3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Yeah fo'sho!! Go for it!

And like ummmmm... Wow? @@!! That was an amazing write up!! So like know how Ada and Jaycie have short descriptors in Jets charrie sheet under :This is what Jet thinks if you, Prey?

How would you like Jet to see Basil?

Thanks! I'm really glad ya likes it! Def one of the bests posts that I have ever made!

I like the idea of him being known as "That nosy little bastar—er—bat."

Definitely bat >.>

Ha, got the joke? He has a good sense of smell...and he was sniffing around...beng...nosy. Get it...? *cough*

Anyways, I can't edit my step 3 entry so I can't make the dialogue in that green D:
Nosy cuz...

I'M BATMAN!! :333~~

Right but like k sooooo daFie will have to do the write up for it when she done work.

And as for the edit??O,o?? I can edit my stuff sooooo I'll look into it a bit closer then. Just give me a sec.
It's because you and I are mods for the clan. So only we may edit posts.

@jlew265 which number?

image.png

Boomer will have to edit. I'm out the door. Later peeps!

Yeah fo'sho!! Go for it!

And like ummmmm... Wow? @@!! That was an amazing write up!! So like know how Ada and Jaycie have short descriptors in Jets charrie sheet under :This is what Jet thinks if you, Prey?

How would you like Jet to see Basil?

Thanks! I'm really glad ya likes it! Def one of the bests posts that I have ever made!

I like the idea of him being known as "That nosy little bastar—er—bat."

Definitely bat >.>

Ha, got the joke? He has a good sense of smell...and he was sniffing around...beng...nosy. Get it...? *cough*

Anyways, I can't edit my step 3 entry so I can't make the dialogue in that green D:
Nosy cuz...

I'M BATMAN!! :333~~

Right but like k sooooo daFie will have to do the write up for it when she done work.

And as for the edit??O,o?? I can edit my stuff sooooo I'll look into it a bit closer then. Just give me a sec.
It's because you and I are mods for the clan. So only we may edit posts.

@jlew265 which number?

View attachment 167063

Boomer will have to edit. I'm out the door. Later peeps!
Yeah I knew that. I was just about to type that.

;PPP

Anyways... Yeah Boo can edit. And like I should have a write up for Jaycie done by today too ^^

I'd like #3! Thanks!
K I'll do it! But like I just went over to your charrie sheet and noticed that your field boxes aren't working??o,O?? Dun know wut up with that...

Dialogue colour edits done bruh!!^^!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Quetzalcoatl
K so Boo postied up a complete Step 1 into Ada's thread in the BS boardroom^^ @neobendium let me know if you'd like any edits k ;DD

• Love
Reactions: noodle
K so Boo postied up a complete Step 1 into Ada's thread in the BS boardroom^^ @neobendium let me know if you'd like any edits k ;DD
Hey, cool! That was really neat lol

Jaycie is like that annoying but really cute little sister you can't say no to.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey, cool! That was really neat lol

Jaycie is like that annoying but really cute little sister you can't say no to.
Yeah about that... :3333

She is defo star struck with Ada and has a tagalong kinda thang going on soooooo like...

DEAL WIT IT!! >:]]]]

• Love
It makes it even funnier when you realize that Jaycie is taller than her.

Oh yeah, boomer....I forgot to do the color stuff in Bella's post....and I can't edit either D: can you fix please?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh yeah, boomer....I forgot to do the color stuff in Bella's post....and I can't edit either D: can you fix please?
Yeah fo'sho! I'm out now but I will defo get on it.^^

Oh and there's an emergent Property between Jaycie and Ada that daFie needs to write up too :333 She's like the rulesie person sooooo like she's gunna be busy man!

Oh and there's an emergent Property between Jaycie and Ada that daFie needs to write up too :333 She's like the rulesie person sooooo like she's gunna be busy man!
Oh neat!! Do all completed Steps give EPs, then?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Like they always say: Busy bees are the best bees! :D
At least I think so...

Awwwwwww man. Naw naw. Dafie guunna go gets her head all swolled up!! Cut that girlie down a bit k?! Boo is the best bee here k? BzzZ BzzZ!

That woman always wants to be queen bee but she just a little bee...

Lil bee...yatch WUT!!

;PPPP~~~

Luv ya girl. My girl @DeFier right there... Dun hurt meh!

Shh-hhhhh...

Girl keep it down k... Ya might get err'body to do the writings!! ;PPP

• According to Plan

Shh-hhhhh...

Girl keep it down k... Ya might get err'body to do the writings!! ;PPP
Speaking of which.....has the Wheel been updated at al? Who do I write the "something bad" about?

• Bucket of Rainbows
K so Boo been drinking so this is not official and like still waiting on others to finish up to where err'body else at. So like maybe all good to hold off but like if I guess who it would be Ada writing about a time with Basil. But like it dun mean it's a fight between you booth but like sumpin in the BLOCC when bad things happening and both o yous was there k?

Oh and like if we on about the wheel thing then like Basil would write a first meet and Good thing for Jaycie then^^

But like if you a eaguh beavuhs then yeah fo'sho go write it up man ;DDD

• Love