's plan having worked, he stood and hopped over the bar before crashing through the few men who had entered it during the fray and joined Tyler out on the street. His first encounter found him digging his blade into a man's neck before ripping it out of the side savagely before the blade extended into it's spear form, Otto still didn't understand how or why he knew how to use a spear on such a level when he came back from...well being dead but he wasn't about to complain in the given situation he and Tyler were in now. The extended weapon allowed him to strike and pierce at gaps in armor though these troops didn't wear much of it, most of the ones left after Tyler's tornado were in no real condition to fight or rather not ready to counter an offence from he and her. He stopped and looked around to find that most were either dead, wounded or fleeing away from him and Tyler. He looked to her. "Where to now do you think?" He asked simply as he held his spear low.

Adam Kane

Adam continued teleporting from rooftop to rooftop, searching for Lucien or Cal. 'These two chose the perfect time to disappear' he thought to himself as he held Alkura in his arms. He felt cautious of her, memories of her going berserk and stabbing him still fresh in his mind. He knew something was off about her though maybe, it was because she couldn't regenerate anymore but she was scared. He felt her shake as they searched for the remaining founders.

Adam paused on a rooftop, he could see it their last know location. Something of a library or public records building where they gone to do research the night before. Adam was about to teleport again when he felt something hit his back followed by three more hits. He turned his head to see they were crossbow bolts. Adam looked behind him to see a group of soldiers reloading their crossbows for another shot.

With the realization that he'd been hit, he dropped to his knees doubling over in pain. "Shit, they got me." Adam panicked but quickly gained his bearings when he felt Alkura's tight grip on his arm. "We gotta get out of here." He said trying to hide the pain on his face. He grabbed her hand as they teleported further away, their goal bring the library. Adam quickly found that his Teleportion tactic was to predictable, when he and Alkura were ambushed by more marksmen. Adam shielded Alkura from the bolts as he made his way there. The 4 bolts on his back were joined by 3 in his arms, 2 in his legs and one in his shoulder.

They finally arrived at their destination. Adam teleported to the ground right infront of the door. As he touched down Soldiers started to swarm around him and Alkura. Adam got to his feet and hid Alkura behind him. "Go Alkura, find those old bastards, I'll hold these guys here." Adam ripped the bolts out of his body and took on his Demon form. "Alright you Pricks! Bring it!"

Reactions: Dakota K5
Tyler

Tyler ended her reign of terror by smashing some guy's head into the ground and following it up with a brutally executed curb stomp. The man's face had just been too conveniently placed that she was unable to stop herself before the action was already carried out. Hearing Otto behind her, she turned to see the horror the tornado had caused, along with herself and her companion. "Cut the head off the snake?" She sighed and rubbed a bloodied hand across her forehead. "…Is what I'd like to say, but without knowing exactly who it is and where they are, it makes it difficult."

"Damnit…" The woman paced in a circle for a few moments, peering around the street and tracking the explosion sites. "The largest area of damage is the center of town…" Her eye caught sight of a soldier, weakly trying to army crawl his way out of sight. The woman strode over to him, grabbed him by the back of the jacket, and yanked him right up onto his knees. "Or we could ask this nice fella where to find whoever is in charge of this attack." She bent down next to the poor guy's bloodied face and gave him a very disturbing smile. "If I say ' take me to your leader', will it sound too cliché?"

Otto White
-

He shrugged at her question. "Say it if you must but know I'm the only one that will hear it, but I would suggest we find out where the leader is then find Adam and Lucien or Cal to back us up." Otto spoke plainly as he walked over and leaned on his spear as he waited to see how Tyler planned to interrogate the man before giving some...friendly advice. "If you need to use heat on him be careful not to burn out the nerve endings." He spoke quietly as he played with a few marble sized fireballs on his fingers as smoke, ash and embers gathered around him making his red eyes glow as his face was slightly obscured.

Adam Kane

Adam ripped the rest of the bolts from his body and threw them down as a symbol that he's not going down. He stood there as his demon mode took over and his wounds healed. He faced the marksmen and yelled out "let's go you Pricks!" THe marksmen drew their weapons up and trained them on Adam, he counted 9. Adam smiled, "fine I'll make the first move."

Adam jumped forward, the marksmen fired their crossbows. He disappeared, popped up behind on of the marksmen and teleported him right infront of the fired bolts. The bolts hit the marksman, and Adam disappeared behind a pair and used his gifted long sword to slash their belly's open. He sheathed his weapon and jumped on the roof and jumped down on the next target. He bit into his neck ripping out a chunk from his flesh. He spat out the chunk and took the crossbow.

Bolts flew past Adam, one hit him in the thigh. He disappeared ripped the bolt out, cocked the crossbow back and fired it into the shoulder of another marksman. Adam was about to jump to the next location when he got hit in the shoulder, causing him to slip off the roof. He was falling, but teleported on top of another marksman knocking him down. He turned around quickly and delivered a few blows to his face knocking him out. As he pummeled the soldier he received 3 more bolts in his back, one getting him in the lung.

Adam teleported behind some cover. Blood was flowing from his mouth as he struggled to breath through the blood. He choked up blooD trying to get air. As Adam was down the marksmen surrounded him. The two laughed and aimed the crossbows at his head. Adam tried to get up but he was to busy suffocating. He watched to two take aim, he closed his eyes waiting for the two hits to his head.

GM POST
PART 1: Adam
-

As the two marksmen were about to finish off Adam, at least that's what they thought would happen, but before either of them could do that two loud pops were heard as the first marksman fell with two neat holes in his chest while his comrade fell as a third pop was heard as that back of his skull was blown out leaving his body to crumple to the ground in a slack heap. A cloud of smoke rose into the sky as an acrid scent carried over Adam. Two men, one older and one younger came into Adam's view with Alkura in tow, the younger of the two looked to Alkura. "This is him? Right?" She gave an affirmative nod while the young man looked to the older now. "Da' grab his left I got his right." Both men, who were now revealed to be father and son helped lift Adam up by his shoulders. Adam could now observe that the father and son pair were both armed with bolt action rifles with cartridge straps over their shoulders, the son looked over to Adam as they started moving. "The little lass over there found us and got us to come looking for you, said you could heal but would need some time. Didn't have time to ask much." He spoke with a hurried breath, he reached over and started breaking some of the shafts of the arrows lodged in Adam's body while his father did the same from the other side. "We'll get the arrows out when we get to safety at the library, two of your friends are there, one was a chain smoker and the other was a right ghoulish looking one in a mask. They were helping set up defense as militia came in, they both said you'd be coming...well not you specifically but one of three and young teen." The son explained as Adam was hauled off his feet as they moved, a great stone building rising before the four of them which had makeshift barriers set up near the steps in staggered tiers with rifles and men manning each position, a large number of corpses littered the streets in front of the building with most wearing the uniform similar to the ones on the men that had attacked Adam, Tyler and Otto at the inn. "Wondered coming in!" The son yelled as an area was cleared where Adam was handed off over the barricade to men who rushed him up and into the structure of the library with Alkura being lifted up and over by the father so she could follow while both father and son found positions on the barricade. Once inside Adam found himself soon looking up at Cal's face as medics worked to get the arrows out of him.
"Well...someone had some trouble it seems." Cal said as the arrow in the young man's lung was pulled out to let him heal.
----

GM POST
PART 2: Tyler and Otto
-

"Any...anything you want just don't kill me!" The wounded man spoke out in fright as the sight of Tyler and Otto. "I'm..i'm...just a conscript, no one said what we'd be doing...just some training..." The look the young man was receiving told him that neither Otto or Tyler really cared. "R...right...the leader he..." As the man was about to spill the truth and let them know a bullet pierced through his back and into his lungs and heart as he spat blood up and in Tyler's face with his last breath.
-
Several hundred yards away a marksman with a scope trained on the now dead soldier and a smoke cloud in his face lowered his rifle revealing purple eyes, the marksman turned his head to face a shadow in the corner and whispered
"Did I do good my lord..." The marksman spoke with a reverent devotion. The figure slowly revealed himself, a static like image not too similar to a magnetized VCR tape and of course the purple eyes that sat in the figure's head though now more distinct features like a beard, the sides of the head shaved and hair left long on top, much like Otto.
"Yes...but I need you to do one more thing...make sure no one knows." The shadow spoke before the marksman nodded with a gleeful grin on his face before pulling out his sidearm, pressing the muzzle to his temple and pulling the trigger spraying gore and grey matter in front of the shadow which slowly faded away into nothingness leaving none the wiser.

Tyler

"I just want to say it so bad. I mean… we're aliens, right? To these people, we're technically aliens." She shook her head a little at Otto's recommendation. "I'm thinking about suffocating him little by little. I wanna be the type of girl who can take a guy's breath away, you know." Clearly, Otto and Tyler were both getting a little too into this bad cop-bad cop routine. She wondered if maybe they were both a little darker than they wanted to admit.

Luckily, neither had to delve into that darkness at this very moment as the soldier began spouting whatever he could. He wasn't telling her anything she really wanted to know though, so she waved her hand in a 'get to it' motion, trying to get him to hurry up. But of course, the man's head exploded before he could say anything that was worth anything. For a moment, she was seriously pissed off. An instant later, she grabbed Otto and pulled him back into the inn. She peered out the window, looking for whomever had taken out her POW. "God damnit!" She slammed her fist into the wall. It was frustrating as hell, but there was nothing that could be done. "Fine! Fine… Whatever. Let's just find the Founders and see if they found anything out about this fucking place. Take out anyone on our way. If we can get any info on the way, do it. Take no prisoners. I'm sick of this bullshit; waste of my damn time and energy."

Adam Kane

Adam closed his eyes waiting for the finishing blow. He instead heared something that sounded like gunfire, he looked up and saw the two marksmen downed by two other rifle carrying men. Alkura was with them, pointing at Adam. They explained the situation and Adam nodded as he tried taking in breath. His face was starting to turn blue as his lungs filled with blood.

Adam fought loosing conciousness. He tried to take in air but breathing was torture. Every breath was only 15% air and 85% blood. His vision was hazy as he felt he was being carried and tossed over a structure. He got close to his breaking point as he felt himself being love red onto a cool metal surface that's when he heared the voice of someone familiar. "CAwrLllr?" He chocked out.

Adam was about to pass out when he felt the pressure of the arrow get removed from his lung.his healing factor kicked in and starter to heal his wounds. More arrows were removed from his chest, shoulder, back, legs eyc. Soon his lung was back to normal he took in a full breath of air as he looked up at his Savior. Adam sat up and looked at Cal, "thanks for helping me." He said not looking in his direction. "Is the kid (Alkura) safe? And where we're you guys?, the whole town is over run with these guys. You and Lucien need to help us put and end to this shit."