Rads & Lady_Of_The_Storm

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She hummed as she made her way over and let the soldiers put the giggling toddler into her spot on her back carefully. "Yes, I think a berry tart will go good with whatever is for dinner. Not to sweet but still delicious." She said even as they began to head back
He gently smiles as they walk back then says" I like sweets but many here don't,not to mention I have a tea that will go perfectly with it, mum's project from way back in the day".

(So sorry. Got a new phone and I've been slowly trying to get to all my accounts and relog in, but I also have been bleeding overtime at my job. Did you want to continue?)

Reactions: Rads
(So sorry. Got a new phone and I've been slowly trying to get to all my accounts and relog in, but I also have been bleeding overtime at my job. Did you want to continue?)
Np and yes please

She hummed as she made her way over and let the soldiers put the giggling toddler into her spot on her back carefully. "Yes, I think a berry tart will go good with whatever is for dinner. Not to sweet but still delicious." She said even as they began to head back
He gently smiles as they walk back then says" I like sweets but many here don't,not to mention I have a tea that will go perfectly with it, mum's project from way back in the day".
She laughed softly. That sounds delicious." She said "I'm glad you chose me, for what it's worth. I'm happy next to you/"

She laughed softly. That sounds delicious." She said "I'm glad you chose me, for what it's worth. I'm happy next to you/"
He gently smiles then says" So many adventures to be had along this road". " But for now rest and tea oh the snack of course".
He can feel his head starting to hurt and he is trying not to show but the back lash of the form is starting to take effect. His fingers on his other hand subtly twitch.

She noticed the slight change and frowned "are you alright?" She asked putting a hand to his arm

She noticed the slight change and frowned "are you alright?" She asked putting a hand to his arm
He gently sighs then says" it's the backlash of the form after not using it for so long, I'm starting to get a headache". " Would you mind giving me a massarge when we get back it will help ease it a bit".

she sighed and rubbed his shoulder worriedly "of course. Liayla will need to be set down for a nap but I'd be more then happy to help you recover."

she sighed and rubbed his shoulder worriedly "of course. Liayla will need to be set down for a nap but I'd be more then happy to help you recover."
He pulls a sort of pained smile, as he uses her as a sort cruch by holding her waist. He then says" Sorry about this and that's fine, in a couple of days I should be ok".

She held him up to the best of her abilities. Going slowly to make sure he could find his footing. "I'll help you in any way I can." She promised softly

He nods and focuses on his footing as they walk towards the castle and then says" once we're back I'll wait in my room on the fourth floor and once layla is sorted then you can help me".

The castle came into view and she hummed "of course, I'll have someone show me the way as soon as she's down. With as much fun she had today it won't take long"

The castle came into view and she hummed "of course, I'll have someone show me the way as soon as she's down. With as much fun she had today it won't take long"
He nods as the castle comes into view then says" you can ask the head maid to take you to my room". " Also if layla wants supper in will be in a couple of hours or so, if not you can ask the staff for some food for later".

She chuckled "I'll see you settled first, Liayla will not mind being around one of her favorite people for a bit longer." She said softly as she held his just a bit tighter

She chuckled "I'll see you settled first, Liayla will not mind being around one of her favorite people for a bit longer." She said softly as she held his just a bit tighter
mini ff to kings room

He takes his top off and several scars from over his life can be seen each with their own story, he starts to sweat a little from the tension in his body. Ziago then goes and lays face down on the bed and says" i didn't want to be the kind of king that is a leech so i very rarely get messarges from the lady's that do the spa stuff but maybe i'm being stupid i don't know for sures".

She had handed a sleeping Liayla to a guard by the name of Kye. The young man was a sweet boy that often brought his own daughter to play with Liayla when he had time. Seeing the king in pain he had volunteered to watch over her nap and she had agreed with a smile. Turning back to Ziago she sighed "not wanting to hurt us not selfish. She said softly as she sat at the edge of his bed. "Now come here, let me help you."

She had handed a sleeping Liayla to a guard by the name of Kye. The young man was a sweet boy that often brought his own daughter to play with Liayla when he had time. Seeing the king in pain he had volunteered to watch over her nap and she had agreed with a smile. Turning back to Ziago she sighed "not wanting to hurt us not selfish. She said softly as she sat at the edge of his bed. "Now come here, let me help you."
He crawls over the edge of the bed and then says" your right a lot of demons only want power, maybe because I'm part dragon and know what's it like to be hunted".

She lay a hand on his shoulder and squeezed softly. "Because you are a good man you know the love of your people, and soon you will know the love of a wife and a daughter. Now where do you hurt?"

She lay a hand on his shoulder and squeezed softly. "Because you are a good man you know the love of your people, and soon you will know the love of a wife and a daughter. Now where do you hurt?"
He nods, he points to his lower back and then says" my legs are playing up as well, so please start there".

She crawled over to him and began to rub the area, softly at first but building pressure until she was properly pressing on the knots in his muscles