• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

1691816051590.jpeg

The Lovers Club
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

"Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service."

-- Haruhi Nakamura, Club President

:heart:

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all sorts of adventures, from unrelated club trips to school festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

This is a reboot. There is no need to know anything about the old Lovers club rps.

Please read all information below.

Setting:
City: Yokokami (A fictional small city that goes out into towns)
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)
- School: Bara High School
- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
- Stations named after city and the towns

General Information:
- Friendships, friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed, encouraged, and expected.
- This rp is focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.
- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).
- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.
- Characters will be posted in the Character Index (linked above). Please do not post characters on this thread.
- If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear. Let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.
- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.
- Please post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts. Adding interactions (with tagging) is encouraged.
- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.
- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.
- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two per character.
- Three character limit

Last edited:
@Monbon Yo, is it cool for me to have Joe interfere with Ren? One of his major dislikes is fighting, and always does what he can to stop it.
Sure. Go for it.
Alright. I'll show you my post when I finish, so I can get your approval before putting it in the ic.
Might wanna wait until I post first cause I already know how to respond since as you guys remember Daichi is a former delinquent
Yeah sure, I'll wait.

Reactions: The_Queer_Alien
I'm fine with most chaos. I doubt we can get too rowdy and have them beat each other's faces in cause I'm sure that will ruin the entire trip and make the teachers take everyone home. At least not without an excuse like "we fell while exploring outside".

Just some mild drama for shits and giggles.

@Monbon Yo, is it cool for me to have Joe interfere with Ren? One of his major dislikes is fighting, and always does what he can to stop it.
Sure. Go for it.
Alright. I'll show you my post when I finish, so I can get your approval before putting it in the ic.
Might wanna wait until I post first cause I already know how to respond since as you guys remember Daichi is a former delinquent
Yeah sure, I'll wait.
Alright posted

Sure. Go for it.
Yeah sure, I'll wait.
Alright posted
I'll start working on my post now.

Reactions: Monbon
Yeah, arguments and some stuff is fine, and accidental stuff is okay too, but no actually beating each other up. I don't want to deal with people getting upset about who should win in fights and stuff, unless all those involved agree to the outcomes of things before it's posted.

Reactions: xLarius
@Rads, You don't mention that your first post is Ruby at all. It's important to make sure you tell us who your post is for. Also, you've been forgetting to add your characters picture.

@Rads, You don't mention that your first post is Ruby at all. It's important to make sure you tell us who your post is for. Also, you've been forgetting to add your characters picture.
I'm not good at the pic stuff and I'll edit it later sorry

Also, you might want to ask @xLarius about the concussion thing.

He had a concussion? Damn, I guess I didn't read too well cause I thought he just fell and dropped his glasses

He had a concussion? Damn, I guess I didn't read too well cause I thought he just fell and dropped his glasses
Ruby mentions it as what she thinks happened, but that's up to xLarius to decide whether to follow it or not.

ok THAT ONE was my fault. 😂

1702057996464.png

He seemed to want ideas to fix his post and I threw a bunch at him. He probably took my "just in case" as a "Sol is dying" cause of a joke i said before bed. lol Oops.

oops.PNG

oops2.PNG
oops3.PNG

Omg my bad. I suggested it twice? I don't remember half of what i type. 😂 I'll save brainstorming for a time when I'm not dying and try to be more clear next time to avoid confusion. Reading it now, the bottle of water and a painkiller would've been fine. I must've zoned out on that.

In my defense, I thought his original post was good.

View attachment 247845

He seemed to want ideas to fix his post and I threw a bunch at him. He probably took my "just in case" as a "Sol is dying" cause of a joke i said before bed. lol Oops.

Omg my bad. I suggested it twice? I don't remember half of what i type. 😂 I'll save brainstorming for a time when I'm not dying and try to be more clear next time to avoid confusion. Reading it now, the bottle of water and a painkiller would've been fine. I must've zoned out on that.

Of course you're the source of the problem /affectionate. Looking to Topsy turvy camp already and mr. Vp hasn't had more than two posts 🤣

I wanted to see the world burn but the fire caught up to me.

PandaFire.gif

I swear that I submitted my post last night, but when I went to check if there were any new posts, for some reason, my post didn't go through.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: ScarletNova
I swear that I submitted my post last night, but when I went to check if there were any new posts, for some reason, my post didn't go through.
My condolences

View attachment 247845

View attachment 247845

Of course you're the source of the problem /affectionate. Looking to Topsy turvy camp already and mr. Vp hasn't had more than two posts 🤣
I wanted to see the world burn but the fire caught up to me.

PandaFire.gif
It's all fine. I'm going all in with this stuff with Mariko's post! Let's have everyone freak out about Sol having a concussion that he may or may not have.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
  • Love
Reactions: xLarius and Monbon
Also, I love Joe. He's adorable. I just want to hug him.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Reactions: xLarius
1702082313344.png
Who thou invoke thy name?!?

Just kidding.

Seeing this discord chat reminds me. If any of you have any ideas or want some help, feel free to ask me questions or make suggestions. You can message me here or I also have a discord (scarletnova1). In fact, if everyone here had one as well, I could make an OOC for this rp there as well for more chatting.

omg our lovely scarlet got discord? :hyper: Gimme gimme

I'm fine with either. My phone is currently broken but I usually live on discord so i'm easiest to reach there

on the flip side, i'm also always distracted on there 😂

omg our lovely scarlet got discord? :hyper: Gimme gimme

I'm fine with either. My phone is currently broken but I usually live on discord so i'm easiest to reach there

on the flip side, i'm also always distracted on there 😂
It's scarletnova1. Yes, apparently, when they finally got rid of the numbers thing, someone already took scarletnova.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Monbon and xLarius