• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Today my little one took his first few steps unassisted... I might have been VERY excited.
I also got to get out and till the soil in my little veggie garden, adding some much needed manure before planting season is upon us. It's been a pretty grey and dreary spring, so when the weather decides to cooperate, it makes me happy.

Well, it's Mother's Day, and while I don't celebrate seeing as my mother passed, I find it lovely to wish all the other Mother's in the world a happy day. So, my positivity today is that all Mothers on the site have at least 1 person wishing they joy on their special day!

Have a friend staying over! Hey @Lyrikai! 8'D

Gonna take the doggo on a nice, long, woods walk, today, after work! I get off eeeearly! 🙌

Making fish tacos for dinner afterward.

Weather's beautiful!

I've got so many views on my personal stories and I'm thankful for each and every one. Ya'll rock. <3

I got at least 1 post to everyone I owed posts toward after my weekend away.
I got to exchange messages with one of my favorite people on Iwaku
I got AMAZING Plot bunnies with @Miyu for a Blade meets Vampire the Masquerade plot line.
I had a great lunch, and though my practice got cancelled tonight, I have something to do, AKA VIDEO GAMES

I'm doing my replies today and it is invigorating me. It's really helping me move past the anger and hurt I was feeling about a situation I could not control.

Back