Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...lol just perfect for any situation lol.

Yes...lol just perfect for any situation lol.
s42u7t.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@SailorMoon you have now two enjoyable things about my post. Ririka being a total perv and Midori getting an honorable mention in Kureha's mind.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
I think I'll give Ririka an opportunity for another attack. Because she amuses me.

Hmm. Should I throw Victoria in to defend, if only for the "how did I miss her" moments?

So...attack magic IS alright to use?

So...attack magic IS alright to use?

No. It's not at all. You're only supposed to use your ball, youre not even supoosed to cast magic attacks or the like, just utility spells. You'll need to rework the whole post, lest you want one of thr P.E. coaches to come and disqualify Eile.

No. It's not at all. You're only supposed to use your ball, youre not even supoosed to cast magic attacks or the like, just utility spells. You'll need to rework the whole post, lest you want one of thr P.E. coaches to come and disqualify Eile.
So Victoria's shields are out, then?

So we can't even use an attack like mana pistol that had it's one shot fired for a noise maker?

Right...so would Eile be considered disqualified because she set up her mana turrets, regardless of whether they shot things or not? Cause I remember that her reasoning behind setting those up was because she thought that they counted as a utility spell.

By all technicality, turrets are support utility. Not an attack magic by default nature. (TF2 Sentry gun)

Status
Not open for further replies.