• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

POSTING GAME Last One To Post Wins Volume 24: Still Winter 2024 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
2f3e5142182fbb5df1fad3c84a6683f7.gif

I think I'm more scared of Nemo than of Boo 😝🤣

Also, I have to post my favorite song from a musical and it's just two clips on an hour loop, but it's a bop.

It's one of the best. It's technically in concept album forum and we have been getting sporadic releases.

I looked it up and it seems really cool conceptually, and I can't believe an artist did that on their own while sharing their process with everyone, that's amazing. I hope it does get a theatre release at some point, that would be a very cool origin story for a musical. Shall listen to the music more when I'm done with this week!

Also today is Groundhog Day. So it's a good day to listen to the musical of Groundhog Day

I never saw the movie so idk what we're really talking about xD

The movie's kinda horrifying to me, haha. This dude restarts his day on groundhog day as soon as he dies or falls asleep over and over again for like... a year or two or something, like his life is a video game (I'm not convinced it's not) until he reaches the "true ending" (basically).

The movie's kinda horrifying to me, haha. This dude restarts his day on groundhog day as soon as he dies or falls asleep over and over again for like... a year or two or something, like his life is a video game (I'm not convinced it's not) until he reaches the "true ending" (basically).
Uhm what? okay that sounds... awful?

I'm not sure that's the same thing as whatever musical Lucky's referring to, but the movie has something of a reputation as a classic, so far as I know?

Idk i haven't seen the movie.
Some classics aren't for me. Like... people adore home alone and I just... meh, I couldn't get through the first ten minutes, i was so bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back