Ilvermony School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What year should characters be?

• 1st year: Start off a new era like Harry & Gang!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2nd year: Rookies but familiar, still a lot to grow and learn on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd year: Starting to come into who they are and mature from childhood.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 4th year: Hormonal but vigorous, midway through and a balance of wisdom and vitality.

• 5th year: Older, adept and versed in their studies and craft, still needs to learn a few lessons

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 6th year: The peak age of youth & maturity for a student, solidifying their purpose in life.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 7th year: Proficient in the magic arts and knowledgeable, oldest & ready to lead the world by storm.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, changed that, thanks.
Accepted and you may post now!

Whenever you have time (doesn't have to be done now) you should add some of Lee's Gordian Knot & experiences at Ilvermorny up to 6th year like everyone else has to give us an idea of who she is really.

In any event, glad to have ya! Now be ready for some real stuff to happen lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Rosie2953
Rosie had expressed interest before the threads went up, but I'm not opposed to a 9th. Is everyone okay with 9 of us? Shouldn't be too much of a difference.

As long as you can handle it, I'm fine with it. I've been on large groups before anyhow.

I'm guessing I'm not accepted?
@OppositeInverse
I'm sorry I for got about @InkaDinkaDoo !!! yeah we'd probably be over the limit if I added another on top of the two who haven't posted yet, and this will move relatively fast so yeah :(

I will however save your character for Arc2 and see then if you're ready to be in. You'd be automatically accepted (and of course if people drop out it's a given slot for you)

Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you all are well.

Reactions: Nim and Kurogane86
Indeed, Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays people! Hope y'all have fun!

Reactions: Kurogane86
Give me a few more days to reply, guys! It's been super busy with the holidays and my upcoming move so I'm struggling to multitask right now.

• Thank You
Reactions: OppositeInverse
I'm going to post as NPC Sabrina and a little interaction from Morri to give people who haven't posted yet time to enjoy the holidays and such! There's no rush at all, I'm glad everyone is enjoying to RP and hope the holidays are well!

Love the posts. Sorry for having Kat freak out. The grouping of people and the fact she hasn't had a breakdown yet made me feel it could be an interesting time.

Reactions: OppositeInverse
Status
Not open for further replies.