ALWAYS OPEN Little Blackbird | Sign Up & OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MissyMay

Minor Being of Mayhem
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Historical Fiction, Paranormal, and Horror
Little Blackbird

This is a dark gothic fantasy story based in the town of Arkley known and yet not for its odd citizens and mysterious past. The town was founded around four hundred years ago by three families - The Whitmores, the Flemings, and the Mulvahils. Each family is known for their own special brand of peculiarity - The Whitmores like outsiders a bit too much, the Flemings seem to flinch at the sight of the sun, and the Mulvahils are far too obsessed with bodies of water. The truth of the matter is that they are not human - never have been, really. Then again, few in this little town are humans and those that are were practically cast out from normal society for one reason or another.

This town of otherworldly creatures and odd little humans rarely sees travelers or tourists save for once a year. At the tail end of the autumn season, Arkley hosts a grand festival open to any and all called the Festival of Spirits. It is a magnificent three day event to honor the founding families and all those who have passed on. There is music, performances, costumes, and contests! And at the end of it all: The Whitmore Masquerade; where at the end, guests of honor are asked to bring the festival to a close by taking a candle to Maybelle's Grove and honoring the first person to die in Arkley. Most never notice the ghostly blackbird that watches them as they traverse the forest. They never notice their hosts slipping away into the shadows. And they never notice when a young girl cries in mourning. Most never make it past the first hour of the hunt.

You see, long ago a young girl named Maybelle died. Her father couldn't let her death go and made a deal with something even monsters considered abnormal. It brought her back in the form of a phantom, doomed to forever haunt the forest she died in. Its price for this boon? The man's family would forever be beholden to it. Every year on the night she died, all members of the Whitmore family past the age of sixteen must complete a sacrifice or the creature would take their souls away.

• The Basics

I'm fairly new to this site, but not new to running these types of groups. In fact, this is an overhaul of one of my first ever groups and actually one I had plans to turn into a book, but dropped before writing. I have a lot of information about this world and a general plot for us all to follow, but I have plans to change things around based on the characters you create and the actions they take. I would like this role play to help you explore more into your characters in a dark fantasy setting. There is going to be violence, gore, death, and so much tragedy that this will probably be incredibly edgy.

The rules are the same general ones you'd find everywhere - No godmodding of any kind, no perfect characters, follow the site rules, and don't bully or harass people ooc. As for posting, I would like at least two paragraphs for each post and one post every two weeks at the least. A member of a founding family counts as a citizen. However, you can have up to four characters currently.

The story is loosely planned to follow the idea of your characters, the travelers and the citizens, getting to know each other over the course of the festival. The travelers will realize that people are hiding something, but can't quite figure out what. Each traveler character will enter a raffle where a few will be selected to take the walk to Maybelle's Grove where they will be hunted by the characters of the Whitmore family. From there, they will work to get out of the forest while the others are told what is happening and try to get in to help. The citizens will either work to stop them or help them. Or, at least, that's the general idea.

This is a dark victorian/gothic-esque fantasy setting...which was kinda based off Bloodbourne. This means that things will get dark and dreary. Know this before deciding - there is no happy ending and someone will lose. So, if you want what I'm hoping will be an emotional ride full of future emotional damage for your characters, look no further.

• Character Info

There are many playable roles and there should be enough founding family members for everyone to have one. The founding families all play a rather vital role and are all in on the hunt, though the Whitmores are the only ones to actively participate in it. The three families are very much designed to be morally gray or downright evil in some cases, but I encourage you to forge your own path for your character. There are NPCs that can still push the plot where it needs to go.

Oh! Before I forget, your characters can also be supernatural creatures. I even have a list ready to go as I would like them to follow a less modernized version of the creatures. You are, of course, free to add to the list. Just give me the rundown of your idea and we'll see about getting the creature to fit into the world.

You can have up to four characters. I will make npc's if we do not have enough people to enter the forest.

The Founding Families:
    There are three families that built Arkley - The Whitmores, the Flemings, and the Mulvahils. Each family has their own dark history and their own curse to bear. The Whitmores are beholden to a creature called Decay that turned them into shapeshifters. There will be four roles available for this family. The Flemings are cursed with vampirism that any who join the family is infected with as it is bound not to their blood, but to their name. There will be two roles available for this family. The Mulvahils are the descendants of the last true siren making them an endangered species. There will be two roles available for this family.

The Travelers:
    There are people born outside of Arkley who have traveled here for one reason or another. There is no limit on this role.

The Citizens:
    These are people who were born in Arkley or came here and decided to stay. They know or suspect the truth of this festival. Some might even be in on it - this is a rather tight knit town, afterall. There is no limit on this role.

I have the lore, species, and magic systems all written out. I am working on putting it all together into something that actually looks nice. Below is the link to the google docs which has everything you need to know. I will also link the other threads here when they are up.

Song Playlists:​

All Character Roles
Below is a list of all roles and the characters filling those roles. Feel free to reserve any spots!

The Whitmore Family
Myron Whitmore | Son of Waverly Whitmore (@MissyMay)
Amarantha Withmore | Daughter of Minerva Whitmore & Forrest Monaghan (@SilverPaw)
Armand Whitmore | Son of Ambrose Whitmore & Anais Bouchard (@Bahiyya)
Majna Whitmore | Child of Serena Whitmore(@StarlightStarbright)
Horace Whitmore | Child of Waverly Whitmore (@The Lotus Archives)

The Fleming Family
Nikolas Fleming | Son of Sydney & Theresa Fleming (@cry)
Rivka Fleming | Daughter of Claude & Neil Fleming (@cowboyclown)

The Mulvahil Family
Gladiolus Mulvahil | Daughter of Lacey & Edgar Mulvahil (@Ai-in Ayan)
Nerina Mulvahil | Daughter of Lucia & Carmela Mulvahil (@Princess Rose)

Travelers
Felix Fletcher | Merchant Thief (@MissyMay)
Laverne Wycliffe | Journalist's Apprentice (@MissyMay)
Penelope Albrecht | Novelist (@cry)
Jamil De Bosque | Performer/Drag Queen (@StarlightStarbright)
Mizuko Ryu | Traveling Noble (@The Lotus Archives)
Onne | Guardian (@The Lotus Archives)
Olenn Jordenson | Stable Keeper (@Luther)

Citizens
Mina Delagney | Constable (@MissyMay)
Hyacinth Adventurine | Butler/Bodyguard (@Ai-in Ayan)
Amir Bijan | Owner of the Achaemenes (@The Lotus Archives)
Oleander Valcourt | School Teacher (@cry)
Baron Grady | Surgeon (@Luther)

Character Info & Sheets
You are open to make whatever type of character your wish so long as they at least loosely fit into the setting and can explain why they are the way they are. You can make a time traveler, you can make a woman literally haunted by the ghosts of her past, you can make a sarcastic man cursed to be a hairless cat. You can even make the mortal reincarnation of one of this worlds gods... though I do ask that you request something like that first. The only limit is your imagination and the world setting. If you want to add or make up a new species, please ask me and we can create some info for it. I also changed the rule so that you only have to make one character if you want to, but four is your maximum limit as of right now. My only ask is that you avoid making overpowered characters without reason or weakness.

I'm not particular about how you set up your character sheets. I only really care about a name, age, story role (traveler, citizen, founding family), a detailed backstory and the answer to the three questions. I would prefer semi-realistic art, realistic art, or real people as face claims. Below is a basic character sheet you can use.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'll answer asap.

Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Role:
Personality:
Backstory:
If your character is a traveler, would you be okay with them entering the forest after the festival?

If your character is a citizen, do they know the truth of the festival and how do they feel about that?

If your character is a member of a founding family, would they attempt to help or hinder the travelers?

@SilverPaw @fauxklimt @Dusk
Just in case you guys are still interested or want a look at the lore (google docs) before committing,
I also changed the rule on the character limit so you only have to make one, but can still make up to four.​

Last edited:
Armand could also pester Ambrose enough or even threaten to disown his own father for his actions. Ambrose truly does love his son and would likely make an effort in that case.
Oooh interesting! @Bahiyya, I'm looking forward to your thoughts on this!
Sorry for the delayed reply! And I would say that while Armand wouldn't threaten to disown his father, he would guilt trip Ambrose into trying to know Majna, because he still blames his father for his first kill. It would be more like: "Have I not proven myself enough to you? If you have any sort of love or respect for me, you would do this one thing." That sort of thing.
It's no problem Bahiyya! We all have our things going on!

TBH I think Majna would kind of want for/pressure Serena to get to know Armand too. It's funny how the KIDS are the only ones trying to unite the family together. XD

Hey @MissyMay! Real quick, have you made an advertisement banner for this roleplay? Or posted an advertisement in the Iwaku Discord Server?

Because if you haven't done either/are not a part of the discord server in the latter case, I can make a banner and post an advertisement in the discord for you, if you're ok with that? If you're accepting of the former, are there any elements you want me to specifically add within the banner? Specific backgrounds, colors, fonts, textures, etc?
I haven't done either, no. You're welcome to do either if you want to. The only thing I'd ask you to add is a blackbird to it. I use the font Cinzel Decorative a lot, but any gothic font should work just as well! If you would like ideas (you don't have to use any of these and I imagine some of them just won't look good together), maybe a ghost, some flowers (Chrysanthemums for the Whitmores?), the forest, or the fog?

I'll be honest, I haven't put any thought into a banner. I didn't think my idea would get much attention.

Hey @MissyMay! Real quick, have you made an advertisement banner for this roleplay? Or posted an advertisement in the Iwaku Discord Server?

Because if you haven't done either/are not a part of the discord server in the latter case, I can make a banner and post an advertisement in the discord for you, if you're ok with that? If you're accepting of the former, are there any elements you want me to specifically add within the banner? Specific backgrounds, colors, fonts, textures, etc?
I haven't done either, no. You're welcome to do either if you want to. The only thing I'd ask you to add is a blackbird to it. I use the font Cinzel Decorative a lot, but any gothic font should work just as well! If you would like ideas (you don't have to use any of these and I imagine some of them just won't look good together), maybe a ghost, some flowers (Chrysanthemums for the Whitmores?), the forest, or the fog?

I'll be honest, I haven't put any thought into a banner. I didn't think my idea would get much attention.
IMG_9746.png

Took a while, but here's my final result! Any more recommendations?
Oh, and also, you know how to set up an advertisement banner on Iwaku, yes? I can use my slot to set one up for you if you don't know how! Or try to explain it to you. Haha, take you pick.

[EDIT: I JUST realized I messed up on the Title! I meant to put Horror instead of Gothic. Hold on….]

• Love
Reactions: MissyMay
IMG_9747.png

Fixed! I am very smart I swear- ToT

• Love
View attachment 246778

I love it! I can probably figure out how to put it up. I just want to make sure before I put it up that you don't want to add credits to you on it? If you would prefer instead of editing it again, I can credit you for the banner in the first post on this and the (soon to be released I swear) lore codex?

Edit: I keep meaning to link the youtube playlists but keep forgetting. Here is the one for the whole rp and here is the one for the characters. I'll likely add onto these over time.

View attachment 246778

I love it! I can probably figure out how to put it up. I just want to make sure before I put it up that you don't want to add credits to you on it? If you would prefer instead of editing it again, I can credit you for the banner in the first post on this and the (soon to be released I swear) lore codex?

Edit: I keep meaning to link the youtube playlists but keep forgetting. Here is the one for the whole rp and here is the one for the characters. I'll likely add onto these over time.
Whether you credit me or not, I don't care really. You can put a little star on the upper left hand corner and put a "Made by Star" next to it if ya want, or don't. I'm just glad you like the banner! I don't care for credit or glory! XD

Also not to worry! I'll explain it to you! So on the upper right corner of the Iwaku page, you know your account icon? click that, then select "Account details". You should be led to a page where you can edit your profile banner and title.

Now this is different depending on whether you're on mobile or not. If you're on mobile, you'll need to click an icon above where it allows you to change your name, which should pop open a list of different services on the left side. If you're not on mobile, you should see these options already.

Either way, scroll down until you come across the "Ads manager" section. Click the "Overview link and read the text that you're presented to understand how Roleplay ads work. Then click the "create ad" link, which should take you to a page where you can submit the banner I just made! You should be able to figure things out from there! Be sure to paste the link to this specific forum in the target URL!

One thing by the way. You're going to have to resize my banner to the 800 wdth x 100 height in pixels as requested by the website. This shouldn't be hard because I made sure to maintain the aspect ratio when increasing the size and designing it. If you want, I can provide a version of the banner in this size if it's more convenient for you?

Better yet, let me just provide a resized 800x100 version:​

IMG_9750.png

View attachment 246792
Okay, I sent the ad in! Thanks for doing that, again.
No problem! I posted an ad in the Iwaku Discord as well, so both the discord ad and the banner should bring us more traction!

Also, to address your "I didn't think my idea wouldn't get any traction" comment. Of course it would! This world you have created is very detailed and interesting! Each supernatural species has its own twist to them, and the plot is very cool and has a lot of room for drama and character development! I'm honestly suprised that this Roleplay has only been found by us so far.
TLDR: Little Blackbird is amazing and you should be confident in how amazing it is.

Anyways, now addressing the music playlists you sent, is the character playlist specifically for the NPCs? Or is it for the main characters others have created so far? Regardless of the answer, which songs represent which characters? I'm curious!

View attachment 246792
No problem! I posted an ad in the Iwaku Discord as well, so both the discord ad and the banner should bring us more traction!

Also, to address your "I didn't think my idea wouldn't get any traction" comment. Of course it would! This world you have created is very detailed and interesting! Each supernatural species has its own twist to them, and the plot is very cool and has a lot of room for drama and character development! I'm honestly suprised that this Roleplay has only been found by us so far.
TLDR: Little Blackbird is amazing and you should be confident in how amazing it is.

Anyways, now addressing the music playlists you sent, is the character playlist specifically for the NPCs? Or is it for the main characters others have created so far? Regardless of the answer, which songs represent which characters? I'm curious!
Thank you! You have no idea how much that made my day to hear. I really do love the world I created and I'm glad to find a use for it. Maybe if this all goes well, I can share the other stories of this world with you guys.

For the character playlist, they are all taken from the character sheets of the main characters! I do plan to add NPC songs though, but maybe to a seperate playlist to prevent too much confusion.
Disappear is for Mina Delagney. My constable character.
Find Me is for Myron. My Whitmore.
The Danger is for Felix. My little thief faerie.
Born Bold is for Laverne. My journalist traveler.
The Answer is for Nikolas. cry's Fleming.
Mothica is for Penelope. cry's forgotten Whitmore.
As Grief Consumes is for Armand. Bahiyya's Whitmore.
Far From Home is for Amarantha. SilverPaw's Whitmore.

View attachment 246792

Thank you! You have no idea how much that made my day to hear. I really do love the world I created and I'm glad to find a use for it. Maybe if this all goes well, I can share the other stories of this world with you guys.

For the character playlist, they are all taken from the character sheets of the main characters! I do plan to add NPC songs though, but maybe to a seperate playlist to prevent too much confusion.
Disappear is for Mina Delagney. My constable character.
Find Me is for Myron. My Whitmore.
The Danger is for Felix. My little thief faerie.
Born Bold is for Laverne. My journalist traveler.
The Answer is for Nikolas. cry's Fleming.
Mothica is for Penelope. cry's forgotten Whitmore.
As Grief Consumes is for Armand. Bahiyya's Whitmore.
Far From Home is for Amarantha. SilverPaw's Whitmore.
Oooo! So you're not finished with it yet. Ok! Excited to see it when it's fully finished!
I need to pick out theme songs for Majna and her headmates! (I picked "How to disappear completely" by Radiohead for the whole collective but I haven't picked a song for each of the members in Majna's system, including herself yet. Haha)

As for Jamil/Faye-Boulous. "Here comes the hurricane legendary Katrina" by Kevin JZ Prodigy. Or anything by that artist honestly. Again, Jamil was made to serve. 👁️👄👁️💅

The NPC list is done! for now. The lore codex will be created within the next few hours, hopefully. Out of curiosity, those of you that have looked through the NPCs, do y'all have a favorite?

Mine's Samuel.

• Love
Reactions: StarlightStarbright
The NPC list is done! for now. The lore codex will be created within the next few hours, hopefully. Out of curiosity, those of you that have looked through the NPCs, do y'all have a favorite?

Mine's Samuel.
Oliver. He is oh so silly. Him and Herman would get into so much trouble!

The info thread is up and has everything ready to view. I would like everyone to post a copy of their accepted characters (the ones with hearts) there whenever y'all get the chance!

• Love
The info thread is up and has everything ready to view. I would like everyone to post a copy of their accepted characters (the ones with hearts) there whenever y'all get the chance!
I just wanted to say...omg everything looks so lovely, all put together like that. I love an organized info thread. :bsmile:

I just wanted to say...omg everything looks so lovely, all put together like that. I love an organized info thread. :bsmile:
Thanks! It's pretty important to me to keep everything organized, especially since I tend to have a lot of info.

@MissyMay Wonderful work on the compilation thread, I love the organized info all in one spot, and also nice job finding more pics for it. I don't have a favourite NPC (too many of them are awesome), but I think Amarantha may have a particular interest in Jessie :p

• Love
Thanks! It's pretty important to me to keep everything organized, especially since I tend to have a lot of info.
I actually have a suggestion for the info thread. Can the main characters be displayed in a similar manner to the NPCs? The formatting and colors I mean. It's really jarring to see such a cohesive design theme and then, all of a sudden, that theme gets broken when the main characters are introduced.

At the very least, is there a template we may use? I might not end up using it anyways if it's not mandatory because I'm lazy like that, but the option to match the theme you're created would be nice!

I actually have a suggestion for the info thread. Can the main characters be displayed in a similar manner to the NPCs? The formatting and colors I mean. It's really jarring to see such a cohesive design theme and then, all of a sudden, that theme gets broken when the main characters are introduced.

At the very least, is there a template we may use? I might not end up using it anyways if it's not mandatory because I'm lazy like that, but the option to match the theme you're created would be nice!
Yeah, I can make one. Give me like an hour or two since I'm pretty slow at coding and I'm also trying to make everything mobile friendly.

@StarlightStarbright Here you go! I tried to make it easy but I've never made a shared character sheet code before. Tell me if you run into any problems! It should be mobile friendly, too. You can view them here before using them.

Here's the code for multiple characters:
Note: There are only 2 sheets here as I don't think anyone has more than two beyond me. If I am mistaken, then I can make one for three or four characters!
Code:
[div=
margin: auto;
width: 800px;
height: 675px;
padding: 10px;
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/e9/9a/6ee99a1f6df9a277ac1445b6b67e03cf.jpg);
background-size: cover;
border: 1px solid #787878;][slider=800x675]
{slide}[div=
height: 50px;
background: #121212;
border: 1px solid #787878;
bottom: -15px;
text-align: center;
padding: 5px;
font-size: clamp(15px, 3vw, 30px);
font-family: Cinzel Decorative;
/* NAME */
color: white;]Character One[/div]
[div=
display: flex;
height: 230px;
color: white;
gap: 5px;][div=
flex-grow: 2;
order: 2;
/* CENTER IMAGE | ADJUST POSTITION TO MOVE */
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/73/fe/66/73fe66ab513e1f9b75d14901455d89e4.jpg);
background-position: 50% 10%;][/div][div=
flex-grow: 1;
order: 3;
/* RIGHT SIDE IMAGE | ADJUST POSTITION TO MOVE */
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/67/52/f4/6752f4f5785941fa1986ab0b3d240ee9.jpg);
order: 1;
/* LEFT SIDE IMAGE | ADJUST POSTITION TO MOVE */
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/f5/0f/9bf50f80dfb4343204e84ddf24319170.jpg);
background-position: 50% 10%;][/div][/div][div=
/* SONG BOX COLOR BELOW */
width: auto;
bottom: -2px;
margin-top: 1px;][div=
height: 10px;
overflow: none;][div=
width: 50px;
top: 10px;
/* SONG LINK */
opacity: 0.01;][MEDIA=youtube]9rujCfYXhQc[/MEDIA][/div][div=
top: -28px;
align-items: center;
pointer-events: none;][div=
font-size: 30px;
padding: 0 5px;][FA]fa-play-circle[/FA][/div][div=
font-size: clamp(10px, 2vw, 20px);
/* SONG NAME */
color: white;]Fearless by Lost Sky[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=
bottom: -5px;
width: 100%;
height: 290px;
overflow-y: scroll;
padding: 20px;][div=
height: auto;
/* BASIC INFO */
font-family: Cormorant Upright;]Age:
Sexuality:
Role:
[/div]
[center]Personality[/center]
[HR=3][/HR]
[div=
width: 90%;
text-align: justify;
/* PERSONALITY HERE */
font-family: Cormorant Upright;]Likes:
Dislikes:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet. Eu non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed. Purus viverra accumsan in nisl nisi scelerisque eu ultrices. Nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida. Porttitor massa id neque aliquam vestibulum morbi. Platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat. Sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia at. Aliquam ut porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin tempor id eu. Sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est. Id leo in vitae turpis. Ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue.
[/div]
[center]Backstory[/center]
[HR=3][/HR]
[div=
/* BACKSTORY HERE */
font-family: Cormorant Upright;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet. Eu non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed. Purus viverra accumsan in nisl nisi scelerisque eu ultrices. Nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida. Porttitor massa id neque aliquam vestibulum morbi. Platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat. Sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia at. Aliquam ut porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin tempor id eu. Sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est. Id leo in vitae turpis. Ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue.
[/div]
[center]Miscellaneous[/center]
[HR=3][/HR]
[div=
/* MISC HERE */
font-family: Cormorant Upright;]You can put the role specific question here and answer it! :D
[/div]
[/div]{/slide}
{slide}[div=
/* START OF CHARACTER TWO */
bottom: -15px;
/* NAME */
color: white;]Character Two[/div]
[div=
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/73/fe/66/73fe66ab513e1f9b75d14901455d89e4.jpg);
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/67/52/f4/6752f4f5785941fa1986ab0b3d240ee9.jpg);
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/f5/0f/9bf50f80dfb4343204e84ddf24319170.jpg);
bottom: -2px;
/* SONG LINK */
/* SONG NAME */
/* BASIC INFO */
Sexuality:
Role:
[/div]
[HR=3][/HR]
[div=
/* PERSONALITY HERE */
Dislikes:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet. Eu non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed. Purus viverra accumsan in nisl nisi scelerisque eu ultrices. Nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida. Porttitor massa id neque aliquam vestibulum morbi. Platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat. Sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia at. Aliquam ut porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin tempor id eu. Sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est. Id leo in vitae turpis. Ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue.
[/div]
[HR=3][/HR]
[div=
/* BACKSTORY HERE */
font-family: Cormorant Upright;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet. Eu non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed. Purus viverra accumsan in nisl nisi scelerisque eu ultrices. Nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida. Porttitor massa id neque aliquam vestibulum morbi. Platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat. Sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia at. Aliquam ut porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin tempor id eu. Sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est. Id leo in vitae turpis. Ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue.
[/div]
[HR=3][/HR]
[div=
/* MISC HERE */
font-family: Cormorant Upright;]You can put the role specific question here and answer it! :D
[/div]
[/div]{/slide}[/slider][/div]

Here's the code for a single character:
Code:
[div=
width: 720px;
height: 675px;
padding: 20px;
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/e9/9a/6ee99a1f6df9a277ac1445b6b67e03cf.jpg);
border: 1px solid #787878;][div=
/* NAME */
color: white;]Character Name[/div][div=
bottom: -9px;
/* SONG LINK */
/* SONG NAME */
bottom: -14px;
/* BASIC INFO */
Sexuality:
Role:
[/div]
[HR=3][/HR]
[div=
/* PERSONALITY HERE */
Dislikes:

[/div]
[HR=3][/HR]
[div=
/* BACKSTORY HERE */
[/div]
[HR=3][/HR]
[div=
/* MISC HERE */
[/div]
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
  • Love