NEVER NORMAL ⌽ a superhero roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
May ask Elle for a beautiful CS =w=
rissa is setting up some wonderful coding for the cs! but i love elle 2 so yer good either way

Reactions: espoir
May ask Elle for a beautiful CS =w=
Lol you probably won't need to if Rissais desiging them? But if not, certainly.

• Love
Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
~ Will so be grabbing Elle again for aid since she is still learning from one of the coding Masters.. ~

How Elle will soo see me by the end of all my coding madness..
21982559581bed403c9f24ff05f5dd52.gif

Argh I have the perfect gal from a story I am working on but she is only 12.

And since it's from a story I am already working on, it's hard to imagine her as a 15 year old halfway through puberty....so could I keep her at twelve?

*puppy dog eyes activated*

Argh I have the perfect gal from a story I am working on but she is only 12.

And since it's from a story I am already working on, it's hard to imagine her as a 15 year old halfway through puberty....so could I keep her at twelve?

*puppy dog eyes activated*
Unfortunately not, 15 is the lowest option I can offer.

~ Will so be grabbing Elle again for aid since she is still learning from one of the coding Masters.. ~

How Elle will soo see me by the end of all my coding madness..
21982559581bed403c9f24ff05f5dd52.gif

Lol

Awww well. I guess I'll use Darcy (from one of my other writing projects) then. She's fourteen but I can make her fifteen.

I'm making a female journalist at 21 years of age. =w=

Actually I may not use Darcy...

I'm not sure yet. Maybe I will just do some research on superpowers before making my character.

Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
@CloudyBlueDay Is SPME all over the world or are they only in the United States?

A quick GM note: All this interest is really great! But I have to remind everyone that this won't be first come first serve. I have a cap in mind (now that there is.. soooo.. much interest haha) and expressing your interest won't guarantee acceptance. Thankee

Any idea when it will be up just so I know?

later in the week? perhaps Wednesday if I organize it all fast heh

Reactions: Red Thunder
A quick GM note: All this interest is really great! But I have to remind everyone that this won't be first come first serve. I have a cap in mind (now that there is.. soooo.. much interest haha) and expressing your interest won't guarantee acceptance. Thankee

later in the week? perhaps Wednesday if I organize it all fast heh
Aww, Icey is leaving on vacation on Thursday. Lemme know because I'm real interested~ I'll try and get something up when I'm there but it wont be really great

If we don't get accepted, will you send us the reasons why in PM so we can change things? o.o

@CloudyBlueDay

Status
Not open for further replies.