Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The follow-up magic could be construed as offensive magic, though.

No, no, no. No attacks of any kind. Utilities, self buffs, things like the costume magic and the echolation are all fine. There's no need for mana pistols or anything like that, because it's just dodgeball and that is definitely offensive magic.

There will be a time to fight enemies, and then there is time to play. This is the latter.

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
You know, just to clear everything up, this is just a cosplay dodge ball game. Quite literally. We have magical girls in frilly dresses and costumes flying around *PANTIE SHOTS* throwing balls at other girls. All this Utility is just ... honestly let's just leave it. Run fast if you have to, jump high if you need to, you know ... go up from behind and grope that cute girl you see, but no weapons? Just no weapons, yeah? No matter what.

Lol Akiko is about the be out, she is going to wake up on out of the temple. Excited for seeing Momoko first MGA main char out lol.

I guess the teachers aren't going to step in when it comes to sexual assault? XD Such is the state of all-girls private schools.

I think the main confusion was in the description that was given. This description sends mixed messages. The Orb is a physical weapon. Magic and such are considered abilities. Just pointing out. I'll reedit the second to last post of mine as well.
"A lot of you may be familiar with this game. Each member of the offensive team gets an orb powered by their own magical girl abilities, and has to hit the defending team members. If you get hit once, you''ll be teleported out of the arena! This is the perfect exercise to get you ready to face the real threats of the world, but when you're not equipped to handle a fight... Sometimes all you can do is run," Suzuka said, smiling faintly.

"Remember, your only weapon is the orb."

You know, just to clear everything up, this is just a cosplay dodge ball game. Quite literally. We have magical girls in frilly dresses and costumes flying around *PANTIE SHOTS* throwing balls at other girls. All this Utility is just ... honestly let's just leave it. Run fast if you have to, jump high if you need to, you know ... go up from behind and grope that cute girl you see, but no weapons? Just no weapons, yeah? No matter what.

I agree and I didn't think it would be an issue after craftsdwarf asked since I thought everyone got the gist of what utilities meant.

I'd go so far as to say don't use it at all, but I've already implemented it so I'll say this, keep it to a minimum and if you have to ask it's probably better not to use it all.

@White -- Chocolate also lmao at the ball landing on that npc girl's head.

@Levont even if the description is confusing you know that mana pistols is an attack based ability and not harmless. I can understand using something close to it, but that was way
off base and I don't think the description is to blame.

@dragonesper She's a golden role model for aspiring perverts. Like, god damn, Nagi's senpai for sure.

@SailorMoon The teachers should totally just make it rain ballz in the end, like "You all survived? Good on ya - take on these 9000+ ballz raining down on ya"

Reactions: envogue
Got a post up for Akiko, will have another for Pandora tomorrow after school...if I have school goodnite for now.

Welp, scrap that post IC. I'll have to find someone else.

Welp, scrap that post IC. I'll have to find someone else.

Semine is sitting and relaxing on the top of the Temple. Its so overt its Covert and no ones bothered her xD

Naw, if you're talking about overt, that's Kaoru on the first floor, outside, shouting for Matsuri and yet not being noticed by anyone. XD

Naw, if you're talking about overt, that's Kaoru on the first floor, outside, shouting for Matsuri and yet not being noticed by anyone. XD

Bingo.

Oh. She's been noticed, I just haven't posted yet. :3

I could've sworn someone noticed her. I suppose I should probably go after Semine, though. She's probably someone Airi would spot right away.

Everyone wants a piece of Ririka. She's too popular. I'll get mine later.

They're dying to be groped.

Oh jesus I go to work and both threads just EXPLODE with posts. Glad my other games are 1x1s. >_>

Hopefully maybe will might be able to get a post up? So many to reeeaaad though. X_X

Victoria is hiding behind a bush and her clothes contrast with the bright flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.