Lord of the Rings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadia's eyes widen a bit as she looks at him. "W.. What?" she asks.

"the stars" He says while he points up . He begins to smile " why? what did you think i ment?" He looks at her raising his eye brow.​

"N.. Nothing. I just didn't hear what you said is all." She says as she looks away. "They are beautiful." She adds as she looks back up at the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaos chuckles as he leans back next to her He watches as she looks up . " Nadia" He places a hand on her cheek and leans forward " if i may " He says looking into her eyes.​

Reactions: Harlequinn
"Hm?" Nadia heard her name and she stares at Zaos in confusion and shock as he places his hand on her cheek. "Y.. Yes?"

Zaos leans in closer until there faces were almost touching " i..." He moves his hand as he pulls back " forgive me... i " He begins to stumble over his words as he looks down​

Nadia's eyes widened as Zaos got closer. "What is he..?" She thinks to herself. When he pulls away she looks at Zaos as she raises an eyebrow. "Zaos?" She asks. "What is it? Is something wrong?" She hesitates at first before gently placing a hand on his shoulder/upper arm. "What troubles you?"

Zaos chuckles " its nothing" he says placing a hand on hers " just now i let my emotions cloud my actions" He leans forward and takes a fish that was cooked and holds it out to Nadia " here eat" he says hoping it would change the subject.​

Nadia gives Zaos a suspicious look, but takes the fish from him without another word. Ka'rok suddenly began to laugh again. Nadia turns her head to look at him. "What is so funny?" she raises an eyebrow. "You have been laughing like that quite a bit lately." Ka'rok chuckles again but ignores Nadia's question. She sighs and eats the fish while thinking to herself in silence. Once she finished she stood up, turning away from the others. "I'll be back." she says before walking away. She walks to a clearing on the edge of a hill as she sits down, giving a heavy sigh as she looks up to the stars and slowly lets herself fall back onto the grass.

Ka'rok turns his head and looks to Zaos, "So, elf, what exactly is it you need to tell Nadia?" he asks in an almost taunting tone.

Zaos tosses Ka'rok a fish before looking at Nadia walking away. He takes another fish and looks down at it. " what do you think wolf " He says before taking a bite from the fish . " it is not as simple as a mating call" He says in a jokingly tone.​

Ka'rok gives a small laugh. "Oh, I know. I'm able to pick up on emotions fairly easy." he takes hold of the fish and devours it in a single bite. As he glances off in the distance the way Nadia had left. "You could just tell her." he grumbles as he looks at Zaos. "It's not as difficult as you are making it out to be."

Nadia had her eyes closed but they opened as she could sense something not too far off. An eerie feeling came over her as so sat up. She looked around and noticed smoke in the distance, she could smell burning flesh. Orc flesh. She scrunched her nose up. "I guess someone's attacked a group of Orc." she sighed as she pushed herself up onto her feet and began to head back to the campsite.

Zaos begins to chuckle again while he looks back at Ka'rok " right.. a wolf giving me advice " He takes another bite from the fish " its not really that easy" He says while he reaches for another fish and tosses it at Ka'rok . " hes afraid" Shadow says as she walks closer to Zaos.
" no one asked you " Zaos snaps
" its true is it not? " she says walking back and forth. " Zaos shakes his head " just drop it "
Shadow raises one of her legs and pushes against Zaos shoulders " and you did not hand her the flowers you gathered for her" Zaos pushes her leg away " what are you talking about ...they were.... Herbs,.. yhea they were only herbs " Zaos says as he takes another bite before looking back at Ka'rok " speak nothing of this "​

Ka'rok chuckles at Zaos. "Well, I may be a wolf, but that doesn't mean I am wrong." he turns his head as Shadow begins to speak. When Zaos gets agitated, he draws his mouth back, exposing his teeth as he gives off another deep chuckle. "I will not speak of anything, elf. I've picked up on this for quite some time now and I have not spoken a word to her. Just as I have not revealed anything I know to you." he doesn't bother to look Zaos's way as he devours the fish. Nadia's horse looked to Shadow and spoke to her in a low tone, trying not to let Zaos hear him "The princess hides her feelings as well."

On the way back, Nadia had stopped and plucked a few apples to take back with her; and a few minutes later Nadia arrived back at the camp. She walked up to her horse and held out an apple to him, smiling as she stroked his head. She turned to Shadow and gave her one as well. "There. I figured you guys might enjoy one." she smiled as she gave Shadow a quick pet as well. She smiled as she turned to Ka'rok who was glaring her way. "I'd give you an apple too, but I know you don't like them. Sorry." she sat back down against the rock as she sighed.

After the akward conversation Zaos just stayed silent when Nadia returns , Feeling Shadows glare upon him made him begin to feel more akward . He watches as Nadia sits back down .
Shadow moves a little closer to Nadias horse " he is going to try and hand her the flowers but get nervous and reach for his bow" she whispers before watching Zaos
Zaos looks at Nadia and reaches for the flowers that was stashed in his robe but freezes , Insted he reaches for his bow and pulls it out just to examine it. He sighs as he places it to his side.
Shadow who was still chuckling " he is a child when it comes to these type of things " she whispers​

Nadia's horse nodded his head at Shadow, "And the princess is shy, which is makes it even more difficult." He chuckled quite loud at Shadow's remark as he watched Zaos, causing Nadia to look over at the two horses. She raises an eyebrow at them as she turns to look at Zaos. "There's an awful lot of small talk and laughing between the animals." she says as she gives Zaos a small smile as she glances to Ka'rok who is staring the two of them down. "What?" she asks. Ka'rok chuckles softly as he looks to Zaos. "Nothing." he turns his head and lays it down on his paws. Nadia sighs as she leans back, looking at the fire she begins to hum softly. Nadia's horse whispers to Shadow, "Why do they have to be so complicated?" he jokes.

Zaos places one of his hands to his head and signs " animals" he mutters to his self
"watch this" Shadow whispers as she steps closer , making Zaos eyes to widen . He holds out a hand giving Shadow a glare trying to tell her to stop. He reaches into his robe and pulls out a few purple mountain flowers and hand them out to Nadia . " ahh.... here" he says looking the other way " i... mistook these for herbs.... but you can have them". Shadow trys to hide her laughter but fails " he said it reminded him of the dress you wore as a child" She says before continuing to laugh .
Zaos glares at Shadow​

Nadia looks at Zaos in surprise as she reaches out and takes hold of the flowers. She felt a blush begin to show on her face as she heard Shadow speak. Nadia glanced over at Zaos for a moment before looking at the flowers. She smiled before turning his way. "Thank you. They're lovely." she says as she ignores the animals now. "Purple has always been my favorite color." Suddenly Ka'rok stood up as he leaped back down from the rocks. He stretched as he looked to the horses. "I'm going for a walk." he growls as he walks past Nadia and Zaos and towards the horses. He looked to see that neither of the elves were paying attention and then he glances at the horses, signaling them to follow him.

Zaos smirks " im glad you like them" he says as he looks at her.
When he realizes they were alone he begins to panic "ahh so "​

Nadia notices that Zaos seemed to be on edge, "Soo.. is something wrong?" she asks.

Zaos clears his throte " uh . no " He looks around before looking back at Nadia , when he is about to say something he just begins to chuckle at the whole situation. " im sorry "​

Status
Not open for further replies.