Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. I like how Hide's using her abilities to focus on listening the footsteps, when Kaoru, just one floor down, is literally shouting her lungs out. XD
She hears more people on the second floor. She'd rather exert her energy to catch multiple girls than one.

Yep lol. It does get cold, but only for like 2 weeks max out of the whole year.

Also, I knew I should have had Momoko say something for her transformation. Hopefully I'll have something figured out by the time they encounter their first enemy.
Not anymore though. It's been cold for two months.

Do you guys want to wait until after the club fair to go to clubs?

I would. I think it would make sense that way, well for me it would.

That makes sense to me, too. All the first years need to be recruited, and the upperclassmen(ladies?) need to do the recruiting.

Haha I can just imagine Hide recruiting. She'd just ignore anyone who came up until they started to leave, then kinda half-heartedly describe the club and push the signup sheet their way.

I would. I think it would make sense that way, well for me it would.
Alright. Episode 2 will be the club fair, which will be in the same week as the episode we're on. Plotty stuff will be on the first weekend. And yes, upperclassmen shall be the recruiters for the clubs.

@Karo @SailorMoon

Is Mako changing her appearance like that considered a active ability? Because I mean, in this scenario it does seem pretty crappy for Reia to be confused for a minute...or am I misunderstanding things.

Sorry if I seem a bit whiny about this ;-;

It's a utility, but you can ask @Karo to explain and you guys can work something out.

Okay, Does the confusing phase last for a minute or is it just a short few seconds thing?

@Karo

Okay, Does the confusing phase last for a minute or is it just a short few seconds thing?

@Karo
I think it confuses you for a brief second - long enough for her to jump down and attempt to escape.

@Karo
It's a minute, but in RP terms you can kinda shake it off after a few sentences. Sorry, I didn't mean to be unfair! Mako's first year so even if she did run away Reia will definitely be able to get her with the second throw.

@Karo

Don't worry, I just wanted to clear things up in case I screwed up a post >< don't want that happening after all.

Sorry for being a whiny bitch.

@Akumulosis You weren't being whiny, nor a bitch, certainly not both, no worries.

Reactions: envogue
Okay.

I will have a post up tomorrow.

Typing out a few replies on my phone before going to sleep ^-^

Still got three things to reply on before sleeping.

Good thing: I'll reply now.

Bad thing: I have assignment hell this week.

Good bye my social life...

I just now realized my characters did exactly the opposite of what the other did.

@SailorMoon if I could have, I would have given that post 100 hearts rofl the face image rofl.

Reactions: envogue
Status
Not open for further replies.