The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot...

Anthony looks at them and then to his "how did the filming go for the show?" he asks and sees Marina sigh causing him to chuckle "it was that bad?".

Marina nods "it's just the long hours on set and reshooting the over and over i mean at least your father gets to play a doctor on his show but on mine i have to play as a police officer which is difficult" she says and looks at her phone "do you want to go home?" Anthony nods "yeah but in a few minutes Marina nods "alright I'll be waiting in the car" she looks at the girls "it was very nice to meet you all" she says and bows she then goes to the car she gets in and waits.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (102).gif
Macie: *Smiles* I enjoyed it too. *Blushing and Clearing her throat a little* Uh... I'm gonna be heading home... But i plan or intend on going out for a gathering. I usually hang out on nights that i'm free from having any Celebrity business to go through at the local stadium that's owned and founded by a close friend that i happen to know. The Leslie Burke Blitzball stadium. It's on Marvel Blvd. The Far end of the Entertainment District. I hang along with Leslie and her wife Blossom. If you want to... we can meet up and have a date. Today was wonderful... seeing you. Meeting you. I think that i am sure... I want you to be my new boyfriend. I like you... alot. *Smiles*

Pidgetta: You sure, Macie? You just barely cut your ties with Ridge off. It's a good thing too after what he'd done. But are you sure that you're capable to have a new relationship so soon?

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (120).gif
Macie: I am. I happen to actually love Him. Not Ridge. Not anymore. It's Anthony. I mean... he was in love with me from the first time he laid eyes on me. He didn't even know me... but he was in love with me. I don't know as to how much direct and clear that can get.

Suddenly...

Frank Holden (115).jpg
Frank: *Walking over next to Joanna and Macie* Joanna, Macie... Time to go. Macie, You Agent and Adviser is at the apartments and are with your belongings. They are waiting for you to come along so they can help with setting up your room. Joanna, Your team is also there... Looking towards doing practice hits and train for becoming cleaners as you are. Plus i have to stop by Sparkly Jenny's place for a job that came in.

[FONT=Quattrocento Sans, sans-serif]Macie: *Nods* Okay. Anthony, call me later and we'll meet. Hopefully tonight. [/FONT]
macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-167.gif
*Blowing a kiss* Thank you for being there to catch me during my moment of sadness. Love ya. *Winks*

@Dark Raven

Anthony blushes "I'll talk to you and it would be great to hang out with you again" he says and kisses Macie on the cheek "I'll text you when i get home. Love ya" he walks away and gets in the car with his mom.

Anthony blushes "I'll talk to you and it would be great to hang out with you again" he says and kisses Macie on the cheek "I'll text you when i get home. Love ya" he walks away and gets in the car with his mom.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (251).jpg
Macie: *Blushing from the kiss* Awww! What a sweetheart. *Feeling tickled pink over the kiss* Wow!

Pidgetta: Wow! Macie, You got a guy who is just with an arrow pointed at your heart. He likes you. Loves you alot. You lucky girl. *Winks*

A Moment later...

At the Metropolis Getaway Arms apartments...

Joanna's and Macie's apartment...

Macie's Room...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (299).jpg
Macie: *Starting to unpack her things while thinking solely about her new love Anthony* My music merchandise should go over on the side there. My Microphones and Headsets in that one cabinet on the other side. *Keeping her phone in her pocket* The clothes that get hung up... Go inside the closet there.

Her friends Yolei and Starflower were not just friends... They were her cousins too... They were there as well and helping. Macie of course... had no idea that her family was growing and getting bigger than what she realized.

The Teen that was coming at her in the hall at school... Was also her cousin. Cousin from her mother's side. Her mother had a rather extensive family line and it was clear that more would soon pop from out of the ether.

@Dark Raven

Anthony gets home and goes to his room he takes a quick shower then Macie "hey babe how is everything going i just took a quick shower before i texted you" he sits on his bed in a tank top and shorts he runs his hand through his wet hair slicking it back.

Anthony gets home and goes to his room he takes a quick shower then Macie "hey babe how is everything going i just took a quick shower before i texted you" he sits on his bed in a tank top and shorts he runs his hand through his wet hair slicking it back.

Macie heard her phone go off as she was finally done with getting her room put back together. She was clearly being spoken to about the movie deal that was mentioned earlier. But it turned out... that she'd have to be seen that night. However... that was only if she was willing to go through with it. She was... but she was seeking to have a night free. She looked at her phone and saw the text from Anthony and smiled.

She texted back: "I'm doing okay. Just got done putting my room together. It's back to how it was before i left. Or close to it as some things have changed since last that i've been home. I am looking forward to tonight. I just hope that everything goes good tonight. After the emotional afternoon... i couldn't bare a bad night. i truly can't wait to see you again. Knowing that you have come into my life... makes me so happy." She sent it to him and with it... a bunch of hearts and kisses. She wanted to kiss him over the phone... but it'd be kinda hard to do unless she were to send her spirit over to him and land a kiss then return to her own body once she did the kiss.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (140).jpg
Macie: *Smiles* I'm so in love with Anthony. *Leaning back onto her bed; sighs with the sense of being lovesick* Sweet mother of lovesick emotion... he is so dreamy. I so love him. *Sighs*

Gene Samuels.jpg
Gene: It's good knowing that you're in love, Macie. It's a good feeling. It's just a surprise that you haven't mentioned a word about your fiance Ridge.

Macie: Ridge isn't my Fiance anymore. He was caught with another girl. He was seen kissing all over her and hugging her. Smooching. He cheated on me. So... the Engagement is off. I never want to see Ridge again. Ever. If he comes around to see me... You divert him away. I don't want to see him ever again. You see that he stays away.

Gene: Oh... my. I'm sorry to hear that, Macie. Especially since some of the posters and promotional merchandise had been made for the marriage of you and Ridge. I'm really sorry. Is there anything you want us to do about him?

Macie: No. I already broke off the engagement to him. But you could deliver him a message that's official from me. Formally breaking off the engagement. I want him to know that it is over between us... Meaning Ridge and I. I'm now to Anthony. He is my love now. Ridge lost me. Anthony won me. *Sighs happily while thinking about Anthony*

@Dark Raven

Anthonhy chucklea and text back "so what time are we gonna meet up at? so we can hang out" he hears his mom calling for him downstairs saying that she made him a snack.

He stands up of the bed and walks downstairs to eat the snack while texting Macie.

Anthonhy chucklea and text back "so what time are we gonna meet up at? so we can hang out" he hears his mom calling for him downstairs saying that she made him a snack.

He stands up of the bed and walks downstairs to eat the snack while texting Macie.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-114.gif

Macie: *Texting back* How about in about an hour? Because i'm kinda hoping to see how Leslie and Blossom are doing. It's been a while since i've seen them and before i happened to arrive back in the city from my tour... i called them and promised that i'd come see them soon as i could. That's the one thing about me you'll find as very strict. When the Rising star... makes a solemn promise. She does everything that she can... to ensure that she keeps that promise. Without fail. Besides... they have a food court at the stadium. Pizza and they also have Asian food there too. From a asian food place/Restaurant called Dragon Pit Cuisine. It's got Chinese/Japanese and Vietnamese food. So... We can hang out there... Get some food and maybe see a show. They have a Blitzball game going on tonight. I've been wanting to see one during my tour... but i never had the chance to. I figure that maybe you and I could see it together. What do you think? Hope to hear from you and see you soon. Love you, dreamy lover boy. Mwah!

Macie knew that she'd have to get herself cleaned up and prepared to go. She also was gonna think about taking her Headset along. Not that she'd have to use it... But... in her career and all the demands she faced each passing day... one could never be too sure.

@Dark Raven

Anthony texts back "alright I'll go get dressed right now and hang out with my mom for a bit before i leave" he walks upstairs and gets dressed https://pin.it/v7x55fn3q4da76 then goes downstairs and talks with his mom.

Anthony texts back "alright I'll go get dressed right now and hang out with my mom for a bit before i leave" he walks upstairs and gets dressed https://pin.it/v7x55fn3q4da76 then goes downstairs and talks with his mom.

Macie text back letting him know that she'd be waiting outside of the apartments for him to come and pick her up. That she'd be wearing something Pretty.

An hour later...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-166.gif

Macie: *Wearing a nice sparkly dress and with her small purse and a headset just for precaution* God... *Sighs* Sweet mother of nervousness... This is the first date that i had since i came back from being on Tour. But this is with someone new and sweet. Someone i love. I sure hope he likes me. Please like me. *Nervous*

She stood waiting...

@Dark Raven

Anthony is in the car as the chaffeur drives him to Macie apartment building he sees Macie standing outside he smiles when the car stops he get out "hey Macie you look beautiful" he says and holds the open for her.

Anthony is in the car as the chaffeur drives him to Macie apartment building he sees Macie standing outside he smiles when the car stops he get out "hey Macie you look beautiful" he says and holds the open for her.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (200).jpg
Macie: *Blushes* Awww! You're so sweet, Anthony.

She got into the car and sat right next to Anthony. Holding his hand and smiling.

Macie: It's so nice to see you, Anthony. I've been thinking about you since i got home. you look... plain but sweet. It's really nice. *Smiles*

She liked how he looked. To her... he looked very nice and truly wonderful.

@Dark Raven

Anthony blushes "thank you very much" he says and looks at his clothes "i don't like dressing fancy i know my mom does sometimes but on most days she tones it down" he chuckles and holds Macie's hand "so...what is Blitzball?" he asks as he frowns.

Anthony blushes "thank you very much" he says and looks at his clothes "i don't like dressing fancy i know my mom does sometimes but on most days she tones it down" he chuckles and holds Macie's hand "so...what is Blitzball?" he asks as he frowns.

Macie: *Giggling* You really haven't heard of the game? Silly... It's a game that was created in a alternate realm known as Spira. from the Game FF-X. A close friend to a family i know about is the Captain of the Blitzball team. Blitzball is a game that is played within a sphere. Inside is the Arena. Where a team of 5 people on each team compete and play the game. Inside the Sphere. That is what i know of it. besides... I may have been away on tour... but this game was born in this city... a couple years before i became... Famous.

Macie Leaned over and snuck a kiss on Anthony's lips and smiled...

Macie: Would you like to see the game? There's a game going on there tonight.

@Dark Raven

Anthony blushes and kisses her back "yes i would like to see it the game it sounds very interesting and i'll be fine by myself if you have to do something like talk to your friends" he says just as the car stops in front of the arena Anthony gets out the car and holds opens the door for Macie while still holding her hand so he can help her out the car.

Anthony blushes and kisses her back "yes i would like to see it the game it sounds very interesting and i'll be fine by myself if you have to do something like talk to your friends" he says just as the car stops in front of the arena Anthony gets out the car and holds opens the door for Macie while still holding her hand so he can help her out the car.

Macie: It's okay. *Holding onto Anthony's hand* If my friends around... they'll have to come and find me. Tonight's just about you and me.

Suddenly seeing a familiar face walking towards the inside...

Macie: *Gasps* Oh... My god. Anthony, There's someone right there... that you'll have to meet. He's a good friend. Leslie and Blossom hired him and also made him captain of the Blitzball team. Due to the skills he's got with the ball. He's also got Muscle to prove it.

But it was as she was mentioning about the captain of the team...

tumblr_inline_myuhh8DaoM1qzmacs.jpg

Wakka: *Gasps* Well... I'll be a Yevon Priest's uncle... Macie Melody "The Rising star" Lightfoot! *Walking over and Giving a big bear hug to Macie* How ya Doing, eh?

Macie: I'm doing well... I just got back from tour the other day and just started school again. First day back and it's been rather eventful.

Wakka: Eventful? What do you mean? Something happen?

Macie: Well... I was cheated on by my Fiance Ridge. I broke it off with him and soon it'll be official. I now have a new love. I'm going on a date with him tonight.

Wakka: Really? Who's the lucky guy?

Macie: Anthony. He's a real sweetheart.

Wakka: That's good. besides... you are entitled to have someone good in your life, ya?

Macie: Yeah. I even ran into someone who says that they're my cousin and strange part is... i feel that there're more out there and i'm bound to come across them soon.

Wakka: Sounds like a Family Reunion of sorts, ya?

Macie: Yeah. It seems to sound like it is...

Wakka: You here to see the game?

Macie: I plan to see it. I actually want to have Anthony see it too... He's never seen a Bitzball game before... so this would be his first.

Wakka: He'll have fun. It's a great sport.

Wakka looked at the Teenage boy that Macie was with and grinned...

Wakka: You landed a celebrity. This girl's a well known attraction in this city. Alot of people happen to follow her.

Macie Smiles...

@Dark Raven

Last edited:
Anthony looks in that direction and nods "so that's the captain" he says and smiles "well i hope his team wins the game" he opens the door for Macie as they enter the arena.

Anthony looks in that direction and nods "so that's the captain" he says and smiles "well i hope his team wins the game" he opens the door for Macie as they enter the arena.

Inside the stadium...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (54).png
Macie: *Looking at Anthony* You should know that Wakka... is a good friend of mine. He happened to be one of the first supporters of me when i was first discovered by a Talent Agent who happens to be my Agent now... Anthony. You don't have to be afraid to speak to any of them. You haven't given them reason to not like you. You know that if i like you... and actually as you can tell... that i love you. And I do. Tons. They will too. They deeply regard me as like the jewel to them as they all were there for me when i was down. Saw me struggle with things. Depression for a short time. I was once this 4 eyed freak. Till some mystery man... who never showed up and be seen again ever came and turned me... into what you are seeing now. I back then... was... a sort of geek and a loser. *Chuckles* You never knew that... did you?

Macie saw that the captain was around still and overheard...

tumblr_inline_myuhh8DaoM1qzmacs.jpg

Wakka: Macie... You shouldn't be calling yourself a loser. You never were. Misunderstood perhaps a bunch of times... but never a loser. A loser is something that someone acts like. Not something that they are. You never acted like one. Never. Besides... you're too unique. Way too Unique.

Macie: I know... But back where i once came from... I was seen as that. It's not like that now... but back then... a few years ago... it was that way.

Wakka: ahhhh! Forget about them. They don't know what they're talking about.

What Macie didn't know was that Wakka has a trick under his sleeve and he was about to soon play it...

Wakka: *Looking at the time on the Led Screen up ahead* Oh... I gotta get going and get to the locker room. The game starts in about 40 minutes. Just enough time to change up and give the team a pep talk before the game... You take care and have fun with the date, ya. Welcome back, Macie.

A Minute later...

Macie: *Smiles* So, Want Asian food... Pizza? Anything is good. *Winks*

@Dark Raven

Anthony nods "i haven't had pizza in years so let's get that first" he smiles and looks at her "i know that they'll like me i just get nervous when meeting new people that's all" he says and chuckles.

Anthony nods "i haven't had pizza in years so let's get that first" he smiles and looks at her "i know that they'll like me i just get nervous when meeting new people that's all" he says and chuckles.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (120).gif
Macie: Ahhh! I was shooting for Asian. Rats! It's okay. We can try that on the next Date we have. But tonight... We should have Pizza. Besides... If we want the best seats... we gotta be quick. *Looking to the side* Also... You shouldn't be so nervous. It's okay. You'll be just fine. People like you. You just have to be more attentive and see more clearly. They like you. People around here... they like anyone and everyone... till they're given a dire reason as to why they shouldn't. But people like you. They do. I do... besides... i Love you. You were more loving to me all in one day than my now ex-Fiance had in a week. Ridge loved me... when no one else would... but that was when i was still what i was before as i've mentioned to you. But he must have not loved me as much as he claimed... when he decided to cheat on me. However... He's my past. You're my current and forever. *Hugging her boyfriend and blushes*

Macie looked at Anthony and smiled...

Macie: What kind of Pizza do you think we should get? I'd be okay with the all-star original Pepperoni. Or maybe a Greek style pizza. They also have the Cheese sauce Pretzel crust pizza. That's also delicious. *Nods*

@Dark Raven

Anthony looks at her "they have a pretzel pizza?" he asks and frowns "i would like to try that" he says he looks at all the people 'there's a lot if people here' he thinks as he becomes a bit nervous.