Ethan, a College student majoring in Quantum mechanics had been working late that night. the thing that separated Ethan from the others was that his work, research, and development was funneled into the idea of 1 day ridding himself of the curse that he had brought upon himself. "ok...Think Ethan think." after rolling through a few basic principals in his head he smirked "Yes! by synthesizing cells of my own DNA I can replace current cells with new non-quantimely entangled cells! Eureka!" and with that, a portal opened beneath Ethan's feet causing him to fall through the ceiling above him and land on the table "Ah fuck!" he winced and gripped the back of his head where he had hit it from the fall.

Eden Haller

Eden tried to give Star one of those looks, to which of course she was oblivious. Then she smiled at Nathan.

"Hi Nathan, meet my room mate Star ! She had just decided she was hungry, so we were going to head over to the cafeteria again. "

"As for you miss Star, I met Nathan and his Father earlier today. Nathan had been showing me around this rather empty feeling school. We met a student librarian who was.. unfriendly I suppose I'd say. I became cranky with poor Nathan and came to the room. AND. . . for clarification, I don't exactly know which way I swing yet or maybe both, so there ! I still have time to decide. AND I just met Nathan this morning, that's a little quick even for me ! "

Satisfied with her little tirade, she turns back to Nathan, . . .

" You are of course welcome to join us, though I must warn you, as a pair, we seem to be very chatty"

She manages a smile now.

Maya Brooke

Maya was always impressed on how the rooms got better each year. Last year, there had been one study table and two beds, this year, they each got their own study table. It seemed that there was a television on the dresser and she wondered if it was a way for Adam to keep the school from complaining of boredom or a gift from last year students. She found her answer when the remote was placed away from the gift. Adam always did like to make sure that his items were separate.

" Well, the TV is a new thing, so maybe we can leave next year students a blu-ray player so they can watch movies on it. I don't honestly have a side of the room I prefer, I could go on either side of the room," she replied, not really caring what side of the room she got.

Tyler Darkness

Tyler didn't read minds, but he could tell that she could handle herself, she had the kind of energy that told him that she wasn't above to cause the men in physical pain. It honestly didn't bother him that she wasn't above hurting the drunk. He wasn't some hero who felt that violence was only for people who couldn't be reasoned, everybody could use some roughing up to learn to respect other human beings. Every single person.

He didn't expect that the drunk people would listen, and it pleased him that they wouldn't. He had told them what happened if they attacked him and he was a man of his word. The second the first one tried to attack him, he grabbed his wrist and it was noticeable that the man was having years taken off of him. While he may have started off as a drunk young man, when Tyler was finished off with him, he was middle aged- edging close to mid-forties and much more fragile than before as he was tossed against a wall, making a loud cracking sound. It was noticeable that after he had done that, he seemed to exude even more power than before.

Not wanting to forgot about the other idiot who decided to attack him, he used his spare hand to lift him up off the ground. While he was taking the life off the first one, he would twist and move the other man's limb into unnatural positions that made loud cracking sounds before he would drop. " I told you that I would be breaking you if you didn't listen, but yet, you still persisted. You brought this upon yourself."

@Autumn

Lincoln Campbell

" God, I just need someone to vent too. As a doctor, this time travel thing is maddening, especially because I remember the past. I have had patients come in and it's aggravating having to give the same advice or perform the same surgeries, knowing the results. Also, hi."

Steven just offered a shrug, not minding it.

Angelo Rose

Angelo just watched the conversation, contemplating what he had learned from the other man who had taken leave. If they were indeed near Superior Industries, that meant they must be in the same world. He did have his wallet on him and some cash. He imagined that the city had some sort of bar to it and a drink and an apartment were both a good idea, seeing as this was a strange new location, even if it was real. He did make a lot of money from his reporting, so it was more than possible to find all of these things. But first thing was first. As the girls were talking, he would walk over to a nearby stand that read: Guide book to Starlight City, free. He would pick one up as the woman would continue to chat amongst themselves.

" Judging from this guide book that was close by, there are definitely apartments and a bar not too far from here. Looks like there is a bank nearby as well, so it makes sense to go and hit those places up. I'm sure this place isn't moving. Besides, they seem to give guided tours, gives a legal way to look around."

Matthew Harris/Twiggy

At a random coffee shop in Starlight City...

One of the little known facts about Matthew that people didn't know was that he was a werewolf, a little accident he had from helping Ryan once. It didn't matter how often you changed your clothes or cut your hair, his supernatural senses would pick up on their scent

" It's been a few months.... or I guess less than a day. Hey, nice new haircut and outfit," he replied without missing a beat, adjusting his fedora. He took a moment considered how to approach this. " It's Twiggy, by the way, my secret identity has never been much of a secret, so it really doesn't bother me to say that. Nice to see you again."

@Michale CS

Nathan Stone

It was true that Nathan had no idea what he was getting into.

Nathan had not expected to answer the door and he didn't have a plan to come too. Ironically, neither Star or Eden had told him what room they were in. He had managed to do that by begging Joseph to let him look at the floor plans in the library in exchange for him collecting late books from other students. He blinked twice, not even knowing what to stay, only considering her to be a friend. He had only just met her this morning. It was WAY TOO soon for the two of them to be dating. He didn't believe that relationships started that fast, and before he had a chance to protest, Star had managed to push him into the room and in Eden's direction.

Nathan missed the look that Eden gave her and offered a smile back. It felt good that he hadn't lost his first friend.

" I guess that means I got really lucky finding you here when I did, if I was a minute or two later, I would have missed you entirely."

That wasn't exactly a lie. They had met through his father and it was kind of weird. It still felt weird that moving in day was so quiet, but he had assumed it had to do with the fact that it was moving day. It wasn't like people could be erased from the world. He did seem to feel better knowing that he had not missed anything. It was nice to think of these things and he felt that it was good that Eden had echoed his point to Star, making it all the better for the future."

Nathan would look back at her with an awkward smile, debating what to say.

"Well, I wouldn't expect anything less. I am actually very hungry, so it does help to head that way," he replied.

He would adjust the collar of his shirt.

@Gands @Michale CS

Orion

Orion had noticed that Ryan had wondered out from their room and had yet to return. Concerned for the teenager, he would go and see if there was any chance he was sleeping in the lounge. He knew that he told him that he needed space, but he felt an urge to protect him. In his adult form, he would wonder into the lounge and upon entering it, he would see someone fall through the ceiling and land with a hard thud on the table. He noticed that there had been a loud thud sound when the other man had fallen through the ceiling. He would approach him catiously and would awkwardly smile. " Would some ice help that wound?" He asked, forming a few ice cubes in his hand and waiting for the man to answer.

@Keelash

• Haha
Reactions: Michale CS
Eden Haller

Her own feelings were mixed, confused and affected by the difficult day she had encountered. That being said, Nathan seemed okay. Star on the other hand was a living roller coaster. Perhaps a trip to the cafeteria wouldn't be so bad.

" Alright then ( smiling ) lets go get some food! "

LuckycoolHawk9

Ethan sat up feeling light-headed as he felt what he could only describe as ropes attached to every molecule in his body pulling him in every direction
. Ethan snapped back to reality after hearing the Males voice, he looked up in a fit of angst "i uh, well i...h-how did you, ummm...how long have you been th-..." Ethan winced once again "y-ya some ice would be nice actually" he walked to the male and took the ice graciously, looking him in the eyes he smiled softly and nodded "th-thanks" he whispered and pressed the ice up against the back of his head, exhaling in relief "so...who are you? and what do you think you saw?" Ethan gulped fearing his secret getting out

Lincoln Campbell

" God, I just need someone to vent too. As a doctor, this time travel thing is maddening, especially because I remember the past. I have had patients come in and it's aggravating having to give the same advice or perform the same surgeries, knowing the results. Also, hi."

Steven just offered a shrug, not minding it.

t-rae-banner-png.148833

"Do you really know the results? The longer we get from the reset event the more chaos theory sets in. They'll make different choices, especially since a lot of people remember the reset and will actively avoid the bad stuff or try to do better stuff on the way. It's not a total rewind anymore, sparky." I reminded Lincoln.

I looked over at Steven, then back to Lincoln as I continued talking. "You wanna go get something to eat? The three of us just hanging out in the apartment when we haven't even bought a TV yet since the reset seems kinda odd. You're good looking and all Linc, but the only way I'd even look at you in a lustful way is if I were alone and needed someone to recharge a marital appliance. I just never thought of you that way at all."

@ Lincoln

Angelo Rose

Angelo just watched the conversation, contemplating what he had learned from the other man who had taken leave. If they were indeed near Superior Industries, that meant they must be in the same world. He did have his wallet on him and some cash. He imagined that the city had some sort of bar to it and a drink and an apartment were both a good idea, seeing as this was a strange new location, even if it was real. He did make a lot of money from his reporting, so it was more than possible to find all of these things. But first thing was first. As the girls were talking, he would walk over to a nearby stand that read: Guide book to Starlight City, free. He would pick one up as the woman would continue to chat amongst themselves.

" Judging from this guide book that was close by, there are definitely apartments and a bar not too far from here. Looks like there is a bank nearby as well, so it makes sense to go and hit those places up. I'm sure this place isn't moving. Besides, they seem to give guided tours, gives a legal way to look around."

firefly-jpg.182397

LwjLWWn.jpg

"Well... I'd want to hit the bank after... oh fudge. I arrived here in costume. I don't have any ID on me!" Firefly panicked.
"I got you, fam." Cyndee dug in her purse and waved a small red zipper pouch. "I had the backup on me in my purse."
"Oh that's awesome, you remembered!" Firefly laughed.
"Actually, to be honest, probably not. I just forgot I had put that pouch in a zip pouch of my purse until you mentioned the ID." Cyndee replied.
"Well in either case, I am not gonna start in this new place without any ID. You're gonna have to buy a set of clothes in my normal size. I do actually keep a secret ID still. Though that might eventually not be a thing anymore considering what I've seen in this place so far."
"Well hit full size so you don't burn up the tenspot I'm about to give you to go chill at starbucks in costume so I can go buy you an outfit." Cyndee looked to Angelo. "Who would you rather be seen with right now, Angelo? A literally hot girl at Starbucks or the girl shopping for clothes including underthings?"

@ Angelo

Matthew Harris/Twiggy

At a random coffee shop in Starlight City...

One of the little known facts about Matthew that people didn't know was that he was a werewolf, a little accident he had from helping Ryan once. It didn't matter how often you changed your clothes or cut your hair, his supernatural senses would pick up on their scent

" It's been a few months.... or I guess less than a day. Hey, nice new haircut and outfit," he replied without missing a beat, adjusting his fedora. He took a moment considered how to approach this. " It's Twiggy, by the way, my secret identity has never been much of a secret, so it really doesn't bother me to say that. Nice to see you again."
savina-daye-banner-png.148832

"I never kept a secret ID myself at Sky High. And... well, there they told me my name sounded like a super hero name anyway... All the good names are taken anyway. I mean, you had to reuse the name of a 70's disco star for your ID. That gives me an idea though, there's no Dazzler here, and though that's not super descriptive of my powers, I always liked the name... Oh! go ahead and sit, I'm being rude. I'm just readjusting to the world I had barely come into when the time reset, and it's got me really off my A-Game." Savina explained, and used a gentle puff of her super-breath to blow on the chair across from her at the table, causing it to slide back slightly. She was proud of that little trick, being able to be super precise and careful with it. Of course it only worked on things really close to her. If she used enough oomph to get the distance it went from being a mostly harmless gust of wind to potentially damaging.

Nathan Stone

It was true that Nathan had no idea what he was getting into.

Nathan had not expected to answer the door and he didn't have a plan to come too. Ironically, neither Star or Eden had told him what room they were in. He had managed to do that by begging Joseph to let him look at the floor plans in the library in exchange for him collecting late books from other students. He blinked twice, not even knowing what to stay, only considering her to be a friend. He had only just met her this morning. It was WAY TOO soon for the two of them to be dating. He didn't believe that relationships started that fast, and before he had a chance to protest, Star had managed to push him into the room and in Eden's direction.

Nathan missed the look that Eden gave her and offered a smile back. It felt good that he hadn't lost his first friend.

" I guess that means I got really lucky finding you here when I did, if I was a minute or two later, I would have missed you entirely."

That wasn't exactly a lie. They had met through his father and it was kind of weird. It still felt weird that moving in day was so quiet, but he had assumed it had to do with the fact that it was moving day. It wasn't like people could be erased from the world. He did seem to feel better knowing that he had not missed anything. It was nice to think of these things and he felt that it was good that Eden had echoed his point to Star, making it all the better for the future."

Nathan would look back at her with an awkward smile, debating what to say.

"Well, I wouldn't expect anything less. I am actually very hungry, so it does help to head that way," he replied.

He would adjust the collar of his shirt.
Eden Haller

Her own feelings were mixed, confused and affected by the difficult day she had encountered. That being said, Nathan seemed okay. Star on the other hand was a living roller coaster. Perhaps a trip to the cafeteria wouldn't be so bad.

" Alright then ( smiling ) lets go get some food! "
star-butterfly-1-jpg.159721

"Ooh! Yes, I really want a burrito right now! " Star nodded and raised her wand. "It is my Quest!"
She then went back into singing her burrito song as the group headed to the cafeteria.
@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Gands
Emilia Willis

"Alright, I'll take this side then!" Well, it didn't really matter much to Emilia as well. She went to the right side, pulling her suitcase along to bring near the bed. It was nice that they each both had drawers to put their things in. "That's a great idea!" She said as she opened her suitcase to bring out her laptop. "You wanna go shop for some cds?"

She asked as she searched for some of the latest news. 'Hm, so Twiggy still exists in the news just like before.' However, there were also plenty of things that she didn't remember seeing before.

Lizette Clark

With her attacker down for the count, Lizette simply leaned on the wall and watched as the newcomer. She had the time and besides, they were blocking her path. She wasn't exactly surprised to find out that he was not an average human being. Perhaps a meta-human, perhaps something else. She couldn't quite pin point it as of the moment.

While it was quite clear what the male was doing, Lizette did nothing to step in. She could care less about their lives. It's not as if they were upstanding people to begin with. 'Quite an ability.' She thought as she pushed off from the wall. "It would seem you aren't just all talk after all." Her expression was still the same cold expression.

The situation was quite dealt with. No one would really care about the bodies of those found in such places where crime was so frequent. Nonetheless, she would rather be gone before anyone came by.

With that in mind, she pushed her body away from the wall and began heading towards the male and the exit to the alley.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Nathan Stone

Nathan wasn't sure how he felt himself. This was his first time having any sort of romantic interest in any one and it had been less than a day of knowing her. It also didn't help that he felt like he had been changed, but he couldn't place how. He wondered at times if something had happened during the reset that he couldn't quite remember, but the meaning escaping him. " I have never meet anyone who has a whole song about finding a burrito, but to be fair, I don't have much of a memory of many others besides my father and the local. Reset messed with a lot of things, I feel different since it."

@Gands @Michale CS

Orion

Orion would look up at him and wondered how he felt. It did seem that the fall down had hurt him, but he was still not the best at measuring pain. It had been a weird adjustment since then, but he seemed to decided to address his first question before he went any further. " I was here for about half an hour, mostly just looking for a friend. Well, you're welcome," he replied, rubbing the side of his temple and was happy that the man seemed to be feeling better now that the ice was on his head. He had nearly forgotten to introduce himself. " I'm Orion. As for what I think I saw, I think you fell through the floor, but I don't understand the how. That being said, town's pretty weird, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was exactly that."

@Keelash

Lincoln Campbell

" You would think that people would be making different choices and I know that a lot of the people within the school remember the reset and the past, but a lot of the ordinary people don't- so the same injuries, in the same circumstances keep happening. That being said, I have been seeing less metas and less people from out of universe visiting, so I think it's a human thing.... still annoying."

Steven would take a breath of relief, having been lost in thought, wondering if there was a reason that meta weren't coming in. He had to laugh at T-Rae's comment. " To be fair, I think the only person who thought of Lincoln in the way was Daisy," Steven replied back to her. " I think we have a restaurant a few blocks away that we can visit. That or we can hit up the local Dunkin n donuts.... which seems to be a multi-dimensional thing." Lincoln would nod, heading for the door.

Angelo Rose

Angelo would take a moment to consider his options. Obviously the lead wasn't going away and the guide book was placed there- probably by the same well meaning guy who had vanished about the same time that Cyndee's friend had arrived. God, he hated coincidences, but he also hated that he was looking slightly different in a new city. " I acutally want to go shopping for clothes myself, so I would take you over the girl on fire. Besides as much as you like the leather jacket and jeans look, I'm not a big fan of it- would prefer to at least wear the clothes that I was in before, even I can't quite get the changes to the face and hair I want. It might not be a bad idea to shop for yourself as well... unless you want to look like someone who just came out of business meeting downing three coffees. You know, I have a feeling that this isn't going to be the weirdest thing about this place..... and I don't know what thought terrifies me more. The thought this is their normal or that it doesn't seem too far from our own normal- just with less laws."

Matthew Harris/ Twiggy

" To be fair, superhero names are to come by. My name isn't even an original. It's a legacy name that my dad's best friend allowed me to use once he retired. I learned that it doesn't quite matter to keep a secret identity in town, most people don't have a hard time recognizing the man who didn't wear a mask when he was saving them, but yeah, speed and nature are my thing."
He decided to not mention his werewolf side or his chaos powers, they weren't too big of a deal to him and honestly, it wasn't necessary to get everything done. He would look over at her pulling the chair down. " Yeah, I've noticed that happened with a lot of people in town. I guess any reset would do that and I've gotten used too. Of course some things change, but others remain the same. A few new people gone, a few old people having gone missing. But otherwise, this has been pretty smooth, usually some new threat comes around, but outside of the one new dude who has gone quiet- nobody harmful."

@Michale CS

Maya Brooke

Maya would smile at her, happy she was picking her side without too much trouble. She didn't even mind the side she picked, taking her own suitcase to the left side of the room and starting to unpack some things. " Yup, that's why I suggest it. Well, yeah, I would love to shop for some cds. It wouldn't be a good thing to look at some new movies or music."

Maya would offer a smile to her, looking over at her checking her laptop. " As good as the internet is, I think it might be good to go to the school homepage. Adam generally puts in timeline comparsions for the students after a reset. Seeing what changed is a fun game he does for the school."

Lizette Clark

Tyler Darkness

Tyler felt good as he dealt out the punishment to the men. There was something freeing about releasing all of his anger on them. Sure, he had slept with guys worse than them, he wasn't a saint, but he also knew that he had the power to change things. Fuck David and his new plaything. The only person he needed in his life was himself, he was reminded of that now.

It also helped that there was some more energy in him, so he could keep his appearance for longer. He had made sure the broken bones and the aging were permanent on the drunks. One of them would be in a wheelchair, perhaps able to heal with some time, but there was no changing the one he had aged from a college student to a middle aged man....he hated the one he aged was still attractive.

Like everything, there was a purpose to everything he did. He had wanted to create a gap between the friends and at best, a relationship where they depended on each other, responsibility was a heavy burden to bear.

He looked over at her. " Let me walk you- and no, that wasn't a request, just a block or two. I don't want to be here when any cops arrive."

@Autumn

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Michale CS
LuckycoolHawk9

Ethan hesitated as he decided what to say "Look im not... normal. but please! you cannot tell anyone! I hate being like this" he gulped and looked him in the eyes

Eden Haller

As the trio walked to the cafeteria. . . Her new roomate singing a song about a burrito. Still, she is cheerful as heck. Hard to be any kind of down around her.

Nathan on the other hand... Seemed flush with all sorts of confused emotions. Yet, Eden kept onside herself. Doing her best to not notice thoughts at all. Once back at the cafe.. She ordered soup and sandwhich.

Orion

Orion had to take a second to stop himself from saying something dumb. "Nobody who goes to this school is normal. We got people like me who was made by magic, people who have powers and so many supernaturals. You fit right in here."

@Keelash

Nathan Stone

Nathan was thankful he could be with two new friends, though, he wasn't sure how he felt about having friends. For his whole life, the only person he had was Zane. He was the only constant in his life and he wasn't sure how he felt that his whole world was slowly changing around him. He ordered a sandwich and some juice. Maybe it was good to let people in.

@Gands @Michale CS

Naunet

Every now and then, the Cosmos just decides to do something strange. Perhaps it is fish raining from the sky, an encounter with an animal that shouldn't exist, a silvery disk in the sky, or the sudden appearance of a Roman coin bearing the image of an Emperor that never was. For most, such occurrences are so rare they're assumed to be unreal, perhaps some sort of delusion or hoax. For one Naunet Mirielis Octavian, they are more like the occasional visits of an exceptionally peculiar and mischievous acquaintance.

So perhaps she should not have been quite so surprised when the "Inheritor" who called herself Solara tried to pull her through a dimensional portal and drop her into a chosen hunting ground for her apprentices to practice on, that spacetime should just happen to send her sideways instead. She felt rather than heard Solara's scream of rage as she was pulled from her grasp by incomprehensible geometries that curved and flowed in more ways than there were directions, before she found herself...here.

Despite the incalculable improbabilities of it all, there were humans here, who spoke English. Their clothes and technologies were peculiar enough, but it was the place itself that was most surreal. She landed, not in the sanctum of some forgotten temple, or in the center of a ring of moss-covered standing stones...but in a civic center where it was almost normal for strange beings to abruptly appear. The local gendarmerie interviewed her of course, and listened to her urgent warnings about the threat of Solara and her "Inheritors" might present if there were any "Totems" in their world, but they didn't seem especially worried.

An "Entrance Counselor" interviewed her about her knowledge, skills, and interests. Due to differences in the workings of physics and biology here, it was determined that she would need to take remedial college courses before her doctorate would be applicable. And so she found herself newly enrolled as a biology student in an Academy that was so comprehensive in its approach that it could teach a person from their youngest childhood through University. Upon reflection, such holism seemed eminently sensible to Naunet. On the other hand, it made for a vast, sprawling campus that would require thorough exploration before she would be able to find her way around.

Entering a room labeled "Cafeteria," she found herself in a clean, well-appointed lunchroom. Her gown got her some odd looks, but then Naunet was used to odd looks. Naunet glided through the room with a quiet, gentle melancholy. She was just about to go and see if there was any seafood on offer, when a trio of teenagers entered. One of them simply blazed with magical power; she even carried her wand openly! That was another peculiar thing about Starlight City: Extranormals were all but...well, normal here.

Naunet had to resist the urge to slink to the nearest wall and fade into the background...metaphorically at least. She could do that literally as well, but that would be an overreaction. So would shrinking away from a high school girl, she thought. Furthermore, it was completely unnecessary: the trio were focused on their conversations with one another, and the magical girl was so ebullient in her personality that all attention was drawn her way. For all practical intents and purposes, Naunet could disappear without even trying.

@Gands @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Eden did in fact notice. As per normal in Star City... She had her telepathic abilities mostly at a trickle. Mostly. She had kept her empathic abilities going mostly out of habit.

There was a new girl coming into the cafeteria. She had a distinct lonliness grown over what seemed a lifetime. A feeling to sink into the wallpaper and hide.

"Nathan, Star, did either of you notice that woman ? Extremely lonely and isolated. Should we go introduce ourselves ? "

Jasper Knight

There was something to be said about existing in the shadows that made it hard to socialize. Jasper was known for just simply fading into the background and going unnoticed. It was a skill he had managed from a young age and it proved to be a rather useful one when it came to being alone, especially in a family as big as his. Being in the shadows meant that nobody could tell you what to do or stop you from doing what you wanted to do. But there was something else that he often forgot about until it happened near him.

People, metas and humans especially hated to fade into the background. It was a thing he had learned pretty quickly. When he took most people for private conversations, he rocked their whole world. Being in the shadows was not a preferred state. It came as quite a surprise to the god when he learned this. So to watch someone just want to fade away was a weird feeling. To one degree, he knew he wasn't the only person who would rather be alone, but to the other, he felt that the shadows should be just him, alone.

But with the portals open and the fact that the city naturally attracted the strange and different. Some days he was surprised by who came through and on others, he expected it to be a fictional character, a person who was like him. So, of course when he felt that somebody else who existed in the shadow had arrived, he had to know more. Okay, so maybe it hadn't been the best idea to follow her, but listening to someone else who could disappear like him was well. It didn't matter that he knew that he was being watched. Much to Jasper's annoyance, it wasn't Adam who found her and listened, but Dorothy who nodded and interviewed the young woman.

Out of all his family members, Dorothy was the only one who knew that he was there and could see him, even when he resided deep in the shadows. He often wondered if it had to do with the fact that she was the Goddess of truth and was able to see through shadowy lies and deception most of the time or if it was a matter that he had invertly taught her how he hid when both of them were younger. She had been the only family member who wanted to see him. As much as Adam liked to acknowledge everyone, he wasn't stable enough to remember things from day to day. Sometimes he wondered if Adam hated to witness things out of order or thrilled in it.

Jasper really thought the fact that Adam labeled the cafeteria above the door to be stupid. There were tons of sign and it was less of a cafeteria and more of an elaborate well kept dinning hall. There were things that he didn't say a loud, but he watched as she observed the teenagers. Even in the shadows, Jasper knew three things;1) The girl was some sort of magic user. 2) At least oen of them could detect him and 3) Nathan Stone was there which meant this was his first chance to make friends. He hoped it went well.

Jasper watched and debated appearing, but if she literally faded into the background, she would definitely see him. So he would silently watch for the time being. There were things that were better to not interfere with and he felt these were one of them. He had to wonder if any of them would notice her or him. He figured someone would, but being seen and known was not something that he wanted. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to be though. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes and counted to ten waiting to see what would happen next.

Nathan Stone

Nathan took a notice that Eden was looking off into the corner and he had to wonder if she saw something. It took him a minute of refocusing, but he did see the girl fading into the background.

To one degree, he figured it was better to leave her alone, but to the other, it was not something he wanted to do. If Eden posed inviting her, he would answer.

It didn't take long. " It took me a few seconds, but I certainly see her... though I feel like she isn't as alone as we think."

@Gands @Michale CS @Zarko Straadi

Eden

"No, I think you are right Nathan"

{ Telepathically to Nathan and Star} " Something followed her in. A very slippery mind. Male... Curious... Not entirely human...Not seeking to harm."

Naunet:

To Naunet's surprise, the girl with the charismatic sorceress seemed to focus on her with a certain knowing in her eyes. Before Naunet could process this turn of events, she felt a presence of subtle magic manifest itself, and with it came a distinct feeling of being watched. Gathering her concentration, she could feel it, as if there were eyes in the shadows. There was an aura of mystery and deception there, but Naunet could not sense true evil or Eldrich strangeness in the magic.

With a casual-seeming glance around the room, she selected three different escape routes and identified the most defensible location in the room. Two of the teenagers were talking sotto voce, their attention on her. Taking a deep breath to release a feeling of unease at being the apparent center of attention, she considered approaching the teenagers, but thought better of it. They would not want an adult stranger intruding on their friendship collective. And if the power in the shadows is hostile, best to draw it away from them. Could it be an Inheritor? she wondered. She knew nothing about Solara's apprentices or what their powers might be. Would they attack me here, or stalk me until I am alone?

Deciding against an abrupt exit--that might attract the curiosity of the teenagers and cause them to follow--she went through the cafeteria line, picking the shrimp scampi as her entree and supplementing it with a selection of vegetables, taking her order 'to go.' While she waited for the attendant to pack up her order, she kept her senses on alert for any sign of attack from the shadows.

Nathan Stone

Nathan would look over at her for a moment and ran that information through his mind. " Oh, I know who this is. There's like a god of shadows who kind of stays at the school. Sometimes he teaches."

Jasper Knight

Jasper hadn't considered something when he had been watching the girl in the background. He hadn't thought she would get scared by him. He would curse under his breath, wondering how he had missed the most obvious thing of them all. If she could fade into the shadows, she could possibly see into the shadows and even though every part of him were covered in the darkness, people who were perceptive or had their own shadow powers could sense that he was following them.

The last thing he wanted to do was frighten her even more, so he had to be extremely careful in all the next options that he took. If he appeared out of the shadows, it would look like he was scared of her or worse, she would take it as an attack method. But on the other hand, staying in the shadows was just as terrible to consider. She would think that he was trying to hurt her. Oh fuck, that was something where he would lose either way. He hated these situations and tried to avoid them at all costs, but he found them over and over again. He took a deep breath and decided to take a different approach, slinking out of the shadows slowly, taking a deep breath. It had been so long that he had stepped into the light.

It took a moment to carefully assess what he had to do next. God, it always took a moment to adjust to the light, but it took longer today. He would take a deep breath and lean against the nearest table. Okay, maybe stepping out of the shadow he should have done sooner. He would watch her, wanting to find the right words to apologize, but first he needed to recover. Hopefully, she felt he was not a threat.

@Michale CS @Gands @Zarko Straadi

Eden Haller

Looking back to Nathan as he gave his theory on who the other shadowy figure was. " Ahh, that makes sense then!"

She turned back to the woman, now in line for food.

"Perhaps, I could go invite her to sit with us. "

Eden felt perhaps that her own experiences, confused and busy though the might be. She got up and walked towards the woman her body language friendly. Once in the womans general area, it suprised Eden that she was an adult. The young telepath waited near the end of the food line to introduce herself to the woman. As for appearance, she is five foot nothing, curly light brown hair and blue eyes. She is wearing a short white skirt and white armless top with black sandles.

"Hello! I'm Eden. If you are in the mood for company, my friends and I would like the pleasure of your company. Oh, we think the scary shadow guy might be a teacher, so maybe not so scary. "

@Zarko Straadi. @LuckycoolHawk9. @Michale CS

Star Butterfly(1).jpg
"Oh! The more friends the better! I can imagine being a god of shadows is very lonely, they definitely need some cheering up and I'm just the girl to do it!"

Naunet:

The shadow-weaver seemed to slowly emerge from his element. What was perhaps more striking than his manifestation out of a relative absence of light on a wall, as if that were a place one could step out of, was the fact that no one in the cafeteria seemed to take his apparition as especially noteworthy. He leaned against a table breathing heavily, like one who was exhausted or hurt. Ordinarily, she might have gone to him to insure that he was alright, but one of her brains warned her that his body language could be a ruse to lure her into an attack. Furthermore, the young people were headed her way; if they did not change their direction, they would end up positioned to meet her as she exited the food line. She tensed a little as they crossed between her and the man, but if he was an Inheritor, he did not choose to attack or threaten them as a way to get at her.

Nonetheless, as Naunet paid up and collected her lunch, she was careful to position herself--not directly interposed between the teenagers and the man, that would be too blatant--but more like a chess piece protecting another, poised to act if necessary. "Hello! I'm Eden," the girl with the knowing look said. "If you are in the mood for company, my friends and I would like the pleasure of your company. Oh, we think the scary shadow guy might be a teacher, so maybe not so scary."

"Oh...he is of this world?" Naunet said, her voice soft and empyrean, subtly melodic. So he is not an Inheritor. Unless they all are--no, the prior is exceedingly low. I do not even know if the Inheritors can reach this place, much less find me so quickly, lost as I would be to them on this world. That left the issue of Eden's offer. If the Inheritors do come for me, I could be placing them in danger. Yet they could well have powers of their own, perhaps superior to mine. The young sorceress certainly did. Her arcane aura was quite palpable. And I do not know that the Inheritors would not consider them 'Totems' as well. Strategic logic calls for the gathering of allies, rather than pushing them away.

"Thank you. I would be grateful to accept your kind invitation," Naunet said, careful to avoid meeting the teenagers' eyes. She glanced toward the shadow weaver. He seemed to be gradually recovering from whatever ailed him, but perhaps it would be best to make sure. "Would...it be an imposition to request that it be extended to him as well?"