CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He's definitely a fluctuating mix between "I should have made a bowl of popcorn for this" and "We're all going to die if we're already fighting... each other" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Indeed, though this is fun. I'm very curious on how quietly Vincent takes it haha

Not quietly. Not at all lol.

I do have a deadline for work this coming week so I may not be able to reply until after 9/15. FYI

Hey people how's it going?

Good, just looking forward to spending more time with family.

How's everyone's week?

Pretty peaceful. Gonna be spending a lot of time with Family this weekend though.

Pretty peaceful. Gonna be spending a lot of time with Family this weekend though.
Nice, also I'm surprised I didn't ask this sooner but what are ladies general outlook on Viktor's ass chewing? Haha

Nice, also I'm surprised I didn't ask this sooner but what are ladies general outlook on Viktor's ass chewing? Haha
Nanami and Asumi both think that he's being extremely insensitive.

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Told you guys. Vincent just can't help himself and Arthur isn't taking anyone's shit!

Nanami is about to rip both Viktor and Vincent a new one. While apologizing to Miles for judging him in the very beginning. He may be obnoxious, but at least he's not being mean to Nanami because she's pregnant and acting as if she's disabled or something.

Looks like things are gonna fall apart before it even starts haha. Totally ready to roll up a new character haha 😄

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai and Reina
Yeah, sounds about right. The ladies have left the room. Hope the boys don't murder each other and then get murdered themselves for rule-breaking.

The girls are like "nope...not doing this. Deuces."

Meanwhile, the boys are about to blow each other's brains out.

Good times. Good times.

Miles just wants Vincent to put the gun down. It will really boil down to how Viktor ultimately reacts. Cause that bartender's got more than just drinks underneath that bar.

Only question the ladies have now is if Santa is willing to give Nanami a massage.

Only question the ladies have now is if Santa is willing to give Nanami a massage.
She'll order her a special prenatal massage in the SPA and have it ready within 15mins.

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Reactions: Reina
Not sure how to reply, I'm split on pointing out Vincent thinks it's smart to try and kill in Sanctuary and would get himself killed shortly afterwards, or mocking him for forgetting the safety. Thoughts? Regardless Vincent will be mocked further just on what is the question

Personally, I'd say pointing out how Vincent thinks it's smart to try and kill on Sanctuary Grounds because it's pretty much an automatic death sentence for him. Breaking the rules while fully knowing the consequences that will follow is pretty much throwing safety out the window.

Vincent is also a legacy member and he's well aware of the rules. He's baiting Viktor on purpose as the newbie but hasn't forgotten the rules. He's also a hot head so it was a split second crazy and risky decision. His intent is to one up Viktor, not to kill him. Kind of like a "know your place".