The Angel Experiment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raye's transformation was finally complete. Standing at about twelve feet, was a massive beast. With the body of a giant black panda, and the head of a wolf, bearing snake fangs, and massive claws on his hands. The only physical characteristic he still had was the same hair cut fitting awkwardly on a wolf's head. Raye stood up from his crouched position and took a deep breath. "They're still here. Good. I'm going to enjoy killing them." Raye snarled before taking off running, his destination: the gas station.

Aliah starts to flutter off and about liking being able to fly It was a nice new thing to do she really did love it. "Heyy why don't we just all be friends and stop this I'm gonna go back to the gas-station and get some cigarettes I'll be back soon!" Aliah flutters into the gas station and starts to look for a lighter and a cigarette she hears something but ignores it and continues to look.

Riu Smiles a bit "As I said not to good with people" Stretches wings out "Got any scrap metal around here?" She looks around confused about this place "You know I know a place you guys could hide out if you could trust me enough"

Ariel laugh slightly at Jessi "She's not to fond of people in general. And I'm not to found of girls who carry giant scythes. Where did you even come fr--" Ariel was about to question the girl when she suddenly heard something. "Guys we need to move NOW" She says quickly, panic filling her voice "We're done here." She grabs Paris and waves Nicky into the air. "This place is dangerous guys.. I hear something." Ariel says as her wide eyes pan around the tree line and she flys up a bit waiting for anyone that was coming with her.

Nicky nods at Ariels command and takes off like a bullet into the sky and stops when he hits the clouds. Deciding he's a bit to far up he flutters back down and watches the scene from above.

Rius Wings pump lifting her up into the air and flies by them.
Do I have a..... Flock now?

Jessica grabbed Maddie's hand, pulling her outside. Maddie goes into the air and Jessi waits till she's safe enough before she flys up after them. She held the gun firmly in hand, her eyes scanning the trees for any sign of danger .

Riu looks at the other people eager to learn about them and thinks about asking them to trust her. "Could you guys possibly trust me enough to lead you to a small hideout i found a couple days ago".

Maddie smiles at Riu. "I trust you enough. Besides, you helped Nicky and me." Maddie held a bright smile on her face. Jessica looks at her hesitantly, having trust issues. But she would follow Maddie wherever she went, trusting Maddie. She turns her gaze back towards the ground, waiting.

Riu Speeds up Heading North-East Towards a mountain line. "Its just over about 100=150 miles~"

Raye ran through the forest, no, ore like galloped through the forest following his nose back to the gas station. "FUCK, only one is still here." Raye crouched down and slowly made his way inside. Seeing something so huge trying to hide was almost comical. Rye walked inside the store and looked down at the girl blow. "You picked the wrong day to get separated from your friends, girl." Raye lifted one giant, monster paw and slammed it down hard on the girl, slashing open her stomach.

Jessica frowns a little towards Riu "Hold your horses! We have other people in our flock." Jessica paused at the sight of the.. Thing. She quickly pushes Maddie higher into the sky, wanting her as far away from. It as possible.

Aliah turns around frightened the cigarette in her mouth falls as she turns around.
"I....i....ARGHHH" Aliah screams so loud Africa could hear her. She looks up at this monster and her eyes water her wings are spread out on the floor her head bent slowly and a dribble or blood comes out of her mouth she looks so perfectly laid out other then the huge claw marks in her stomach staining her dress red. A tear slowly falls as she takes her last breath falling onto the cigarette.

Name: #7297
Nickname: Coral
Looks:
IRkEtth.jpg
without the ears or tail of course
Wings: Small wings that take after the wings of a Red-Winged Black Bird Red on the tips and black the rest of it they are quite small and only span about the length of her arms
Personality: A very talkative young girl who also thinks she can do anything and finds it annoying when people try to tell her she's to young she also puts her life in danger a lot but started to realize what can happen after being at the institute and is now beyond scared and wishes to find someone she can confide in and trust in.
Bio: Coral has always been a very mature girl for her age but after being separated by her 'mother' she has been very isolated and just wishes to confide in someone
Other: love me

Last edited by a moderator:
Riu looks confused "uh ok do you want me to kill someone?"

((I actually have to go now guys for the future the hide out is a line of 5 caves ill read up when i get back but for now BYeeeee!))

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Raye let out a bellowing roar in triumph and took off running, out of the gas station. The others were gone but he'd find them soon he enough, he had to find them.

Scarlet was right behind Ariel running for herself. every turn she turned her head the scientist were throwing something new at them. She was learning how to stay out the way of the fighting and be there when someone needed support. "should we talk a chance and just fly out of here?" she had been watching everyone fight for a while, but was not ready to fight herself.

Jessica heard the scream, grabbing onto Maddie's arm. She held the gun firmly in her hand. She knew she couldn't wait for the others, she had to get Maddie safe. She looks at Ariel, her gaze full of regret before she turns and flew away from the group. She flew as at as she could, Maddie struggling to keep up. Jessica foraged ahead, she would have to catch up with the flock later. She flew towards the town she went to for clothes.

Coral is bouncing on the top of a tree giggling finally escaped and she see's people. "HEY HEY YOU DOWN HERE" she screams as she tries to test out her new wings barely lifting her off the branch "HEY YOU" as she watched two shapes fly past "HELP ME PLEASE" Coral screams as loud as she could and starts to cry. It wasn't the first time she was abandoned and she didn't want to deal with it again. She screamed again and again at the shapes as they got closer to her.

Jessica looks down, spotting a little girl. She releases Maddie's hand, telling her to keep going. Jessi swooped down, picking up the little girl as she flew, holding her in her arms. She beat her wings, picking up speed and altitude till she flew along side Maddie. She looks at the little girl. "You have wings. Who are you?"

Coral was so happy they didn't just pass over her, Corals tears faded. "I'm...I'm Coral, my last name use to be Hastings but I don't know I got taken away so I'm not sure if it really is my last name anymore" Coral said really fast "How do you fly so fast and good I couldn't even get off the branch I'm a good tree climber aren't I?" Coral said smiling as she looked at the big powerful wings lifting both her and Jessica.

Status
Not open for further replies.