POSTING GAME Last One To Post Wins Volume 24: Still Winter 2024 Edition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
CLOSE IT, DO IT

Hey @Diana weren't you the one who said if something doesn't reach a certain page count it didn't count?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: iridescent
Oooh, not Owlmom getting challenged! :popcorntub:

Oh shit.

• Haha
Reactions: iridescent
no one can stop me Ò◇Ó no even me

My desire to be awake is nonexistent.

Valid. How I feel most days in the past month or so.

*puts out pillow for Tink and Jay*

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Thank. Gotta at least do my spanish homework. today.... then if im feeling ambitious, maybe I'll try math so i can not do it tomorrow. I already am not looking forward to tomorrow. I have to go to spanish class, and I don't get to sleep at a normal time tomorrow because friend's bday so we have a dnd game late at night.

That sounds tiring. Do you at least like Spanish?

meh, like is subjective. I just... have to learn it because i should be bilingual because i grew up in a spanish speaking household and i just need to learn it.

Ah. Do you take classes for it outside of school?

*waits for queen to answer*

Oh whoops. I totes forgot about this thread again.

But yeah I don't. I'm taking it as a college course because I wanna do some studying abroad in a spanish country at some point.

Oh, I see! Haha, was almost hoping Lucky would let the silence mean I win, lol.

That's cool, though. I really loved taking language courses in high school and college, and study abroad sounds like a really great opportunity.

I really wanna go somewhere that I can actually do a study abroad program when I get through my college. I'm almost done with my associate's even though this year I'll be 29, xD

Ooh. What're you studying?

Status
Not open for further replies.