Ilvermony School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What year should characters be?

• 1st year: Start off a new era like Harry & Gang!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2nd year: Rookies but familiar, still a lot to grow and learn on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd year: Starting to come into who they are and mature from childhood.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 4th year: Hormonal but vigorous, midway through and a balance of wisdom and vitality.

• 5th year: Older, adept and versed in their studies and craft, still needs to learn a few lessons

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 6th year: The peak age of youth & maturity for a student, solidifying their purpose in life.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 7th year: Proficient in the magic arts and knowledgeable, oldest & ready to lead the world by storm.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still here.

I am here as well, if only as a backup

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
The train continues then!!! Post coming from me today. Has everyone gathered their patronus? And also the funeral of Ria will be coming up, the day after the coming day IC, so feel free to NPC parents and such or at least prep for such.

I have mine picked out.

I think I forgot what patronus I wanted Thomas to have... well, this is embarrassing. Time to scour my notes for it again!

I got promoted!!! yay! I fell asleep last night but more of my time will be gone, but I'm almost finished with my post.

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
  • Thank You
Reactions: OppositeInverse
Hey, the first week is always an adjustment.

Apologies for not having responded earlier, I was rather caught up with my exams, but from the near Friday I will have more time to spare to roleplaying in general, so I should be able to finally post (After promising a post ages ago and then forgetting about it due to the pressure of exams and other matters too).

Once more, apologies. I will try and get the post up before the weekend if possible.

Apologies for not having responded earlier, I was rather caught up with my exams, but from the near Friday I will have more time to spare to roleplaying in general, so I should be able to finally post (After promising a post ages ago and then forgetting about it due to the pressure of exams and other matters too).

Once more, apologies. I will try and get the post up before the weekend if possible.
Okay :)

I have been extraordinarily busy these past few days but I shall attempt to get a post up.

Who all's still here? Just a head check

Status
Not open for further replies.