3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
NOTE: Please refer to the below banners and copy/paste them at the top of your posts so that everyone knows which city you are posting in if it has a banner. If it doesn't please NOTE where you are posting. If you want a banner for a particular city, let @Michale CS know and he'll make one and add it to this thread.

As of 1/1/2018, all plotlines from Epic Mashup can either be faded out or continued, upon the consensus of the players involved. If you're continuing, post HERE as if you were posting in the previous thread. If you're fading, nothing needs be done.

Want to join? Please join Epic Crossover!

Los Angeles.jpg

National City.jpg

A half hour passed. A faint ripple of the man's psychic imprint echoed faintly in the distance, but just in time for the approaching suits to their car. One of them knocking on the car door, gruffly spoke.

"Our boss would like to talk to you, as a favor."

It was a dramatic concession from the sort of folks who ran Zero. But if they went, there was a chance the psychic imprint would vanish.

What do they do?

@Michale CS @Gands

Eden Haller aka Psyhawk

Eden for this brief moment was in telepathic mode mostly. She assigned a small portion of her intellect to contact Rae.

((T)) " Okay, tell this guy we will be right with them and more than happy to talk with them. Gunslinger showed back up in my radar..but he is a ways away. "

Now during this time, she was mostly focusing on him. She used her telepathy to see through his eyes. She wanted to get a feel for where he was.

@Michale CS @Ringmaster

"Our boss would like to talk to you, as a favor."

It was a dramatic concession from the sort of folks who ran Zero. But if they went, there was a chance the psychic imprint would vanish.

What do they do?

Eden for this brief moment was in telepathic mode mostly. She assigned a small portion of her intellect to contact Rae.

((T)) " Okay, tell this guy we will be right with them and more than happy to talk with them. Gunslinger showed back up in my radar..but he is a ways away. "

T-Rae gritty.jpg
I nodded at Eden, then looked out the window of the car towards the muscle. I raised an index finger to indicate I needed him to wait a moment, grabbed out my SHIELD badge and pushed it face out against the car window, showing my credentials. With my other hand I pulled out my smartphone and pretended to be busy on it for, well, just long enough to where I sensed the mook getting shifty thanks to my enhanced senses.

Then and only then did I put away the badge and lower the window. Rather than let him take charge like he was apparently used to - when your boss sends you to get someone, you generally buffalo them into going where the boss wants them to go - I started by asking him questions.

"Name and nature of employment by your employer? And please no aliases like Tony the Shark. Real name, so I can put it into the official SHIELD record of this incident. I'm not going to have a report bounce back to me because you were being cute. Once we get all this entered in we can proceed with talking to your employer, but this all has to go by the book." I cradled my smartphone in one hand as if I were prepared to put the lackey's name into an official report - it was just my email app, but he didn't need to know that.

@Gands @Ringmaster

Reactions: Gands
There was a sensation akin to Zero. An impression of flesh and sweat, touched by the encompassing anger of the Gunslinger and a touch of satisfaction. A redhead was briefly seen, eyes wide as she mouthed a word.

'Impossible.'

And then the sensation began to go further, as the owner flicked a gaze to an old eighties nude poster, beneath a neon sign depicting the word 'Charmed'. The eyes flicked around, looking back to the redhead before vanishing out the door.

vD03TmF.jpg

------
"Name and nature of employment by your employer? And please no aliases like Tony the Shark. Real name, so I can put it into the official SHIELD record of this incident. I'm not going to have a report bounce back to me because you were being cute. Once we get all this entered in we can proceed with talking to your employer, but this all has to go by the book." I cradled my smartphone in one hand as if I were prepared to put the lackey's name into an official report - it was just my email app, but he didn't need to know that.

"Madalyne Pryor. She runs Zero and she told me to mention that she'd prefer to ask in person why a firefight was started in her club when they reviewed the security cameras, but if she knows you're S.H.I.E.L.D., then perhaps a talk with your superiors would be better. I'll be sure to let her know."

He turned and moved as though to pass on the message, secure in the knowledge that name drop would be enough to keep him around.

Madalyne Pryor was a member of the Hellfire Club inner circle. Rumored to be connected in the past to Scott Summers, her true waves in the world came when announced as the new 'Black Queen'. The occult was her playground, often hosting certain parties exclusive and built around said themes. She was rich enough and had a fortress of books, manned by an army of lawyers in addition to the clubs resources.

And thus the identity of the redheaded woman was revealed, who came in from the limo.

@Michale CS @Gands

"Funny, you don't look like a Madelyne." I quipped. "We'll talk to your boss, but I still need your name for the report."

His threat about going over my head really had no weight, because Eden was my over the head and over hers... Was Fury. Good luck with that.

I hoped that Eden was done with her psychic crap because we were out of time.

@Ringmaster @Gands

Ned/ The Pie Maker and Shawn Spencer

Ned was surprised that it was soon, but he didn't say a word. " No, I think that covers everything," he replied, honestly. It wasn't like that he was going to have any problems. It wasn't like Shawn was coming with him. Shawn meanwhile was eating some of his remaining breakfast.

@Michale CS

Case File #18965

'The Gunslinger'.

Another sighting of the Gunslinger in Los Angeles, this time coming under the radar of S.H.I.E.L.D. The agents in question know the perpetrator only as a new metahuman and managed to secure insight on the man in question. With our own agents doing a parallel investigation, we managed to piece together enough of the puzzle to make a hypothetical theory as to what was going on.

The titular 'Goblin Queen' of the Hellfire Club had been promised by Jesus DeSade for an actual book of the Occult, with true mystical powers. It was enough of a lure that she planned to meet him at Zero, the night of the attack. Jesus DeSade, according to records discovered at his mansion had procured bodyguards from his supplier of the book, which to S.H.I.E.L.D. seemed to be a mere smuggling operation gone wrong.

Unfortunately, when we arrived at the last known sighting, all we found were slash marks inches deep in concrete, revolver shells and scorch marks everywhere. From this situation however, we can extrapolate.

• Subject can access the Nevernever, using it to escape from club Zero and exiting miles away, in a strip club.
  • Subject has connections among the Occult underground, enough to divert from his search to deal with it via normal vigilante methods.
  • Subjects unique weapons do not work on innocents. To the point they deliberately misfire. Curious effect upon those it does however.
In future, will consider these when making plans around the Gunslinger.

In the meantime, both he, the people he fought and the book are still at large.

It seems we'll have to try another time to secure the Darkhold in our posession.

-W.A.N.D. Agent #78.

upload_2018-4-30_22-58-58.jpeg

Tick thinks hard and snaps his fingers. He takes out a phone, coming out of nowhere, and calls Lucifer for help and a ride. He explains everything that happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 159666

Tick thinks hard and snaps his fingers. He takes out a phone, coming out of nowhere, and calls Lucifer for help and a ride. He explains everything that happen.

Lucifer, however... doesn't answer his phone. There would be no way that Tick would know, however, that Lucifer was in another universe and far far out of his signal range.

But...
Space_cabbie.png A fancy looking cab - it floated! - pulled up near The Tick. "Need a lift? Space Cabbie at your service!"

Presuming he took the ride, both The Tick and Shawn (along with Abby and Bones) arrive at Doctor Druid's house at about the same time.

He's outside on his front lawn, watering plants, as he looks up at the ECSI team and the Tick's arrival.

dr__druid_by_jharris.jpg

After a quick explanation, Druid agreed to go with them.

Later...

Druid and Ned are at the mobile lab with Liv Moore and the moss-covered skeleton, and the rest are nearby - but not too nearby in case Ned's power has to take a life. However, the lab parked in the middle of a natural preserve, tons of plant and animal life nearby as well, in case it goes awry.

Doctor Druid fashions a suitable illusion around the skeleton. The woman looks human, but Liv shakes her head. "The DNA we thought was Kryptonian, there's too many variants in it to be that... something closely related though, I'd bet."

Once Ned used his ability on the skeleton and it came back to life, a wash of energy pulsed out from the once lifeless body and she moved, and sat up. "You can drop the illusion, wizard. The Green will sustain me now. Thank you, necromancer, for restoring my life." She reached forward and tapped Ned's cheek faster than he could react - normally this would reverse his power, and indeed, he felt in his mind that he was no longer animating the woman. Somehow, she was able to maintain it herself.

"I suppose you want to know what or who killed me. I honestly have no idea, as I was ambushed. Someone very fast, and associated with The Grey. Do you have any other questions for me?"

"Yeah. We thought you were Kryptonian when we discovered you, but it doesn't seem quite right. Where, exactly are you from?"

"That's complicated. My mother was Daxamite, and my father was from New Genesis. Anything else?"

The Tick and the rest of the ECSI were cleared to enter the area now that no strange soul exchange was going to occur.

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

Ned/ The Pie Maker and Shawn Spencer

Ned wasn't sure if he was ready for whatever was about to happen. He saw the moss covered skeleton and looked over and was surprised that they had come outfitted for this situation. He knew that they were going to need a lot to die if he messed up on the timing even by a brief second.

Ned touched the skeleton and felt that it couldn't get more awkward in the moment then it already was. He paused and looked over when she called him necromancer. " I'm not a big fan of that term to put it mildly. It implies that I fully revived-," She touched his cheek and he fully expected her to die, but there she stood. He wasn't sure what to make of it, but he figured that meant it wasn't him animating the women anymore and that was something he couldn't be certain about.

He had to laugh. Very fast was certainly a start and related to The Grey was just about the vague information he expected. " Some things never seem to change for me, despite where I work."

Shawn walked in when it was safe. " Okay, just a quick reminder, which one is Daxamite in relation to Kryptonians? I sometimes need a bingo card for all the strange things we encounter, so that I can review them>"

@Michale CS @Breach

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
upload_2018-4-30_22-58-58-jpeg.159666

"I see...So what is our plan of action becuase I all know is that there is threat and we need to deliver justice to what is messing nature, I think. Also, hello I
am the Tick." Tick waves to the plant lady and everyone else with a big goofy smile.

Last edited by a moderator: