Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hm... Looks like a female might be a good idea to make. Thinking Dark Elven Maid

Ahaha, I made a Dhampir as well. One on the light coven's side. How unexpected. I doubt they'll get along but it'd be interesting. Nice tune choice~ @Tarieles

Also looking forward to character interactions. My little dhampir needs to be scolded for being a dummy. Part of me is somewhat setting him up to get killed out of habit. Then again, he might grow and change. Y'never know.

I think I might get started on a second one. A part of me wants to make Louis Solar, but I know that's a bad idea. He'd have no real reason to be there and he'd trying to fight everyone
It's up to you, but we could figure out a reason for him to be around if we wanted to.
Edit: Would it be okay to make a demon who wanders the grounds? Perhaps gives her power to a warlock/allows people to practice on her in exchange for... Something I dunno yet?
Yeah, that's fine with me.

well i could be someone's big sister
If you want, it's up to you. You'd have to see if anyone would want a big sister for their character. Or, you could just make a female who is around for some other reason. It's all up to you.

Eshira is done! She will likely be my only mostly-neutral character, and if I make more, they'll be more Dark Coven aligned. I don't plan on making any others right now though.

I also forgot to mention if anyone wants to be connected to my characters in some way, lemme know! Both are open for friends/enemies/etc.

Okay. Currently, we have 4 guys and 5 girls now. We don't have to be equal in numbers if we don't want to be. That makes 9 total characters so far. We also don't have to be at an even number unless everyone would want someone to pair with in a future romantic relationship, but I'll wait for everyone's thoughts.

I'm cool with starting with this amount of characters now, but we should wait until Spuds and Rads are finished with their character(s) and are ready.

@KC, @Reanimator Spuds, @Rads, @daird, @Iceydaze, @Tarieles

I'm good with starting when they're done! If need be, I can also make a character in the future to even genders, as I really don't mind playing as both males and females.

Also, just as a note, weekends are going to be my least active times, as I work all day Friday-Sunday, but I usually have enough time between classes on the weekdays to post.

I'm good with starting when they're done! If need be, I can also make a character in the future to even genders, as I really don't mind playing as both males and females.

Also, just as a note, weekends are going to be my least active times, as I work all day Friday-Sunday, but I usually have enough time between classes on the weekdays to post.
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind in case it seems like we'll need another character. Don't worry about not being as active on the weekends, post whenever you can.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tarieles
Quite happy to see this start once the final two bios are complete :)

I'll get to work on it soon. If you're okay with it, I'm fine to start before Maerwen is finished. Mostly because I'm still brainstorming a background for her, and I'll be a little busy this weekend. At least in saturday.

I know a guy who is making a character for this rp. Whether he'll go through with it or not, idk. We'll see. He wouldn't mind starting a little later if you do choose to start early or if his character isn't done by the time Spuds and Rafs finish theirs.

Seeing as how a couple of our characters bend this way and that and some rather free spirited ones, I doubt numbers will be an issue anyway. I'm ready to start whenever. n .n

Well, I plan to leave this as open sign-ups so it's okay if others start later or come into the rp later on. I'll give it a few more days and then I'll get the in character up.

Reactions: Tarieles
I finished the important parts of Faln. I'll be looking into the extras for certain though

Hello Friends,

Sorry if im a little late to the party. I just found this thread and it seems interesting so imma gonna try to make a character. It has been years since I made a character from scratch so please go easy on me, although I would appreciate any tips and suggestions you guys may have.

I was thinking of an assassin/rogue like character. They would use magic to help stealth them, like muffling their sounds fading into darkness. (Although I don't like the idea of them being able to go invisible, just hidden). They would also use varies poisons, some lethal and some temporary.

Anyways imma gonna get working on that,
~Canadian Cat

I finished the important parts of Faln. I'll be looking into the extras for certain though
Okay. I'll check her out.

Hello Friends,

Sorry if im a little late to the party. I just found this thread and it seems interesting so imma gonna try to make a character. It has been years since I made a character from scratch so please go easy on me, although I would appreciate any tips and suggestions you guys may have.

I was thinking of an assassin/rogue like character. They would use magic to help stealth them, like muffling their sounds fading into darkness. (Although I don't like the idea of them being able to go invisible, just hidden). They would also use varies poisons, some lethal and some temporary.

Anyways imma gonna get working on that,
~Canadian Cat
Glad to have you joining. Don't worry about your character, I'm sure whoever you make will turn out great. I like your idea, and feel free to take your time if you need it. You could always ask us about anything if you run into trouble.

I got a character sheet up. It's not as pretty as your sheets but it has a picture and words. If you guys have any suggestion feel free to make them.