HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh.....my candy should arrive Friday!! Or maybe Saturday! I THOUGHT IT WASN'T GOING TO BE IN UNTIL NEXT WEEK BECAUSE IT'S NORMALLY A 2 WEEK WAIT TIME! I could die I'm so excited! I can't wait to try it out :D

• Love
Reactions: Cosmic Fey and Joan
So on Tuesday I said the candy was supposed to come friday....well It came today and it was worth the wait! I believe I"m currently eating a black currant candy and I must say it's very tasty. I could get used to it. This was well worth waiting for!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Details have been released for the Hanzo rework. I am super excited because I love the character, but he's always been a bit one dimensional and on the weak side because of it. Also I hate the rng mechanic of Scatter Arrow and the fact that he could shoot you in the toe and you'll die even if you're a tank. Like, why play tanks at that point? But yeah, I'm super stoked for the change.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lusterine
All our information has been passed on to a loan officer. Only a few more weeks and we'll finally be able to really start picking out houses. Then 30 days later, it's on to home ownership!

• Love
Reactions: Lusterine
WE CAN BUY A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Reactions: LunaValentine
I finally cleaned out my mess of a bookshelf and now there's room for EVEN MORE BOOKS :D :D :D

It looks like I'm going to be moving in thirty days! After way too many hiccups, we've finally gotten past the first step. Now we just need the inspection to go well and we'll have a house!

• Love
Reactions: Navuso and Joan
my ass was saved (from being written up) by a friend's work advice. thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Shiri
Finally! I get an appointment for my headaches tomorrow, the pain might damn well be subdued!!!!

I wasn't a slowmotion trainwreck today! I'm starting to get back in to work after a long absence, I didn't do anything unduly awful, and I've come home feeling good about myself.

Also, over the past week I've come to realise just how much all these dorks I now find myself surrounded by mean to me, and how much I mean to them. So thanks you utter nerds, you're all "QUACKERS"!

It feels like a long time since I've had a nice and mellow day. One where my moods haven't been chaotic or negative. Today has been really good, though.

Did some RP replies, found out that one of my dropped rps is actually being picked back up (which I'm so grateful for because that poor character has been cursed with dropped/discontinued rps far too often), I did a little bit of art (which was relaxing instead of stressful), and I'm thinking that maybe I'll actually be fine, finally. Maybe I'll be able to move forward without having to abandon everything behind me.

It's nice to not feel sick to my stomach every five minutes. It's nice to have a clear head and to be having some genuine fun. It's nice to feel inspired to work on replies a little off and on.

And the French Bread that we picked up from Walmart is absolutely amazing =D

Yep. Good Day. I like this and I hope for more of them.

My DnD books arrived a week earlier than they would! Spent a happy afternoon being a happy lil nerdlet!

*^* So pretty~

A4030959-712E-4E45-BE5F-AF0FBB0AF771.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Joan
This has been a pretty nice night. I saw my friend/coworker at graduation; she came and supported me and treated me to late dinner. It wasn't so bad afterall. I was so happy I got to finally hang out a bit with her and it meant the world to me that she came and supported me. I will definitely do the same when her graduation rolls around. :)))

• Love
Reactions: RJS and Joan
Our loan has been approved! Now we just need to see if the VA accepts the inspection results and our appraisal to be done and we'll officially be a few weeks away from being homeowners! And our closing date was moved. We might be moving on the 25th rather than the 29th!! I'm so excited I can barely sit still. =D

I got my boys their own ten gallon tanks, and a pleco named Mabel (that will get her very own 29 gallon when I move! Thankfully she's just a baby right now)

I woke up today feeling like I wouldn't even make it out of bed, let alone the house.

I managed both.

Small wins.

It's official! Today we sent off the last bit of paperwork for our house and the VA approved the appraisal and the inspections. 16 more days to wait and we sign the deed and get our keys!!! I'm going to be a homeowner! No more renting. No more asshole neighbors! And a big backyard for my pupper to run around in!!!

So I made a big decision yesterday.

I resigned from my job with immediate effect, on good terms with my employer. And it feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

I don't think I really appreciated just how much that job was sucking my energy from me. I feel more motivated today than I have done in weeks!

I doubt it's going to be a permanent boost, and I'm gonna miss the awesome people I worked with, but I feel like surfing this wave of happiness for as long as I can. I'm not going to pretend I'm not scared about what the future may hold, but it's because I have a lot of opportunities ahead of me and I want to make the most of them, rather than being scared of being stuck.

Being in a quiet corner of a cafe at Friday lunchtime is just the icing on the cake...which was delicious by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.