Ilvermony School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What year should characters be?

• 1st year: Start off a new era like Harry & Gang!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2nd year: Rookies but familiar, still a lot to grow and learn on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd year: Starting to come into who they are and mature from childhood.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 4th year: Hormonal but vigorous, midway through and a balance of wisdom and vitality.

• 5th year: Older, adept and versed in their studies and craft, still needs to learn a few lessons

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 6th year: The peak age of youth & maturity for a student, solidifying their purpose in life.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 7th year: Proficient in the magic arts and knowledgeable, oldest & ready to lead the world by storm.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you got hurt on the job @-Dark Disney- hopefully you'll get compensated for your injuries.

Soooo. Anyone want to talk about possible relationships?
PM me in regards to Katalina. If you would like.

Reactions: Kurogane86
@OppositeInverse
Hey I am so sorry to do this but I may have to drop, I don't want to but after a patient decided to use my face as a punching bag at work, and give me and a nurse a concussion. So my cs is going to be very delayed and I would hate to do that to you.

Whoa dude, well, at the very least, it's an interesting story to tell yeah? Hope you feel better and back to top shape soon.

@OppositeInverse

I have made the necessary edits to Thomas, hope he's all good now!

In the case that he's accepted, anyone want to talk relations as well? Chances are, he's offered a cookie or two at least once for the current cast and has attempted to be their friend.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Whoa dude, well, at the very least, it's an interesting story to tell yeah? Hope you feel better and back to top shape soon.

@OppositeInverse

I have made the necessary edits to Thomas, hope he's all good now!

In the case that he's accepted, anyone want to talk relations as well? Chances are, he's offered a cookie or two at least once for the current cast and has attempted to be their friend.

Feel free to pm me about Kat once you get the ok.

I'm sorry you got hurt on the job @-Dark Disney- hopefully you'll get compensated for your injuries.

Soooo. Anyone want to talk about possible relationships?
A key thing about your CS:
  • You cannot proclaim that he's officially the best dueler in the school especially as a 5th year. Every other CS says that people are skilled and expert in something, and just because one is a Captain doesn't necessarily make them the "best" (there could be way better students who choose not to join the club). That's something to be earned/shown not claimed. I don't mind being head of the club, but realistically in an entire school full of students who are more magically potent that seems very improbable.

Added a few extra details to MC's Bio to provide context

A key thing about your CS:
  • You cannot proclaim that he's officially the best dueler in the school especially as a 5th year. Every other CS says that people are skilled and expert in something, and just because one is a Captain doesn't necessarily make them the "best" (there could be way better students who choose not to join the club). That's something to be earned/shown not claimed. I don't mind being head of the club, but realistically in an entire school full of students who are more magically potent that seems very improbable.
My bad I should have specified. He thinks he's the best. Like in his head he knows he's the best even if it isn't true. He's all kinds of arrogant. I'll fix my cs to reflect that.

fixed

• Thank You
Reactions: OppositeInverse
Anyone else want to talk relationships.

Rivals?
Best friends?
Enemies?
Romantic?

Anyone else want to talk relationships.

Rivals?
Best friends?
Enemies?
Romantic?
I can see Morri having a rival like relationship with DJ. He wanted her to join the duel club because of her reputation and her improv casting, she refused because she doesn't really approve of DJ's arrogance. She respects him, just doesn't like him.

Reactions: Kurogane86
I can see Morri having a rival like relationship with DJ. He wanted her to join the duel club because of her reputation and her improv casting, she refused because she doesn't really approve of DJ's arrogance. She respects him, just doesn't like him.

Definitely. DJ will continue to pester her trying to get her to join the Dueling club. He'll always poke at her saying how she's wasting her talent.

Is this still accepting? I'm interested but I also saw you will be accepting only a limited amount of people.

Alrighty then! I see there is no one who went for ThunderBird, so I guess I got the best idea for a ThunderBird character! (Dont worry, it is an Adventurous character :P)z

i'll get to workin on a CS right away!

Alrighty then! I see there is no one who went for ThunderBird, so I guess I got the best idea for a ThunderBird character! (Dont worry, it is an Adventurous character :P)z

i'll get to workin on a CS right away!
Sounds good! We have one that's Thunderbird but their CS isn't up yet. Feel free!

Just wanted to know, do the Wands must have cores that corrospond with the house? I notice most people have it like that

Fun fact, most of the wand cores do have meanings behind them! Check out here. Idk if people knew that when choosing it, but the wand wood, core, length, and flexibility all give the wands a unique personality and can say a lot about the wielder. (... I'm a big nerd about this kind of stuff. Pretty interesting to read about it all.) You could probably just choose whatever core and such you wanted or find a pic with a description with it (like the one for Ales)

Fun fact, most of the wand cores do have meanings behind them! Check out here. Idk if people knew that when choosing it, but the wand wood, core, length, and flexibility all give the wands a unique personality and can say a lot about the wielder. (... I'm a big nerd about this kind of stuff. Pretty interesting to read about it all.) You could probably just choose whatever core and such you wanted or find a pic with a description with it (like the one for Ales)

I knew that, I constructed my wand to be an interesting and somewhat odd combonation right now in my current WIP sheet. I just wonder cause it seemed to be the case with about half of the people, at least.

Just wanted to know, do the Wands must have cores that corrospond with the house? I notice most people have it like that
No they don't at all :)

Yeah I knew, I don't know if others did tho so thanks!!!

Clare Silveria Elvertaz
latest

"You don't have to smile. You just need to know there's always a way to turn things around!"

Nickname (If any):
Sil

Height:
1.72m / 5"6
Weight:
56kg / 123 lbs

Occupancy: 6th Year Student at Ilvermony.
Year: 6th yeah
Ilvermony House: ThunderBird

Wand: 11 1/2 Inches, Phoenix Feather Core, Hazel, Unyielding

Personality Goods:
Eager
Optimistic
Intellegent

Personality Bads:
Bossy
A bit Naive
Clueless about time

Hobbies:
~ Finding every secret she can about the castle that surrounds her.
~ Finding new methods of exploring anything.
~ Reading in unusual places. The books don't have to be in any particular topic.
~ Watching the Quidditch matches.

Skills:
~ Very Advanced knowledge and user of Transfiguration, Conjuration and Human Transfiguration (Goes beyond what is taught in the classes).
~ Has managed to become an Animagus, being capable of turning into a brown raven (Under the school's watchful eye). She is a registered Animagus. (For the purpose of being capable of exploring further and escaping potential dangers).
~ Is Skilled when it comes to understanding how to make potions, not so good with the execution.
~ Speaks English, Hebrew, Japanese and knows sign language. Also the creator of her own unique written language, limited only to those who wish to learn it (It has been dubbed "Silepian").
~ Plays Chess decently. Knows how to play the Violin, Bass and Harmonica.

ef76b8b8bbdbc77a5e769e0fd3f64dbd--black-brown-hair-long-brown-hair.jpg

Background:

Clare, or she would prefer to be called, Sil, did not have the easiest of lives prior to joining Ilvermony. She was born to a pair of no-maj parents in Scotland, and was raised by them for approximately a year before a car accident happened. No one in the police knew how to explain it, but a previously dry road suddenly had a pool on it that sent it crashing into a tree. Only the baby survived, though not without injury.

Not even an infant yet, and she had to undergo 3 different surgeries before she was fully healed. She was adopted a couple of months later, not yet 2 years old, by a high class pair who did not like the original name given to her, which had been Silvia, and changed it to Clare. They decided to alter Silvia to Silveria and keep that as a middle name to both make her unique and to ensure even she has a bit of 'wealth' in her.

Growing up, Sil has been to 9 kinder-gardens and 6 schools over the span of 8 years. This was due to her parents, who traveled very often and exchanged her between them during their extended business travels. She has been to Spain, Japan, Israel, Russia, Hungary. Every trip felt lengthy, but never long enough for her to feel at home. Furthermore, while she had gone around with her parents, she rarely saw them, and mostly spent time with tutors, maids and the such, who never seemed to have sentiment for her. Nevertheless, she kept hoping things will change for the better.

Before turning 11, her father decided to move to the U.S.A. as part of a deal agreement with a company, one that would settle them for life. Her mother sent her to live with him in a large, fancy estate in Chicago. For the first time in her life, she wasn't just optimistic that things will turn for the better, she actually felt like they will. The day of her birthday, in the middle of march, she received an odd letter of acceptance to a school she has never heard of, Ilvermony. After responding to the letter, she got a second letter with instructions for those raised under the roofs of no-majs. Quickly afterwards, her life changed.

With the help of her now more involved, and shocked, father, Sil managed to get prepared and begun studying all the books before the year begin. She wanted to not just be prepared, but she wanted to better understand more about this magical new world she was entering. Even though her father showed concerns, Sil was more than eager and excited to go explore this new chapter in her life.

Arriving at the castle, Sil couldn't help but feel amazed by everything and everyone around her, to the point where she was called to come to the Gordian Knot on the floor three times. Moving to stand on it, there was no sound made as the Thunderbird carving beat its wings. With no choice in the matter, Sil just decided to take it for the best as she deemed it too troublesome to make a choice and went to join her new housemates.

Throughout the next years, Sil showed to hew house and school just how much of an oddball she can be. While showing much talent in Transfiguration, her places of reading were always questioned by anyone who saw her, and the way she poked every inch of the castle with her finger to try and find any hidden rooms only brought about more raised eyebrows, to the point where she was sent to the headmaster's office to see if there was any serious issues. But even with her oddball behavior, Sil had managed to make friends and show she is approachable by everyone, regardless of age, house, sex and so on.

Since the first year, where they got an explanation of Animagus, Sil was determined to become one. She practiced a lot under the watch of the Transfiguration teacher, consistently asking them for more and more private sessions. It wasn't until a month after the 6th year begun that she finally accomplished this goal, becoming an official Animagus, which turned out to be a raven, though in a brown colour.

Not long after that, the entire ordeal with the popular student from her house and what occurred made a mess of the mood in the castle, something Sil hoped would change soon, as it was almost time for the big Twins Academy Dance.

"Voldermort was bad. Did he have to be that way? Maybe not, but he chose his way. We all choose our own way."

And my sheet has been posted! Let me know if there is anything thats need fixing or changing!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.