Rads & Lady_Of_The_Storm

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She lay a hand on his shoulder and squeezed softly. "Because you are a good man you know the love of your people, and soon you will know the love of a wife and a daughter. Now where do you hurt?"
He gently sighs then says". My lower back first please, also if we have a boy it will be even numbers". He clenches his right hand as he feels a jolt of pain in his lower back.

She kisses his shoulder in an effort to sooth him as she works the muscle. "Oh? Already planning to expand the family?" She chuckled softly "what if I have a girl? You would be even more out numbered"

She kisses his shoulder in an effort to sooth him as she works the muscle. "Oh? Already planning to expand the family?" She chuckled softly "what if I have a girl? You would be even more out numbered"
It helps relax a little bit and then he says" That's true but hey one can wish for the ideal family, and he could help me chop wood and such unless he turns out to be more on the gentle side and layla turns out to be a tom boy when she's older". "By the ways it seems you enjoy teasing me, though i did walk into that one so i can't be grumpy about it".

She laughed softly "I was only asking a question, I did not mean to tease." She said as she continued her work. "Liayla will be who she is meant to be just as you and I. If chores are to be done I will help however I can."

She laughed softly "I was only asking a question, I did not mean to tease." She said as she continued her work. "Liayla will be who she is meant to be just as you and I. If chores are to be done I will help however I can."
He grins then says" well i read that wrong, but it's fine and your right". He can feel his muscles starting to lessen up and a soft click and some of his bones got back into place. He thinks for a few moments or so then says" Most of the chores are very simple when it comes to cleaning the rooms and such, they do need people to work at the vineyard but it can get really hot and cold so dress accordingly".

She hummed "If I am to be your wife then I would rule by your side right? That means that your people would be mine and I will do all I can to protect that which is mine. Be it harvesting food for there bellies or standing between them and a sword." She worked her way upward slowly "I love you, and I love that you put the care of your people to me even if just a bit. I won't disappoint you." She vowed lowly

She hummed "If I am to be your wife then I would rule by your side right? That means that your people would be mine and I will do all I can to protect that which is mine. Be it harvesting food for there bellies or standing between them and a sword." She worked her way upward slowly "I love you, and I love that you put the care of your people to me even if just a bit. I won't disappoint you." She vowed lowly
At the dinner table later that night, he says, "Yes, this country has always had one king and queen; I'm really happy you accepted, like I said before.". "I feel a lot better now that my body doesn't feel like crap. Anyhow, enough of that. help yourself to whatever you like, and if you can't reach it ask one of the dining staff to help you out." " I can't remember if you did the pudding, speaking of which but if not, we can always do it tomorrow and enjoy it then".