7/23/18 Will be the next Update Post.
Post Order is just for combat situations at the moment, or if I call for it.
If the party splits up, I'll make banners for different scenes so we can keep track.

Lineup/Combat Post Order:
@Michale CS as the GM
@Gands as Hercules
@Breach as Spawn
@Ringmaster as The Gunslinger
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar
@Sonevar as John Constantine
@Drixe as "Bob" the Minion
@Michale CS as Squirrel Girl

(Yes I know this gives me two posts, I'm endeavoring to keep the group PC and NPC posts separate.)

We may not stick 100% to a post order, and I'll allow exceptions as long as the posts are timely and don't derail the party/plot with side conversations/actions that don't involve the majority of the party.

Last edited:
"Today seems to be my day to be surrounded by beautiful and powerful women" he bows at the waist to Sally before hoping onto the board. his brow wrinkles in intense concentration as he mutters in pseudo-latin about light and life effectively redirecting a large portion of the 90% of the solar energy that Earth uselessly reflects into space back at Gally to replenish her stores a bit "Don't know how long that'll last luv, maybe a week or so, can't have you saving our collective tushies without giv'n something in return now can I?" He turns facing Sally's back "Anything you need, pretty?"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Michale CS
"I will go after the orb of Ra." After Spawn spoke his piece he simply stands where he was. Thinking about what happened before they were teleported away from Darkseid. The form he took, after he was absorbing the evil energy, was something different and felt like something change.

( perfect arcahic Egyptian) " Orb of ra" Bob said as he shrugged, still confused. He sort of knew where it was, least he knew where it was last time he saw it. Mind you that was a long time before even king Tut's time so it might be somewhere else now.

Bob then walked to anything looking like a computer in this odd looking fortress so he could look up any information on gru. The time apart from his kin was really starting to bother him.

Those in the watchtower made it a point to keep him in the dark about the current rift between Gru and Dru. That two thirds of the minions returned to villainy with Dru was considered too dangerous to tell him. He was after all a minion, and working for the bad guy seemed to be in his DNA. The fact that many of those still working for Gru were escaped convicts didnt help the situation. The only thing stopping the justice league from turning Bob in was that he was trapped on the moon before said incidents took place and any crime they could put him in was well beyond the statuses of limitations.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The orb of Ra I would wish to gain first."

He shared from his wall-leaning.

He said no more after that, sinking back into his thoughts as he waited for a moment of action.

@Party

Hercules Lion of Olympus

"If my lady has a preference, then that preference is mine ! "

Hercules hugged Brigid close. To most he is simply being affectionate. . For himself he is drinking up what he could about his beautiful feisty companion. Confirming with scent, hearing and touch that she was who she says she was. Even using his god sense to make certain.

Lucifer Morningstar

" I imagine that we should start with the easiest location to obtain and then work our way backwards. I imagine with names like the Book of Eternity and Spear of Destiny, someone is already looking for or has already found them and they are in a house or museum. I however do not suspect this of the touchstone of Ra, but I may be wrong. My vote is for obtaining the Touchstone of Ra first," Lucifer replied, without missing a beat. " Though, it might not be a bad idea for us to split us. If we have some of our party go for one of the items, some go for the other and have you being in two places, there will be four places for them to be looking and with only two people, that may prove to be more difficult," he said, point blankly.

@Gands @Michale CS @Ringmaster @Drixe

"I will go after the orb of Ra." After Spawn spoke his piece he simply stands where he was. Thinking about what happened before they were teleported away from Darkseid. The form he took, after he was absorbing the evil energy, was something different and felt like something change.

( perfect arcahic Egyptian) " Orb of ra" Bob said as he shrugged, still confused. He sort of knew where it was, least he knew where it was last time he saw it. Mind you that was a long time before even king Tut's time so it might be somewhere else now.

Bob then walked to anything looking like a computer in this odd looking fortress so he could look up any information on gru. The time apart from his kin was really starting to bother him.

Those in the watchtower made it a point to keep him in the dark about the current rift between Gru and Dru. That two thirds of the minions returned to villainy with Dru was considered too dangerous to tell him. He was after all a minion, and working for the bad guy seemed to be in his DNA. The fact that many of those still working for Gru were escaped convicts didnt help the situation. The only thing stopping the justice league from turning Bob in was that he was trapped on the moon before said incidents took place and any crime they could put him in was well beyond the statuses of limitations.

"Then in order of who spoke up I shall give you the locations of the Orb and the Spear. I am not sure you wish to split up, but that is entirely up to you." Nyx walked over to one of the large monitors in the room waving at it.
A scene appeared, looking like a scene just in front of a bar. "The Orb was stolen from a museum some time back and has been passed about from mercenary to fence to other mercenaries for awhile now. The last time the Orb was seen publicly, it was this man who wielded it."
OilyLazyAcornweevil-max-1mb.gif

"Since this Orb is a fusion of two such artifacts, I can only speculate as to its exact powers. Both seem to have command of spirits, and ability to summon powerful creatures. Both have transformative or restorative powers. Presumably, Mister Wilson has taken possession of it to cure his cancer, if he even knows about that property of it. The bar he's been seen in is in Portland, Oregon. I can transport you there once Mister Constantine joins us."

"Today seems to be my day to be surrounded by beautiful and powerful women" he bows at the waist to Sally before hoping onto the board. his brow wrinkles in intense concentration as he mutters in pseudo-latin about light and life effectively redirecting a large portion of the 90% of the solar energy that Earth uselessly reflects into space back at Gally to replenish her stores a bit "Don't know how long that'll last luv, maybe a week or so, can't have you saving our collective tushies without giv'n something in return now can I?" He turns facing Sally's back "Anything you need, pretty?"

Gali looked over at Constantine in admiration. "You know, I've been experimenting with that for some time now? Solar energy is a real poor second to life energy, but it does stave off the munchies. Thanks. I better go intercept Ol Darkseid before he gets back to Earth, though." She smiled and winked as she disappeared.

Sally just shook her head. "The Power Cosmic sustains me. Hold on, please." The pair streaked off, and after a few minutes, almost exactly after Nyx had finished speaking Constantine's name, Sally arrived at the fortress. Initially she set off alarms but when the superbots saw who it was that was arriving they turned and stalked off after speaking. "Herald of Galacta. Your presence has been noted. Superman has been informed. You and your passenger are allowed admittance to the Fortress."

"The Spear, however, is currently embedded in a meteorite, which itself is inside an underwater volcano near the island of Bermuda. Retrieving it I am sure is not outside your ability, but will be considerably harder, though possibly less annoying than dealing with Wade Wilson." Nyx concluded.

"Well if this Deadpool is anything like the Deadpool back home, he'll know me and trust me. I'm sure we can get him to cooperate!" Doreen put forth cheerfully.

So, after catching Constantine up on their choices, does the party stick together? Do they go after the Orb first or the Spear? Or do they do both at once?

@Breach @Drixe @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ringmaster @Sonevar

Lucifer Morningstar

" I know that currently none of us want to go after the Book of Eternity, but Nyx, where exactly is that located? As I suspected the Spear of Destiny will be difficult, and the Touchstone will prove to be more difficult as we have to deal with a mercenary, but before I make my decision, I would like to know where the last item is, so I can compare it to the rest," he replied, looking to the group.

@Michale CS @Gands @Ringmaster @Breach @Sonevar @Drixe

He gives Sally a kiss on the cheek before dismounting the board. "Bollocks, the bloody spear again? That thing sees more action than a half naked damsel in distress on doomsday!" He sighs "I'll go with whatever's decided but what we gonna do with these things once we got 'em? That'll be a LOT of 'End of Days' power in one place and like the 'Bug Boy' says, that makes my spidey senses all tingly"

He walks over to Bob, kneeling to eye level, and in a parody of the "coin behind the ear" trick he pulls a banana he "luckily" rescued from a vendor's cart during the chaos, handing it to him with a pat on the head. "What'cha say mini-mate, ready for that quest?" He turns on Nyx and with humor in his voice "You already got us goin' into a bleed'n volcano but I gotta tell you right now, anyone starts call'n out for 'The Precious' an' I'm out! I ain't los'n a finger for this..."

Hacking the computer was easy, superman's password was smallville1. What he learned shocked him, his brothers had split in two groups. Two bosses? That was never a thing, his kind allways traveled together. He thought long and hard eventuly sending Gru a text saying he was well and on an important quest. He would talk to him when he returned.

Bob looks up from rhe computer screen unusually focused, and says " dank you" in a flat somewhat responsive tone. He took the banana from Constantine, never lookong up to him. The information he found has clearly shocked him, even a banana didn't distract him. He sat down and contemplated the situation. He was in a space station with heros, even his boss went good. His brothers however for seemed to move on to some new villainy.

He sighed and pressed it back, it seems he got stuck in a epic quest or something. This could distract him for the moment and give him time to process this.

He looked to Nyx and said in his minionese " I'm not sure why I'm here, but if you want my help i need to remember everything. I sort of blocked it out to kill the pain. There was an incantation the high preist of Ra said that could be usefull. Oh and if it's not to great a hassle it would be usefull to be able to speak in a language they can understand".

He then sat down and waited for her responce. Noticing the banana for what it seems the first time he smiles and starts to eat it.

Hercules Lion of Olympus

Herc seemed largely satisfied with things. He looked at Brighid for a moment.

" I would be happy either to go with others and deal with the Orb first. Or to take on the task of the spear by ourselves. What do you think my lady ?"

@Michale CS

He sits with his back to a pillar of ice next to Bob, he tries a few words and in cobbled form of minion-ish, "What eats for you? Not happy why?"

Bob quietly speaks a bit in his language, most of it gets muddled due to the speed he speaks. The bit Constantine can grasp from his knowledge of different languages is torn, brothers/clan spilt for the first time ? Bob points to the computer that's still on not wanting to say more.

It seems like the majority of the team was interested in going for the Orb of Ra first, so Nyx opened a portal to Portland, Oregon for them to step through. Luna Snow accompanies them so they can signal back to Nyx to bring them back to the Fortress afterward.

Once they step though, however, it seems that Wade Wilson has other ideas on how this interaction will go, at least at first.

It's only moments before he triggers a musical number. Until it is finished, the party has only two options: Participate in it or watch.

It doesn't last long, however, and Deadpool will happily talk to the party once he's had his fun.

[warning=red]
[/warning]
"Oh hello there! Doreen, nice to see you again. And who do we have here?" He walked up to Spawn. "It's like Venom and Bane were really into BDSM and had a lovechild. Nice look. You do you."

Moving over to the Gunslinger, he scratched his head. "Huh. I can't figure you out. Must be an OC. Nice to meet you Gary Stu! Or are you more the tortured type who just can't quite get ahead despite his best efforts? Either way, bold choice in a sea of canon characters."

He breezed over to Luna Snow. "Wait... you're... sort of canon? Wow, Good job getting a game even before you get a comic book. Girl power."

Next he looked over at Constantine. "Wow, it is true. You always look like you're smelling a truck stop bathroom."

Wade just walked past Bob and they gave each other high-fives. It's like the Minion instinctively knew that was going to happen.

He nodded at Lucifer and gave him a thumbs up. "Trust me man, voices in your head aren't so bad once you get used to them. You're never alone, which kind of turns even masturbation into group sex. Embrace it."

Finally he settled next to Brigid and Hercules. "Well well, look who just walked off the set of Wonder Woman 2. I'd do the old Hercules! Hercules! joke but it's a little dated. So... let me guess. You want something I've got. What if I told you I used it like a ben-wa ball and shoved it up my ass?"

He laughed and pointed at Spawn. "That guy would probably try to dig it out of me, amirite? Don't worry, I have your doohickey but it's not on me. I can take you to it though, but you gotta promise me you'll do a little something for me afterward."

Deadpool turned toward the readers. "Ooooh. Side quest! Didn't see that comin' eh Garys?"

"Anyway, once you have the whatzits, you gotta take me back to wherever you were before you stepped in panel. I know whomever is the Bosley to your Angels can do something about how fugly I am and that's my price. Take me to see the wizard or no deal. And I know you're ostensibly on the heroic side so you won't just screw me over once you have your McGuffin."

*** What to do, what to do? ***
In your reply posts, let me know if you participated in Deadpool's musical number or just watched. And if you just watched, did your character seem to enjoy the performance.

Of course, each of you have to decide if you want to take Deadpool's offer of turning over the Orb in exchange to taking him to Nyx to be cured of his cancer.

Last edited:
Bob walks through the portal following the group, at first sticking to the back of the group. Once the musical number starts he joins in. Blending in perfectly it seems he's done this before. Somewhere during the show he somehow was wearing a deadpool outfit.

When it ends he fell backs into where he was standing before all the singing started. He finally noticed the outfit change and muttered in minionese " huh editors made a continuity error". He shurgged and returned the high five. Waiting for the group to make the deal with wade. He sat back and checked out his new katanas.

• Haha
Hercules, Lion of Olympus

Herc, in the company of a woman, coaxes her into the musical number. Taking a moment to have fun seems purely for her sake.

After words, when approached by Deadpool. "Hello Deadpool. Should we expect anything or anyone guarding what we seek ? "

JohnConsantine2.jpg
Constantine, maybe because he was irked, maybe because he wanted to prove Deadpool wrong, or maybe just because.... does some dirty dancing with DP that gets as dirty as it can while fully clothed, then he goes back to sit with Bob, listening to him and actively trying to learn minionese.

• Haha
The Gunslinger did not dance.

Not a toe tapped nor a muscle twitched as the music washed around. He simply stood there in stoicism, wondering when they'd actually head out. He had no qualms with the copy finding a measure of peace from his affliction if possible. But this constant wait grated on his nerves for a man used to action.

So leaving the others to talk, he'd draw Baskerville and check on its condition for now.

Might as well stay busy, while waiting for something to happen that required his talents.​

• Useful
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer didn't participate in the musical number in any way, instead rolling his eyes at how strange and dumb it was. Besides, it wasn't like it was going to be any better if he did.

" You know, I'm not even going to comment on that. I imagine that Nyx can help or at least try to cure your cancer in exchange for the orb, it seems like a semi- fair deal to me. I guess you were the "easy" fetch quest.... which makes me worry what the hard ones will be."

@Michale CS @Ringmaster @Gands @Drixe @Sonevar

Spawn just stood where he was, not moving a inch. " The faster we do this, the faster we can get to the other items. However, if you are leading us on I will tear you apart and throw each piece in different parts of this world and others."

• Thank You
When it ends he fell backs into where he was standing before all the singing started. He finally noticed the outfit change and muttered in minionese " huh editors made a continuity error". He shurgged and returned the high five. Waiting for the group to make the deal with wade. He sat back and checked out his new katanas.

"Bold fashion choice. Love it." Deadpool gave Bob a thumbs up.

After words, when approached by Deadpool. "Hello Deadpool. Should we expect anything or anyone guarding what we seek ? "

"Oohh, yeah, that. Well you see, a certain Pinocchio in this world thought if they had that Orb they could get the one thing that they couldn't build - a soul. So, yeah, Ultron's got it. and not what you're thinking of as Ultron. No, see, that's where I got in trouble. This Ultron looks like a hot chick. A hot chick that was coming on to me. But don't worry, since Ultron's got no soul, she can't actually use the Orb, but hey, it's still Ultron. The other good news is that she's trying really hard to figure out a way to use the Orb, and you know how single-minded murderous AI can be, she'll be focusing on getting the Orb to work not taking you out." He shrugged.

The-Ultron-Initiative.jpg

Constantine, maybe because he was irked, maybe because he wanted to prove Deadpool wrong, or maybe just because.... does some dirty dancing with DP that gets as dirty as it can while fully clothed, then he goes back to sit with Bob, listening to him and actively trying to learn minionese.

Wade participated in that dance, pulling a cord seemingly from nowhere that showered them with ping pong balls painted like Deadpool's logo. "Wow. I stand corrected. Nice."

The Gunslinger did not dance.

Not a toe tapped nor a muscle twitched as the music washed around. He simply stood there in stoicism, wondering when they'd actually head out. He had no qualms with the copy finding a measure of peace from his affliction if possible. But this constant wait grated on his nerves for a man used to action.

So leaving the others to talk, he'd draw Baskerville and check on its condition for now.

Might as well stay busy, while waiting for something to happen that required his talents.
"Someone's grumpy. Don't worry, you'll have your chance to shoot things really soon."

Lucifer didn't participate in the musical number in any way, instead rolling his eyes at how strange and dumb it was. Besides, it wasn't like it was going to be any better if he did.

" You know, I'm not even going to comment on that. I imagine that Nyx can help or at least try to cure your cancer in exchange for the orb, it seems like a semi- fair deal to me. I guess you were the "easy" fetch quest.... which makes me worry what the hard ones will be."

"I wouldn't exactly call it easy..." Deadpool pointed up to the earlier part of his post, where he explains Ultron to Hercules and Brigid.

Spawn just stood where he was, not moving a inch. " The faster we do this, the faster we can get to the other items. However, if you are leading us on I will tear you apart and throw each piece in different parts of this world and others."

Deadpool gave Spawn a slow clap. "Nice threat. Real nice. I haven't been threatened like that since I stole Thanos' girlfriend. Don't worry, Bondage-Man, you'll get a chance to chain some naughty people up real soon. Though, does an AI that looks like a hot version of the liquid metal Terminator count as a person? Meh, I'm not Turing, I'm gonna say yes on that one. Or maybe."

Luna Snow just rolled her eyes and Doreen was just waiting for a chance to kick butt.

Wade led the group outside, where a helicopter was conveniently arriving. "You know, if I had used a helicopter in my second movie things might have gone a lot differently. I won't say more because spoilers." Flying the helicopter was Domino, and the one tossing down the rope ladder for Deadpool and others to follow was Cable.

"Come on. Scene transition arrived. Let's put some hustle in your bustle, people."

airwolf_helicopter.png
"Oh yeah, I have that helicopter. Cue the transition music." Deadpool said once everyone was loaded on board.

Deadpool, Cable and Domino took the team to a place deep in the forest, with one metal, glinting spire sticking out like a sore thumb among the trees.

RainforestGuardian.jpeg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

"We're here people! Look alive, there's not only hot chick Ultron, but a lot of her earlier versions all over the place guarding it while she tries to figure out how to use magic."
Domino was piloting Airwolf, and Cable was there at the door to provide covering fire for the heroes. "I can't get any closer, Ultron has a shield of some kind up. It'll kill any electronics. I have to be your way out and Cable... well, he's got integrated electronics." Domino proclaimed.

"I'll stay on the Helicopter and help Cable defend it so you guys have a solid extraction plan." Luna declared.

Doreen however fist-pumped and cheered. A battle in the forest? It was like handing her an arsenal. The sheer number of squirrels would be staggering.

deadpool hands on face.jpg
What to do now? Come on, it's just attack or attack. Or come up with some Peter Quill kind of crazy plan of attack.
...or something. You know the drill, post your responses to what's happened. Do you say... "I have a plan... attack." or do you approach the tower with a little more subtlety than the Hulk after he finds out he can't get the McRib year round. - oh come on does he need a real reason to be angry?

But I digress. To sum it up we have...
  • A lovely forest, far from the population and just waiting to become collateral damage.
  • A crazy tower, built from the sheer calculating evil that is Ultron.
  • That lovely forest is also chock full of previous versions of Ultron or Iron Man armors taken over by Ultron. Honestly, it's hard to tell where one stops and the other starts. Oh and squirrels. For some reason, lots and lots of squirrels.
So, do let us know what you're doing. Don't worry, you've got allll weekend to come up with replies.

Last edited:
Hercules Lion of Olympus

" I will go through the forest and try to get Ultron's attention. I do suggest that some of us take another route to take advantage of this.

With that, Herc prepares for battle. He brings out some things from his bag of toys. The Nemedian lion skin. The shield of Athena with the face of the medusa, a big big gun and his usual mace.

( to Brigid ) " My Lady, I am going to draw out the mad golum Ultron. Will you share this adventure with me ?"

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Sonevar @Drixe @Breach @Ringmaster

• Useful
"Bobpool" stalks off to the side sneaking through the forest while he heads to the tower. Dispite having a color scheme that clashes with the forest he blends in well. No doubt due to some previous training as he seems focused and methodical.