2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

School sucked! Melinda "Mindy" Renaldi sat on the bus listening to the bullshit conversations of adolescant youth. Some girl with red hair and more freckles than Mindy thought her boyfriend was cheating on her with some girl named Faith. A blonde and brunette were making out in the back of the bus. And worst of all her brother seemed to be glued to his phone the whole way to school, not hearing a single complaint Mindy made.

"Who are you even texting?" She questioned trying to see the screen but failed. Her brother still didn't hear her, so she shrugged it off. Eventually, she would learn the truth it was only a matter of time.

Popping her earbuds in, she ignored her peers for the rest of the bus ride to school. She wondered when and if her mother would ever take them car shopping. Prices in Ravenswood were far better than that of Los Angelas, and it wasn't like Mindy couldn't afford to buy a used car.

Years of building a name for herself on the platform Youtube and her own website/blog allowed for her to make income and still be present in whatever she felt like doing. It was bliss. At least the paycheck was, not so much the hateful comments and death threats from church groups that insisted she was a devil worshipper based on the way Mindy chose to dress. One person went as far as to tell Mindy that she was a witch and that he knew it from the look in her eyes, but that was ridiculous witches didn't exist.

Mindy was a firm believer in almost all things strange, but Magic wasn't real, and neither were witches. Sure the religion Wicca was out there, but it wasn't like its followers were throwing fireballs around and vanishing in the blink of an eye.

The bus ride wasn't long, and Mindy was finally able to breathe again as she stepped off the twinkie mobile into the plush white snow banks of the school. "Tomorrow I think I'll just walk to school," she mumbled as she adjusted her black backpack. Her breath was visible in the air. "Hey, get back here!" She exclaimed at her brother Wolfy. As she ran to catch up, she pulled out her phone and stopped him long enough to pose with her. "My followers love a random peak of you here and there, besides it's a big day for you. First day back in school since," Mindy froze in midsentence, " since you dropped out, but look it's still a big step."

Quickly posting the photo to Instagram and giving it the caption "We're back bitches!"

As Mindy and her brother walked through the school grounds, she overheard someone saying that the cafeteria was open and a new cook was in the kitchen. "Let's get a bite to eat, Wolfy, not like mom bought anything food wise yet for the house and I'm starving!" She complained as she pulled her brother towards the cafeteria- an all-glass two-story building.

When Mindy walked into the cafeteria, her eyes turned dark. The line was way longer than any regular line. "I've never seen a line this long since the Zodiac palette came out at Ulta in Los Angelas," she said, "we will never get food now!"

Looking around the cafeteria, Mindy stopped at a Thomas Hammer coffee stand with a short line and scones. "YES!" She yelled in excitement as she crossed the crowded cafeteria floor to snag some coffee and a blueberry scone. As soon as Mindy handed the cashier her money she began chowing down on the deliciously blueberry scone. "Some much better than waiting in the back of that b.s line," she growled as she glared at the line and how it hadn't moved since she got here. Now all that was left was to find a place to sit and the world's most crowded cafeteria.

Looking around, Mindy noticed that not many people were on the second floor only a group of teachers and a group of friends who looked like they were hiding away from the rest of the world. "Perfect," she purred as she ran up the steps. Mindy was never really one to like the chatter or gossip of high school so staying away from its breeding ground was ideal to her.

"It's like nobody likes it up here," she murmured as she eyed the teachers. Turning around and walking backward, Mindy looked her brother over. Something was off about him, but she couldn't tell what. "Are y-" Mindy began to say before colliding with someone behind her. She Mindy let out a small scream as she fell and hit the floor sending her coffee flying over the railing. "Ouch," she said as she stood up. "Sorry 'bout that, I need to stop being so clumsy." Noticing just who she bumped into she squealed and pulled the girl into an embrace. The two girls excitedly jumped at the sight of each other, but Mindy soon realized a whole table was staring at them. "Um, hi!" she said not recognizing any of them. It had been far too long.

Outfit: HERE

Benjamin woke up with a jolt. His alarm was blaring throughout his entire bedroom; he was certain the townhouse next door could hear it. He sighed and smashed the button down, silencing the clock. Rubbing his eyes he looked around to the new room he would call his for the remainder of the school year, and yet it just wasn't right to him. His father loved their old home and Benjamin didn't understand how or why this new job seemed so much better than the family bookstore. Still, his father uprooted the family and moved here to Ravenswood with the help of some suspicious friends.

Getting up and moving over towards the bathroom door he heard voices coming from the living room downstairs. Hmm, he thought to himself as he decided to sneak out towards the stairs. Quietly kneeling by the staircase, he listened in to his father's and a female's conversation. It didn't take long for Benjamin to realize she was apart of his new job as they spoke about seven clients, but Benjamin found it strange how every time they said the word client it sounded full of hate. His father didn't hate anyone; in fact, he was way to chipper towards others usually. What changed?

It felt wrong listening in on the conversation any longer, and Benjamin decided to return to his bedroom to get ready for the remainder of the day.

High school wasn't Benjamin's ideal place to be, but it sure was better than being at home with his father's friends any longer than necessary. As his boots stomped across the snow-covered school grounds, he saw a sign that read cafeteria. It was like magic because as soon as he saw the sign, his stomach began to growl. "Should've just eaten at home."

The line wasn't too bad when he entered the cafeteria, but soon it grew to an enormous length as buses dropped students off from both Ravenswood and some neighboring towns that didn't have a high school. "Looks like ya made it just in time," the lunch lady spoke as she gave him a breakfast burrito to go. Benjamin smiled and thanked the woman as he paid and left towards the second floor. A group of teachers sat speaking about the results of last semester's exams, and a group of what looked like strange friends sat speaking quietly. Was this place just full of suspicious people? Deciding not to listen he plugged in his headphones and listened to whatever Pandora wanted him to while eating his breakfast burrito.

After a few minutes, another pair appeared on the second floor of the lunchroom. Benjamin thought nothing of it until one of the two collided into another girl, and coffee went flying over the railing and landing on some poor unexpecting girl in white downstairs. First days sucked!

aWY5SVU.jpg

HAYLEY REEVES

Outfit
The school was bustling with activity as students found their way to the cafeteria. It was a big school that pretty everyone knew about. It was basically the only place in town you could go to if you wanted an education. For the time being, that is. Nevertheless, Hayley had been in their small town since birth.

And when there is a small town, news travel fast, and everyone has some idea about who anyone is. Hayley was one of the popular girls at the school, and because of that, she got a lot of attention. It shouldn't come as a surprise that her click of friends were also in the same boat. Some were footballers, while others were cheerleaders, buy, she wasn't the latter.

Even if her friends tried to convince her to join and cheer for their football team, she was never interested in it. Hayley liked it, but it was not her thing. It was also not a surprise most of her friends were a couple, while some were not. It never did bother her, but the girls in her click couldn't help but wonder why she was passing the opportunity to hook up with one.

Kayla and Patricia, two of her popular friends were always pushing her to get a boyfriend, or someone she could spend a night or two with. Friends with benefits, was it? Yes, that was it, alright. They were about eight people seated on a table at the cafeteria. Four on each side. They had already gotten the food they wanted before that huge line of students came to be.

Hayley picked up her orange juice from the tray, taking a sip. Smiling at her friends, while some were eager to ask her out on a date. A nudge from Patrica caught her attention. She knew the deal with Josh, who was seated across from her. He always did glance in her direction, hoping to strike a more private conversation with her, away from the rest of their group of friends.

"What?.. What is it Patrcia?" Slightly raising her voice, she lowered it a second later, Glancing towards Josh, their eyes met. Giving him a quick smile, her friend, leaned towards her ear when Josh was occupied with the others.

"You know he wants to ask you out. Go for it girl, what are you waiting for. I'd take him out for a spin. I mean, look at him, he's hot." In the end, Patricia did not give her the chance to respond, but instead nudged her once again. On the other side of Patricia, there was Kayla, who simply winked and approved of the plan.

A sigh escaped Hayley's lips. These two were a handful, that she couldn't forget. She couldn't very well tell them that she actually has a boyfriend, and that someone will show up rather sooner than later. Her phone was buzzing as well. Turning to her side, she looked at the cafeteria, seeing how packed it was.

Turning back to her friends, Patricia was literally glaring at her, or it at least felt like that. "Fine, fine, I¨ll talk to him." Hayley whispered to her, before taking another sip off of her orange juice. However, before she could say something else, Josh reached out with his hand and placed it for a brief moment on top of hers. "Uh, H. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah, sure." Standing up with Josh, she followed the latter to a corner of the first floor at the cafeteria.

Even if Hayley knew what the conversation would be about, she couldn't very well turn away at this point. Besides, it was her own fault for keeping her relationship with Idris Renaldi a secret from her popular group of friends. Though, they were not the only one she was keeping it hidden from. Noah, Arden, Izabelle and others too, that were more or less her childhood friends.

"Whats up?" She asked, giving Josh her undivided attention, ignoring her phone buzzing in her backpocket.

After a few seconds, Josh eventually mustered the courage to start the conversation she already had an idea about. "I was wondering.. Sometime this week, you wouldn't mind joining me for some exquisite food. Haha.. I.. Sorry."

"I mean, my big bro is opening up his restaurant this week, and I was wondering if you would join me during its first week. To test out the food. It'll be great tho, I mean, my brother can make some excellent fish.. And of course meat if.. if that's what you prefer."

"Wait, I am pretty sure you don't mind any of them, do you? Heh, Patricia said you didn't."

A soft laugh escaped Hayley's lips. She literally felt that it would be rude to decline his offer. Especially if his big brother was opening up a new restaurant in their town, and that Josh wanted her to join him for its opening week. "Well, she wasn't wrong. Hehe. But yeah, I wouldn't mind tasting the food."

"Oh yeah? Great. Wednesday then. Seven o'clock. I'll pick you up.. That cool?"

Hayley was feeling guilty inside, and had to remind herself that this would be more or less a friendly outing from her point of view. "Yeah, that sounds good to me."

"Alright, awesome. You won't regret this, I promis. Let's head back to the others." Josh was excited, and happy. The both of them turned their attention towards their friends. They raised their hands, beckoning them to return. Kayla and Patricia probably wanted all the details of the conversation.

Josh walked forward, before stopping in his tracks. "Ya coming H?"

Hayley pulled her phone from her backpocket, and saw the text messages from Wolf. "Oh, yeah, you go ahead, I'll be there in a sec." Telling Josh, the latter returned to the table.

The text messages had her undivided attention.

Last edited:

5182860.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✮✮✮ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Wolf||Wolfy(Only to his sister; anyone else gets hit||
Taurus

5182863.png

5187731.png

Wolf hadn't been to school in a couple of years, but he still knew the drill; headphones in and music blasting to block out all of the idiots. If it wasn't for the fact that the bus was full of loudmouth underclassmen, he'd have been listening to Chopin's Nocturnes; however, because of the fact, it was a Crown the Empire kind of morning.

✮Soo I kind of have a huge surprise for you Hales✮ He couldn't help the smile on his face as he texted considering he'd finally be able to see his girl more often. His fingers typed away on his phone and although he had heard his sister's question, he'd often pondered if his sister would think it was weird if he told her that he was texting Hayley Reeves. Wolf had wanted to tell Minny about everything going on between him and Hayley, but every time it came to it he chickened out. Of course he knew since they were back in Ravenswood for good, he'd have to come clean. And Melinda would be pissed!

Wolf had a ton of pep in his step as they made their way off of the bus onto Ravenswood High campus. With his hands in his pockets he chuckled softly, playfully rolling his eyes as his sister pulled him in for a picture. He didn't use his social media too much, only posting a few pictures every now and again, but he did have a decent following from random appearances in his sister's videos.

It was a big day. His first time stepping on a high school campus as a Senior since he'd "discontinued" in the first place. Wolf just nodded, smiling sheepishly before stating, "I honestly can't remember the last time Mom bought some decent groceries." He laughed a little as the two of them made their way to the cafeteria. The lines were just as long as he remembered them. He honestly thought they were bigger. "Dude, you know I have no idea what you're talking about." He shook his head laughing as his sister compared the lines to what he guessed was makeup.

As his sister waited in line for a scone and overly priced iced coffee, Wolf pulled out his phone to text Hayley again. ✮I really don't know if you're prepared for this! ;)✮ He slipped his phone back into his pocket as the two of them looked for a place away from civilization to sit down. How was everyone here already so hype? It was legit the first day of school, there was a ton of frozen white fuckery on the ground and everyone here had the nerve to be turnt about it? Fuck that shit.

One thing he loved about his sister was how dodgy they were about drama and bullshit. He only chuckled when she made it clear how happy she was to find a table of "cooler kids" away from everyone else. Wolf couldn't help but scan the room for Hayley as they stood looking over at majority of the student body from the second floor. He could tell that his sister noticed his different and erratic behavior, but had already spotted Hayley and was too excited to surprise her to worry about it now. "I'll catch up with you in a little bit, Sis." He muttered as he made his way back down the stairs, his sister gaining a quick 'ooh' as she ran back first into a familiar looking girl.

✮I see you beautiful :)✮ Wolf texted Hayley one last time, smiling as he snuck up behind the brunette in her extra large grey sweater, covering her eyes with his hands. "Surprise." Wolf chuckled before nervously running his fingers through his hair. "We're back. Did you miss me?" He smiled. Wolf was usually confident with most things, but his relationship with Hayley was always something that he was particularly insecure about sometimes. And it was just because of his shitty disorder.

Mentioned: Everyone
Interactions: Mindy - @QUEENIE || Hayley - @Akashi ||

Last edited:
Carrie took her normal seat with Hayley and her friends. She grabbed herself a BLT and started chowing down. When Patricia said that Hayley should go over to the cute boy checking her out, Carrie nodded. "Yeah, he's in my biology class. Not my cup of tea, but he'd be a good catch for you." When Hayley agreed to the date, she gave her a little applause. "Good on you, girl."

Then, she came in and headed for the upstairs. That hair, that walk. I know her... is that... holy shit! It is her, it's gotta be! I recognize her from Facebook! Carrie's eyes lit up as she turned to Hayley. "Hay... I think that was Melinda Renaldi! You know, from the old days. We should go say hi, welcome her back to town." Carrie grabbed her stuff and headed off after Melinda.

jP1Medi.png
Tagged: @QUEENIE (Ben)
Fashion

Despite the frigid weather and the slushie snow everywhere, Noah did not take the bus to school. His house was in walking distance of the school so he didn't see the point. At least that's what he told the majority of his friends but the real reason why he didn't take the bus was that he was sick of being messed with. He'd stopped taking the bus in the middle of freshman year when his childhood friends had started branching out and he could no longer hide in the shadows of a group. When he was on his own, people at his school--usually popular people seemed to make a game of harassing him. The reasons for their onslaught varied but it usually fell back on the reasoning that he was too girlish. He could only imagine what they'd do if they found out he was gay. Being feminine in a small town was reckless but being gay was almost a daredevil sport.

Another reason why he chose to walk to school was to decompress from all the stress from home. It seemed like nowadays, his mom was always breathing down his neck and his grandmother was staring him down. He knew that they thought he was going to--they thought he was going to tell, so they liked keeping an eye on him. But taking him out of school would put them into the spotlight so they couldn't keep him from that, and that was one of the only times where he could get away from the horrors at his house. He couldn't wait until everything was ready though. Once he got all of his stuff together--and once he asked one of his friends to let him stay with them...He would do it. He would tell everyone about his father. But for now, he'd have to wait. It would be better for the snow to melt first in case none of his friends could help him out. With the snow gone he could camp out in the forest at least.

The walk to school eventually came to an end and Noah shuffled inside, pushing his thoughts of the future to the back of his mind as he wandered through the halls to the cafeteria. He'd skipped breakfast again in favor of nibbling a granola bar during his walk, only to realize it was stale. As soon as he entered the cafeteria, the meek boy whipped out his phone his gaze locked on it as he walked passed many tables and people towards the coffee stand. It was easier to just not look at anyone. Making eye contact usually didn't end well for him. Paying for his scone, Noah headed to the second floor and nearly choked on the pastry when he saw a familiar face. "Ben?!" He gasped, failing to notice his friend Izzy's reunion with another slightly familiar face.

He'd met Ben when his father had taken him to Oakfield--it had been one of their last trips before he...Died. Even though Noah had only been there for a little while, he and Ben had kept in touch and exchanged letters avidly. He all but ran up to his friend, with a huge smile on his face, and his arms spread for a hug.

• Love
Reactions: Akashi
✺╰☆╮✺arden vincent greyson✺╰☆╮✺
✺overcoming your fears is what makes you a champion in this thing called life✺
HEX CODE
#d2e1e1
OUTFIT
Click Me!
FAMILY
The Greysons
POWER
Air Magic
INTERACTION(S)
NPCs
MENTION(S)
Everyone

Because his parents were trying to get the old him back, Arden was gifted a nice jeep in his favorite color, for his birthday present before the first day of school. His birthday had happened a few months back, January 1st but his parents wanted to wait on getting it. It was still a rough time for the now eighteen year old to cope with living a life with the very visible scar from his bird attack a year ago today. He couldn't believe his first day of his Senior year was also the anniversary of the moment that changed his life for the worst. Sure most people thought it was funny that he was attacked by a seagull but they weren't the ones in the hospital for weeks and the one who had to do loads of homework over summer vacation just to barely make it to Senior year with his "friends" who half of them didn't even show up at the hospital when he was there. The angry teen drove down the snow covered streets to his school. Being in a giant jeep, he didn't care about how fast he was going. He wouldn't have been the one hurt if he crashed. Turning off his music as he finally made it to Ravenswood High. The high school from hell.

Parking his car in the parking lot, he sat there for a few minutes. This would be the first time a lot of people in the school would be seeing Arden after hearing about his accident a year ago. Ravenswood is a small ass town so of course everyone had heard about the popular footballer who got clawed at the beach by a seagull. It sounded funny, until they saw the huge ass scar going across the left side of his face. Putting on his hat and jacket, he hopped out of his jeep. Slamming the door behind him. "Thanks, mom and dad." Kicking some of the snow out of his way as he blew air from his lungs. Taking a few deep breaths before walking towards the entrance. He had arrived a little later than the rest but luckily everyone had still been either inside of the lunchroom or around the vicinity. Not that he cared too much. He knew his group of friends would be on the second floor, well half of them. The other half sat on the first floor with the others in the school. Arden had two sets of friends, his football and jock pals and his childhood friends. The latter he hadn't spoken to in the past few months, only keeping in touch with Noah on occasions and Hayley because they ran in the same circle. The popular group. His friends never understood why him and Hayley gave Noah the time of day but no matter what happened between them, Arden would try his best to be there for the little guy of his small childhood friend group. Noah was one of the only friends of his that visited him in the hospital almost everyday to see how he was doing and the antisocial jock would never forget that.

Pulling his hat down a little to try and cover his face as much as possible, Arden walked inside of the warm school. He was barely inside before people started pointing, staring and whispering about him and of course his face. If he could, Arden would have threw them all as far as possible. Too bad he didn't have magical powers to throw people out of his sight. Would have been cool though. Shrugging his shoulders as he went inside of the cafeteria.

"What the fuck is this line?" Groaning. He was not waiting in line; he pushed passed everyone in front of him. Most looked at him and when they saw who it was cutting the line and also his face, they didn't say a word and just let him go by. "Thanks." He grunted as he got his food and stared at the lunch lady, who couldn't be more obvious about her shock of seeing what happened to the formerly very attractive Arden Greyson. Okay, Arden was still attractive but he didn't think so. Once he got his food and drink, he passed by the table that a few of his friends sat at. Giving the guys high fives and the girls waves. They tried their best not to stare too much as his face; rolling his eyes. "I'm gonna eat with the other boys upstairs if you guys need me." He didn't know where Hayley was but he didn't bother to ask or search for her.

Once upstairs, Arden spotted his friends and took a seat by them. They all yelled his name and welcomed him back. "Yeah, thanks." Taking off his hat. With a few blank stares and a gasp here and there, Arden felt his back tense up. Not because of the stares but because it was as if he had just seen a ghost. A ghost from his childhood. Was that really? It couldn't have been?! Melinda "Mindy" Renaldi? HIS Mindy? Okay she wasn't exactly his Mindy but Arden did have a kid crush on her, but her family moved before he could find out what it really was. Those feelings had never went away and let's just say he did watch her youtube videos once in a while. Seeing her in the flesh made him regret coming to school. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. His face?! He couldn't let his childhood crush see how hideous he was. Fuck that.

"I gotta... go guys. I'll see yah in class." When he was getting up one of his teammates on the football team, Jeff, just had to make a remark about his face. "Where u going... Scarface?" He thought it was a harmless joke. Arden didn't think it was though. Slamming his tray back onto the table, the 6'2" male basically ran to the other side of the table and grabbed Jeff by his jacket. Pushing him into the railing that Mindy had previously dropped her coffee over. "Don't ever call me that again, Jeff." Spatting the male's name like it was poison on his tongue. "Yo Ardy I was just joking. Calm the fuck down." Jeff pushed Arden off of him, turning away from the railing and moving back towards the table.

Arden wasn't done. "Yeah, you're right it was a joke. Just like you being born was a fucking joke. You rejected abortion." Now everyone knows that Jeff was adopted, so that was a very low blow for Arden. "What the fuck did you just say?!" Jeff turned back around, face red as an apple now. "You heard me!" Arden swung first, punching Jeff and catching him off guard. The jock flew towards the table, knocking into another one of Arden's teammates. Said teammate stood up and pushed Jeff off of him. "Watch where you're falling bro!" This was getting out of hand as all three males started fighting with one another. Someone would have to step in or this wouldn't end for a while.

First day back and Arden had already caused an all out brawl. Wonder-fucking-ful!

Because his parents were trying to get the old him back, Arden was gifted a nice jeep in his favorite color, for his birthday present before the first day of school. His birthday had happened a few months back, January 1st but his parents wanted to wait on getting it. It was still a rough time for the now eighteen year old to cope with living a life with the very visible scar from his bird attack a year ago today. He couldn't believe his first day of his Senior year was also the anniversary of the moment that changed his life for the worst. Sure most people thought it was funny that he was attacked by a seagull but they weren't the ones in the hospital for weeks and the one who had to do loads of homework over summer vacation just to barely make it to Senior year with his "friends" who half of them didn't even show up at the hospital when he was there. The angry teen drove down the snow covered streets to his school. Being in a giant jeep, he didn't care about how fast he was going. He wouldn't have been the one hurt if he crashed. Turning off his music as he finally made it to Ravenswood High. The high school from hell.

Parking his car in the parking lot, he sat there for a few minutes. This would be the first time a lot of people in the school would be seeing Arden after hearing about his accident a year ago. Ravenswood is a small ass town so of course everyone had heard about the popular footballer who got clawed at the beach by a seagull. It sounded funny, until they saw the huge ass scar going across the left side of his face. Putting on his hat and jacket, he hopped out of his jeep. Slamming the door behind him. "Thanks, mom and dad." Kicking some of the snow out of his way as he blew air from his lungs. Taking a few deep breaths before walking towards the entrance. He had arrived a little later than the rest but luckily everyone had still been either inside of the lunchroom or around the vicinity. Not that he cared too much. He knew his group of friends would be on the second floor, well half of them. The other half sat on the first floor with the others in the school. Arden had two sets of friends, his football and jock pals and his childhood friends. The latter he hadn't spoken to in the past few months, only keeping in touch with Noah on occasions and Hayley because they ran in the same circle. The popular group. His friends never understood why him and Hayley gave Noah the time of day but no matter what happened between them, Arden would try his best to be there for the little guy of his small childhood friend group. Noah was one of the only friends of his that visited him in the hospital almost everyday to see how he was doing and the antisocial jock would never forget that.

Pulling his hat down a little to try and cover his face as much as possible, Arden walked inside of the warm school. He was barely inside before people started pointing, staring and whispering about him and of course his face. If he could, Arden would have threw them all as far as possible. Too bad he didn't have magical powers to throw people out of his sight. Would have been cool though. Shrugging his shoulders as he went inside of the cafeteria.

"What the fuck is this line?" Groaning. He was not waiting in line; he pushed passed everyone in front of him. Most looked at him and when they saw who it was cutting the line and also his face, they didn't say a word and just let him go by. "Thanks." He grunted as he got his food and stared at the lunch lady, who couldn't be more obvious about her shock of seeing what happened to the formerly very attractive Arden Greyson. Okay, Arden was still attractive but he didn't think so. Once he got his food and drink, he passed by the table that a few of his friends sat at. Giving the guys high fives and the girls waves. They tried their best not to stare too much as his face; rolling his eyes. "I'm gonna eat with the other boys upstairs if you guys need me." He didn't know where Hayley was but he didn't bother to ask or search for her.

Once upstairs, Arden spotted his friends and took a seat by them. They all yelled his name and welcomed him back. "Yeah, thanks." Taking off his hat. With a few blank stares and a gasp here and there, Arden felt his back tense up. Not because of the stares but because it was as if he had just seen a ghost. A ghost from his childhood. Was that really? It couldn't have been?! Melinda "Mindy" Renaldi? HIS Mindy? Okay she wasn't exactly his Mindy but Arden did have a kid crush on her, but her family moved before he could find out what it really was. Those feelings had never went away and let's just say he did watch her youtube videos once in a while. Seeing her in the flesh made him regret coming to school. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. His face?! He couldn't let his childhood crush see how hideous he was. Fuck that.

"I gotta... go guys. I'll see yah in class." When he was getting up one of his teammates on the football team, Jeff, just had to make a remark about his face. "Where u going... Scarface?" He thought it was a harmless joke. Arden didn't think it was though. Slamming his tray back onto the table, the 6'2" male basically ran to the other side of the table and grabbed Jeff by his jacket. Pushing him into the railing that Mindy had previously dropped her coffee over. "Don't ever call me that again, Jeff." Spatting the male's name like it was poison on his tongue. "Yo Ardy I was just joking. Calm the fuck down." Jeff pushed Arden off of him, turning away from the railing and moving back towards the table.

Arden wasn't done. "Yeah, you're right it was a joke. Just like you being born was a fucking joke. You rejected abortion." Now everyone knows that Jeff was adopted, so that was a very low blow for Arden. "What the fuck did you just say?!" Jeff turned back around, face red as an apple now. "You heard me!" Arden swung first, punching Jeff and catching him off guard. The jock flew towards the table, knocking into another one of Arden's teammates. Said teammate stood up and pushed Jeff off of him. "Watch where you're falling bro!" This was getting out of hand as all three males started fighting with one another. Someone would have to step in or this wouldn't end for a while.

First day back and Arden had already caused an all out brawl. Wonder-fucking-ful!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Akashi and QUEENIE
revelations_by_anotherwanderer-d72bu7d.jpg

Sabine
Outfit
Mentions: Arden, Everyone at the table, Noah, Ben, Mindy @QUEENIE @Misguided†Ghost @Justin @Cosmic Penguin @Akashi @daird
Interactions: NPC Brother

The sun crept over the horizon as Sabines alarm screamed around the room, the sound of the purge alarm rang . Swiping to turn it off she looked at the phone with a glare. That sound was the sound of death to her ears. Slowly rising from where she was laying down. Her body felt like she run a ten K. Pushing herself up and off the warm embrace of her sheets and the comfortable lay of her mattress. Grabbing her clothes she trudged to the bathroom and slipped inside as she went to shower. The warmth of the water that ran over her body felt like heaven.

Finally exiting the water, she dried off her skin. Stepping lightly on the white mat that turned blood red under feet as it got wet. She smirked and went about putting on her eyeliner and a dark lipstick. Fixing her hair to lay flat upon her head. Her fingers started to move to put on her clothes. Once finished she walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her purse. She headed downstairs and put it on the counter grabbing a thermos and poured coffee and creamer in it. She grabbed the heated up pop tarts and grabbed the money on the counter. "I am leaving Damon I will see you later."She said. Her brother walked in from around the corner. "Remember no slacking there are stipulations on you staying here." He said. "I know, Damon.. thank you." She said grabbing her bag. He smiled at his kid sister and nods. "Always Kiddo, now go before your late."He said. She nods and walks for the door turning to grab the keys he threw to her. "Don't be late to work Damon. " She smiled and walked out the front door of the Two bedroom apartment they shared.

Sliding down the banister to the bottom of the stairwell, she hopped off and waved to the doorman. "See you later Norman. " She said as she pulled her beanie on. Tromping through the snow to her car well, her dad's car in his will it went to her. She had her brother help her maintain it and keep it in good shape. It ran like a charm and had no issues. It was only 6 years old. She jumped in her front seat and turned it on. Her brother got a car from her mom and step father whom they both hated. Looking in her bag, she made sure she had everything, she had left her books in her locker for winter break. It was easier that way to keep them there. As her car warmed up she looked for her violin and frowned. Where was it. She liked to find a quiet place to practice after school or at lunch. She groaned and hit her forehead on her wheel. "Fucking christ."She went to get out when she saw her brother bringing it. "Your an angel."she said and took it from him gently. " Are you really bringing Ent with you?" He asked.

Sabine looked over not even surprised that the shadow entity had popped up. "Yeah he likes to hangout and go do his own thing."She said. "Okay go or you will be late." Damon told her. She waved and closed the door driving off. She smiled when she realized her brother had gotten her tires chained. She was definitely thankful. Parking in the student parking lot, she put the pass up and slipped on her sunglasses as she looked at Ent."Behave today." She told him and pat his head. Slipping out of her black sleek truck she grabbed her purse and violin case. She locked the truck after letting Ent out. Ent followed at her side to the doors. He sunk to his shadow form and followed her. She went to her locker and placed her violin case in and grabbed what she need for the first 3 classes.

Closing her locker she took her poptart and coffee and headed to the cafeteria. She had her music blaring in her ears and head down. as she scrolled through the pictures she had uploaded onto her facebook. She had actually gotten a offer already to make money taking professional pictures. Making her way from one building to another, her eyes down as she played some music on her phone.

Ignoring the line completely she went to go up and maneuvered around the spilt coffee. She looked up and smirked seeing it was some cheerleader that had gotten hit. She finally made her way up to the second floor and looked over she saw her friends and a new, but old face. She wasn't sure to head over or not. That when she saw the male sitting not to far off from here she walked up the steps. He was definitely the type of guy she go for. She was surprised to see Noah approach the male and actually seem to know him. Sabine debated going to introduce herself when all hell broke loose across the way Arden had picked a fight with the jocks again and in the first day back, did he have a death wish. As she debated heading to help out when she saw school security and teachers move over. She figured it was best not involve herself. Taking a seat at a table, she sipped her coffee and listened to her music as she let out a soft sigh. She hadn't told anyone anything. She been keeping it a secret, she kept a lot a secrets.

Sabine nibbled on a piece of her poptart as she pulled out some sheet music to write down some notes to play later on. She loved playing violin classical, new age, mixed, and things she has composed and so on. She been writing random pieces that just didn't fit into anything. Her eyes traveled up to gaze over at her friends. Shaking her head at Arden, poor kid had a rough go of things. Ent snickered at her side in the shadows. She looked down and laughed with the shadow. She liked his dark mind.

Last edited:
  • Love

5181765.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❅❅❅ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Iza||Belle||Izzy||Iz||
Capricorn

5181852.png

Face Claim c/o Pinterest
Color Resource: B0DFEB

5181854.png

Iz had been at the school since about 6:45 to make sure everything was good in the school paper before they printed and sent them to the classrooms and school newsstand. Being the head editor had its perks. Like she could write articles on anything she wanted. This time she decided to put in an article on the best winter outfits after break, one about the school's gymnastics team going to Nationals (since she HAD to have something about school in there and she loved the gymnastics team), and the last article about her favorite people coming back to town. The Renaldis! Of course, Izzy just couldn't pass up a chance to be extra about the fact that her best friend was FINALLY coming back to Ravenswood for good!

"Every month, she don't even love me she just puttin' on a front. She gon try and settle outta court and make a run. Then gon' ask me how I'm doin'? I'M UPSET!" She rapped along with Drake as she gathered up the last of the newspapers to drop off around the school, getting a little too turnt as she danced throughout the halls. It was wild seeing Izabelle jam to trap and rap music being so sweet, tiny and innocent looking as she was. It was definitely her favorite genre though.

After making her rounds, Izabelle went to talk to a few of her teachers about over break assignments, after which friends every now and again would stop commons to ask about Mindy and Wolf Renaldi coming back to town. Honestly she didn't have too much to say about the subject since it wasn't really her business to tell. Iz just told everyone to ask the Renaldi's when they got there. Belle beamed as she listened to the hustle and bustle of high school around her. The cafeteria wasn't too full so far, but she knew it would get out of hand in no time, so she hopped in the line as soon as she could to grab a peach scone and mango coconut Italian soda. Probably not the best way to start the morning, but she'd be sure to walk it all off later.

Izzy made her way to the second floor of the cafeteria where she and her childhood friends liked to meet up every morning and talk about their lives. Sometimes coven business and sometimes not. Today it would probably be the latter considering there was so much going on. Disconnected from reality in her thoughts, Izabelle wasn't watching where she was going, causing a collision between her and quite a familiar face. She couldn't contain her excitement; squealing as she and her best friend jumped up and down together.

"Yaaass, Queen, you're back! It's so good to see you!!" She giggled a little bit as she let Mindy out of her embrace. "I was supposed to text everyone, but I totally forgot with everything that's been going on. You and Wolf are in the newspaper! You're welcome! Where is he anyway? I swear I just saw him. Oh, I'm so glad you're back!" She squealed again, her speech picking up pace as she spoke like it did whenever she was really excited or nervous. "Yo, I'm talking so much, sorry, I just missed you! Well, we all did actually." Belle turned her attention to the table of friends she'd known her whole life. "We're missing a few people, but I'm sure they'll turn up eventually."

Mentioned: Everyone
Interactions: Mindy - @QUEENIE ||

Last edited:
  • Love

Finding Izzy in the sea of students was like a second Christmas for Mindy. She couldn't believe that luck had brought the two together without either having to fish for the other. "I'm so glad I bumped into you!" Mindy squealed as Izzy let her out of their embrace. Mindy never did well with first days at a new school or making new friends. It was hard and caused her a crap-loud of anxiety. When Izzy had mentioned Wolf, Mindy didn't know what to say. Between meeting up again with her best friend and spilling her favorite coffee over the ledge, Mindy had lost track of her brother. "I think he ran off somewhere," Mindy confessed. Her eyebrow-raising in suspicion as she knew that he didn't know anyone here, or at least that is what Mindy thought. Mindy sent a quick glance over the railing to try and spot him but gave up as too many students floated around the cafeteria mingling with one another. "He'll come back eventually."

Looking at the group of friends that Izzy mentioned, Mindy faintly remembered those who sat at the table. Her thoughts came flooding back to her. These were her childhood friends. "Missing more than a few," she mentioned, but as she did, she felt something behind her. Glancing over her shoulder, she recognized the male as Arden. She looked him over, he was attractive, especially with the newly placed scar. Mindy always loved a guy with a few battle scars, but of course, that scar wasn't going to get him too far in her books. He gave one quick glance at her and turned around towards the stairs. "Am I so hideous that he can't even say hi," Mindy sarcastically muttered, "But for real, is he mad at me or something?" Mindy couldn't help but wonder why Arden left in a hurry, but before she could find out, Mindy watched as he began punching another student. "Holy shit!" She exclaimed. Mindy didn't know why, but she found herself rushing towards the fighting testosterone idiots. Taking her chance, she stepped in between them, and they stopped for a moment before Jeff tried to punch Arden over top of her but missed. Jeff's fist came slamming into Mindy's head causing her to scream in pain. "You fucking piece of shit!" She yelled. Jeff looked confused. Did he just hit a girl?

Mindy was pissed now. Her hair was fucked up and her eye makeup was running thanks to her eyes watering from the pain. Before she thought it through, Mindy glared at Jeff and kneed him in the balls.

Interactions: Izzy @Misguided†Ghost
Mentioned: Jeff (NPC) and Arden @Justin

aWY5SVU.jpg

HAYLEY REEVES
Outfit

A smile was plastered on her face. The text messages from Wolf made her happy. She was also quite curious about the surprise. What could it be? Turning her attention briefly toward the table of her friends, they were still busy with one another. It was good for Hayley that Patricia and the others weren't constantly looking in her direction., Quickly returning back to her phone, she was about to reply

*Really? Don't tease me like this, tell me! <3*

The moment she hit the send button, another one popped up from Wolf. Now this one in particular really caught her attention. Looking up, she turned her gaze in either direction of the packed cafeteria. 'He's here?' Trying to look for him, two familar hands were placed over her eyes.

Slightly surprised at first, she couldn't help but know who it was. Lifting her own hands up to touch his, she turned around, squealing at the sight of Wolf. Giving him a tight hug without a second thought. "I can't believe it. You're here!"

Hayley wanted to kiss him, but decided not to. Their relationship was a secret after all, and no one else knew about it. After giving him a hug, she became curious. 'We?' She wondered, but it all made sense in the end. "Mindy? She's back too? Where is she?"

"Wait wait, Wolf. Did you guys move back? Is that why you're here?" A barrage of questions escaped her lips. The cheerful expression was unwavered. This really made her day. This meant that they could see each other whenever they wanted, but that also meant that their relationship was much more tricky.

In their small town, how long could they keep their relationship a secret? If anything, they would have to let the others know at some point. Nevertheless, they'd cross that bridge when the time was right. She could almost not contain her excitement, but the ruckus on the second floor caught the attention of many students on the first.

Turning to her side in order to see if Mindy was there, she instead, saw her friends, especially the boys, run upstairs. Judging by what some students murmured close by, there was a fight upstairs. Was it Noah? It couldn't be right? Hopefully it wasn't, but she was concerned for him.

Hayley knew that people bullied him and that might be a reason for the commotion on the second floor. Like her, Wolf was also curious. Looking back at him, she grabbed him by the hand and left for the second floor, bringing him with her. Obviously, many of the students were just watching like they always did.

Josh and the others were checking up on another student who was holding something quite precious to him. Groaning in pain, across from them was Arden, and with no one else but Melinda in the middle. Her hair was a mess. "Is.. Is that Mindy?" A rhetorical question escaped her lips.

It was almost as if she was asking Wolf, but Jeff on the floor was having a bad day.

32a5897f67aad94bc005ca516313d306a75b3d7c.png

Once the coffee was flung over the railing, the world seemed to come tumbling down around Ben. Jocks were fighting, balls were being kicked, students were dashing for front row seats, and Ben was staring at his newly demolished burrito. "Well thanks, guys," he muttered at the two boys who ruined his meal. If only they had moved their bodies far away from Ben and his burrito, but no that was not reality. The reality was, a boy named Arden had accidentally been pushed into Ben's table, which sent Ben's breakfast burrito crashing into the wooden tables. Ben wanted to say something but knew it wouldn't matter much. People had bigger fish to fry than a hungry teenage boy who was newly burrito-less. So setting his frustration aside, Ben threw the burrito away and returned to his table to listen to Congratulations by Post Malone. As he sat there in silence, a faint voice broke through the music. "Ben?" it questioned. It sounded familiar, but at the same time was Ben just hearing things? Taking out one earbud, he heard footsteps approaching him. The voice was real.

"Noah!" Ben exclaimed eagerly. It had been far too long since the two penpals had exchange letters let alone saw each other in person. Ben wondered what Noah had been up to recently, especially since the letters just stopped one day. As Noah neared him with his arms wide open, Ben thought about asking but decided that it wasn't the right time. Accepting Noah's embrace, Ben couldn't believe that he had found Noah so easily. Sure, Ben knew that Noah went to this school and that eventually, they would bump into each other, but Ben planned on it being harder to find the curly haired boy. It was quite exciting. "Guess who moved to Ravenswood," Ben said.

Interactions: Noah @Cosmic Penguin
Mentioned: Arden @Justin

revelations_by_anotherwanderer-d72bu7d.jpg
Sabine
outfit
Mentions and Interactions: Ben, Noah, Melinda, Wolf, and Jeff npc @QUEENIE @Misguided†Ghost @Cosmic Penguin

As she enjoyed her coffee and music she looked over to see now that Melinda had joined in on it. She wanted to, but that was a bad idea she didn't want to go back to her mother's house. So she just looked at Ent who snickered, she smiled and nods for him to go. She knew he wanted to cause some mischief and chaos. She looked over when she felt a hush and pulled out her ear buds as she saw Mindy get hit. Had he just hit a girl, her anger started to bubble, but she had to calm herself. Ent being her ever loving knew her emotions and slid over and tripped the male down the stairs, with a hissing laughter. He made his way back to Sabine and snickered.
With a small shake of her head as she finished her food, she stood and stretched. Placing her coffee mug closed and locked in her purse. She pocketed her phone, and placed it in her purse pocket. She had one ear bud in as she started to walk towards where her friends were. Or no good friends as her family told her. She never listened and always did her own thing. She was making her way through the mob of students who had gathered to watch the commotion. She basically had to elbow her way through them. She had said excuse me and that she was sorry. She stopped a moment when she caught a glimpse of Wolf talking to Hailey. She definitely have to say hi to him, they been very good friends before he left.
Finally making her way through the crowd she breathed in and sighed. "Jesus High school will be the death of me."She muttered and fixed the beanie on her head. She went to take a step, with her foot up she was off balance. Some cheerleader walked by and bumped/ pushed her as she took that step and down she went falling into someone's lap. She gasped catching her breath and looked to whoms lap she just fallen into and the arms that had as a reaction caught her. It was the new kid she been looking at and wondering about. Heart raced as she looked at him, not out of fear or embarrassment. Well she was embarrassed, but her heart was fluttering because she definitely found him attractive.
"Hi, I don't make it a habit of being clumsy and falling into people often. Only the good looking ones." She spoke making a joke. She groaned inwardly at herself to shut up, She moved to get off his lap. "Thank you for the catch really sorry about that. It's a madhouse today. Oh right Manners I am Sabine, welcome."She said and held out her hand. She looked up and spotted Noah and waved. "Hey Noah" She said smiling. She looked at the new guy."Sorry again really I truly didn't mean it."She apologized again putting her hair behind her ear as a nervous habit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostie

✺╰☆╮✺ARDEN VINCENT GREYSON✺╰☆╮✺
✺OVERCOMING YOUR FEARS IS WHAT MAKES YOU A CHAMPION IN THIS THING CALLED LIFE✺

[imgr=200]https://i.imgur.com/bRpsYzh.jpg[/imgr]​

Arden was too busy trying to beat the shit out of Jeff to notice that Melinda jumped in between them. Seeing Mel up close after soo many years made him pause all actions. Not reacting at first to Jeff punching his childhood crush in the head. Blinking a few times, as he saw everyone gather around them. He couldn't believe his first day of his Senior had started soo badly. Of course it was mostly his fault, but Jeff's big mouth just couldn't stay shut for ONCE! He finally was brought back into reality when he heard Mel scream out in pain from the punch to the head. Balling up his fists, ready to give the jock a few more bruises than what he had already given him. Before he could do such a thing, he watched in slight amusement at Mel kneeing Jeff in the nuts and watching the male crumble to the ground with a hard thud. Biting down on his right fist with a grin. "Ouch... now THAT'S funny." He laughed a little but stopped when he spotted tears at the corners of Mel's pretty eyes. Moving closer to her, Arden's insecurities about his scar went out the window.

Moving hair out of her face, he looked at where Jeff had punched her. "I don't think it will swell too much. You should be ok." Looking down at the in pain Jock. Smirking. "Jeff on the other hand..." Arden stopped mid-sentence when he realized his hand was still in Mel's hair. "Sor... sorry." Moving his hand away from her and standing in silence for a few seconds. He still couldn't get over that she was back in town. Not only that, she was back in school too. This was all too much for his first day of Senior year. It was all hitting him at once, unlike Jeff's weak ass punches. "So, I see that you're back. I wish I'd known. I would have gotten you a present. Not a fist to the head though." Rubbing the back of his neck, awkwardly. He didn't know how to handle this situation. Should he comfort her? Make a joke? Ignore it? Walk away? The answer he wasn't expecting, was what happened next.

Hearing teachers yell his name and seeing the crowd of students disperse; leaving Arden, Mel, most of his friends and Jeff alone to face the consequences of his actions. If it meant Mel not getting in trouble her first day back, Arden would take the entire blame. Even though Jeff was an asshole and deserved more than a knee to the nuts. "Hey it was all... Jeff's fault." Pointing down to the boy on the ground, who was in shock at Arden's words. "He has a big mouth and I just told him off and he swung on me first." Looking at his friends to back him up. "Right guys? It was all Jeff's fault?" Turning back to the teacher staring down at him.

Hex Code: #A38F84
Family: The Greysons
Power: Air Magic
Outfit: Click Me!
Interaction(s): Jeff (NPC) | Mel
Mentioned: Everyone in a sense.
Tagged: @QUEENIE

Last edited:
Carrie watched as the lunchroom brawl broke out, then winced as Josh took a knee right where no guy wants to. Still, he started it, so her sympathy levels were rather on the low side. She raced over towards Melinda, yelling out, "You go, girl! Don't let them push you around!" Carrie continued cheering for Melinda, ready to jump in if she seemed to be in trouble. Sure, she didn't have any martial arts training or anything like that, but she wasn't the kind of person not to put her neck on the line for her friends- even those she hadn't seen in years.

jP1Medi.png
Tagged: @QUEENIE (Ben), @~Dark Disney~ , @Justin
Fashion

"Really?! You live here now?" He was so excited to see his friend, Noah temporarily forgot where he was. Guys didn't hug guys--especially at this school. Though the embrace was nice and reassuring, he hoped no one had seen that for his and Ben's sake. It was one thing for him to be bullied but he'd hate for Ben to get harassed because of him.

Thankfully, due to the fight that suddenly erupted, no one seemed to have seen the affection he showed. The jocks were preoccupied with a fight involving members of their own inner circle. Noah didn't think it was possible for jocks to even fight each other--he imagined that they all had a bizarre football hive mind thing going on, but apparently not. Arden was one of the fighters, though he'd always been kind of a hothead. And Jeff--Noah couldn't help hunching his shoulders when he saw the other combatant. Jeff was a dickhead--so he probably deserved to get hit--and kneed in the balls apparently! Noah watched in awe as a familiar looking girl tried to break up the fight between Arden and dickhead Jeff. Noah admired the girl's bravery--he didn't think he could ever jump in between a fight. He wanted to go over and see if Arden was okay, but before he could, his athletic friend seemed to have a moment with Mindy. It was like when Nala and Simba met each other again as adults.

To Noah's knowledge, Arden didn't have a girlfriend so why--Realization suddenly dawned on why the girl looked so familiar. "Is...Is that Mindy?" He murmured, voice barely a whisper. When had she come back? His thoughts were interrupted when he was bumped out of the way suddenly, by Sabine--another childhood friend. He shot her a reproachful look, which he wasn't sure she noticed as she had fallen into Ben's lap somehow and was currently hitting on him. It was like a corny rom-com meet cute. Noah wanted to talk to Ben more but teachers were finally starting to arrive and were now trying to find out who had started the fight and why. Figuring it was time to get the hell away from the situation, Noah headed for the steps but on his way there he heard Arden asking for people to corroborate his story. The smaller teen didn't know much of the details of the fight but he wasn't about to let his friend get in trouble for fighting a douchebag.

"Um, sir?" He squeaked out, catching the attention of the teacher closest to him. "Like Arden s-said, he was just acting in self-defense. Jeff started it." God, this was going to end badly for him. Jeff looked pissed and Noah hoped he didn't run into him later.

'Oh, fuck' Melinda thought to herself as she realized what she had done. She prayed her mother would not be hearing of this, that was the last thing she wanted. Wiping her eyes, Melinda frowned. Her makeup was ruined, her hair looked like crap, and she wanted to kick Jeff in the face for hitting her but she had already kicked his balls. She smiled at him apologetically. 'Hopefully, people here don't press charges,' she thought once more before feeling a hand enter her hairline. Looking up, she noticed that Arden was checking her wound out. She blushed. "T-thanks," she stammered.

Trying to fix her hair by pulling at the strains, Melinda swallowed. She chuckled nervously. "Yeah, we just got back yesterday... there's still a ton of boxes to unpack," she spoke as she overshared. She didn't understand why she had mentioned the number of boxes still waiting to be unloaded by her family. Melinda was about to say something more but was immediately met with Carrie cheering her on. She smiled. "Hey there, Carrie," she shouted. Of course, she wouldn't have forgotten Carrie. She was like the brainiac of the ground when they were children. Melinda often spent time with her during math class, Melinda was never keen on mathematics.

Melinda started moving away towards Izzy when she heard a teacher ask who started the fight. Arden was looking for some backup. She sighed. Melinda wasn't sure who started the fight, but she was certain the boy she had kicked in the nuts said something first. "It was him," Melinda said, pointing to the boy on the ground.

"And you are?" The teacher asked, looking Melinda up and down.

Melinda forced a smile before pressing her lips together. "Melinda Renaldi," she muttered. She knew where this was going. Whenever a teacher asked her name they always told her to report to the office. She glared at the teacher as those exact words escaped her lips. 'Sorry, mom,' she thought as she walked passed Jeff and the students who had gathered. She noticed Wolfy had found a girl along the way and she rolled her eyes. How was she going to get out of trouble with her mother?

Interactions: Arden @Justin , Carrie @daird
Mentioned: Izzy and Wolf @Misguided†Ghost , Hayley @Akashi

• Love
Reactions: Akashi and Justin

5182860.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✮✮✮ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Wolf||Wolfy(Only to his sister; anyone else gets hit||
Taurus

5182863.png

5187731.png

'Goddamn it I missed her so much.' Wolf thought to himself as Hayley pulled him into an embrace. He couldn't help but smile as he wrapped his arms around her tight, envloping her in a bear hug. "Believe it, babe." He chuckled as they pulled away from each other and without a second thought, placed a kiss upon her cheek. Although their relationship was a secret, Wolf felt as if a hug and peck on the cheek wouldn't be too much. Well, if he wasn't "the new kid" it wouldn't have been.

Wolf laughed as all of her questions attacked him quickly and at once. "Calm down, love, I can only answer one question at a time." He teased. "But yeah, we're back for good. Grams left us the manor." Wolf nodded as he smiled sheepishly. He was bittersweet about his grandmother's passing. Of course he was upset about it because she was dead, but Wolf was also happy about it because she left them a sweet ass house and he'd get to spend time with their old childhood friends (especially Hayley.)

Wolf couldn't help but notice the huge ruckus that was happening on the second floor. He furrowed his eyebrows, and before he could even ask anything about the commotion, he was being led upstairs where everyone was. They had gotten there towards the end of everything, just in time to see some guy in the ground with his jewels in his hands. Everyone surrounded the aftermath of the fight. Including his sister who he saw clearly hold her ground. Wolf groaned a little, he knew the feeling of a knee or foot or anything to the balls all too well.

"Is.. is that Mindy?" Hayley asked, awe in her tone of voice. Wolf just chuckled, nodding as the two of them examined the situation. "Goddamn yeah it is!" He hollered, a look pride and approval on his face. 'I taught her so well.' He thought to himself before wiping an invisible happy tear from his eye with his other hand.

Wolf furrowed his eyebrows a bit when he noticed his childhood best friend Arden walking over to examine Mindy. If he wasn't mistaken, they were having a little bit of a moment. He almost glared at the two of them, but then remembered his relationship situation with Hayley. 'Come on Wolf, now's not the time to be an asshole hypocrite.' He thought to himself. He was going to go over and ask Minny what went on in the 10 or so minutes he was gone, but a teacher had already come over to ask about it and he thought it best to stay away from 'the man' at times like these. Honestly, he was too shook about the fact that he wasn't the one to start a big fight on the first day. Wolf was even more shook that his sister was a part of it. He could only watch as his sister, best friend and some douchepants was escorted by a teacher to none other than the principal's office.

Pulling Hayley over to where Izzy and a few other of their friend's sat he chewed on his bottom lip as he thought. "Yo Iz, what the hell went on up here?" He asked and as the brunette swiftly turned to face him her eyes immediately fell to his and Hayley's hands before returning to look at them both with a smirk. "You little witch." Izabelle mumbled smirking at Hayley.

Mentioned: Everyone | Mindy @QUEENIE
Interactions: Hayley - @Akashi || Izzy - (ME BEECH)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Akashi

5181765.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❅❅❅ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Iza||Belle||Izzy||Iz||
Capricorn

5181852.png

Face Claim c/o Pinterest
Color Resource: B0DFEB

5181854.png

Iz smiled, laughing a little bit as she looked over the railing to see cheerleader and captain bitch Trisha Moore drenched in Mindy's coffee. "Well, honestly, I'm glad we bumped into each other too, but I don't think we could say the same for Trisha." She tucked a piece of stray hair behind her ear before offering her Italian soda to her friend considering she'd rained her drink all over a girl. She just shook her head and chuckled when Mindy mentioned that she didn't know where Wolf was. Swear that boy was more slippery than an eel in a pool of KY Jelly and he was too good at sneaking off without anyone noticing.

Shrugging off the situation, Izabelle turned towards her friends, chuckling a little bit because honestly... they were missing more than a few. Neither Hayley, Noah, or Arden were there yet. "Oh, wait, there's Arden." Iz pointed over at her friend who wore his "battle scar"... somewhat proudly? But just as quickly as he returned he left, turning quickly on his heels and back towards his football buddies. Belle scoffed and placed a hand on Mindy's shoulder. "Oh please, did I not tell you to slay when I seen you? You look bomb! Arden's just... extra. Even more so than when we were younger." She laughed a little in an attempt to make light of what had just happened. Well the light didn't stay bright for long because right before their eyes a small bit of chaos ensued.

Some pretty harsh words were exchanged, punches were thrown and being the newspaper editor AND kind of a gossip queen, took some pictures and maybe a Snapchat or two. However, she couldn't even try to stop Mindy from playing heroine and being sucker punched in the face by Jeff Steffson. "Oh my God!" Iz gasped, her phone still up recording as Mindy glared at Jeff before connecting her knee to his precious twins. "Ooh damn, dude out here wildin'." Iz mumbled to herself. A smirk creeping to her lips when she saw Arden walk over to examine Mindy. If she remembered correctly, Arden did have a little bit of a kiddie crush on Mindy. Whatever they did with that, she'd talk to them about later.

Belle was excited to get a couple details from Mindy, but her smile quickly turned to a frown when Mindy, Arden and Jeff were hauled off by one of the teachers who'd asked about the fight. She rolled her eyes. Teachers were always ruining the chisme. Just as the majority of the chisme dissipated, a tiny bit more turned up when Wolf and Hayley walked over, clearly wanting her to shed some light on the drama. Of course he'd come to her first.

Her eyes immediately fell on their hands. THEY WERE HOLDING THEM!! Wolfgang Renaldi and Hayley Reeves... an item? This was in fact the cheesiest chisme she'd seen since Lola Minetti and Jose Chapparo got pregnant and eloped a few months ago. "You little witch." She smirked at Hayley. How could she not have told her about this?! "We'll about this later." Iz said to Hayley nonchalantly before she started to explain the commotion.

"Long story short, Arden and Jeff got into it, then Mindy jumped in to try and stop it when Jeff punched her in the face. After that Mindy went... well you know, Mindy, and kicked him in the balls. But I'm sure you saw that part." She nodded. "But uhhh," Iz smirked as she gestured between the two of them and their hands. "What's goin' on here?" She teased.

Mentioned: Arden - @Justin || Jeff (NPC)
Interactions: Hayley - @Akashi || Wolf - @MeBeech || Mindy - @QUEENIE ||

Last edited:
aWY5SVU.jpg

HAYLEY REEVES
Outfit
The entire situation de-escalated quickly a few moments later with the interruption of a teacher. Hayley and Wolf were both curious and were hoping for an explanation, however, she couldn't help but notice the impression Melinda left in her wake during their first day back at school. Isabelle couldn't help but catch something that the brunette was trying to keep hidden.

Maybe the cat was out of the bag, but Isabelle was quite curious. The sly expression plastered on her face gave Hayley a wake up call. She immediately let go of Wolf's hand as to not reveal anything more. After all, their relationship was a secret and the moment to reveal that to the others was probably right around the corner, but when? That was something she didn't know.

"Uh.." She glanced over at Wolf. "It's not--"

Thanks to Isabelle, they moved on, but Hayley knew the barrage of questions that would later pop up when they'd meet up. What was she supposed to do? Or tell? Nevertheless, the conversation continued over to the explanation about the event that had unfolded right before they arrived. Before she could give a response or ask about Melinda, Isabelle was not done.

"Ah, yeah.. Hehe."

"It's nothing.. I mean, we heard all the commotion and I just happened to drag Wolf over here with me. Yeah.." Approaching Isabelle, she lowered her voice.

"I'll tell you about it soon Izzy. You can ask me anything later, deal?"

@QUEENIE @Misguided†Ghost