• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

1691816051590.jpeg

The Lovers Club
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

"Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service."

-- Haruhi Nakamura, Club President

:heart:

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all sorts of adventures, from unrelated club trips to school festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

This is a reboot. There is no need to know anything about the old Lovers club rps.

Please read all information below.

Setting:
City: Yokokami (A fictional small city that goes out into towns)
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)
- School: Bara High School
- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
- Stations named after city and the towns

General Information:
- Friendships, friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed, encouraged, and expected.
- This rp is focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.
- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).
- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.
- Characters will be posted in the Character Index (linked above). Please do not post characters on this thread.
- If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear. Let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.
- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.
- Please post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts. Adding interactions (with tagging) is encouraged.
- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.
- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.
- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two per character.
- Three character limit

Last edited:
I love the options. "as for the other guys around well we have a emo looking guy a pretty boy and what seems to be a socially awkward one as well last of all vice president"

Like vice-president is an adjective. It's all Sol needs to be explained into a room. /lh

Whipping up a post for Sol tonight (yippee I have time); sub-note; haven't been receiving notifications for OOC for some reason but I have been for IC? Iwaku I'm shaking you. Anyways, look forward to gleefully more tomfoolery (I'm in my rebellious phase).
My bad
Sol wants to be unfairly stereotyped too!!! /lh

• Haha
Reactions: Monbon and Rads
I love the options. "as for the other guys around well we have a emo looking guy a pretty boy and what seems to be a socially awkward one as well last of all vice president"

Like vice-president is an adjective. It's all Sol needs to be explained into a room. /lh

Whipping up a post for Sol tonight (yippee I have time); sub-note; haven't been receiving notifications for OOC for some reason but I have been for IC? Iwaku I'm shaking you. Anyways, look forward to gleefully more tomfoolery (I'm in my rebellious phase).
My bad
Sol wants to be unfairly stereotyped too!!! /lh
In my next post i'll explain why he's kinda forgetful of some of the people but i had that coming so no complaints my end lol

• Haha
Reactions: Monbon and xLarius
His forgetfulness wouldn't a problem when it comes to Joe. Since they've probably never met, and if they have it'd probably be in passing.

Reactions: Rads
Such a fun start. Just a nice little camping trip with everyone getting along.
1701565442118.png

• Wicked
Reactions: xLarius
On today's gameshow-- what did Solaris collide with:

Is it....

A) A soft plushy pillow
B) The floor
C) His poor precious kouhai
D) The bedframe

Find out on today's episodes of-- damn it hurts to bump against stuff when you wear glasses!

(getting my dodgeball flashbacks right now not going to lie)

p.s. I don't see any trouble erupting from this incident. Nope. Nothing. Nada. /lh

• Wicked
Reactions: Monbon
I never wore glasses for dodgeball cause I knew people would go for a headshot 😂

Moved on to contacts but I feel Sol's pain.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Reactions: xLarius
I didn't tag everyone in my post, but Haruhi does send a text to everyone at the end of my post, just to let you all know.

@Monbon, poor Akari just had her crush ship her with someone else.

I mean she also kinda thought Sayu and kio might've had something going on. 😂
86f.gif

86f.gif
In her defense, Sayuri and Kio look a lot closer with their interactions so far compared to Akari and Kio talking for 5 seconds in the doorway.

• Haha
86f.gif
In her defense, Sayuri and Kio look a lot closer with their interactions so far compared to Akari and Kio talking for 5 seconds in the doorway.
but that brings to question what she's doing there. He has no reason to think she's stalking him 😂

86f.gif
but that brings to question what she's doing there. He has no reason to think she's stalking him 😂
But she could be stalking any one of them. There's multiple boys in that room, after all.

• According to Plan
  • Haha
Reactions: xLarius and Monbon
Well now she's gotta find an excuse or hope Kio doesn't say anything 😂

If Akari gets found out within the first couple minutes, that kidnapping really is going to end up happening.

• I'm SHOOK
  • Wicked
If Akari gets found out within the first couple minutes, that kidnapping really is going to end up happening.
I'm sure there's a lovely cave out there somewhere cozy and waiting for it to rain

• Haha
@Monbon Yo, is it cool for me to have Joe interfere with Ren? One of his major dislikes is fighting, and always does what he can to stop it.

Last edited:
@Monbon Yo, is it cool for me to have Joe interfere with Ren? One of his major dislikes is fighting, and always does what he can to stop it.
Sure. Go for it.
Alright. I'll show you my post when I finish, so I can get your approval before putting it in the ic.
Might wanna wait until I post first cause I already know how to respond since as you guys remember Daichi is a former delinquent

• Love