Eudicia OOC Chat

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Omg finally someone who doesn't tower over Bells!!!! Lol

And it's not intentionally :-) just a random pinterest grab.
Yeah, I thought it might be fun to play a little shrimp, ehehehe.

Ahh, okay. I totally didn't make Saren's nickname the name of Bell's FC's character name on purpose. Nope. Definitely not.

innocent look
*winks knowingly*

Reactions: Red Thunder
Hey my friends, I wanted to make sure I posted here and thanked Effervescent for tagging me, unfortunately I have no idea what's in store for me this coming month with moving, job search, training, language classes, study classes... I'm drowning, haha, so I think I'll pull out respectfully as too not keep anyone waiting on me. Thanks for the shot though, am beyond bummed I don't have the time for this, your stories are always masterful.

Happy writing! (:

Hey my friends, I wanted to make sure I posted here and thanked Effervescent for tagging me, unfortunately I have no idea what's in store for me this coming month with moving, job search, training, language classes, study classes... I'm drowning, haha, so I think I'll pull out respectfully as too not keep anyone waiting on me. Thanks for the shot though, am beyond bummed I don't have the time for this, your stories are always masterful.

Happy writing! (:
Best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: mango

Happy writing! (:

You take care of you :) There'll always be more RPs in the future <3 good luck!

• Love
Reactions: mango
Hey, since this is scheduled to be starting tomorrow, I thought I should probably mention that I won't really be available to post until Monday, most likely. Life is craaaazy right now, and that's the soonest I can guarantee having time to sit down and write something legible XD

Hey, since this is scheduled to be starting tomorrow, I thought I should probably mention that I won't really be available to post until Monday, most likely. Life is craaaazy right now, and that's the soonest I can guarantee having time to sit down and write something legible XD
We value promptness, not necessarily immediacy. Real life always comes first, Star! Just be sure to let @Effervescent, @Elle Joyner, or me know if you can't reply for a good length of time! Double check the forum rules for specific time frames.

No worries, this won't be a fast pace roleplay. And to note, I work in EST, so the 4th comes in about a day and a half ish from now for me! So around 48 hours to launch.

Alright! So as we near the opening of Eudicia, I have determined where everyone will start.

Ecksoh Start:
Redden, Thol Start:
*indicates those who will receive the insignia of Eudicia either before or during the introduction. I will PM these players with details after I post the intro.

@Joan and @PersonaWolf if you guys have the time and want to finish refining your characters let me know!

At some point take a moment to look over Estwynd's recent news so that you can have a better understanding of what is to come!

Great posts so far, guys! Very lovely writing and a dynamic cast of characters is a GM dream :D

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Nowwritemoreposts!

A friendly reminder that it's okay to belittle Bear. Because he's the worst.

(i'llpostsoon)

Reactions: Red Thunder
I wish I could do two ratings haha one for go home you're drunk and the other for bucket of rainbows because yay post soon!