The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Anthony blushes "thank you and um....i was with my dad on some days of the tour and we would paint and draw pictures then i was with my mom and we sing and dance together but i always had something to do either i was going to school online or my parents had a bodyguard taking to the amusement or somewhere fun like the circus".

Anthony chuckles "my parents are the ones that are famous I'm not widely known on the internet and im glad you like the food" he says and smiles.

Macie smiles and tries to keep calm so she didn't make a fool of herself. However... she was starting to fall in love with him and it was gonna become conflicting as she was set to be wed to her love Ridge in less than 3 months. She and Ridge were planning to be wed on Christmas. But that was over the phone while she was on tour as she had a feeling that by that time... she'd be in line for touring again. She couldn't help feeling the way she was at that moment... She was truly enjoying the time being around Anthony...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (126).jpg
Macie: I love the food. I just really enjoy how it tastes. It's almost like how i remember it being when i had it for the first time while on tour. It was very fulfilling. But from what you were saying... you have been on tour. However... you mean to say that your parents are the famous ones... but you're just following along with them. Kinda sorta like their 3rd wheel. Keeping them company. Right? It's pretty cool that you do that. I mean... it does get pretty lonesome while on tour... i know the feeling. Trust me. It's not all that pretty being on tour and just being... well... with no one to speak to. other than just your professional crew. Like the Agent and publicist... it depresses you... pretty fast.

It was then that Macie had to ask...

Macie: Anthony... Do you happen to have feelings for me? It's okay if you do... Alot of people kinda do too... It's more like a term of affection... than it is anything else.

@Dark Raven

Anthony nods "i went with them a lot right my dad is filming a TV show here so we are gonna be here a while..." he blushes when he hears Macie's question "um....yeah i do like you but your engaged and i wouldn't want my emotions to get in the way of that" he says and checks the time on his phone "i gotta figure out what club to join" he says to himself and frowns.

Anthony nods "i went with them a lot right my dad is filming a TV show here so we are gonna be here a while..." he blushes when he hears Macie's question "um....yeah i do like you but your engaged and i wouldn't want my emotions to get in the way of that" he says and checks the time on his phone "i gotta figure out what club to join" he says to himself and frowns.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (114).jpg
Macie: It's okay if you have feelings for me. Ridge would understand mostly as he's seen many others looking at me with eyes of affection and attraction. It comes with the territory of my being as famous as i am. The fame is pretty intoxicating and at times i seem to be expecting things to be just given over. But i don't see it like that. I am not like that. I get things and it's done honestly. Not just because i expect it. But... i think that in order to get the thoughts of wanting to just start a secret relationship or affair...

HealthyWarpedBrahmancow-max-1mb.gif
Macie then Leaned over and landed a kiss upon Anthony's lips fast and quick and held it for a few seconds before letting go and backing up fast Blushing and feeling a bit embarrassed.

Macie: *Blushing and trying not to feel her eyes well up over embarrassment* Just figured that we'd get that out of the way... Just to avoid the awkwardness.

It was a minute later when Macie composed herself and looked to the side and saw Ridge over on the end of the tables watching. She saw the shocked look on his face and knew... he was gonna eventually flip. But thing was... Ridge was okay with it. Because he trusted Macie and knew that she would kiss others from time to time... Friendly like and all...

eunha-gfriend_20180530_215331.jpg

Macie: *Clearing her throat* So... You're here just till he finishes his filming? Do you hope to stay here... on a permanent basis? I mean... no one could choose that for you. It's gotta be what you want to see happen. ME? i'd like you to stay... However... it'd be rather contradicting to expect that given since i might not stay... Only because of the touring that i may be expected to do.

Macie happened to just finish saying that part when her phone buzzed again. She checked it and saw that it was her agent. He happened to be out front of the school and waiting. Something was going on... But Macie didn't want to go. She was seeking for a rather normal life if possible. She didn't want to just let that go before it really had the chance to run and take control.

@Dark Raven

Anthony looks at the floor as he composes himself "uh yeah we are gonna be staying for however long they are gonna be filming the show" he places his hand to his mouth "you didn't have to kiss me" he glances up at her and then he grabs his tablet and pulls his knees against as he starts to draw.

He starts to sing with any music and ignore anyone that looks his way 'thak god no one here knows who i am i don''t havve a lot of followers on the internet' he thinks as he keeps singing

Anthony looks at the floor as he composes himself "uh yeah we are gonna be staying for however long they are gonna be filming the show" he places his hand to his mouth "you didn't have to kiss me" he glances up at her and then he grabs his tablet and pulls his knees against as he starts to draw.

He starts to sing with any music and ignore anyone that looks his way 'thak god no one here knows who i am i don''t havve a lot of followers on the internet' he thinks as he keeps singing

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (122).jpg
Macie: I just did that kiss because i suspected that you and i both were probably thinking about kissing each other and it was gonna bug us all day till it happened and got itself squared away. So... I did it. I know that we can never be. I'm okay with that. I got a guy already and he makes me happy. However... i do enjoy kissing my fans... Well... at random. I am about love after all. So it's only natural.

Macie listened to Anthony sing and swooned. She was amazed that he had that singing voice. She couldn't sing back. Or could she? She listened and blushed. She thought that his voice was so heavenly...

Macie: Sweet mother of gosh... Anthony, You're such a lovely singer. That was really beautiful.

As Macie listened... her phone went off and buzzed again. She let it go... She had there made her choice. She wanted a normal life. At least somewhat of one. She didn't want to be pulled out from school. She text her Agent... "If you want to speak... come to the cafeteria. I was told to attain somewhat of a normal life... that's what i'm doing." She was adamant in staying and she wanted it to be heard clear.

Macie: *Nods* ...

Anthony looks at Macie "sorry when i get nervous or embarrassed i start to sing and and i don't notice my surroundings" he smiles "thank you for everything" he puts his bento's away into his bag and checks his phone "i gotta go talk to the nurse really fast but i'll be back is that okay with you Macie?" he asks and stands up from his seat.

Anthony looks at Macie "sorry when i get nervous or embarrassed i start to sing and and i don't notice my surroundings" he smiles "thank you for everything" he puts his bento's away into his bag and checks his phone "i gotta go talk to the nurse really fast but i'll be back is that okay with you Macie?" he asks and stands up from his seat.

Macie: You shouldn't be sorry. That singing was really sweet. You should do that more often. It's a beautiful gift.

Macie then got up and dusted herself off a little before smiling...

Macie: It's okay with me. You got to speak to the Nurse. No idea as to why... but you sure have your reasons. But i clearly have to meet my Agent. He won't stop buzzing me. But i enjoyed our time together. I hope that we do it again soon. I really like the fact that you and i can talk. Not being afraid of being ourselves.

Macie Looked at her phone again and sighed...

Macie: *Seeing that a call was about to come in* Sweet Mother of seriously... My Agent is really being persistent today. What in dear heavens name is the matter with him? Geez! He acts like i am trying to go off the grid. Not that i have not thought of it a time or two... just to have a vacation or two... But really... he seriously needs to chill out. *Chuckles* What will i do with him? *Giving Anthony her #* Call me sometime. I'm always gonna be open. Always. And thanks again. I really appreciate the time we had.

@Dark Raven

Anthony nods and bows he walks to the nurses office he asks for his medicine so his personalities calm down and don't rapidly change "thank you" he says as he takes his medicine he bows and leaves then goes to his next class.

Anthony nods and bows he walks to the nurses office he asks for his medicine so his personalities calm down and don't rapidly change "thank you" he says as he takes his medicine he bows and leaves then goes to his next class.

Macie walked over to the where the front of the school was and walked over to her Agent.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (297).jpg
Macie: *Walking to her Agent* Sweet mother of seriously... Gene. What is the meaning of this? What's so important that you had to pull me out from school like this? I mean... you, Eddie, Alden and my Adviser... wanted me to have the celebrity thing die down a little and get a normal teenage life. Normal. But so far... i had to sing 2 songs in choir. and i had to also sign autographs. It's like now... all anyone wants to see is "Rising Star". Forget about plain old Macie. It's rising Star. I love the celebrity life. I love it. But i'm sick of being pegged as this celebrity who's to answer the call of the public. I love my fans... love them. But Sweet mother of damn seriously... Would it truly kill them... to let me have a chance at being just plain old Macie Melody Lightfoot? Is it too much to ask?

Gene Samuels.jpg
Gene: Macie, one thing... Calm down. Two... I am here to tell you that you have been offered a Movie deal. A Movie deal and it's a... You're not gonna be too happy about it. It's a gangster film and they gave you a role... of a character in the movie... that has a rather dark habit. Unhealthy too... I told them that you might consider it. But that some details would have to be discussed. Gone over.

Macie: Details as in... what?

Gene: ...

Macie: If it's like taking up something that my roommate used to do... I'm out. Smoking... What am i? Someone who would lose all her values? My fans would turn from me if i were to do that. You know how much they mean to me. As well as my friends and family. They mean so much to me. Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (42).png*Suddenly welling up and breaking down just thinking about it* Oh my god... I... This is devastating. Gene... How could this happen? My fans are gonna hate me for it. My Fiance will leave me over that. We're to be married on Christmas. How could this happen? How could you do this? Without asking me... What if i lose my way because of this?

Gene: You won't lose yourself. Macie... You're strong. I know as i've seen it. I've seen it. But like i said... You and i can go over the details... Make where it doesn't have you doing that act. it won't be that bad. We can fix it. I mean... it's not set in stone yet and they're still going over the details and everything... It's gonna be some time before it's finalized.

Macie was in a bind... What was she gonna do? Where was she to turn?

@Dark Raven

Anthony makes to his science class he sits in the front of the class and sighs "i feel a lot better after taking my medicine" he says to himself as a few students come into the room he texts Macie and tells her more his parents.

"This is my father Ikuta Kowin
12791026.jpg

My is father is an Actor as i told and then this my mother Marina Kowin.
images

My mother is an Actress she does movies while my father is doing his TV show" He texts her and then sends a smiley face with a saying that says 'the lotus flower outshines the ones who wither with envy you are the lotus flower and all your worries are the withered lotus flowers'.

Anthony puts his phone away just as the bell is about to ring.

View attachment 165593
Anthony makes to his science class he sits in the front of the class and sighs "i feel a lot better after taking my medicine" he says to himself as a few students come into the room he texts Macie and tells her more his parents.

"This is my father Ikuta Kowin
12791026.jpg

My is father is an Actor as i told and then this my mother Marina Kowin.
images

My mother is an Actress she does movies while my father is doing his TV show" He texts her and then sends a smiley face with a saying that says 'the lotus flower outshines the ones who wither with envy you are the lotus flower and all your worries are the withered lotus flowers'.

Anthony puts his phone away just as the bell is about to ring.

Macie heard the text on her phone and read it. She smiled at what it said. It was as if she was reading a sonnet or a hiaku. She knew that it had to be from Anthony as he was the only one she spoke to who'd been talking about having parents were famous and he was just the one going along with the ride. She somehow felt better from reading what was written. However she didn't have time to just stand there. She still had school. She still had a class to get to and she was probably gonna be late getting to it.

She had to go over the details of the movie that was offered to her. But school was first. She had to get that done. So she went back inside and went right to her 4th period class which was science. Once there... she met back up with her cousin who was there and waiting for her.

Pidgetta: Hey there cousin... What took you so long to get here? You get lost on your way to class?

Macie: *Wiping away the rest of the tears that were on her face* No. I just had to speak with my agent. He was in front of the school and had to talk to me about something.

Pidgetta: Nothing too bad... right?

Macie: Right.

@Dark Raven

Anthony looks around and sighs he then looks away and leans on the desk with his head on his hand as he begins to hum.

Anthony looks around and sighs he then looks away and leans on the desk with his head on his hand as he begins to hum.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (88).jpg
During Science class... Macie was trying to focus on the class... But in the back of her mind and crawling to the front... was Anthony. She was thinking about him... She knew that she shouldn't be doing so... But she couldn't help it.

Pidgetta Gerald Holmes (2).jpg
Pidgetta: *Looking at Macie* Hey Cos'... What the heck is up with you? The teacher is about to call you up and you're daydreaming. You okay?

Macie: *Coming out from her daydream* Yeah... Yeah. I'm just with stuff on my mind is all...

Pidgetta: That maybe the case... but you need to really snap out from daydream land. Celebrity life is all sweet and all... but you got a normal life here coming your way. You should be banking on that more.

The teacher was Sapphire...sassierrizz2.jpg

Sapphire: *Looking at Macie* Yo, Ms. Lightfoot... Are you among the stream of reality yet? You're next. It's your turn to give off an introduction and introduce yourself to the class. Everyone has done it so far... except for... you. Ms. Holmes sitting next to you and a couple more behind her. So... If you're done daydreaming... shall we get with the class here?

Macie suddenly felt embarrassed and felt like she was about to cry. But she didn't. She got up and did what she had to do. The teacher wasn't personally mean towards her. She was actually nice. but she had to be equal for everyone.

However... Macie was also thinking about that movie deal. She had a choice to make... Should she take it and it take her into beginning a habit... or should she pass and not take the risk... and remain pure... not knowing of what she could be capable of in the movie industry if that was to become her extra calling?

@Dark Raven

Anthony lays hie head down on his desk feeling a coming his personality switches to Jessica 'Anthony needs sleep so i'm gonna take over for a bit while he rest' she thinks and looks at the teacher "Anthony really dislikes science but i don't hopefully i can help him get an A+" she mumbles and fixes Anthony's clothes.

Anthony lays hie head down on his desk feeling a coming his personality switches to Jessica 'Anthony needs sleep so i'm gonna take over for a bit while he rest' she thinks and looks at the teacher "Anthony really dislikes science but i don't hopefully i can help him get an A+" she mumbles and fixes Anthony's clothes.

Later...

Study hall...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (125).jpg
Macie: *Sitting in front of the room Joining the Glee Club* This is... fun.

Starflower Margarie Lightfoot (3).jpg
Starflower: It sure is. I always wanted to be in Glee Club. But... Macie, What happened during Break?

Macie: What do you mean?

Starflower: We were supposed to meet on the field and practice Dancing. You never showed up.

Macie: Oh... I... *Looking down* I'm sorry. I was in the cafeteria... speaking with this cute guy... Anthony. Too bad i'm engaged... that guy was just so beautiful. Plus he can sing too... His voice is so beautiful.

Yolei Lei Lightfoot (10).jpg
Yolei: Better than you? Macie... i don't believe it. You're the golden voice.

The Macie M. Lightfoot Rising Goddess fan club member- Brittany Henderson.jpg
Brittany: *Nods* Yeah. You're like so amazing, Macie. Totally amazing.

@Dark Raven

Anthony is walking through halls of the school he asks a student where the glee club since he has to join a club and when he finds the room he sees Macie he peaks into the room 'maybe i can go and see if i can join a sports team instead' he thinks as he starts to walk away from the room.

Anthony is walking through halls of the school he asks a student where the glee club since he has to join a club and when he finds the room he sees Macie he peaks into the room 'maybe i can go and see if i can join a sports team instead' he thinks as he starts to walk away from the room.

Macie then caught Anthony and gasped...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-291.gif

Macie: Anthony! *Getting up and running over to him* Anthony! *In surprise and shocked* Were you coming to Join the Glee Club? *Smiles* It's really sweet seeing you.

@Dark Raven

Anthony looks at her and blushes "i was thinking about it but...." he looks away "i don't know if i would fit in here" he says and glances at the people in the room "i might just go and join a sports team if i don't make in here" he chuckles and smiles.

Anthony looks at her and blushes "i was thinking about it but...." he looks away "i don't know if i would fit in here" he says and glances at the people in the room "i might just go and join a sports team if i don't make in here" he chuckles and smiles.

Macie: Why would you not make it? You have a wonderful voice. You sang sweetly to me earlier. And i... I got to confess something. I don't know how to even say it as it's so awkward and confusing... But... *Blushes and feeling indeed embarrassed plus shy* I think that i am falling in love with you.

Macie looked at him in the eyes and felt a tear form in her eyes. She couldn't shake it. She wanted her love Ridge... but now she was starting to fall for Anthony... she was now conflicted. She no longer knew what it was that she was to do.

@Dark Raven

Anthony blushes even brighter "i understand that but your engaged and i really don't want to get in the way but...i think you need to talk to Ridge about your feelings towards me or maybe your friends but i don't want to ruin anything that is going on between you two" he says and frowns "but i'll wait for you" he smiles and his eyes water he wipes his eyes as he tries not to feel sad by covering it with a smile.