• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Ringmaster

To defeat your enemy, you must know them.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm great doing both.
Favorite Genres
Urban Fantasy, Scifi, Horror, Romance, Noir, Mystery, Fantasy. Crossovers are a particular favorite and specialty of mine.
Genre You DON'T Like
FINALLY UPDATING THIS. Yaoi is still weird for me to play, mostly because of a bad writing partner. Furry I've done, but more along the lines of Usagi and TMNT.
The more he stuck around, the less like a city this place seemed to be. It was an incredible batch of contradictions and cutouts, as though someone had taken the idea of a city, and slapped together from what spare parts were at hand. It certainly had all the little things of course, where vice and virtue intermingled in the way humanity was well known for.

it was then when he started to look more closely that things began to twist and turn in ways that made him uneasy. And then on the edges, as far as he could go....Nothing. For all intents and purposes, this city was the world. Or perhaps the world was the city, trying it's best to cram in all these variant souls and powers into one place. Lucifer had no idea, and cut off from his superiors he really had no other options.

So he enrolled himself in school.

The only school as it were, a concept he wisely chose to not examine too closely as he faced his homeroom class. He was still of an age to attend, younger than most other executors his age. Changing from his priestly vestments, he now wore somber, plain clothing. Black of course, this time with glasses with a small glamour to hide his eye coloration. He had no idea if it'd matter, but it'd do for now.

In addition, he managed to hone his inhuman abilities a little more, making for a wider variety of tricks should it come to it. He hoped it wouldn't. And so, before his homeroom class he bowed from the waist.

"My name is Lucifer Tepes! Please, treat me well."

That was then.

Now, here he was. Out on the school grounds, quietly enjoying the day as he looked around for any familiar faces.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Marina had lost track of time, not to mention the conversation she had been having in that Plaza.

Before long, it was time for her to attend class... Well, kind of. She had opted to take part-time classes rather than full time thanks to her hobbies and... Other duties around the city.

Of course, even part-time meant a bit of class work, but for the time being, she was done with all of that.

Right now, she was sketching again... On campus grounds this time. She had decided to challenge herself by sketching something from memory alone, and in this case, she had decided to capture a scene from one of her dreams.

By the time Lucifer might notice her, she had already completed part of the drawing; a pair of hands... On either side of the page, and what looks to be the outline of a city. Though she was working on the more intricate details.

It looks like by this point, she was too absorbed in her work to notice any company, yet.​
Naturally silent in a way training and his bloodline mingled to create, he came closer. At first drawn by curiosity and then appreciation. The artist as much as the act she was engaged in was pleasing to behold. He was young enough to appreciate the opposite sex and not nearly long enough in his calling to feel guilty about it. That and he felt god would have appreciated it as well, as all beautiful things came from Him.

And she was beautiful. Though he'd be hard pressed to say why, not being familiar with merfolk as a whole. Less alluring than a succubi, more charming than a fey, it was new and altogether peaceful. He felt he could watch her work for ages.

...Of course, he shouldn't. That would be creepy. He cleared his throat, adjusted his glasses and spoke.

"That's a lovely pair of hands." It was ambiguous as to whether he was talking about the subject art or her own, as he looked on and spoke.

"Also, forgive me but you seem familiar. We have met before, yes?"

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Marina looked up from her sketching to see a familiar face upon his mention of hands, stopping what she was doing for a moment... Though, she looked down at her sketch, then at her hands, then at Lucifer for a few moments, as if trying to figure out which pair of hands he was referring to before she shook her head, seeming to be pondering on her words for a moment before she poke.

"Hmm? Um... Yes, we have. At the plaza, remember? I made that spear out of water?" She said, relatively calmly.

Though, she made sure to carefully brush a few locks of hair away from her face, and towards her neck area. Of course, something that seemed perfectly normal to the average observer, but... In actuality, it was in order to cover the gills at her neck.

She wasn't entirely sure who she was before she had come to Starlight City, but she wasn't quite ready to reveal her... Abnormal features just yet to the general public. She felt it was better she was seen as an ordinary human girl. Sure, one that for some strange reason could control and mold the water around her, and seemed to need to shower, or just be in water more frequently than usual, but... Other than that, a perfectly normal girl.​
Lucifer would have been emphatic had he known of her struggle. Was he not doing the same now in turn? Sure, the last name was a bit of a giveaway but in all else, he did his best. It was amazing what a change of clothing and some glamour-bespelled spectacles did to change ones appearance. It had certainly shocked him, the moment he examined himself in the mirror to ensure his appearance wasn't out of place.

Far from a rich, blood red now, his eyes were a clear, forget-me-not blue. Rather like the description of a certain literary character he had been enjoying in English class.

Despite being a somewhat mature and young executioner, every teen enjoyed a good pirate story. Why it had come to mind though as he looked at her, he wasn't quite sure yet.

He sat down a little ways next to her. Not close enough to be strange, but enough to look at her drawing with more intent before he said softly. "Right. I remember now. It's been a while since then. Have you been well?"

He paused and added with some degree of awkwardness as well. "I've enrolled in school myself of late."

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Marina stared down at her drawing thoughtfully, as if a response to Lucifer's question was written in some really tiny print somewhere on there before she looked up... Flashing a cheerfy smile and nodded.

"Yes... As well as I can be." She said, tilting her head a little as she noticed his appearance change.

Coincidentally, she remembered a popular theory, or perhaps 'story' that had once circulated her orphanage in her youth.

After they had found her washed ashore, many assumed she was a fortunate survivor of some kind of shipwreck, and... A ship had been downed in a freak storm just a few nights prior. She just... Couldn't remember anything before she had washed up on that beach.

Though, as the weeks went by, people began to speculate perhaps she had been a victim of some kind of pirate attack, a lone survivor from a ship sunk at sea. Of course, the idea sounded exciting to many young minds at the times, something about it just didn't sit right with Marina.

Whether it was because the thought that her parents had likely drowned or been killed at sea, or something else entirely... The story didn't quite seem like something she was about to accept as truth, or even close to that.

In the end, she decided to try and keep up the conversation with Lucifer before her mind wandered too much, laughing a little.

"Well, it's about time! But hey... Who am I to talk. I'm just a part-timer." She said.

Her wandering mind, and strange dreams that sometimes came to her in her sleep were things that often distracted her from her sketching when it came to using a real life setting as a reference point. However, recently... She was experimenting with taking advantage of her dreams at least, as well as her wandering mind in order to create more fiction based artistic works, or so she believed anyways.

Nonetheless, it was the closest she had to a goal right now... Besides protecting Starlight City every so often.​
"Part timer? For school or do you have a job on the side?" Lucifer was curious for its own sake and it had been a while since he had a conversation. His unique side of things narrowed his circle of friends and acquaintances, putting him in a world where he did his duty twenty-four seven. He then added with an absently thoughtful expression, as he remembered something.

"I wanted to ask as well....This city seems to have many vigilantes. What are some names among them you could point out to me? Also, is there anyone I should be wary of?"

York York

York

Anxiously Awkward
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Passive
Favorite Genres
Romance, Scifi, Survival, Fantasy, Magical, Action, and much more
The more he stuck around, the less like a city this place seemed to be. It was an incredible batch of contradictions and cutouts, as though someone had taken the idea of a city, and slapped together from what spare parts were at hand. It certainly had all the little things of course, where vice and virtue intermingled in the way humanity was well known for.

it was then when he started to look more closely that things began to twist and turn in ways that made him uneasy. And then on the edges, as far as he could go....Nothing. For all intents and purposes, this city was the world. Or perhaps the world was the city, trying it's best to cram in all these variant souls and powers into one place. Lucifer had no idea, and cut off from his superiors he really had no other options.

The only school as it were, a concept he wisely chose to not examine too closely as he faced his homeroom class. He was still of an age to attend, younger than most other executors his age. Changing from his priestly vestments, he now wore somber, plain clothing. Black of course, this time with glasses with a small glamour to hide his eye coloration. He had no idea if it'd matter, but it'd do for now.

In addition, he managed to hone his inhuman abilities a little more, making for a wider variety of tricks should it come to it. He hoped it wouldn't. And so, before his homeroom class he bowed from the waist.

That was then.

Now, here he was. Out on the school grounds, quietly enjoying the day as he looked around for any familiar faces.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Marina had lost track of time, not to mention the conversation she had been having in that Plaza.

Before long, it was time for her to attend class... Well, kind of. She had opted to take part-time classes rather than full time thanks to her hobbies and... Other duties around the city.

Of course, even part-time meant a bit of class work, but for the time being, she was done with all of that.

Right now, she was sketching again... On campus grounds this time. She had decided to challenge herself by sketching something from memory alone, and in this case, she had decided to capture a scene from one of her dreams.

By the time Lucifer might notice her, she had already completed part of the drawing; a pair of hands... On either side of the page, and what looks to be the outline of a city. Though she was working on the more intricate details.

It looks like by this point, she was too absorbed in her work to notice any company, yet.​
Naturally silent in a way training and his bloodline mingled to create, he came closer. At first drawn by curiosity and then appreciation. The artist as much as the act she was engaged in was pleasing to behold. He was young enough to appreciate the opposite sex and not nearly long enough in his calling to feel guilty about it. That and he felt god would have appreciated it as well, as all beautiful things came from Him.

And she was beautiful. Though he'd be hard pressed to say why, not being familiar with merfolk as a whole. Less alluring than a succubi, more charming than a fey, it was new and altogether peaceful. He felt he could watch her work for ages.

...Of course, he shouldn't. That would be creepy. He cleared his throat, adjusted his glasses and spoke.

"That's a lovely pair of hands." It was ambiguous as to whether he was talking about the subject art or her own, as he looked on and spoke.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Marina looked up from her sketching to see a familiar face upon his mention of hands, stopping what she was doing for a moment... Though, she looked down at her sketch, then at her hands, then at Lucifer for a few moments, as if trying to figure out which pair of hands he was referring to before she shook her head, seeming to be pondering on her words for a moment before she poke.

"Hmm? Um... Yes, we have. At the plaza, remember? I made that spear out of water?" She said, relatively calmly.

Though, she made sure to carefully brush a few locks of hair away from her face, and towards her neck area. Of course, something that seemed perfectly normal to the average observer, but... In actuality, it was in order to cover the gills at her neck.

She wasn't entirely sure who she was before she had come to Starlight City, but she wasn't quite ready to reveal her... Abnormal features just yet to the general public. She felt it was better she was seen as an ordinary human girl. Sure, one that for some strange reason could control and mold the water around her, and seemed to need to shower, or just be in water more frequently than usual, but... Other than that, a perfectly normal girl.​
Lucifer would have been emphatic had he known of her struggle. Was he not doing the same now in turn? Sure, the last name was a bit of a giveaway but in all else, he did his best. It was amazing what a change of clothing and some glamour-bespelled spectacles did to change ones appearance. It had certainly shocked him, the moment he examined himself in the mirror to ensure his appearance wasn't out of place.

Far from a rich, blood red now, his eyes were a clear, forget-me-not blue. Rather like the description of a certain literary character he had been enjoying in English class.

Despite being a somewhat mature and young executioner, every teen enjoyed a good pirate story. Why it had come to mind though as he looked at her, he wasn't quite sure yet.

He sat down a little ways next to her. Not close enough to be strange, but enough to look at her drawing with more intent before he said softly. "Right. I remember now. It's been a while since then. Have you been well?"

He paused and added with some degree of awkwardness as well. "I've enrolled in school myself of late."

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Marina stared down at her drawing thoughtfully, as if a response to Lucifer's question was written in some really tiny print somewhere on there before she looked up... Flashing a cheerfy smile and nodded.

"Yes... As well as I can be." She said, tilting her head a little as she noticed his appearance change.

Coincidentally, she remembered a popular theory, or perhaps 'story' that had once circulated her orphanage in her youth.

After they had found her washed ashore, many assumed she was a fortunate survivor of some kind of shipwreck, and... A ship had been downed in a freak storm just a few nights prior. She just... Couldn't remember anything before she had washed up on that beach.

Though, as the weeks went by, people began to speculate perhaps she had been a victim of some kind of pirate attack, a lone survivor from a ship sunk at sea. Of course, the idea sounded exciting to many young minds at the times, something about it just didn't sit right with Marina.

Whether it was because the thought that her parents had likely drowned or been killed at sea, or something else entirely... The story didn't quite seem like something she was about to accept as truth, or even close to that.

In the end, she decided to try and keep up the conversation with Lucifer before her mind wandered too much, laughing a little.

"Well, it's about time! But hey... Who am I to talk. I'm just a part-timer." She said.

Her wandering mind, and strange dreams that sometimes came to her in her sleep were things that often distracted her from her sketching when it came to using a real life setting as a reference point. However, recently... She was experimenting with taking advantage of her dreams at least, as well as her wandering mind in order to create more fiction based artistic works, or so she believed anyways.

Nonetheless, it was the closest she had to a goal right now... Besides protecting Starlight City every so often.​
"Part timer? For school or do you have a job on the side?" Lucifer was curious for its own sake and it had been a while since he had a conversation. His unique side of things narrowed his circle of friends and acquaintances, putting him in a world where he did his duty twenty-four seven. He then added with an absently thoughtful expression, as he remembered something.

"I wanted to ask as well....This city seems to have many vigilantes. What are some names among them you could point out to me? Also, is there anyone I should be wary of?"

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Marina shrugged, pausing for a moment though before she spoke.

"You could say both. I catch the best views for my sketches at hours a full timer would have to attend class." She said.

The mention of Vigilantes got Marina thinking though; she knew a few here and there... People who fought to defend the city, but to be honest, she wasn't too in the loop right now. Her time spent that might allow her to qualify as one was subjective to say the least.

"Can't name too many off the head. They come when the City needs them... Dangers vary. Could be a classic robbery case, could be a mass sabotage... Could be something so crazy that it takes someone turning time back onto itself to fix it."

Come to think of it, there were so many obsurd things going on this city, she had to wonder if it was all some bizarre fever dream sometimes, which caused her to let out a laugh. However, she was well aware that she couldn't just leave Lucifer with such a vague answer like that, so she decided to at least give him what little information still stuck with her.

"Aside from some troublesome dieties... I can't tell you who I'd watch out for yet, but... If you're looking for a Vigilante, look up the name Orion sometime." She seemed to stop though after saying that, a sly look crossing her face.

"But... The thing about this City is... That you can't always tell a Vigilante just by their looks. After all, you could be staring at one right now." She added, with a little wink.

Of course, she had displayed her ability to manipulate water in that Plaza, but it wasn't exactly abnormal for regular citizens to have supernatural abilities in Starlight City. Not all of them became Vigilantes, but it was generally something that came hand in hand these days.​

Ringmaster

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male
I'm great doing both.
Favorite Genres
Urban Fantasy, Scifi, Horror, Romance, Noir, Mystery, Fantasy. Crossovers are a particular favorite and specialty of mine.
Genre You DON'T Like
FINALLY UPDATING THIS. Yaoi is still weird for me to play, mostly because of a bad writing partner. Furry I've done, but more along the lines of Usagi and TMNT.

That was then.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

"You could say both. I catch the best views for my sketches at hours a full timer would have to attend class." She said.

The mention of Vigilantes got Marina thinking though; she knew a few here and there... People who fought to defend the city, but to be honest, she wasn't too in the loop right now. Her time spent that might allow her to qualify as one was subjective to say the least.

"Can't name too many off the head. They come when the City needs them... Dangers vary. Could be a classic robbery case, could be a mass sabotage... Could be something so crazy that it takes someone turning time back onto itself to fix it."

Come to think of it, there were so many obsurd things going on this city, she had to wonder if it was all some bizarre fever dream sometimes, which caused her to let out a laugh. However, she was well aware that she couldn't just leave Lucifer with such a vague answer like that, so she decided to at least give him what little information still stuck with her.

"Aside from some troublesome dieties... I can't tell you who I'd watch out for yet, but... If you're looking for a Vigilante, look up the name Orion sometime." She seemed to stop though after saying that, a sly look crossing her face.

"But... The thing about this City is... That you can't always tell a Vigilante just by their looks. After all, you could be staring at one right now." She added, with a little wink.

Of course, she had displayed her ability to manipulate water in that Plaza, but it wasn't exactly abnormal for regular citizens to have supernatural abilities in Starlight City. Not all of them became Vigilantes, but it was generally something that came hand in hand these days.​
Coy. But amusing as it was, it did beg the question.

In a city where everyone was unique in some way, what did it mean to be a vigilante? Who did you protect, when the least person might be a demigod, or something else entirely? He had no idea, but if he had to consider this place in a way that made sense?

Then he was already doomed to failure, as this place defied logic enough.

So what need for folks like them did it garner?

He sighed and and pulled his glasses down slightly. In a dry, if somewhat amused tone he spoke.

"But what would the odds of that happening be though, hmm?"

And for a moment, his iris narrowed, visible and unobscured from the enchantment of the glasses.

York York

York

Anxiously Awkward
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Passive
Favorite Genres

That was then.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

In a city where everyone was unique in some way, what did it mean to be a vigilante? Who did you protect, when the least person might be a demigod, or something else entirely? He had no idea, but if he had to consider this place in a way that made sense?

He sighed and and pulled his glasses down slightly. In a dry, if somewhat amused tone he spoke.

And for a moment, his iris narrowed, visible and unobscured from the enchantment of the glasses.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Lucifer's question made Marina close her sketch book for the time being, before giving another shrug.

"Dunno. What do you think?" She asked, leaving her answer rather nonspecific to say the least.

Maybe she wasn't sure herself, really. After all, despite being a local, she hadn't gotten involved in the crazier end of the local business until somewhat recently.

There was still much she had to understand about her powers, as well as where she might have come from. If she had any family left around, they sure didn't come visit her, or even give her anything to work with. So for the time being, she had decided that it was b etter to blend in... To act like anyone else might in this City.

But one could only stand by and watch so many things happen, before they got the urge to step in and help, one way or another.​

Ringmaster

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male
I'm great doing both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

That was then.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Lucifer's question made Marina close her sketch book for the time being, before giving another shrug.

"Dunno. What do you think?" She asked, leaving her answer rather nonspecific to say the least.

Maybe she wasn't sure herself, really. After all, despite being a local, she hadn't gotten involved in the crazier end of the local business until somewhat recently.

There was still much she had to understand about her powers, as well as where she might have come from. If she had any family left around, they sure didn't come visit her, or even give her anything to work with. So for the time being, she had decided that it was b etter to blend in... To act like anyone else might in this City.

But one could only stand by and watch so many things happen, before they got the urge to step in and help, one way or another.​
"I think that if I know anything, it'd be that I know nothing."

He said simply as he pushed his glasses back up, his iris blue again as though the past few seconds had never happened. He did chuckle though, as he asked Marina.

"So what would you call yourself? Water Wizard? Sea Witch? Hydro Girl?"

He frowned to himself and admitted. "Sorry, I've no head for names that would strike fear into criminals."

York York

York

Anxiously Awkward
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Passive
Favorite Genres

That was then.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

He said simply as he pushed his glasses back up, his iris blue again as though the past few seconds had never happened. He did chuckle though, as he asked Marina.

He frowned to himself and admitted. "Sorry, I've no head for names that would strike fear into criminals."

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Realizing that Lucifer had picked up on her little hint, she shrugged.

"Not sure. Never really thought of a name yet." She said.

Well, that wasn't entirely true; she had been trying to figure out a name for herself, but she never really found one that stuck. 'Aqua Girl' was the only one that sounded even remotely promising, and even then... It just didn't feel right.

"For a local... I'm still pretty new at this, after all." She added, seeming almost dismissive of this fact.

Of all the years she had spent here, she had chosen only recently to start defending the City... As she was rarely one to be confident in her own skills.​

Ringmaster

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male
I'm great doing both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

That was then.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Well, that wasn't entirely true; she had been trying to figure out a name for herself, but she never really found one that stuck. 'Aqua Girl' was the only one that sounded even remotely promising, and even then... It just didn't feel right.

"For a local... I'm still pretty new at this, after all." She added, seeming almost dismissive of this fact.

Of all the years she had spent here, she had chosen only recently to start defending the City... As she was rarely one to be confident in her own skills.​
"You mean you actually do go out in costume and fight criminals?" He asked blankly and with a hint of incredulous disbelief. Having seen her power demonstration, that wasn't exactly surprising that she'd do something like that he supposed. But still, it was something to wrap his head around.

He shook his head and smiled ruefully.

"Well, I can't exactly say I'm any better if it helps."

York York

York

Anxiously Awkward
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Passive
Favorite Genres

That was then.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

"You mean you actually do go out in costume and fight criminals?" He asked blankly and with a hint of incredulous disbelief. Having seen her power demonstration, that wasn't exactly surprising that she'd do something like that he supposed. But still, it was something to wrap his head around.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Marina wanted to facepalm at the fact that she had jumped the shark again, but she refrained, instead she just sighed softly and shook her head.

"... Not exactly. I don't have a costume. I just... Don't let people get your average civilian get a good look at me." She said, smiling a little.

"Besides... It's not really a full-time gig. Just... Something I do when the City needs me..." She added sheepishly.

Truth to be told, she really wasn't able to keep the best of eyes on the City, so it just came down to big incidents that usually caused her to spring into action. Not that she didn't stop more smaller scale crimes... If she happened to be around when they happened.​

Ringmaster

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male
I'm great doing both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

That was then.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

Marina wanted to facepalm at the fact that she had jumped the shark again, but she refrained, instead she just sighed softly and shook her head.

"... Not exactly. I don't have a costume. I just... Don't let people get your average civilian get a good look at me." She said, smiling a little.

"Besides... It's not really a full-time gig. Just... Something I do when the City needs me..." She added sheepishly.

Truth to be told, she really wasn't able to keep the best of eyes on the City, so it just came down to big incidents that usually caused her to spring into action. Not that she didn't stop more smaller scale crimes... If she happened to be around when they happened.​
That was interesting. Of course, there was only one question to ask.

"What does it look like? Your costume?"

York York

York

Anxiously Awkward
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Passive
Favorite Genres

That was then.

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

That was interesting. Of course, there was only one question to ask.

"What does it look like? Your costume?"

York York
Marina Herring
Ringmaster Ringmaster

D'oh! Of course... The most simple thing that almost every vigilante had. There was yet another shrug from Marina.

"Whatever I'm wearing that day... ... I need to work on that." She said, laughing a little.

For a vigilante, she was pretty... Underwhelming, but perhaps that was because she considered it a part-time thing at the moment.​

Michale CS

Ignorance of grammar is not an excuse.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
Evenings, Pacific Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Fine with both, but mainly aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
Genre You DON'T Like
Can't really say there's a bad genre, but there's poorly written genres...

Okay, I had expected him to take my advice seriously... but I only had a brief second where my senses told me he was going to kiss me before he did, so the shock I expressed was at least partly real. Of course I kissed back. I'd been waiting for this for... I don't even know how long because time fucked its own mother now and then in Starlight City.

After the kiss broke, and I made sure it went on for at least a minute, I grabbed his shoulders. "Finally! Holy Hell you could have done that months ago, you know?" I let go, then moved over to flop down on the couch. "There's gonna be a ramping up period though. This isn't gonna be like the movies where the next thing they do is throw themselves at each other and have some kind of repression-driven sex. We're gonna work up to that."

"Awesome! Savina and Star, new friends, journey together to find out all the amazingly cool things at Starlight Academy!" She thrust her wand over her head as she made this declaration, to which, Savina slightly shook her head in disbelief.

Could anyone be this enthusiastic and be genuine about it? Apparently. Savina shrugged and looked over at Ryan and the others. "So, apparently Star and I need a tour and to go see whomever is in charge of admissions, as we're going to be attending."

Gands

Edgesquire
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
Eden Haller

Eden and Nathan go strolling through the halls of the school. Rooms and classes are pointed out as they leisurely stroll through the school.

The library is found, which seems busy with people.

"Shall we explore the library, that won't be too boring for you will it ? "

Eden's attitude seems relaxed as she walks.

" I've been wanting to ask you what your favorite subject is ? "