• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I have been having a good time visiting my family and catching up with old school friends. Makes my lil heart happy.

Finally scheduled my time off to go see my oldest daughter and this little precious angel. I can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks! Only 3 weeks to go!CD1EF937-B937-448B-A332-6FFE6D612BA4.jpeg

I probably shouldn't be celebrating someone losing their job, but I am. Work just became 100x easier because the two people who made my work life miserable are now gone! I have to work some extra hours this week and I'll be back to managing when I come back from my vacation, but at least I'll be able to work without being pissed off constantly.

I wrote something for a client (he gives me small tasks one at a time for his project)... and he liked it on the first try! No editing required!

This fun activity place was having a 30 dollar for unlimited indoor activities thing and it was fun got to do alot like rock climbing and such

I comforted someone with a recent break up and helped them relize they're stronger and more important than they once thought they were.

I went biking with my brother! We were out for about an hour or so, and found a really awesome spot to do some fishing, so next weekend that's the plan! Bike and fish!

Back