Lord of the Rings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadia gives Zaos a confused look. "For what..? What do you have to be sorry about?" she places the flowers in her lap and gently places a hand on his shoulder, and gently pulls at his shoulder to get him to look at her. "Please, if there's something you want to say, or if something is bothering you, tell me." she looks him in the eye before giving a half smile.

As Zaos looks back at Nadia " truth is" He leans in and kisses her .
Realizing what he just did he immediately looks down " sorry" He says nervously " i ..i..."

( lol)​

Nadia tenses up and freezes as she feels Zaos press his lips against hers. When he pulls away, she stares at him in shock and disbelief of what happened, an all-too-obvious blush painted on her face. "Zaos..." she almost whispers. When he apologizes and begins to stutter, Nadia reaches over, placing a hand on his face as she motions for him to look at her. She leans in slowly, before pressing her lips back against his once more.

24454595.jpg

^ Lol, had to.

• Love
Reactions: Captain808
"wha.." Zaos was in shock when Nadia returned the kiss . His eyes begin to close as they continue to kiss . He places a hand over Nadias hand . When he pulls back he could not hold back the smile that was on his face. " im sorry" he says still in a daze

(LMFAO)​

• Love
Reactions: sanguineXnight
Nadia laughs softly. "So I kiss you and you say you're sorry?" she jokes as she smiles at him. "Why are you sorry?" she asks.

Zaos begins to chuckle " im sorry i did not kiss you sooner" He says as he smirks .​

Nadia smiles at Zaos's comment. "This... Was the last thing I expected." She laughs softly as she stares into the fire.

Zaos looks at Nadia and smiles " i know the feeling" he says as he leans back.​

Nadia smiles as she glances over at Zaos. "Wow." She almost whispers as she leans back and looks up to the sky.

Zaos looks at Nadia " i mean i did wan..." He takes deep breath before looking back a the fire " i am no good with words " he says as begins to chuckle .​

"Well that makes two of us." Nadia chuckles softly. She looks at him with curiosity "What were you going to say?"

Zaos begins to laugh again " i tell you im not good with words ,and yet you still want me to speak"​

Nadia smiles at Zaos while continuing to look into the fire. "Forgive me," she tilts her head back and looks overhead at the sky "you do not have to speak if you do not want to."

Zaos stands up and stretches his arms out " its not that i dont want to " He walks over to the fire and places some fire wood into the fire " its just i dont know how to say it" he whispers as he looks down at the fire.

( so are we going to be involved with the battle of helms deep ... PS im rping through my phone so pleses excuse my spelling and errors lol . i needed an excuse to look at my phone because there's a lady dressed like a zombie just stareing at me lol)

Nadia watches Zaos in silence. "I understand." She says as she glances back up at the stars.

( I'd enjoy that, I think it'd be fun lol and it's cool, that's what I always use. And zombie aye? 0-0 well then I can't blame you, I bet that's awkward lmfao )

Zaos looks back at Nadia " get some sleep " he says giving her a smile

( you would be surprise to see how much people are wearing costumes at the airport right now lol)​

Nadia nods as she closes her eyes, taking a deep sigh to relax herself before slowly drifting off to sleep.

( I bet that's fun lol. I hate airports. went to Germany this past summer, planes and airports = not fun. Lol )

Zaos turns to see Nadia was sleeping , He walks over to her and covers her with his cape before scaling the rock that Ka'rok was on ,to look into the distance. He looks in the direction of Isanguard .Zaos thinks to his self​

Ka'rok and the horses returned to find Nadia asleep, covered by Zaos's cloak. Ka'rok looks up to see Zaos in his spot, just sitting there. He walks up and jumps up onto the rock next to Zaos, sitting down next to him. "What's on your mind, elf? You should rest." he growls.

Zaos continues to stare out at the distance " yes i know"
He looks down at Ka'rok " i was just thinking of something " He says as he looks back out. " what do you feel about are mission ? "​

Status
Not open for further replies.