• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

@Lyrikai and they are already aware. I'll try to get my post up quickly after that so we can keep moving forward.

I believe I covered everyone with my post. Let me know if something doesn't work for your character or need me to add anything.
I enjoyed though I am curious to Vincent family situation. While I did have Viktor basically trash talk about him. I'm wondering how accurate Viktor's words are. We're they just trash talk or did they strike a little to close to home?

I believe I covered everyone with my post. Let me know if something doesn't work for your character or need me to add anything.
I enjoyed though I am curious to Vincent family situation. While I did have Viktor basically trash talk about him. I'm wondering how accurate Viktor's words are. We're they just trash talk or did they strike a little to close to home?
The Morettis are a dysfunctional family for sure. So some stuff may hit home for Vincent but the Morettis are also a tightknit family and they don't let many people in. So I think that Viktor probably mostly trash talked as a Moretti would probably not betray another Moretti.

Well on the plus side I can already see the next mission forcing Vincent to work with Viktor cause of the coins haha

I'll have a post up for the girls here soon. I'm glad the ball is rolling again though. Feel like it's been quiet for quite some time.

I know. I think everyone's been a little busy. I expect there might be some slow down during the holidays as well.

Yeah I definitely died somehow somewhere during October and took forever, sorry about that! :skull:

Well October is kinda spooky. Got all kinds of monsters to fend off. Strange though they are all weak to candy. Could never understand that.

oop been a while! I know the holidays have everyone's schedules turned around. For now, everyone enjoy the remainder of the holidays and let's aim for replies come January! I definitely don't want to see the RP die before anyone well...dies! haha. Let's get this party started in 2024.

Back