3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Does that mean I write the negative thing that happened with Jaycie and Ada?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hold off on the negative thing for now. I dont know exactly how Boomer wants to reset the wheel.

You may however write up a positive situation between Ada and Bella to complete Step 1. I love the shy meetup btween the two. @Lulunopia may have resevations or edits for the dialogue but I found it rather fitting from what I read off of Bellas sheet. Well done.

Hold off on the negative thing for now. I dont know exactly how Boomer wants to reset the wheel.

You may however write up a positive situation between Ada and Bella to complete Step 1. I love the shy meetup btween the two. @Lulunopia may have resevations or edits for the dialogue but I found it rather fitting from what I read off of Bellas sheet. Well done.
Okidokie! Also, I thought that Step 1 was the shy meetup? Or was I supposed to do something else as well?

And yeah, @Lulunopia, if you want me to change anything about Bella's dialogue or actions or anything, do let me know! I'm willing to change stuff ^.^

Okidokie! Also, I thought that Step 1 was the shy meetup? Or was I supposed to do something else as well?

And yeah, @Lulunopia, if you want me to change anything about Bella's dialogue or actions or anything, do let me know! I'm willing to change stuff ^.^
Thank you for your openness to edit!

And this is what Step one entails:

Boo Girlie BoomBoom said:
Step 1!
So, moving ONE spot clockwise, write something good that happened between you charrie and the other charrie AND how you met.

Thank you for your openness to edit!

And this is what Step one entails:

Boo Girlie BoomBoom said:
Step 1!
So, moving ONE spot clockwise, write something good that happened between you charrie and the other charrie AND how you met.
Yeah, of course. I wouldn't want to write someone's character wrong! That's like...dropping a baby on its head.

Ah, got it! I figured the scene I wrote counted as both, but I can write up something else for the "something good" for sure :D

But, for now, I gotta sleep. It's 1:20 AM and I need to wake up semi-early. Night!

Oh, hellooo! I was just about to start writing up my step 3 entry! No, really! I finally got an idea yesterday. I'll hopefully have it done before midnight. But if not, tomorrow for sure!

I start a new job tomorrow so I will be unavailable till Sunday.

That being said: I just want to do a roll call to those who have gone silent

@jlew265 @RiddL @Arayvian @Youreverydaywildchild

Hell Oh. Where you at and you still with us? Just wanna tie up loose ends before Sunday is all.

And Sign ups officially closed.
If some of them don't end up answering today, a PM or profile post could make sure that they know they're being tagged.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm so sorry guys but I'll have to drop this, I need to focus on upcoming exams and essays. I'm been procrastinating and I need to get it done. I wish you all luck with this role play, hopefully we'll get a chance to rp again whenever I return.

I have a question. Could I change my dialogue color to green? Since Jaycie's dialogue color is blue now, I don't want to cause any confusion. Plus, I think green matches Basil's name a bit more than blue.

• Bucket of Rainbows
*Le Gaaasssppp* I finally finished my step 3! only took forever really... I hope you like it!
Basil is so cute! XD
Thanks, I had fun writing him that way!
He's super adorable. If you end up getting an EP that involves predators not harming him, I would like to throw in the suggestion of calling it "too cute to kill".
I'm glad you like him, means I did something right! xD

I'm so sorry guys but I'll have to drop this, I need to focus on upcoming exams and essays. I'm been procrastinating and I need to get it done. I wish you all luck with this role play, hopefully we'll get a chance to rp again whenever I return.
Awwwwwww.... K for sure thanks and all best to you too k^^

I have a question. Could I change my dialogue color to green? Since Jaycie's dialogue color is blue now, I don't want to cause any confusion. Plus, I think green matches Basil's name a bit more than blue.
Yeah fo'sho!! Go for it!

And like ummmmm... Wow? @@!! That was an amazing write up!! So like know how Ada and Jaycie have short descriptors in Jets charrie sheet under :This is what Jet thinks if you, Prey?

How would you like Jet to see Basil?

• Love
Reactions: Quetzalcoatl
Yeah fo'sho!! Go for it!

And like ummmmm... Wow? @@!! That was an amazing write up!! So like know how Ada and Jaycie have short descriptors in Jets charrie sheet under :This is what Jet thinks if you, Prey?

Thanks! I'm really glad ya likes it! Def one of the bests posts that I have ever made!

I like the idea of him being known as "That nosy little bastar—er—bat."

Definitely bat >.>

Ha, got the joke? He has a good sense of smell...and he was sniffing around...beng...nosy. Get it...? *cough*

Anyways, I can't edit my step 3 entry so I can't make the dialogue in that green D:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yeah fo'sho!! Go for it!

Thanks! I'm really glad ya likes it! Def one of the bests posts that I have ever made!

I like the idea of him being known as "That nosy little bastar—er—bat."

Definitely bat >.>

Ha, got the joke? He has a good sense of smell...and he was sniffing around...beng...nosy. Get it...? *cough*

Anyways, I can't edit my step 3 entry so I can't make the dialogue in that green D:
Nosy cuz...

I'M BATMAN!! :333~~

Right but like k sooooo daFie will have to do the write up for it when she done work.

And as for the edit??O,o?? I can edit my stuff sooooo I'll look into it a bit closer then. Just give me a sec.