The Divinity Game|OOC|Dice Rolls|Info Tracker

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Tiger Dragon

Chillaxed
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
AEST : 10am-10pm
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
Yeah, I was planning to do the edits and lore dumps into the front page. I have a lot of things I need to update into the pages.

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
There is going to be a series of posts through a few hot hours because I'm updating ALL THE THINGS.

Offical Color announcement.

Player 1 Cabob7: I have you down as Orange. Challange 1.

Player 2 Moogle-Girl: I have you down as Red. Challange 1.

Player 3 Astroblaze: I have you down as Blue. Challange 1. 1 Star Coin.

Player 4 Lulunopia: I have you down as Purple. Challange 1.

Player 5 Jeshem: I have you down as Green.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Astroblaze
[warning=Yellow]
ANNOUNCEMENTS:

12/06/18 -
Roleplay has been going great! I think everyone has been posting at a wonderful pace. A few things have been updated on the front page and the plot will now move forward to the exploring and surviving part. Challange 2 might be in a few weeks depending on where the party wishes to go.

Don't by shy about rolling and using stats. You miss the shots you don't take. I won't "Fail" you on things unless I'm the one asking for rolls.
[/warning]​

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Character sheets also updated with some game tracker things. So the game tracker is mostly MY notes. Say like... one of decided to go do some hardcore drugs. I'll mark on there. Or if you tame an animal. etc, etc. Just things that have the potential to make things easier or harder for your character.

Basically, everything is super ready for me to post tomorrow and have you guys move out to the big bad world.

Now I'm going to make a lot of assuming posts Such as, "those with wings if taken flight will see" etc. The choice is still there if you will or will not do it.

Again if you want to notice anything extra, you're more then welcome to roll INT. Like, please, it won't hurt if you do, but it might hurt if you don't, you see? The thought that you miss all the chances you don't take? You might roll really high haha.

You can roll before your post, tell me what you want and get your results and work it into your post too if you'd like.

Last but not least, as always if you have any questions, needs, wants or such, you're always welcome to PM me. I don't bite!

latest

Last edited:
  • Useful
Star Coins and Fragments FAQ..ish?

Regarding the Star Coin. You can pretty much TRY and ask for anything. A few things you can't have and I'm just saying asking in character would just be a bad idea and the quickest way to make Ione mad:
  • You can not kill other players, but you can kill NPC.
  • You can not break any of Ione's Rules.
  • You can not auto win, but you can get out of participating.
  • You can not wish to go home (But I don't think any of you would do that)
I'm sure all of those seemed pretty self-explanatory anyway haha!

Getting a Star Coin or Fragment:

Star Coins won't be given out as prizes again. Star coins are given to players who "Do well" while Star Fragments are given to those who "are doing bad". These are Ione's rules and I just want to put out there that this is NOT a reflection of how I personally feel you are doing in the roleplay.

These will be given out depending on teamwork, character development and how many characters react to situations. Ione is about being entertained. You guys are his reality show.

Star coins and fragments will likely not be handed out on the idea of "Good and Bad" but rather, that was entertaining and fragments in the like that someone tried to break a rule sneakily, upset Ione in same way, or maybe something, somehow happened in a way Ione didn't like and you're stuck with the consequences.

Although Star Coins seem powerful, Star Fragments are not death sentences. They will merely strike your group with a bit of bad luck. It may be dangerous bad luck, but nothing that should kill you.

So please don't fear being 'punished' unfairly if your character gets one.

Last edited:
  • Useful
y'know, it's funny how often I fail to notice some mistakes in my post until a couple of days later. Probably because I keep writing and rewriting parts with only speed proofreading :/

I have some VERY prevalent typos myself. Like for some reason, I'll often type not, instead of now. Or, our instead of are. I have a few more that I do when I type really fast that can be very confused. I usually try and come back and read so I can rewrite what I wrote! Lol. I totally get you.

Don't forget to post!

Since there was a maintenance, I'll wait till next week to post.

Honestly I'm not really sure how to respond to the latest one. We were all in the middle of talking and getting to know each other, and suddenly there was a timeskip to us leaving? Do we ignore the timeskip for now and finish the conversation? Or just summarize it? Or ignore the rest entirely? I was waiting for someone else to post so I could just follow their lead but since no one else is, I might as well speak up.

Reactions: Tiger Dragon
So it's not really a time skip, rather an information post. You can take it or leave it kind of deal. The information doesn't change unless you act on it. You all are still where you last left off.

Like I said the post isn't a "This happened" post, but rather... "when you do this, this will happen." (I've explained this twice in OOC already.)

In short, in my post, Nothing happened.

However, if you all leave the building come your next post, then my post becomes valid. You can use the information from my post to craft your coming actions.

So, right now you're still in the building having a conversation.
But say the next post you want to go outside, then my post becomes valid. However, if you decided to stay in the building to finish the conversation, then yes, essentially you're ignoring my post. That's ok! I wanted to provide my post for WHEN you leave the room. That way, you guys didn't feel like you couldn't leave the room.

Does this help any or are you guys still confused? If you are still confused... then I guess I'll take the 6th spot with my own character and try and lead the roleplay that way.

Last edited:
I was last to post before the information post so I think I'll wait for one or two more people to go before posting again.

Whoa whoa whoa there was a lot that happened here that I did not see what
Did I miss anything IC?

Like I said, nothing happened.

Its like a video game or a choose your own adventure. I give you options and you can pick.

All of you haven't moved. You're still in the building talking.

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: jeshem and Cabob7
I would like someone to tell me I explained that and everyone understands.

I left a "useful". Does that count?

• Haha
You are indeed correct

Tossed up a really quick post to get things moving.