2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
Navigation:
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (Character Dump): Click Here
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (OOC): Click Here

The year is 2020, and Earth is on fire.

A group called the E.I. at the beginning of the year began secretly kidnapping and training people to help them take over the world. These people were regular members of society, teachers, students, criminals, if it looked like they could be swiped without any real retaliation, they were. The world was none the wiser.

Several such recruits were collected from the general population and chosen to be trained underneath the three founders of this mysterious group. A school gym teacher named Tyler Haak, a large viking looking mercenary named Otto White, a former U.S. military infantryman Maine, and Daisuke a giant pervert/former yakuza member. After three months of training under the First, Second, and Third founders, the secret facility in which they were being trained was attacked by factions within the E.I. They hit fast and hard, sending the whole facility into chaos. Leading the group of trained E.I. recruits out of the facility, the Third founder led the small group to North Korea, where the rest of the E.I. forces had gathered. In a stunning display of brute force, hundreds of E.I. VTOL troop transport gunships assaulted the capitol, took over it and the nearby military base, and then executed the dictator.

However, the group of recruits were repulsed by this actions, and Tyler, Daisuke lashed out at the Second, prompting him to kill Daisuke. Daisuke was only saved by a chance, as a passing E.I. infantryman assisted burying Daisuke, Daisuke's consciousness escaped into the man, making him a target of interest for the Second founder. The Second founder had Tyler, Adam (The E.I. infantryman), another man who was recruited by the E.I. who vaguely reminded everyone of a russian, and Alkura (the daughter of the third founder). In a display of defiance (facilitated only by the Third Founder's intervention), Otto White and Lazaro (A crazed murderer who was only assisting them for the pure off chance they might get to kill someone) led a daring rescue of the prisoners, escaping to Sryia with them on a jet.

After they landed, Otto talked them through the Airport, calling in a favor from the commanding officer of the troops stationed there. Otto took the group to his home, and coincidentally, the place he buried his family. The group rested there for a day, but unfortunately they were sold out by the very commanding officer that Otto had called a favor from. A team of E.I. troops trained to track deserters followed them, and then they attacked in the night. The battle was brief but bloody, and it was discovered the very next day, in a letter from the Third founder, that the troops were all cloned, an attempt from the E.I. to make soldiers loyal, easy to train, equip, and recruit.

The group fled in the VTOL jet provided by the Third, guided to some mysterious facility by a man they only know as "Deanta" supposedly a trusted ally and teacher of the Third founder. As they got off the VTOL jet, they were greeted by a huge cheering crowd. Thousands of people who had hidden from the E.I.'s secret influence in underground societies had gathered into a single united rebellion, and this group of rag tag E.I. rebels were their largest hope in defeating the group. As it turned out, while the E.I. had a righteous goal, the goal did not justify the means through which they planned to execute it. With much of the world under the control of the E.I. (Facilitated by the E.I. implanting trained members of the group into the governments of nations worldwide, and then using their influence to convince them to join the International Nations Union, or INU, with the newly formed nation of the E.I. at the head, and major military superpowers like Russia and the U.S. backing up the group with the full might of their military.

In a surprise move, the rebellion turned on this coalition, and moving out from facilities all over the world they attack the E.I., intent on freeing the world from this tyranny. The E.I. rebels themselves spearheaded an assault straight into the main E.I. base, an attack that was wiped out, but still managed to distract the E.I. long enough for the rebels to defeat the E.I. in other places around the world.

Feeling threatened by this, the E.I. detonated the world's supply of nuclear weapons, reducing the population from 7.4 billion to three million in minutes. Those people who survived were transported, as if by an act of some deity, to a new world. Some land in deserts, some in forests, some in plains, some alone, and some in groups, but all appear, alive and no worse then they were on Earth. Something is strange about this world though, while it looks like Earth, and the animals do as well, the air is tingling with an energy that was not prevalent in society before, and all over the world these people have begun to realize that they can now use something strange and previously impossible, magic. In the background secret forces seem to be manipulating the situation though, and somewhere the immortals that survived the nuclear blasts are still alive.

It is now up to humanity to rebuild.

Cora

She slowly walked inside closing the door behind her. "Of course." She nods at the Elder and then puts a log into the fire. She places the rest of the wood a bit away from the fire as she gives the old woman a smile. She then turns over to the others. "......" she said nothing. She had been the only one there for a long time now, At least a few days. "Who are....you?" the orange glow form her eye's started glowing a bit brighter as she slowly moves back from them keeping a bit closer to the elder. "Elder...When did they get here?" She sits down on her knees looking them over. She was wearing furs like most of the others and a knife by her side. She would keep her hand on the hilt even if they did seem to be from where she came from. she would keep silent not saying a word to any of them. but she did keep her eye's locked on Daisuke. She did hear that busty comment after all.

[bg=#000000]
[bg=#000000]Click here for Mobile Version[/bg]
[bg=#454545]

Jian followed silently behind the ranger and the man out in the snow. He hadn't taken the fur blanket from earlier, but he wasn't shivering much despite he could feel that it was cold.[1] They had entered into another cabin, and his eyes widened by a fraction as he came to recognise who it was.

It was the people from the North Korea base. Otto wasn't here though, and he wasn't sure if they had found Alkura. He gave a short nod to the third founder, who seemed really calm. "
I'm relieved to see you, too," he said, his face not looking towards the direction where Tyler, Daisuke and the man named "Christian" was sitting. He seemed to open his mouth for a moment wanting to ask something but a light sound behind him made him stop. The door was opened and he looked behind his back to see it was a woman (Cora), with clothes that seemed to be from around this place.

"
Sorry," he said hastily while stepping to the side. The door closed, and Jian had his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall. His shoulders laxed a little now that seeing it was with people that he had knew before, but his eyes showed hints that he was also being thoughtful.

Notes:
[1] Assuming that his magic defense against cold weather might have gotten better since this new world has a higher concentration of magic in the air.

[/bg]

IJDRmrV.jpg
Name: Jian Qi, Zhang
Comission art by @helblindi
Tags:@conman2163 @SoleStride @Ramboing @Kurogane86 @Stari

Jian followed silently behind the ranger and the man out in the snow. He hadn't taken the fur blanket from earlier, but he wasn't shivering much despite he could feel that it was cold.[1] They had entered into another cabin, and his eyes widened by a fraction as he came to recognise who it was.

It was the people from the North Korea base. Otto wasn't here though, and he wasn't sure if they had found Alkura. He gave a short nod to the third founder, who seemed really calm. "
I'm relieved to see you, too," he said, his face not looking towards the direction where Tyler, Daisuke and the man named "Christian" was sitting. The door was opened and he looked behind his back to see it was a woman (Cora), with clothes that seemed to be from around this place.

"
Sorry," he said hastily while stepping to the side. The door closed, and Jian had his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall. His shoulders laxed a little now that seeing it was with people that he had knew before, but his eyes showed hints that he was also being thoughtful.

Notes:
[1] Assuming that his magic defense against cold weather might have gotten better since this new world has a higher concentration of magic in the air.

[/bg]

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke's normal fun loving self was replaced with a rather mopey sort of loathing. Once the wheels started all he could think about was his family. Even though he left the several years ago he still cared for them, he still loved them. Daisuke felt his arm move, he looked over at Tyler who was now super depressed. "Oh, man I didn't mean to bring you down babe."

Daisuke looked around for something to lighten the mood, he saw a lazy founder, a douchey brother, a emotionally crippled soldier, a nervous korean, a couple of hooded rangers, an old woman and. Daisuke froze he noticed the woman from before was starring at him. 'Oh man, not now. Damnit why am I such a chick magnet. Curse these abilities to ensnare a woman's heart at first glance.' He thought as he tried to avoid her gaze.

He pulled Tyler in closer and started trying to get her to smile. "Hey Tyler it's gonna be ok. We faced overwhelming odds before and somehow came out ok." He glanced at Lucien looking for some kind of support. "Besides in a world surrounded by magic I'm sure there are ways to fix stuff." He looked around for something else to bring her smile/color back. "You know like in Superman how he Flys around the world to go back in time to save Lois. We just gotta figure a way to do that, but with magic and humans, and underwear on the inside of our pants."

[fieldbox="The Plot Thickens, red, solid"]
Users: @Ramboing @SoleStride @Kurogane86 @Dakota K5 @Stari @Quark

???

The air was cold, the wind blowing across his face in sharp contrast to the heat of his skin. As he gripped the blade in his hand, he sidled into the large village. To the right a ranger stepped out and hailed him. The man rewarded his hospitality in a brutal fashion, a lighting fast motion and suddenly an iron grip around his throat. Before anyone around could do anything the iron grip of the man turned into a squeeze, and then a sickening crunch as the ranger's neck snapped and he fell lifeless from the stranger's hand. The other rangers rushed him, stabbing and slicing, while a few others rushed to ring the warning bell around the village. The stranger did not move, he let them cut and slice, it was all futile anyway. The flecks of earth that coated his skin prevented any real harm from coming to him, and one by one he snapped their necks or cut them down with his own blade. When he was done he began going door to door, kicking them in and cutting down everyone inside.

GM Post
A warning bell from within the village suddenly resounded throughout the hut, and the young ranger jumped up, looking rather distraught, and then ran out the door with his sword in hand and ran out the door. The bell all at once went silent though, and no more tolls were heard. Lucien continued smoking his pipe unconcerned though, and the air of calm still lay throughout the cabin.[/fieldbox]

Tyler & Christian Haak

Tyler could really only shake her head at Daisuke, keeping her face down for a moment. Despite having slept for who-know-how-long, she suddenly felt quite tired. Maybe it had something to do with the mood of the hour or maybe it was something else. She had to admit though that she could still feel a sweet tingle of magic racing through her fingertips. The feeling arched over her forehead, leaving a buzzing sensation there as well which she tried to rub out by pressing her forehead into her arm. She was depressed, yeah, but not incapable-depressed. The woman lifted her head to rest her chin on her arm. "We went through all that just to watch the world get nuked. Then we left it as if it was never even there." She shook her head, wondering how her brother was holding up about now. She glanced over at him briefly, his expression somehow both withdrawn and distraught.

"I thought it before, but it seems that we don't actually make any difference. We're along for the ride like any other civilian and this…" Her hand lit up in flames, the most controlled and vibrant she'd ever wielded, before dousing itself immediately. "…This… is all for nothing." She shook her head, leaning away from her brother as he attempted to say something in comfort. "If we'd been left alone, we could have just died along with our families." At least then we'd be dying happy and with the ones we love instead of this alternative. "Underwear inside of our pants or not, turning back time doesn't always help things. Not to try to geek out, but the Flash only caused more problems when he tried to go back in time to save the people he loved. The point is that we're not even on our planet anymore. We know nothing about this place, have no homes to go to, nothing we call our own, and no foreseeable future as of now." She turned her now blue eyes on Daisuke, her face as emotionless as ever. "If you want to cheer me up, show me damn dragon. That just might make my da-"

She was cut off just as the warning bells started, every part of her turning in the direction of the door where the ranger had rushed out. She pushed herself up instantly, followed by Christian who took root at her side. They didn't have their weapons, but they would fight. Tyler relaxed her shoulders, taking in a few deep breaths to prepared herself. Christian balled his hands into fists and relaxed them repeatedly at his sides – his form of preparation for whatever might come.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Otto
Interactions/mentions: Tyler
-

He and the ravens say by the fire, all staring into it thoughts lost to the world as they all sat like stone monoliths un-moving and unthinking. At least until a spark ignited in his mind, his head snapped up and looked west as the Ravens did the same as a vision blossomed in his blinded eye. He saw a much smaller hand then his own reach up into view before it burst into a vibrant flame, the hand led to a arm, a blue arm. "Tyler" Otto thought, a thought that would move through space and time to be seen and felt by Tyler but she would need to reach out and grab it.
-
He returned to his own view, a fire and two ravens who both looked west as he still did. He stood as the two ravens made their way to each of his shoulders, his spear was clenched in his hand as the area around him seemed to darken and twist while steam rose from his body until his hair and arms ignited. Otto looked like an old lion with a mane of fire waving around his head as if agitated by something, his forearms and feet to shins bathed in amber flame like armor while his right eye blazed to a sanguine red but his left eye darkened to a rich mahogany. The world stilled around him as he turned his whole body west, his legs tensed and coiled in anticipation as he waited for an unknown signal. Both ravens flew from his shoulders and at once let out a mournful cry and like a cable stretched to snapping Otto shot off like a rocket his mind laser focused.
-
His feet pounded against the ground, animals scattered from his path as each foot fall felt and sounded like a drum beat. Flame lashed out at anything that didn't get away in time turning all it touched into ash, he ran faster as a tree was shattered as he ran through it leaving white ash to mix with the snow that seemed to ever be falling in this place while the two ravens kept pace.
The man on fire was coming.

Reactions: SoleStride
Adam Kane

Adam was inside of his subconscious stewing in his hatred for his teammates. He thought of how they were all plotting against him, how they never really accepted him as one of their own, how they would all like it if Daisuke just kept his body. "Fuck you bastards!!" he shouted. "i hate you all." Adam paced in the empty white space. "they're all against me. They hate me. Especially.. especially. Especially that stupid bitch Tyler." Adam faced skyward and shouted "fuck you Tyler!!! you turned Daisuke against me!!! I'll kill you I swear I will!!!!.

As Adam cursed Tyler his fangs grew and his horns sprouted, his eyes turned bright yellow and his tail grew. He roared as he assumed the form of the demon. "i'll kill you Tyler Haak. Just you wait. i'll rip your stupid throat out and piss down your neck."

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke suddenly felt a shiver down his spine. "woah, that was weird." before he could say anymore Tyler and Christian stood up to the sound of a bell. The ranger bolted and ran outside. "Holy shit I knew it" he said as he jumped to his feet. "this is where we gotta go out and save the village from the darkness army." Daisuke looked excited as he looked around, his eyes landed on the female that was starring at him earlier. "listen maiden, we adventurers are not of this world but we are strong. we do need our weapons to defend you from the darkness that is at your doorstep so please." Daisuke got close and grabbed the females hands. "take us to your armory."

Daisuke looked serious but it didn't last he started laughing. "sorry, sorry." he cleared his throat and gained his composer "but seriously though I would feel better if I had a few knives and my sword and maybe a gun." Daisuke realized what he said and he shot a look tword Maine kind of half expecting him to be all like 'Haa now you want guns you hippie'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SoleStride
[bg=#000000]
[bg=#000000]Click here for Mobile Version[/bg]
[bg=#454545]

He nearly jumped when the bells suddenly ran throughout the village. Fortunately he wasn't quite near the door anymore as the ranger had suddenly darted out of the room in alarm. Not knowing the meaning of the message, his eyes caught onto the tense but determined expression on the adult sibling's face. It wasn't until that Daisuke had walked up to the woman with pale, a little too eager to be asking for weapons that the pit of his stomach dropped.

"
Third founder," he said, clearing his throat a little. He seemed to be the very few that seemed rather laxed. "What does it mean? Are we in danger?"

He chose to be careful with his words, unsure whether it was a meaning for an invasion, or disaster, or whether something very bad had happened internally within this camp. The hand in his pocket clenched into a fist, urging him to not panic or think too much about how some seemed a tad too excited when a person had ran out rather worried.

He really hoped it didn't involve fighting.

[/bg]

IJDRmrV.jpg
Name: Jian Qi, Zhang
Comission art by @helblindi
Tags:@conman2163 @SoleStride @Ramboing @Kurogane86 @Stari

He nearly jumped when the bells suddenly ran throughout the village. Fortunately he wasn't quite near the door anymore as the ranger had suddenly darted out of the room in alarm. Not knowing the meaning of the message, his eyes caught onto the tense but determined expression on the adult sibling's face. It wasn't until that Daisuke had walked up to the woman with pale, a little too eager to be asking for weapons that the pit of his stomach dropped.

"
Third founder," he said, clearing his throat a little. He seemed to be the very few that seemed rather laxed. "What does it mean? Are we in danger?"

He chose to be careful with his words, unsure whether it was a meaning for an invasion, or disaster, or whether something very bad had happened internally within this camp. The hand in his pocket clenched into a fist, urging him to not panic or think too much about how some seemed a tad too excited when a person had ran out rather worried.

He really hoped it didn't involve fighting.

[/bg]

[fieldbox="The First Boss Appears, red, solid"]

GM Post

The answer from Lucien might have been quick, it might have given some sort of information to the boy who was asking him questions, hell it might have even sort of helped them understand what was going on. Unfortunately that wasn't going to happen, as the very same ranger who had just left the lodge only a moment earlier came smashing through the wall right where Lucien was casually sitting and knocked him to the ground, and unconscious. Through the massive hole in the wall first came a cold wind, and then as the dust settled, there stood Roma Nythe, the same enemy they had faced so long ago in the facility. His clothes were in tatters and soaked with blood, but his body had no wounds upon it. The sword in his right hand was simply dripping crimson, the blade itself stained with the color, and wet with the fresh liquid from the young ranger's veins. His voice echoed into the room, frantic and on edge, empowered by the mission given to him by his gods and goddesses. "So then, I am to kill all of you? Then it will be as my lord commands it." From right behind him came a flash though, and suddenly Cal, dressed in his usual white lab coat stood, only Cal was also stained with blood, and standing with an unusual stature. The blood that covered him was clearly his own though, multiple wounds covered his body and his clothes from head to toe were covered with slashes and diagonal openings, that were very slowly healing for some reason or another. He spat blood and looked at Roma grimly, his sword held loosely in his left hand, and the glowing shield of light that surrounded his body flickering in and out of existence. Roma turned and laughed at the appearance of the man, even more so when Cal rushed him and was almost casually disarmed and kicked into the air with a single fluid motion by Roma. The maniacle laughter pervaded the air, insanity tainting the usual pure expression of joy, all of it drawn from Roma's pleasure at the evident suffering of those he killed and injured, and drawn from the suffering of one of his creators. "Cast me aside and expect to survive? Not likely. even you will perish in the name of my gods." Then the man turned and looked at the rest of them with eyes that seem to blaze like the blood that soaked his clothes. "So then, now that we have no more.... pests, who shall be the first to face me?"[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Quark
Tyler Haak

Tyler swallowed the lump of anxiety in her throat, waiting to see what would come next. Was something wrong or were they all just over-reacting? It sure felt like you could cut the tension in the air with a knife. With the exception of Lucien, the others seemed worried as well. She inhaled slowly, letting the air back out and keeping her eyes trained on the door. But something strangely familiar was buzzing in her head, and she could feel her fire reacting at skin level. The burning sensation swayed toward the East, though she had no idea what direction it was, just that something was pulling her that way. The feeling was intensely familiar, so much so that it almost felt like…

"Otto…"

The word came out a bit louder than she had intended, and her eyes shot to Daisuke to see if he'd heard her, a confused frown darkening her expression. It wasn't even possible though. But just like that connection before, her flames surfaced and danced an inch above her skin as if she had trouble controlling them. And she did, like she always did when that fire-conductor was nearby. It's not possible, it's not possible, it's not possible. Tyler pressed the heel of her hand against her temple roughly, trying to convince herself that she was just losing it - maybe a little. Delusional. I'm delusional. But the heat became more unruly. The woman scooted a few steps away from her brother, realizing that she wasn't standing next to someone who could handle the warmth like she was used to. What's wrong with me?

A question that would go unanswered for now. Her train of thought was brutally interrupted by the same ranger who was now flying through the wall. He collided with Lucien and they both went sprawling to the floor. Neither one got back up. Her attention was drawn back to the gaping hole in the side of the building where a familiar figure appeared. "I think I've seen this guy before?" She blurted out questionably without thinking. She had no idea of his name, but that kind of appearance, with the hair and the mask, would be really hard to forget, even considering all the visual stimulus that they'd had. Tyler glanced over at Daisuke briefly. "Where have I seen this guy?"

Whoa, he sounds seriously demented. What kind of words are those? "…Lord commands it...?" What the hell? He was probably crazy. But probably also crazy strong considering the fact that Cal looked like he'd gotten the tar beaten out of him. If Cal couldn't match up to this guy, then what could the rest of them do? Squat. Did this weirdo really expect to fight them? In her muddled disbelief, her eyes narrowed as she tried to work out what was going on. But her hands balled into fists, readying to be attacked. "I'm not sure anyone wants to face you?" She gave an awkward, sideways shrug, making a 'duh' expression. "We've kind of had it rough here lately, so couldn't you just tell your gods that we need a break for a little bit before someone else comes charging in trying to kill us?" For some reason, she'd started talking and now couldn't really stop. The annoyance was seeping into her voice quickly. "I'm getting pretty damn sick and tired of people trying to kill us for no goddamn reason." Where was her mace when she needed it? Oh yeah, taken by the people who tied them up and knocked them out and dragged them here. She lifted her arms in frustration, showing her exasperation at the situation as she spoke. "I don't even know who you are! Why the shit would you want to kill us?! You don't even know us! We haven't even DONE anything!"

Her arms fell in the middle of her last exclamation, the motion allowing her to launch a crescent-shaped wind-blade from each forearm, sharper and faster than ever. Not only was she filled with new magic from this world, but she was starting to get pretty pissed off and those blades were across the room in the blink of an eye – both heading straight for this attacker's neck. She didn't really expect it to work, but angry plus hopeful can easily equal sudden, foolish action. She didn't wait to find out whether the first two did anything, sending a third blade at his waist line only a split-second later. Please work. Please, please work. I don't want anyone else to die.

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke's light hearted role play with the woman was cut short by Tyler calling out for Otto. It hurt. It was as if it made things clearer that her heart belonged to his fallen friend. Without realizing it Daisuke showed his pained expression to the girl. He was about to say something else when the ranger that had just ran outside flew back in. The ranger landed with a crash near Lucien and in walked a bloody behemoth of a man, and behind him a beaten Cal.

Daisuke shook off his heart break and turned quickly tucking the woman he was talking to behind him. Tyler asked how they knew him and thats when it hit Daisuke he was one of the goons that destroyed their base. Just as Daisuke was going to act Tyler started mouthing off. "Shit, shut up Tyler stop trying to provoke the psychopath." But as usually she didn't listen. Daisuke reacted quickly he teleported to Tyler, Lucien, Maine, Nyx, the fallen ranger, Christian and Jian placing them all near the old woman. The new environment did wonders for his teleporting, the whole scene looked like a strobe light and was over in seconds. "Shit, everyone get ready to run."

Daisuke faced the monster, his eyes got dark as he suddenly transformed into demon mode his fangs, horns, claws sharpened and ready to dig into the opponents flesh. Daisuke pulled a blade from the fallen rangers belt, without breaking eye contact he tossed it to Maine. "Cut a huge hole out of the side of the cabin." He had hoped Maine would remember that Daisuke needed to see where he was going in order to do a safe teleportation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otto
The man on fire
Interaction/mention: Tyler, Daisuke and Roma
-

He could feel what she was feeling and it made his pace increase, his feet sounding like pistons in an engine firing. Each footfall crushing the ground beneath it as he pushed off to cover just a few more feet with each bounding step, fire urged him while his ravens beat their wings in a fury to match his speed. Besides the fire Otto wouldn't be out of place among Greek hoplites circa 480 BC with his spear and rumbling frame barreling through the forest, he saw the clearing in front of him as a hill was the last obstacle he had to overcome to be where he knew he needed to be. One step, two steps, three steps and a fourth step put Otto on top of the hill allowing him to see down into the village.
-
He looked down and saw many dead, some wearing armor and others not. Children, men, women hell even the animals were dead but for Otto they were a lesser priority as his eyes scanned for a face that had seared its self into his mind. He could feel anger building as he was unable to find her face and he perished the thought of finding her among the dead, both ravens landed on his shoulders both unbothered by the fire raging and rolling across his skin. They cawed and directed his attention to a small cabin where many stood, he saw a daemon, a hole in the wall and two men one of whom Otto felt negatively about but could not place why and the other, the other was drenched in blood which made Otto clench his spear tighter. Then he saw her, the woman who he was looking for. Her face made the storm that was his emotions calm as he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, tension in his body flooded away as he stilled and looked seeing what he needed to do.
He advanced down the hill, a shining beacon to anyone there, he advanced towards the one covered in blood. The one he was going to kill.​

[fieldbox="The Battle Begins, red, solid"]

Roma Nythe [Health = 95%]

Roma gaved the blue woman a bored expression. These weaklings were now begging for their life? Pathetic. No wonder his gods wanted them dead. He turned away to face the sudden light source that was streaking down the nearby hill, cocking his head to the side to look. Only then he was hit in the back by two sharp crescents that sent him stumbling forward, a small cloud of dust appearing around his back.

-5%

The man laughed as he stumbled, the pain registering on his nerve endings. He ignored the streak of light and turned towards the cabin. "You know I hadn't quite gotten a grasp on my power before hand, but now i've got a fantastic grasp. So struggle brilliantly to the end, but it is futile." The man then melted into a puddle on the ground, this puddle then turned into two smaller puddles which then formed into two complete copies of Roma, one turning to walk towards the blur of light coming down the hillside. Meanwhile, the copy remaining laughed and snapped his fingers. Loose debris from all around the village began forming above the cabin in a giant ball.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Tyler & Christian Haak

He didn't look fazed at all. Not in the slightest. Could her blades really do nothing to him? They had the wind speeds of a tornado and were sharp as razors. There was no way that they didn't do some damage. Tyler took a momentary step back, watching as the man dropped into a puddle of water and then duplicated himself. "This like some goddamn horror movie. More than one person with that hairstyle shouldn't exist without the sound of a chainsaw rearing up in the background." When one of the Roma-clones turned to walk away, she was able to glimpse something glimmering in the distance that he was walking toward.

Despite that familiar warmth that brought her flames to the surface again, she tried to focus on the Roma-double in front of her – and the strangely floating debris outside behind him. That can't be good. Daisuke was right; they had to get out of here. Tyler didn't wait for Maine before she walked over to the side of the cabin herself. She pulled back her arm and slashed at the wood. When her hand came free, it was covered in condensed air that made a blade itself out of her forearm, hand, and extended beyond. "Chris. Help me push." Her arm came back down in the other direction, creating two lines in a triangle fashion with the horizontal line of the floor.

Christian immediately ran over, nearly getting cut himself when he got too close before his sister was done hacking at the cabin walls. She finished it quickly though, and they both pressed up against the wall inside the triangle she'd made and pushed forcefully until it gave way. While Christian continued to push, Tyler took a step back and came at the wall again, this time with her foot, and kicked it hard enough to send the triangle chunk to the ground. "Alright. Everybody out. Now. Someone grab Lucien and the dude that KO'd him." Christian started gesturing for the two women, the older lady and the younger woman, to go out through the hole that had been made, picking up Lucien in the process.

Tyler looked back to Maine, Daisuke, and finally Roma. "I'm not screwing around here. If you want us dead, come at us, but don't get other people involved." The air rustled around her, blowing through the gaping hole in the side of the wall. Then, in a flash, she was already running at Roma. Maybe she'd snapped and just lost it. Normally, she would try to think logically about how to fight someone – especially someone she'd never fought before. But sometimes, you just get to a point where you're tired of strategizing. The guy was so busy laughing and trying to do something with debris and carrying on that she wondered if he would even see her coming. She was light, and fast, nearly soundless. And she was inhaling air at a rate that would put a blimp to shame, let alone any person. There was something she wanted to try, the trick would just be getting close enough to the crazy dude to make it work. If cutting him wouldn't work, maybe she could attempt something else.

Clearly, he could use water, which meant that he might be one of the Founder's students – lab rats – whatever. IF that was true, then he should be able to use earth as well. If not – well, just prepare for him to have an earth ability just in case. Tyler would be across the room in only a second. Even if she got shish-kabobbed, the distraction should still give the others more time to get out of the cabin and run away. She wouldn't consider having formulated this plan better with a teammate until it was too late to go back and huddle up. But damnit, she was just so tired of waiting to be saved. Screw it. Kill the guy or die trying.

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke saw that Tyler and Christian had opened a hole in the cabin. "Alright let's go!" Daisuke grabbed everyone that was either unconcious or not a warrior and teleported them onto a hill overlooking the village. He looked at the old woman, the young woman who was starring at him, jian, the unconcious Lucien and the ranger. "Look after each other and stay away from the village, we'll do our best to handle that douche nossil." As soon as he appeared he was gone back in the cabin watching crazy Tyler running tword the water clone that stayed behind.

He split for some reason but Daisuke didn't care seeing as how he was dealing with a crazy wild woman. Tyler was acting as if she had a death wish caused Daisuke to act again. He teleported to the back of Roma and put him in a hold. 'Holy shit this guy's strong' Daisuke thought as he struggled to hold on to Roma's massive frame. It took everything he had just to hold on, all that was left was to pray that Tylers next blow would be one that counted.

Otto
Interaction: Roma
Mention: Tyler
-

He saw the attack Tyler launch hit the man as he looked back towards him, it seemed to not do much other then stagger the man who then split into a water clone which was sent after him. This upset Otto for some reason, a unknown sense of indignation bubbled in his gut at the slight, how dare this man not give Otto his full attention as if Otto was merely a secondary threat...this would not stand.
-
With a stomp towards the clone approaching him which was traveling at quiet the speed and stood about fifth teen feet tall, the Ravens took off after that following behind the wall of flame to shoot out of it at the clone followed by Otto who was picking up speed for a quick attack with the spear once the fire passed.

[fieldbox="The Battle Begins, red, solid"]
Users: @Ramboing @SoleStride @Kurogane86 @Dakota K5 @Stari @Quark @Ascendant @Rowdy Bull

Roma Nythe [] HP: 88%

Roma looked confused at the appearance of the man trying to hold onto him, and for a good reason too. The man was feebley attempting to hang on in a headlock for Roma ineffectively, simply tiring himself out while Roma chuckled at the man. Roma reached up to where his neck was and grabbed the man's wrist, laughing more and more, before squeezing slowly but steadily so that the man could feel both the massive strength of Roma, and the tendons, bones, and muscle tissue of his wrist being slowly smashed to a pulp beneath the iron grip. With his other hand, he seemed to sort of make a lowering motion in the air towards the cabin, and the giant ball of debris that had been completed smashed into the cabin through the front door, completely leveling the place. When he was finished Roma liquified his form, and the man who had been hanging on to him fell through what was just water now, and once Daisuke was finished falling he solidified. Roma was completely oblivious to Tyler though.

Meanwhile with Otto's giant wall heading for him, Roma had little fear. The giant wall of fire slammed into and around him, and his skin seemed to momentarily turn glassy before returning to normal, a cloud of fine dust rolling off of Roma (-5%). The two crows who were unable to see Roma also slammed into him (-2%), and Roma merely laughed at the appearance of Otto. "So then, want to fight me huh? I guess i'll just have to kill you too."

Meanwhile, just on the outskirts of the now burning village appeared a large pillar of light that shot up into the air. After about a minute it finally disappeared, leaving a large circular clearing in the snow and two people inside of that clearing, one man dressed in overalls, while another looked like a city goer. Neither seemed prepared for the harsh winter that was in play nor the cold though.[/fieldbox]

Tyler Haak

She was thankful, truly, for Daisuke's attempt to hold Roma in place. Even though it didn't work to hold him, it did distract him from Tyler who had an idea up her sleeve. She would have to act fast and catch him off guard though. Unfortunately, Daisuke's hand was getting crushed for the distraction and Tyler realized that she would need to thank him if the crazy dude didn't kill him first. Despite the large ball of junk that busted through the cabin and demolished it, she was already running around the outside and Daisuke had already gotten everyone out. For a moment, when Roma disappeared, Tyler blanched and nearly started cursing.

In a second of all her luck combined, Roma reformed into a solid, restoring what hope she had left. The moment he solidified, Tyler jumped on him, immediately clamping his nose shut with one hand, yanking his head back, and giving him her version of the kiss of death. This meant that she put her face right up to his, squeezing his cheeks between the jaw to hold his mouth open, pulling the air from around her and pushing it into the guy's lungs (and probably his stomach as well) at about 150mph. From a distance, with the proximities of their faces, it would probably look dang-near like a kiss. It would happen in only four or five seconds, Tyler straining to get the force she needed in the shortest amount of time to cause Roma's lungs to fill up and literally explode from the inside. If it worked, and she prayed it did, his lungs would be shredded beyond repair, like two popped, shriveled balloons, and Roma would suffocate before his body had time to heal the intricate, delicate tissue. As she finished forcing air down his throat, she would create a seal over his mouth with her hand while still clamping his nose shut, and hope to see him suffocate and die from the lack of lung tissue.

Even if his lungs didn't pop, and they should, the pressure on his heart from his lungs should cause his heart to stop beating from the lack of ability to pump. Of course, the second option would take a second or so longer to put a person down, but after the heart stopped beating, one would need an external source to create an electric charge large enough to restart it. More or less, if Roma didn't see it coming and couldn't get away – this would be a 5-second kill.

Otto White
Interaction: Roma
-

"You can not kill what has already died." Otto spoke before willing his spear to extend at high speed, hoping to catch the man off guard. Both ravens had also maneuvered to dive bomb the man as the spear extended but this time the orange one was ablaze with flame as Otto was and was firing it's feather's like fireballs at the man while the inky black one flew towards Roma's own shadow and disappeared into it, the ramifications of this for Roma would be apparent soon enough but for now he would have to focus more on Otto, the other raven and his spear less he end up dead.

"Saito, come on man, we're friends. Look, I didn't have shit to do with that! You got to believe me! Bro! We're fucking bloo-" A young Japanese male with an exceedingly bloodied and disfigured face was punched once more by Kaminari Saito, sending the young male onto his side and forcing him to crawl onto his knees, begging for Kami's forgiveness. Saito stood over him, a 9mm Glock pistol in hand, his knuckles bloodied along with the rest of his body. Most of the blood wasn't his.

"You're as guilty as the rest, Yuusha. You know that, deep down inside that black fucking heart of yours. You were the first one to come up with the idea, and you'll be the last to die for it after having watched the rest of our brothers perish." Around them, a multitude of bodies laid, riddled with bullet holes or stab wounds, all of them unmoving.

"Kami, come on, I can still fix this somehow! There must be something I can do!" the man pleaded in desperation for his life, grabbing onto Kaminari's bloodied suit, tears mixing with the chi on his face.

"Yeah. There's only one thing you can do." The man's skull was pierced in an instant by a 9mm bullet, the miniature metal fist rupturing his brain and spewing it onto the floor, the head kicking violently backwards and then forwards, falling along with the body onto its side. Kami brushed off the hands still clinging to his suit and walked to a nearby window. Outside, Los Angeles moved as always, a city full of sin.

The iron taste of blood entered Kaminari Saito's mouth as he spoke to himself, "I'm coming home," brought the barrel of the Glock to the side of his head, and began to pull the trigger. But before he could bring the hammer crashing down, the window exploded into his face, his brain never registering the obliteration it endured within a millisecond.

Within a wintery environment, Kaminari Saito's body began to shake violently as he fell to his knees, gasping for breath, his eyesight coming in and out of focus. Nausea flooded his system as he vomited, vertigo seeming to consume his existence. After a few minutes of hell, his eyes finally found themselves once more, allowing him to stare down at the vomit and blood-soaked snow below his face, What... what the hell just happened...?!

The Japanese-American man looked upwards, finding one other person was not far from him, a redneck hillbilly clearly, and as he continued to observe his surroundings, the burning village became apparent along with the sound of screaming women and children. Kami's heart began to race as his mind connected the screams of the women and children with the loss of his own, urging him to his feet. He pulled the slide back on his pistol, checking the chamber, and then discharged the magazine, looking at for a moment before once more sliding it back into place. This motion was quickly followed by him patting his suit down as he raced towards the burning village, Four rounds left in the pistol, two additional full mags remaining, so I have 38 shots I can take.

As he ran, kicking up snow all the way, he couldn't help but notice the omnipresent taste of iron in his mouth. Despite spitting out the blood as he moved, Kami simply couldn't remove it, Odd... But he didn't have time to really think about his situation. As he entered the village, he found nothing but chaos.

A scream from a burning building called his attention, and before Saito knew it, he had leapt through the flames eating away at the building. Inside, a child seemed to be crying over what looked like a blacksmith. Kami approached the child quickly, "It isn't safe here, come with me!" Grabbing onto the child, he tried to pull the boy away, but the boy resisted, refusing to release what was apparently his father, "Damn it, kid, we have to go!"

Unfortunately, the roof above them began to give way, drawing Saito's attention upward and then back to the child. Within an instant, he made his choice, covering the boy with his own body as the wood fell upon the three of them.

Strangely, Saito discovered he was still conscious, Huh? I'm still alive? He got to his feet, forcing a pile of wood and thatch off his body in the process. Below him, the boy lived, still attached to his father, but what interested Kami now were his hands and arms. As he looked at his palms, he found them covered in what looked like iron or steel, apparently metal the blacksmith had been working with, "What the hell is this?" Looking further, it seemed nearly everything but his face was covered in a layer of semi-liquid metal, metal that seemed not to restrict his movements.

The astonished metal man simply stood there for a moment before his attention was drawn by the racket being made by a group of seemingly superpowered humans not far from him, causing him to ask blankly, "Am I dreaming...? Or is this some version of Heaven or Hell...?"

Last edited: